Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Reverse Harem for Fantastical Ladies in High Fantasy Adventure!

Scarlet Hymn

Planetoid
welcome

Hey there, lovelies! I’m Scarlet. This here is a very specific request, so please respond to exactly what I'm looking for. For the tldr; I am looking for a 'reverse' harem of handsome men for a few of my ladies, with polyamory, sexy times, plot, and good feels abound!

Because some like making the distinction fairly quickly, let me tell you that I do not give an absolute fuck what kind of genitals you are sporting in real life. I just need you to play some dudes for me. Cool? Cool. Key points at end of each section if you're skimming to see if we're a fit.

patience.
Here’s the big kicker. It’s why I put it first. I get really. Fucking. Busy. It is absolute balls. No matter how rabid I am to write, I may inevitably be drawn away by work and home and life in general. I have a lot of things going on in my life and this is entirely for fun -- I am under no illusion otherwise. While I will try to get a post in at least once a week, there is just no guarantee that that will happen. I may even need to take breaks if I’m losing grip on things. I need someone who is fully prepared for that. I can make no exceptions. That said, I will absolutely return the favor. I will never push you or threaten to leave if I don’t get a response for some time or if you’re posting for someone else, but not for me (seriously, it doesn’t bother me -- you do you, boo). I’ll let you know if I’m just not feeling it anymore if it’s been a long time, but it’s extremely unlikely. I may check in on you after a few weeks. You are free to do the same. Feeling dried out on our stories? While I’d love to be told so I’m not left waiting, I am totally ditch-friendly. Honestly.
> Post frequency varies a lot and attempts will be made to be once a week minimum.
> I require the patience of saints.
> I'll return the favor.
> I don't get post-jealous.
> I'm ditch-friendly.​

creativity.
Phew… okay. Hard part’s out of the way. Still here? Fantastic. Onto Creativity. Sometimes I’m so full of ideas, my mania kicks into gear and I’m frothing at the mouth with potential scenes. Then sometimes my brain has taken an early vacation without notice and I’m just a hollow shell of a person. You are totally allowed to be within the parameters of both states, but just for this reason, you gotta’ know that the story can’t rely on me alone. Or else it’ll be stuck on a setting of meth-like speed for all of a few weeks and then hit a nice molasses crawl. Even if they’re bad, even if they’re all of one word descriptors, please contribute ideas, present scenarios - just give me something to know that those beautiful gears are spinning.
> We're in this together. Let's come up with things together.​

fantasy adventure.
As of this posting, this is what I’m craving, and I am craving it hardcore, man. I don’t want just a single storyline. I want little plots. I want our characters to explore, to ditz about, to tumble from one thing to the next. Dungeon delving in the morning and fighting off hordes of undead by supper. I want it to be stupid fun. I want it to be a D&D adventure gone off the rails. Fuck an overarching story. EXCEPTION: Mirella Thorne is more of a cozy story.
> Let's write a crazy fantasy story.​

setting.
All of my characters are for high fantasy worlds, namely with crazy, out-of-control, stupid bonkers shit going on. I like crazy magic, dragons, and greedy gods setting the world ablaze at any single moment. For Farmer Jim, getting raided by goblins is honestly just a Tuesday. As for where our role-play will take place specifically, I only role-play by private messages.
> High fantasy is bae.
> Private messages ONLY.​

the request.
I'd like a 'reverse' harem for my characters. Lots of dudes to love on and be loved on by. Here's some specifics on what I'm looking for and not looking for.
> Female Duo: Upon request, I am more than happy to play two of my characters for the harem! I can find reasons why any of my characters would be with another, so feel free to pick and choose. Have a heads up, I'm not looking them to touch each other, but having both in a scene is a-okay. I do have a 'most likely' to be with if you want some guidance, but don't let it stifle a decision. There are some exceptions: I don't want Ilsyna and Ilsya together unless we start with one separately and they find each other as part of a big story line way down the road. Last exception is Kvaia will be on her own. Temporarily off the menu.
> Male Characters: I am looking for at least three present male characters. I can be convinced to a lower number if one is persistent and another rotates out (playing different characters). For male characters themselves, I like strong, good looking men of different shapes and sizes. Large and strapping, svelte and androgynous, dashing half-elf, smoldering tiefling. Anthromorphs, humanoid monsters, dragons, gods, devils, so on. You pitch it, I'll probably go for it. c: While I'll let you know what I like, your character is your character. Don't feel restricted.
> 3+ Sex: I would love sex scenes with multiple male characters, but I don't require this either.
> Jealousy/Possessiveness: I don't like it between female characters. It can be fun to an extent with male characters (especially if done in a fun/teasing way), but it's not something I'm actively looking for. If it's a kink for you, by all means, let's talk about it, but I'm not asking for it.
> Polyamory/Romance: I love/prefer when some sort of romance or affection comes into play. It could be something poly-amorous between several characters; with a female duo, one could go steady with one of the male characters while the other one doesn't. However we'd like to include it!

erotic elements.
My F-List! Here's some important points I'd like to make.

Femdom/Female Control
I love for female characters to be in control sometimes, though definitely not ALL the time. I'm not big into the typical BDSM style of it, but I like her having a sense of control. There are few things hotter for me than a small, sweet dom bringing out the vulnerable passion of her big, strong sub. I do have different flavors of femdom, depending on your own interests. (Just a heads up that many of my characters taste like at least two of these.) PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS -- I'm still defining/discovering these flavors for myself.
> Naturally Commanding: Stern and piercing of gaze, imperious or enigmatic presence, these ladies will not have 'no' for an answer. They know what they want, and they're not afraid to make demands. Something about them assures them they don't need brute force to get what they need. Can be used for the good/pleasure of their partner as much as their own.
> Superiority: Simply to mean physically superior female characters. Either by size/strength (big (f)dom and small (m)sub), or magical means, and using what they have to their full advantage.
> Affectionate: Sweet and gentle doms that use words and touches to coax their partners, wresting control from his hands and giving him heaven in return. Typically combined with naturally commanding or teasing personalities/dom styles.
> Teasing: Self explanatory. Can be a general personality combined with any dom style. A pure teasing dom style would be as such: Typically a small dom with little in way of physical superiority. Uses physical or verbal teases, looks, touches, etc to manipulate her male companion. She keeps control by keeping him on his toes and using the heat she inspires in him to get what she wants. Doesn't take orders well, but is inclined to say 'please'. Appears most like a sub and goes well with doms, especially affectionate male dom. (AMD could probably even see what she's doing and get his revenge, teasing her right back to the point of her breaking and begging to be fucked.)​

No Female Abuse
Humiliation, degradation, smacking, punching, etc. It's not my thing. If you would like it done to your character, that is up for discussion, but please treat my ladies well. EXCEPTIONS: Butt spanks, hair pulling, general roughness during sex, light choking is a-okay. Always feel free to ask.

No Pregnancy
Internal cumshots are my absolute favorite, but pregnancy is a no. Many of my characters even have stories of how they can’t become pregnant. There will be no finding ways around it. Please don't ask. I do, however, allow male characters to believe they’re impregnating them/desire that -- it's a question that's been asked and it's fine with me, as long as we know, she will not become pregnant. (So, for example, a werewolf in rut or something along those lines.)
EXCEPTION: If we are ending the story/closing things up, I do not mind my character becoming pregnant somehow.​

writing.
So because I am a picky bitch about all this stuff, you would get just… heaps and heaps of worthless brownie points from me if you send me a sample of your writing in your first message. I’d like to see beforehand if we would possibly click style wise. I will provide my own below (and more upon request, if you’d like). Here’s the thing. I really like quality and quantity. I freaking looooove details. And I love words. I normally write bucketfuls of them. However, because of limited time, I am looking to write shorter than my norm. This would mean about a page to two in Docs, if that’s any indication. Anywhere from 500 to 1500 words in a normal post, mayhap? I may end up blurting out more if I’m particularly inspired, but I’m looking to write short to better ensure reliable posting. I would prefer that you are easily able to do the same (and am happy to read more than that if you’re also feeling inspired, or typically just write more).

Old samples available here: 'My Lady's Appetites', 'God on the Mountain', and 'Portal - The Heartsreach Chronicles'.

characters.
Characters available, many with lazily written blurbs. Please feel free to ask questions! Please feel free to go way beyond whatever I have suggested underneath! (The only one that's a little restricted is Kvaia, who will be a more serious role-play, I'd imagine.)

Characters Available
Ilomaia
Mirella

ilomaia, the exiled. *new!*
[ Merfolk: warrior, exiled ]
Once part of the tropical Laverian Clan, Ilomaia is a cleric who follows the teachings of Nelethi zealously. Loyalty, trust, and bravery are all core components to the water goddess's code. Part of the royal guard, and a favorite of the king, she lives a spirited, privileged life. That is, until, she witnesses the king's daughter kill her own cousin in self defense. Knowing that the resulting political turmoil would put the princess's life in danger, Ilomaia claimed that she had killed him instead. Exiled from her clan, she is put on the run from their hunters, never to return to the life she once knew.
  • This roleplay could take place exclusively on/in the seas, or on coastal regions where she transforms and walks.
  • Appearance: When in her 'human-esque' form, Ilomaia stands at a solid 5'3", though her mer form is much longer with the tail. Medium-length locks of black crown her head, framing bright blue eyes. Opalescent scales decorate her face and body. Moving, glowing symbols form across her skin when she is in her sea form. Short claws adorn her fingertips and sharp canines drip from her mouth, marking her bestial in nature.
  • Suggestions: a pirate that fished her up; a Naval man that she has saved; a hunter of a clan meant to capture her; the prince of another clan.

ilsya mo’draith (saelith), the caged.
[ Ashight: captured knight, pet ]
Being born a twin is cursed in the Ashight community, as it is their belief that they are one soul split. One will always be the detriment to the other, destined to die to unite what had been torn. Ilsya isn’t sure she believes that, but she is sure she was dealt a bad hand at luck. Torn from her sister during a visit to the ground world as a child, she circulated the black market briefly until she was taken in by a king of a ruthless kingdom. Initially little more as a pet, she was broken and built, rising to become Captain of the guard to defend her very captor. Though she is calm and loyal on the outside, she hides the still-living rebelliousness fighting for its chance, biding her time, and trains her growing powers in secret.
  • Of a self-designed race called Ashight -- basically winged people with incredible powers that live in sky cities. They are rare, and typically a little/lot xenophobic. Please feel free to ask more! Also please feel free to play one in the role-play, if you’d like!
  • Not a typo. Her name is extremely similar to her twin’s, Ilsyna, as per their beliefs. However, her name typically known to all is Saelith, save those closely allied that ask (such as troops beneath her).
  • Appearance: Like her sister, she stands at 5’11” with dark skin. She is well-muscled from years of training and heavily scarred across arms, back, along with a nasty wound below her left breast. Eyes are a sharp green. Has a large pair of wings, with vivid cobalts and emeralds, cut with stark black and white (like a very vibrant magpie). Hair matches the greens and blues in darker, less vigorous shades; the locks closer to the back of her neck are black. A black stripe of velvety skin runs down along her spine, as well as along her forearms and calves. It also appears over her mons in place of hair.
  • Suggestions: soldiers in the guard beneath her, perhaps that have joined a rebel movement; a distant prince and his men come to court the princess, but craving the knight instead; individuals from a village coming to her aid after a betrayal from underlings on a patrol, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any except Ilsyna

ilsyna mo’ draith, the intrepid.
[ Ashight: adventurer, cartographer ]
Like many of her kind, Ilsyna had lived her entire life in the sky city of her birth, in Rad’ise Va. There were but few moments she’d been out of it, when she was scarcely more than a nestling, and not of her own volition. They were the worst moments of her life. Despite the haunting of it, the earth below still called to her. That unknown that had terrorized her from her sleep as a child resounded with her, begging her to try again. To leave was to be ostracized from the only life she’d ever known… so she did. Despite her fears, Ilsyna thrived on the ground below. The world was beautiful and deadly and she only wanted more of it. A self-made mapmaker, raucous bar singer, and eager ruin-delver, she manages to enchant her way into the hearts of those around her, despite lacking the powers of her ilk.
  • Of a self-designed race called Ashight -- basically winged people with incredible powers that live in sky cities. They are rare, and typically a little/lot xenophobic. Please feel free to ask more! Also please feel free to play one in the role-play, if you’d like!
  • Ilsyna is an erroth, which means she does not have the magic of her kind. She can conjure up a witchlight and do some useful tricks with it, but that’s pretty much all.
  • Appearance: Like her sister, she stands at 5’11” with dark skin, curvy, lean arms and back. Eyes are a sharp green. Has a large pair of wings, with vivid cobalts and emeralds, cut with stark black and white (like a very vibrant magpie). Hair matches the greens and blues in darker, less vigorous shades; the locks closer to the back of her neck are black. A black stripe of velvety skin runs down along her spine, as well as along her forearms and calves. It also appears over her mons in place of hair.
  • Suggestions: adventuring party takes up with Ilsyna, maybe as a guide (has a map), maybe by circumstance; a party meant to kidnap her for the black market finds themselves more drawn to her than they’d been expecting; a small band of rescuers who instead break her out of capture, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any except Ilsya

kvaia tinath-mor, the mountain.
[ Divinity: snow, death ]
Mother was a dark deity of eternal winter that was bound to the mountains of Tinath-Mor. Father was the spirit of those mountains, festering with darkness in his rotting heart. In their union, both were reforged, and from their profane union came Kvaia -- a woman born of abyss and cold, harbinger of frigid death, soul of the mountains. Though the altar that humiliated her mother was broken and she had physical shape, Kvaia could not leave Tinath-Mor. In the wake of her presence, these mountains have filled with all manner of fantastical creatures, things of nightmares, spirits of the foolish, dire beasts. She hunts the fiends, haunts her temples, with but a great eagle to keep her company, and Tinath-Mor shifts restlessly as long as she does.
  • It is most likely that any plot with this character will lean on the more serious. While sex and gore can abound, it may not be as flighty and lighthearted as the others. There’s an important deal that must be made for any real adventure to be had -- see below in plot section (as opposed to ‘suggestions’).
  • Appearance: Standing at 5’6”, Kvaia is lean and sumptuous, skin milky and pale. Dark, wavy locks tumble wildly down her back, sometimes cut personally to her shoulders -- though it grows quickly. The iris of her gaze is white and wintry, clouding over as she casts. Has a ‘true’ form that is a monstrous embodiment of her elements.
  • Plot: a small party has come to investigate or to eliminate the goddess (not knowing what has become of her; asked of by a god or otherwise). Though they have passed many of the terrible things wrought by the mountains, the living weather around them drowns them at last. One (or more) brushes with death. In their foray towards the beyond, they are approached by a monstrous creature that feels too much like the heart of the blizzard. They are given a chance to make a deal, to be earned their life once more, as long as they bind themselves to this divinity. That divinity, of course, is Kvaia, who marks them, brings them to her temple, and nurtures them to health. This character would now straddle the line between life and death, being able to see and interact with spirits, and accessing powers now given to him by the mountain. In turn, Kvaia can leave the mountains and travel with them (as long as they live). However, they could never hurt her, could never kill her, feeling the cull of death itself if they so much as think about it, keeping her safe.
    • Please ask for more details, would be happy to discuss exceptions and so on.
    • Mark is typically black claw marks on the chest sliding down to end in a handprint on the stomach. Can be changed to whatever you’d like.
  • Most likely duo: None -- solitary character

mirella thorne, the contrite. *new!*
[ Human: witch, innkeeper ]
Once having been raised in love in her coven, Mirella was a rare individual with a certain power -- she was a conduit to the gods. Having forged a bond with the worshipped goddess of their covern, Lumera, she used her powers for what she thought was the better. The coven, the Twilight Hand, hunted down werewolves and the like as Mirella was fed visions of their atrocities. It wasn't until she learned the truth -- that they were slaughtering innocent creatures -- that she split her soul to break the bond with her goddess and escaped the clutches of her coven. In a swipe of poetic justice, she was taken in by a bonded werewolf couple, beaten and low. They cared for her at their inn and loved her like the daughter they never had. When they passed, the inn fell to Mirella, and she has spent her days providing a safe, discrete haven to creatures of all kinds in recompense for her past.
  • This is the only character who will not be going on an adventure. This would be more like a cozy roleplay -- think beach and shopping episode as the farthest they go.
  • Appearance: At 5'9", Mirella is tall and stacked with luxurious curves. Her skin is dark brown and her white hair is voluminous and curly. One keen eye is painted silver, while the other lacks a pupil and is as the full moon, a result of her fractured soul. She often paints her lips black and dresses in elegant, dark clothes. (Okay, okay, she's goth.)
  • Suggestions: there's a wide array of characters that can be played, including any visitors to the inn; someone in need of healing that she finds on a gathering run; 'security' who help run the inn; a passing prince.

morim va’thera, the mischief.
[ Elf: adventurer, thief ]
Raised among a northern tribe of elvish nobility, Morim found herself bored and done with pampered life when the notion of arranged marriage became all too real. She and her childhood friend absconded in the night, hopping aboard a boat as stowaways with intentions to travel the world. They were separated in a storm, the elf flung from the ship and into waters below that spoke to her. She awoke in the presence of pirates and used a silver tongue to save herself from unscrupulous events, joining their ranks. Over the many years, Morim had become a captain, entwined herself with a cursed artifact, became Pirate Queen of the Northern Seas, and faced down a mutiny that nearly ended her life. Plucky and teasing, her biting sarcasm and nimble hands hide her inner desire for vengeance and an ingrained love of gold.
  • Appearance: At 5’2” and delectably lean, with sharp, long, decorated ears, and pretty green eyes, it’s hard to tell Morim’s exact bloodline. Noble or wood, who could say. Her skin is warmly tan and her hair is tousled blonde. Tattoos of patterns and sea serpent imagery curl over her hips and ink her thighs. Has an arcane scar over her chest of a six sided hexagon, each corner extending into a line that strips away from it -- the topmost moves up and encircles her neck.
  • Suggestions: her childhood friend and his mates (originally thinking he joined the navy, but if you pick this one, feel free to make the character your own!); party who catches her sneaking amongst them/rifling through their things, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Omora

omora thrayne, the zealous.
[ Human: hunter, necromancer ]
Born in the Creaking Wood, Omora was raised as a necromancer along with those around her in a tight knit community. It was commonplace that horrible things happened to wayward people there, and she was a first hand witness to such acts. More than that, she’d partaken. However, during an excursion when she was in her teen years, tragedy befell her and she knocked on the door of Death. An avatar of Death caught her in its clutches. It made a pact, sparing her should she devote herself to killing her own kind. Agreeing, it left her with its sigils burned into her flesh. In her escape from her home, she left several dead, gaining new sigils with each one downed. With her risen creature Shai, Omora gives herself to slaughtering her kin, lest her own soul be dragged into eternal darkness.
  • Sigils appear after it encounters new strains of necromantic magic, making it easier to kill the next necromancer, basically. She uses these sigils during ‘Death’s Communion’, allowing undead to be put down forever.
  • Appearance: Standing 5’6”, Omora is shapely and lean. Her eyes are burnt gold; her hair is reddish-black, styled in a ‘pixie’ undercut. Her skin is dark and tawny. Starting from her torso and extending to her arms and legs are small, black sigils.
  • Suggestions: party seeking her aid to stop a persistent necromancer; clade of necromancer hunters thinking she’s like her ilk, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Morim

seravellya arath delyst'ma, the god-forged. *new!*
[ Ashen Elf: princess, noble ]
The Elves of Ash had long ago been a conquering peoples, tearing through the continent with an unprecedented fervor that was matched by very few. Yielding their religious triad, the nobles of their ilk waged war after war, shedding blood in the name of their fearsome, ravenous gods. Ruled by the Butcher King and Queen, the duo seemed unstoppable. The ardent king and his warrrior queen had of yet no heirs, but King Phiros supposedly foresaw the reckoning of his people. Their scorching path. It was the final battle, The Heralding. Kingdoms clashed, leaving the Ashen just barely clinging to the scraps. Both king and queen fell in the skirmish. In the ashes, the glorious battlefield, a fully formed woman rose forth from blood and soot, made in the cold embers of death. Seravellya Arath Delyst'ma was raised high by her people, a renewal of faith. She was whispered by her kingdom's conquered, a progeny of redemption, a blank slate -- an end to the slaughter. Whatever she is, she is a woman of royalty, a creation of the elves' gods, marked in their ash, and they wait for her righteous flames to burst forth. But is bloodshed what she desires?
  • Sera is a stubborn, mischievious force of nature representing the will of her peoples' gods. Much as the Council that overlook her want her to return to her 'parents' warmongering ways, the princess has been caught up in the notion of peace. They don't like that.
  • Apperance: Standing at a proud 5'10", Sera is all curves, coated in caramel skin. Her body is lean, too, from years of working to the bone with weaponry. Her eyes are a bright, vicious gold, a gift of one of the legs of the divine triad. Swathes of black mark her flesh, denoting another leg of the triad. Long, silky locks are a bright red, marking her the complete god-forged package.
  • Suggestions: a religious warrior of her country (could be any race); a knight sworn to protect her; a princely suitor.

serlyna mournbrooke valendelark, the blossom. *new!*
[ High Elf: sorceress, traveler ]
The child of a dark, powerful sorceress who had tormented the western coasts for centuries, Serlyna grew up in the shadow of her mother. She was first-witness to the brutality, to the bloodshed, to the broken families, even as her mother turned around and nurtured her with a twisted sense of love. When her mother was put down like a mongrel, ending the tyranny at long last, she was spirited away by Zekeb, guild master of the Seven Silvers. Though she was hunted by the enemies of her mother, of those seeking retribution, Zekeb kept and raised her in secret. He raised her to be 'good', as well as she could be, digging out all of the darkness her mother left behind. Now she travels the world, committing acts of kindness and grace, in hopes of recompense for her mother's sins.
  • Appearance: At 5'8", Serlyna is a little short for her ilk. Her smooth, dusky skin is painted with golden tattoos of swirling patterns and thick sheaves of oleander. Hair is long and flaxen, often braided at the sides and bundled into a thick tail. Eyes are a bright blue. Ears are overly decorated with rings and studs.
  • Suggestions: a bounty hunter that has found her after all these years; someone seeking revenge; someone from the Seven Silvers guild; Zekeb's son, who was raised alongside her; a follower on her quest to do good.

sila mimej, the inquisitive.
[ Chamara: scholar, fire dancer ]
Across the many tribes of the Chamaran, the High Priestess sought out the birth of a fire spirit in the Verek tribe, and found Sila. Named to be the next high priestess, she began training early. She learned very quickly. Predictions proving true, she danced with flames at a young age as though the very soul of her, an otherwise destructive and chaotic element. She faced down a dragon with bravery and peace, quelling it with stories. Befriended Re’Enghat the Storm God in return. She stood on the precipice of many great things -- until her sister vanished. She learned the truth of her many years later, gone to seek a life of her own, outside the Chamaran people, and her curiosity latched. On her twenty-sixth birthday, Sila took a sandstrider drake in the night to learn of what exists beyond.
  • I typically play her about a year or so after her excursion. She’s still somewhat naive and wide-eyed, but knows enough to generally get her by.
  • Self-designed: the Chamaran are an elflike race with certain dragon-like features. Many are part of nomadic tribes of more inclement regions, though there are cities and such. Many have different beliefs of their beginnings (some believe they are born from a dragon shifter, others believe mischief was involved, an elven god and a dragon god made babies -- take your pick). Please feel free to ask questions or play one, if you’d like!
  • Appearance: Sila stands at 5’8”, is curvy, with a rather fit lower body. Her skin is dark ebony, with softly glowing gold freckles (Chamaran feature) across the bridge of her nose, on her shoulders, down arms, thighs, back, and chest. Eyes are fiery amber that flicker and shift with emotion, and her hair is black, curly, and wild -- may be short or long, depending on weather, time of year, place, etc. Ears are long and pointed, usually with hoops and studs. Charaman specific features include: two dark horns with a thread of white that moves with the shape, usually accented in gold jewelry. Left arm is draconic, spiked on the shoulder and shoulder blade with armored flesh all the way down, small claws on fingers, and red, glowing veins. Two patches are on her back, straddling her spine, between her shoulder blades; these glow brightly with every inhale or spell cast.
  • Suggestions: adventuring party (woo!); caravan that she’s traveling with while still in search of sister; a traveling prince and his men, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any

thalia ashbel, the enigmatic.
[ Human & Other: sorceress, relic hunter ]
It is well known, far and wide, that Lady Thalia Ashbel’s power is overwhelming, siphoned from an ancient source deep inside. A gift from a god, some have said. A divine being reborn, from others. She has bent the ears of stubborn kings. She has soothed the fury of vengeful queens. It is said that when the earth shook with hundreds of thousands of soldiers ready to bloody one another, the silence of the universe claimed the battlefield when she stepped upon it as they all stopped to hold their breaths. Of course, no one knows how true it is, but her presence has always been fiercely soothing, commanding, and raw. She has never had to shackle herself to a single domain, to a single peoples, always hushing whispers of betrayal with but a look. What is far lesser known is her sensual hunger and how it perpetually fuels the flames of her seemingly limitless mana pool. What is known is that she is a successful hunter of relics, always searching, always growing her trove of artifacts as potent as she.
  • Thalia always travels as a group which could include, but not limited to, underlings (learning from her), hired muscle, hired talent, so on. It makes sense to me that Thalia always travels with at least one other character of mine -- your choice as to which -- and would be the only one that wouldn’t make sense to travel alone.
  • Appearance: Height of 5’5” with a curvy build. Her skin is a light olive, and her wild tresses are crimson. Kohl-rimmed eyes are cobalt and shrewd. There are multiple, short scars on her upper back towards the left side.
  • Suggestions: any character from all over will likely work with Thalia and don’t even have to be connected to one another (just to her); someone wanting to learn magic from her, hired muscle, hired talent, being released from artifact, spirit she unwittingly binds to her, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any

afterword.
Quick note about faceclaims that isn't super important -- sometimes I use them, often I don't. I'm an artist... not a very good one, but one! So I am more likely to doodle my characters. May doodle more than that, if I'm inspired, but don't count on anything.

That’s it, so far as I can think of! If you’ve made it all this way and you’re interested, please send me a message and we’ll get to discussing it. If you just have a question, you can message me that, too. Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you. c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom