Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male The Plot Harem (abo nonsense & age gaps)

INTRO

NVTis7X.jpg

I like the idea of different
theres and elsewheres, an Idaho known for bluegrass,
a Bronx where people talk
like violets smell. Perhaps I am somewhere patient, somehow
kind, perhaps in the nook
of a cousin universe I’ve never defiled or betrayed
anyone...

AM FINALLY DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL THANK FUCK AND WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME INDULGENT WRITING THAT IS NON-ACADEMIC IN NATURE AAAAAA

• Warning in advance here: My posting can be pretty sporadic. I try to post as much as I can, but do forgive me if there are long stretches where I go without. I can't promise any sort of consistent posting schedule because irl things get in the way sometimes/my future job will have me travelling a lot, so I would prefer it if my rp partner is also a lot more chiller when it comes to replying.

• Have been roleplaying for a pretty long time and been around on a bunch of other sites so you might've seen my username pop up in other places. I've always had a love of reading, which slowly evolved over time into a fondness for narrative-driven games (visual novels, telltale style games...etc.) and this sort of naturally segued into online roleplaying.

• I don't expect to have novel-length responses all the time! I can enjoy both shorter/faster rps and longer ones. I do tend to mirror my partners' posts, however.

• I can't really get interested in an RP unless it has elements in it that incorporates my kinks. >__< Even one would do. So long as there's actually something from the list. Not too hard really, since the plots listed below already has at least one/a few inside, but do take a look if you think you'd like to incorporate more.

• I also find that I tend to get along better with partners who are willing to chat a little OOC. I like to discuss how are our characters are going to get together, new ideas to move the plot forward, if my partner is alright with what's happening now...etc. With the longer-term partners I have, I'm used to talking about bits and pieces from my daily life as well, so if there's anything interesting that's happening to you atm, or if you're just tired, go forth and tell me if you'd like to.

• (i also love noncon/dubcon there i said it)

Plots

(!!! all of the ideas below can be mixed and matched btw)

Predator/Prey ABO Nonsense

tumblr_pjlfnpPUXW1qbxnw1o2_250.jpg

I don't wanna go full furry though, so in my version all of the characters will be kemonomimis instead (still human, but with ears/tail and animal characteristics)

Marriage Alliance

looking for: predator

Would like this to be a setting with two opposing predator/prey clan having been at war with each other for quite some time. Some sort of marriage alliance or gifting is struck up though and the prey gets taken into the predator's clan. Focus would probably be the both of them slowly learning each other's customs, habits and weird idiosyncrasies before something more grows out of it.

Or, tensions between carnivores and herbivores have been growing more and more strained lately (maybe there has been an uptick of murders on the news), and the powers at large have decided that they need a good PR show to sort of calm everyone down by marrying off the heirs from 2 most well-known/liked carnivore and herbivore families.

Friend in Need

looking for: carnivore

A herbivore and carnivore who have grown up with each other all this while and are super close finds their friendship tested one day when:

- Carnivores begin to take over society. Herbs begin to be corralled and sold off as food or sex slaves. Carnivore claims herb friend as his in order to avoid a worse fate from befalling him.

- The herb has a one-night stand with another carnivore one day, realises shit he might be attracted to his friend after all. Tries to keep this under wraps because he really doesn't want their friendship to change because of this. It happens anyway when carnivore smells the scent of another on the herb.

ABO

looking for: B

Alphas who grew up as friends together? One older (A) and one younger (B) with the latter looking up to the former, who is perhaps maybe seen as an ideal alpha, well-respected..etc.

One day A's suppressant/fake scent wears off and it gets revealed dun dun dun he's an actually an omega; he's seen as 'up for grabs' and B decides to step in and pretend to be the 'partner' to keep the rest at bay but real feelings develop over time

Maybe with a dash of tortured handwringing where B is like n o I will not betray his trust!! I'm only doing this out of altruistic reasons, I mustn't show my Desire

And A is also all B will never like me!! I'm not the ideal omega also he's doing this out of pure reasons, I mustn't Corrupt him

6PnnMzD.png

A as an omega who was bonded to an abusive alpha

After the bond is broken (maybe an "unfortunate" accident happened), A basically treats all other alphas as dickpoles/that all alphas are brutes mindset

Meets B who steps in to protect when A gets into a bit of trouble, is shocked when B doesn't want to sleep with him as compensation

If we go with the A is richer than B route, maybe A hires B as some sort of bodyguard; or some other sort of Plot Device that could have them be in the same space for most of the time as A finds that B is Not Like Other Alphas

Age Gaps/All the Pretty Boys Walk Like This this this this

MbWP0rF.png

SOME PICS TO GRAB YOUBY THE THROATR ATTENTION

(image for illustrative purposes/might use or might not be the one I use for mc, but this is the sort of "vibe" that I have in mind)

5L879ZA.png
n9z2Z2X.png

++

So A is probably one of those live fast, die young kinda people. He's not out-and-out destructive but admittedly spends more of his time at parties/clubs than not, tumbles in and out of beds (sometimes just plain tumbling out of them and onto the floor) and likes his cheap thrills wherever he can find them. Fell into the camboy business (or stripper if that works better) sometime along the way because, hey, it's a good way to make some money on the side as a struggling college student and it feeds the exhibitionistic/masochistic streak in him.

In my mind B is a bit of a lone wolf type. Someone who's been through some shit, is a bit of a recluse because of it, and really should be taking better care of himself. Or the straitlaced sort who really should know better than to be trawling through dubious virus-laden sites for some stress-relief.

Whatever the case, it's someone who would never really be dumping money on a camboy feed but somehow stumbles across one of my mc and finds himself, against his better judgement, stuck. When life turns to shit and everything seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, he can head always head back home, settle himself down and open one of mc's live sessions and look forward to this person whispering sweet, dirty nothings and wanting nothing more than to please whoever is watching.

They meet up at some point tbh I've not given much thought as to how this happens. Accidental meet-cute? Saving mc from unwanted attention irl and realising HOLYSHIT IT'S YOU?? Mistaken identity shenanigans where they actually already do know each other irl and are not too fond of each other??? idk it's open to discussion

another alternative route that has a dash of s p i c e to it is that B has always had darker desires (for rougher sex, maybe even non-con fantasies) and has always felt super guilty about it but A is a willing partner who is down for playing out all those fetishes and more and assuring him that hey, you're not weird, it's ok to have those kinks

alternative alternative route idk this is a world where people have Companions/bed slaves due to horny reasons and some well-meaning friends gift B to A so he's Just There waiting in his apartment one day and B is like holy shiet wth I've only ever liked you online (or in the strip club) wth is happening

I have the urge to play a cuntboy that's it that's the whole plot; came across this spicy fic where the summary was basically something like did you hear the cold-blooded prince has a cunt and it still lives rent free in my head

it wld be great if mc is someone who is typically in a higher position, more respected/revered...etc. some roles that come to mind wld be prof, royalty, mafia boss...etc. idk am open to suggestions // someone finds out abt it and, like me, it begins to live rent-free in their heads, seen as a potential for blackmail material etc etc

pic as suggestion only but like, someone like this getting served their comeuppance:

WSU5fSm.jpg

Y9X1bYU.jpg

CSxqRPS.png

I just rly like this pic and think it wld be fun to play a cheeky lil' shit like this, cld be a femboy or cuntboy

no plots beyond the typical really:

- maybe he keeps teasing a prof and one day the man snaps

- has a brother (cld be older or younger) who is a brocon and also snaps at some point

- something something omega something heat suppressants failing

Others (more smut-oriented, but doesn't mean it can't turn plotty further down the line):

Turn of Tables

Summary:
The owner of a sex trade that peddles in exotic monsters/creatures/humanoids finds the tables turned on him when his business slowly spirals into financial ruin.

9ZC5G4p.png

25Xb6dv.png

bXXPZCu.png

(pics are just suggestions)

I've... not really thought about what exactly causes his trade to crash so disastrously, but [yc] has definitely had a hand in gently tweaking things along so that what seems to be a few bad investments/returns from seemingly disgruntled owners eventually pile up into bankruptcy. [mc] eventually gets auctioned off and lands in the bed of [yc], one of [mc]'s former slaves

I'm looking for my more extreme kinks to be incorporated into this rp if possible: egg laying, belly bulges, puking cum from fullness, cum inflation, multiple penetration, exhaustion, fearplay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom