Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Reverse Harem for Fantastical Ladies in High Fantasy Adventure!

Scarlet Hymn

Planetoid
welcome

Hey there, lovelies! I’m Scarlet. This here is a very specific request, so please respond to exactly what I'm looking for. For the tldr; I am looking for a 'reverse' harem of handsome men for a few of my ladies, with polyamory, sexy times, plot, and good feels abound!

Because some like making the distinction fairly quickly, let me tell you that I do not give an absolute fuck what kind of genitals you are sporting in real life. I just need you to play some dudes for me. Cool? Cool. Key points at end of each section if you're skimming to see if we're a fit.

patience.
Here’s the big kicker. It’s why I put it first. I get really. Fucking. Busy. It is absolute balls. No matter how rabid I am to write, I may inevitably be drawn away by work and home and life in general. I have a lot of things going on in my life and this is entirely for fun -- I am under no illusion otherwise. While I will try to get a post in at least once a week, there is just no guarantee that that will happen. I may even need to take breaks if I’m losing grip on things. I need someone who is fully prepared for that. I can make no exceptions. That said, I will absolutely return the favor. I will never push you or threaten to leave if I don’t get a response for some time or if you’re posting for someone else, but not for me (seriously, it doesn’t bother me -- you do you, boo). I’ll let you know if I’m just not feeling it anymore if it’s been a long time, but it’s extremely unlikely. I may check in on you after a few weeks. You are free to do the same. Feeling dried out on our stories? While I’d love to be told so I’m not left waiting, I am totally ditch-friendly. Honestly.
> Post frequency varies a lot and attempts will be made to be once a week minimum.
> I require the patience of saints.
> I'll return the favor.
> I don't get post-jealous.
> I'm ditch-friendly.​

creativity.
Phew… okay. Hard part’s out of the way. Still here? Fantastic. Onto Creativity. Sometimes I’m so full of ideas, my mania kicks into gear and I’m frothing at the mouth with potential scenes. Then sometimes my brain has taken an early vacation without notice and I’m just a hollow shell of a person. You are totally allowed to be within the parameters of both states, but just for this reason, you gotta’ know that the story can’t rely on me alone. Or else it’ll be stuck on a setting of meth-like speed for all of a few weeks and then hit a nice molasses crawl. Even if they’re bad, even if they’re all of one word descriptors, please contribute ideas, present scenarios - just give me something to know that those beautiful gears are spinning.
> We're in this together. Let's come up with things together.​

fantasy adventure.
As of this posting, this is what I’m craving, and I am craving it hardcore, man. I don’t want just a single storyline. I want little plots. I want our characters to explore, to ditz about, to tumble from one thing to the next. Dungeon delving in the morning and fighting off hordes of undead by supper. I want it to be stupid fun. I want it to be a D&D adventure gone off the rails. Fuck an overarching story. EXCEPTION: Mirella Thorne is more of a cozy story.
> Let's write a crazy fantasy story.​

setting.
All of my characters are for high fantasy worlds, namely with crazy, out-of-control, stupid bonkers shit going on. I like crazy magic, dragons, and greedy gods setting the world ablaze at any single moment. For Farmer Jim, getting raided by goblins is honestly just a Tuesday. As for where our role-play will take place specifically, I only role-play by private messages.
> High fantasy is bae.
> Private messages ONLY.​

the request.
I'd like a 'reverse' harem for my characters. Lots of dudes to love on and be loved on by. Here's some specifics on what I'm looking for and not looking for.
> Female Duo: Upon request, I am more than happy to play two of my characters for the harem! I can find reasons why any of my characters would be with another, so feel free to pick and choose. Have a heads up, I'm not looking them to touch each other, but having both in a scene is a-okay. I do have a 'most likely' to be with if you want some guidance, but don't let it stifle a decision. There are some exceptions: I don't want Ilsyna and Ilsya together unless we start with one separately and they find each other as part of a big story line way down the road. Last exception is Kvaia will be on her own. Temporarily off the menu.
> Male Characters: I am looking for at least three present male characters. I can be convinced to a lower number if one is persistent and another rotates out (playing different characters). For male characters themselves, I like strong, good looking men of different shapes and sizes. Large and strapping, svelte and androgynous, dashing half-elf, smoldering tiefling. Anthromorphs, humanoid monsters, dragons, gods, devils, so on. You pitch it, I'll probably go for it. c: While I'll let you know what I like, your character is your character. Don't feel restricted.
> 3+ Sex: I would love sex scenes with multiple male characters, but I don't require this either.
> Jealousy/Possessiveness: I don't like it between female characters. It can be fun to an extent with male characters (especially if done in a fun/teasing way), but it's not something I'm actively looking for. If it's a kink for you, by all means, let's talk about it, but I'm not asking for it.
> Polyamory/Romance: I love/prefer when some sort of romance or affection comes into play. It could be something poly-amorous between several characters; with a female duo, one could go steady with one of the male characters while the other one doesn't. However we'd like to include it!

erotic elements.
My F-List! Here's some important points I'd like to make.

Femdom/Female Control
I love for female characters to be in control sometimes, though definitely not ALL the time. I'm not big into the typical BDSM style of it, but I like her having a sense of control. There are few things hotter for me than a small, sweet dom bringing out the vulnerable passion of her big, strong sub. I do have different flavors of femdom, depending on your own interests. (Just a heads up that many of my characters taste like at least two of these.) PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS -- I'm still defining/discovering these flavors for myself.
> Naturally Commanding: Stern and piercing of gaze, imperious or enigmatic presence, these ladies will not have 'no' for an answer. They know what they want, and they're not afraid to make demands. Something about them assures them they don't need brute force to get what they need. Can be used for the good/pleasure of their partner as much as their own.
> Superiority: Simply to mean physically superior female characters. Either by size/strength (big (f)dom and small (m)sub), or magical means, and using what they have to their full advantage.
> Affectionate: Sweet and gentle doms that use words and touches to coax their partners, wresting control from his hands and giving him heaven in return. Typically combined with naturally commanding or teasing personalities/dom styles.
> Teasing: Self explanatory. Can be a general personality combined with any dom style. A pure teasing dom style would be as such: Typically a small dom with little in way of physical superiority. Uses physical or verbal teases, looks, touches, etc to manipulate her male companion. She keeps control by keeping him on his toes and using the heat she inspires in him to get what she wants. Doesn't take orders well, but is inclined to say 'please'. Appears most like a sub and goes well with doms, especially affectionate male dom. (AMD could probably even see what she's doing and get his revenge, teasing her right back to the point of her breaking and begging to be fucked.)​

No Female Abuse
Humiliation, degradation, smacking, punching, etc. It's not my thing. If you would like it done to your character, that is up for discussion, but please treat my ladies well. EXCEPTIONS: Butt spanks, hair pulling, general roughness during sex, light choking is a-okay. Always feel free to ask.

No Pregnancy
Internal cumshots are my absolute favorite, but pregnancy is a no. Many of my characters even have stories of how they can’t become pregnant. There will be no finding ways around it. Please don't ask. I do, however, allow male characters to believe they’re impregnating them/desire that -- it's a question that's been asked and it's fine with me, as long as we know, she will not become pregnant. (So, for example, a werewolf in rut or something along those lines.)
EXCEPTION: If we are ending the story/closing things up, I do not mind my character becoming pregnant somehow.​

writing.
So because I am a picky bitch about all this stuff, you would get just… heaps and heaps of worthless brownie points from me if you send me a sample of your writing in your first message. I’d like to see beforehand if we would possibly click style wise. I will provide my own below (and more upon request, if you’d like). Here’s the thing. I really like quality and quantity. I freaking looooove details. And I love words. I normally write bucketfuls of them. However, because of limited time, I am looking to write shorter than my norm. This would mean about a page to two in Docs, if that’s any indication. Anywhere from 500 to 1500 words in a normal post, mayhap? I may end up blurting out more if I’m particularly inspired, but I’m looking to write short to better ensure reliable posting. I would prefer that you are easily able to do the same (and am happy to read more than that if you’re also feeling inspired, or typically just write more).

Old samples available here: 'My Lady's Appetites', 'God on the Mountain', and 'Portal - The Heartsreach Chronicles'.

characters.
Characters available, many with lazily written blurbs. Please feel free to ask questions! Please feel free to go way beyond whatever I have suggested underneath! (The only one that's a little restricted is Kvaia, who will be a more serious role-play, I'd imagine.)

Characters Available
Ilomaia
Mirella

ilomaia, the exiled. *new!*
[ Merfolk: warrior, exiled ]
Once part of the tropical Laverian Clan, Ilomaia is a cleric who follows the teachings of Nelethi zealously. Loyalty, trust, and bravery are all core components to the water goddess's code. Part of the royal guard, and a favorite of the king, she lives a spirited, privileged life. That is, until, she witnesses the king's daughter kill her own cousin in self defense. Knowing that the resulting political turmoil would put the princess's life in danger, Ilomaia claimed that she had killed him instead. Exiled from her clan, she is put on the run from their hunters, never to return to the life she once knew.
  • This roleplay could take place exclusively on/in the seas, or on coastal regions where she transforms and walks.
  • Appearance: When in her 'human-esque' form, Ilomaia stands at a solid 5'3", though her mer form is much longer with the tail. Medium-length locks of black crown her head, framing bright blue eyes. Opalescent scales decorate her face and body. Moving, glowing symbols form across her skin when she is in her sea form. Short claws adorn her fingertips and sharp canines drip from her mouth, marking her bestial in nature.
  • Suggestions: a pirate that fished her up; a Naval man that she has saved; a hunter of a clan meant to capture her; the prince of another clan.

ilsya mo’draith (saelith), the caged.
[ Ashight: captured knight, pet ]
Being born a twin is cursed in the Ashight community, as it is their belief that they are one soul split. One will always be the detriment to the other, destined to die to unite what had been torn. Ilsya isn’t sure she believes that, but she is sure she was dealt a bad hand at luck. Torn from her sister during a visit to the ground world as a child, she circulated the black market briefly until she was taken in by a king of a ruthless kingdom. Initially little more as a pet, she was broken and built, rising to become Captain of the guard to defend her very captor. Though she is calm and loyal on the outside, she hides the still-living rebelliousness fighting for its chance, biding her time, and trains her growing powers in secret.
  • Of a self-designed race called Ashight -- basically winged people with incredible powers that live in sky cities. They are rare, and typically a little/lot xenophobic. Please feel free to ask more! Also please feel free to play one in the role-play, if you’d like!
  • Not a typo. Her name is extremely similar to her twin’s, Ilsyna, as per their beliefs. However, her name typically known to all is Saelith, save those closely allied that ask (such as troops beneath her).
  • Appearance: Like her sister, she stands at 5’11” with dark skin. She is well-muscled from years of training and heavily scarred across arms, back, along with a nasty wound below her left breast. Eyes are a sharp green. Has a large pair of wings, with vivid cobalts and emeralds, cut with stark black and white (like a very vibrant magpie). Hair matches the greens and blues in darker, less vigorous shades; the locks closer to the back of her neck are black. A black stripe of velvety skin runs down along her spine, as well as along her forearms and calves. It also appears over her mons in place of hair.
  • Suggestions: soldiers in the guard beneath her, perhaps that have joined a rebel movement; a distant prince and his men come to court the princess, but craving the knight instead; individuals from a village coming to her aid after a betrayal from underlings on a patrol, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any except Ilsyna

ilsyna mo’ draith, the intrepid.
[ Ashight: adventurer, cartographer ]
Like many of her kind, Ilsyna had lived her entire life in the sky city of her birth, in Rad’ise Va. There were but few moments she’d been out of it, when she was scarcely more than a nestling, and not of her own volition. They were the worst moments of her life. Despite the haunting of it, the earth below still called to her. That unknown that had terrorized her from her sleep as a child resounded with her, begging her to try again. To leave was to be ostracized from the only life she’d ever known… so she did. Despite her fears, Ilsyna thrived on the ground below. The world was beautiful and deadly and she only wanted more of it. A self-made mapmaker, raucous bar singer, and eager ruin-delver, she manages to enchant her way into the hearts of those around her, despite lacking the powers of her ilk.
  • Of a self-designed race called Ashight -- basically winged people with incredible powers that live in sky cities. They are rare, and typically a little/lot xenophobic. Please feel free to ask more! Also please feel free to play one in the role-play, if you’d like!
  • Ilsyna is an erroth, which means she does not have the magic of her kind. She can conjure up a witchlight and do some useful tricks with it, but that’s pretty much all.
  • Appearance: Like her sister, she stands at 5’11” with dark skin, curvy, lean arms and back. Eyes are a sharp green. Has a large pair of wings, with vivid cobalts and emeralds, cut with stark black and white (like a very vibrant magpie). Hair matches the greens and blues in darker, less vigorous shades; the locks closer to the back of her neck are black. A black stripe of velvety skin runs down along her spine, as well as along her forearms and calves. It also appears over her mons in place of hair.
  • Suggestions: adventuring party takes up with Ilsyna, maybe as a guide (has a map), maybe by circumstance; a party meant to kidnap her for the black market finds themselves more drawn to her than they’d been expecting; a small band of rescuers who instead break her out of capture, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any except Ilsya

kvaia tinath-mor, the mountain.
[ Divinity: snow, death ]
Mother was a dark deity of eternal winter that was bound to the mountains of Tinath-Mor. Father was the spirit of those mountains, festering with darkness in his rotting heart. In their union, both were reforged, and from their profane union came Kvaia -- a woman born of abyss and cold, harbinger of frigid death, soul of the mountains. Though the altar that humiliated her mother was broken and she had physical shape, Kvaia could not leave Tinath-Mor. In the wake of her presence, these mountains have filled with all manner of fantastical creatures, things of nightmares, spirits of the foolish, dire beasts. She hunts the fiends, haunts her temples, with but a great eagle to keep her company, and Tinath-Mor shifts restlessly as long as she does.
  • It is most likely that any plot with this character will lean on the more serious. While sex and gore can abound, it may not be as flighty and lighthearted as the others. There’s an important deal that must be made for any real adventure to be had -- see below in plot section (as opposed to ‘suggestions’).
  • Appearance: Standing at 5’6”, Kvaia is lean and sumptuous, skin milky and pale. Dark, wavy locks tumble wildly down her back, sometimes cut personally to her shoulders -- though it grows quickly. The iris of her gaze is white and wintry, clouding over as she casts. Has a ‘true’ form that is a monstrous embodiment of her elements.
  • Plot: a small party has come to investigate or to eliminate the goddess (not knowing what has become of her; asked of by a god or otherwise). Though they have passed many of the terrible things wrought by the mountains, the living weather around them drowns them at last. One (or more) brushes with death. In their foray towards the beyond, they are approached by a monstrous creature that feels too much like the heart of the blizzard. They are given a chance to make a deal, to be earned their life once more, as long as they bind themselves to this divinity. That divinity, of course, is Kvaia, who marks them, brings them to her temple, and nurtures them to health. This character would now straddle the line between life and death, being able to see and interact with spirits, and accessing powers now given to him by the mountain. In turn, Kvaia can leave the mountains and travel with them (as long as they live). However, they could never hurt her, could never kill her, feeling the cull of death itself if they so much as think about it, keeping her safe.
    • Please ask for more details, would be happy to discuss exceptions and so on.
    • Mark is typically black claw marks on the chest sliding down to end in a handprint on the stomach. Can be changed to whatever you’d like.
  • Most likely duo: None -- solitary character

mirella thorne, the contrite. *new!*
[ Human: witch, innkeeper ]
Once having been raised in love in her coven, Mirella was a rare individual with a certain power -- she was a conduit to the gods. Having forged a bond with the worshipped goddess of their covern, Lumera, she used her powers for what she thought was the better. The coven, the Twilight Hand, hunted down werewolves and the like as Mirella was fed visions of their atrocities. It wasn't until she learned the truth -- that they were slaughtering innocent creatures -- that she split her soul to break the bond with her goddess and escaped the clutches of her coven. In a swipe of poetic justice, she was taken in by a bonded werewolf couple, beaten and low. They cared for her at their inn and loved her like the daughter they never had. When they passed, the inn fell to Mirella, and she has spent her days providing a safe, discrete haven to creatures of all kinds in recompense for her past.
  • This is the only character who will not be going on an adventure. This would be more like a cozy roleplay -- think beach and shopping episode as the farthest they go.
  • Appearance: At 5'9", Mirella is tall and stacked with luxurious curves. Her skin is dark brown and her white hair is voluminous and curly. One keen eye is painted silver, while the other lacks a pupil and is as the full moon, a result of her fractured soul. She often paints her lips black and dresses in elegant, dark clothes. (Okay, okay, she's goth.)
  • Suggestions: there's a wide array of characters that can be played, including any visitors to the inn; someone in need of healing that she finds on a gathering run; 'security' who help run the inn; a passing prince.

morim va’thera, the mischief.
[ Elf: adventurer, thief ]
Raised among a northern tribe of elvish nobility, Morim found herself bored and done with pampered life when the notion of arranged marriage became all too real. She and her childhood friend absconded in the night, hopping aboard a boat as stowaways with intentions to travel the world. They were separated in a storm, the elf flung from the ship and into waters below that spoke to her. She awoke in the presence of pirates and used a silver tongue to save herself from unscrupulous events, joining their ranks. Over the many years, Morim had become a captain, entwined herself with a cursed artifact, became Pirate Queen of the Northern Seas, and faced down a mutiny that nearly ended her life. Plucky and teasing, her biting sarcasm and nimble hands hide her inner desire for vengeance and an ingrained love of gold.
  • Appearance: At 5’2” and delectably lean, with sharp, long, decorated ears, and pretty green eyes, it’s hard to tell Morim’s exact bloodline. Noble or wood, who could say. Her skin is warmly tan and her hair is tousled blonde. Tattoos of patterns and sea serpent imagery curl over her hips and ink her thighs. Has an arcane scar over her chest of a six sided hexagon, each corner extending into a line that strips away from it -- the topmost moves up and encircles her neck.
  • Suggestions: her childhood friend and his mates (originally thinking he joined the navy, but if you pick this one, feel free to make the character your own!); party who catches her sneaking amongst them/rifling through their things, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Omora

omora thrayne, the zealous.
[ Human: hunter, necromancer ]
Born in the Creaking Wood, Omora was raised as a necromancer along with those around her in a tight knit community. It was commonplace that horrible things happened to wayward people there, and she was a first hand witness to such acts. More than that, she’d partaken. However, during an excursion when she was in her teen years, tragedy befell her and she knocked on the door of Death. An avatar of Death caught her in its clutches. It made a pact, sparing her should she devote herself to killing her own kind. Agreeing, it left her with its sigils burned into her flesh. In her escape from her home, she left several dead, gaining new sigils with each one downed. With her risen creature Shai, Omora gives herself to slaughtering her kin, lest her own soul be dragged into eternal darkness.
  • Sigils appear after it encounters new strains of necromantic magic, making it easier to kill the next necromancer, basically. She uses these sigils during ‘Death’s Communion’, allowing undead to be put down forever.
  • Appearance: Standing 5’6”, Omora is shapely and lean. Her eyes are burnt gold; her hair is reddish-black, styled in a ‘pixie’ undercut. Her skin is dark and tawny. Starting from her torso and extending to her arms and legs are small, black sigils.
  • Suggestions: party seeking her aid to stop a persistent necromancer; clade of necromancer hunters thinking she’s like her ilk, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Morim

seravellya arath delyst'ma, the god-forged. *new!*
[ Ashen Elf: princess, noble ]
The Elves of Ash had long ago been a conquering peoples, tearing through the continent with an unprecedented fervor that was matched by very few. Yielding their religious triad, the nobles of their ilk waged war after war, shedding blood in the name of their fearsome, ravenous gods. Ruled by the Butcher King and Queen, the duo seemed unstoppable. The ardent king and his warrrior queen had of yet no heirs, but King Phiros supposedly foresaw the reckoning of his people. Their scorching path. It was the final battle, The Heralding. Kingdoms clashed, leaving the Ashen just barely clinging to the scraps. Both king and queen fell in the skirmish. In the ashes, the glorious battlefield, a fully formed woman rose forth from blood and soot, made in the cold embers of death. Seravellya Arath Delyst'ma was raised high by her people, a renewal of faith. She was whispered by her kingdom's conquered, a progeny of redemption, a blank slate -- an end to the slaughter. Whatever she is, she is a woman of royalty, a creation of the elves' gods, marked in their ash, and they wait for her righteous flames to burst forth. But is bloodshed what she desires?
  • Sera is a stubborn, mischievious force of nature representing the will of her peoples' gods. Much as the Council that overlook her want her to return to her 'parents' warmongering ways, the princess has been caught up in the notion of peace. They don't like that.
  • Apperance: Standing at a proud 5'10", Sera is all curves, coated in caramel skin. Her body is lean, too, from years of working to the bone with weaponry. Her eyes are a bright, vicious gold, a gift of one of the legs of the divine triad. Swathes of black mark her flesh, denoting another leg of the triad. Long, silky locks are a bright red, marking her the complete god-forged package.
  • Suggestions: a religious warrior of her country (could be any race); a knight sworn to protect her; a princely suitor.

serlyna mournbrooke valendelark, the blossom. *new!*
[ High Elf: sorceress, traveler ]
The child of a dark, powerful sorceress who had tormented the western coasts for centuries, Serlyna grew up in the shadow of her mother. She was first-witness to the brutality, to the bloodshed, to the broken families, even as her mother turned around and nurtured her with a twisted sense of love. When her mother was put down like a mongrel, ending the tyranny at long last, she was spirited away by Zekeb, guild master of the Seven Silvers. Though she was hunted by the enemies of her mother, of those seeking retribution, Zekeb kept and raised her in secret. He raised her to be 'good', as well as she could be, digging out all of the darkness her mother left behind. Now she travels the world, committing acts of kindness and grace, in hopes of recompense for her mother's sins.
  • Appearance: At 5'8", Serlyna is a little short for her ilk. Her smooth, dusky skin is painted with golden tattoos of swirling patterns and thick sheaves of oleander. Hair is long and flaxen, often braided at the sides and bundled into a thick tail. Eyes are a bright blue. Ears are overly decorated with rings and studs.
  • Suggestions: a bounty hunter that has found her after all these years; someone seeking revenge; someone from the Seven Silvers guild; Zekeb's son, who was raised alongside her; a follower on her quest to do good.

sila mimej, the inquisitive.
[ Chamara: scholar, fire dancer ]
Across the many tribes of the Chamaran, the High Priestess sought out the birth of a fire spirit in the Verek tribe, and found Sila. Named to be the next high priestess, she began training early. She learned very quickly. Predictions proving true, she danced with flames at a young age as though the very soul of her, an otherwise destructive and chaotic element. She faced down a dragon with bravery and peace, quelling it with stories. Befriended Re’Enghat the Storm God in return. She stood on the precipice of many great things -- until her sister vanished. She learned the truth of her many years later, gone to seek a life of her own, outside the Chamaran people, and her curiosity latched. On her twenty-sixth birthday, Sila took a sandstrider drake in the night to learn of what exists beyond.
  • I typically play her about a year or so after her excursion. She’s still somewhat naive and wide-eyed, but knows enough to generally get her by.
  • Self-designed: the Chamaran are an elflike race with certain dragon-like features. Many are part of nomadic tribes of more inclement regions, though there are cities and such. Many have different beliefs of their beginnings (some believe they are born from a dragon shifter, others believe mischief was involved, an elven god and a dragon god made babies -- take your pick). Please feel free to ask questions or play one, if you’d like!
  • Appearance: Sila stands at 5’8”, is curvy, with a rather fit lower body. Her skin is dark ebony, with softly glowing gold freckles (Chamaran feature) across the bridge of her nose, on her shoulders, down arms, thighs, back, and chest. Eyes are fiery amber that flicker and shift with emotion, and her hair is black, curly, and wild -- may be short or long, depending on weather, time of year, place, etc. Ears are long and pointed, usually with hoops and studs. Charaman specific features include: two dark horns with a thread of white that moves with the shape, usually accented in gold jewelry. Left arm is draconic, spiked on the shoulder and shoulder blade with armored flesh all the way down, small claws on fingers, and red, glowing veins. Two patches are on her back, straddling her spine, between her shoulder blades; these glow brightly with every inhale or spell cast.
  • Suggestions: adventuring party (woo!); caravan that she’s traveling with while still in search of sister; a traveling prince and his men, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any

thalia ashbel, the enigmatic.
[ Human & Other: sorceress, relic hunter ]
It is well known, far and wide, that Lady Thalia Ashbel’s power is overwhelming, siphoned from an ancient source deep inside. A gift from a god, some have said. A divine being reborn, from others. She has bent the ears of stubborn kings. She has soothed the fury of vengeful queens. It is said that when the earth shook with hundreds of thousands of soldiers ready to bloody one another, the silence of the universe claimed the battlefield when she stepped upon it as they all stopped to hold their breaths. Of course, no one knows how true it is, but her presence has always been fiercely soothing, commanding, and raw. She has never had to shackle herself to a single domain, to a single peoples, always hushing whispers of betrayal with but a look. What is far lesser known is her sensual hunger and how it perpetually fuels the flames of her seemingly limitless mana pool. What is known is that she is a successful hunter of relics, always searching, always growing her trove of artifacts as potent as she.
  • Thalia always travels as a group which could include, but not limited to, underlings (learning from her), hired muscle, hired talent, so on. It makes sense to me that Thalia always travels with at least one other character of mine -- your choice as to which -- and would be the only one that wouldn’t make sense to travel alone.
  • Appearance: Height of 5’5” with a curvy build. Her skin is a light olive, and her wild tresses are crimson. Kohl-rimmed eyes are cobalt and shrewd. There are multiple, short scars on her upper back towards the left side.
  • Suggestions: any character from all over will likely work with Thalia and don’t even have to be connected to one another (just to her); someone wanting to learn magic from her, hired muscle, hired talent, being released from artifact, spirit she unwittingly binds to her, etc.
  • Most likely duo: Any

afterword.
Quick note about faceclaims that isn't super important -- sometimes I use them, often I don't. I'm an artist... not a very good one, but one! So I am more likely to doodle my characters. May doodle more than that, if I'm inspired, but don't count on anything.

That’s it, so far as I can think of! If you’ve made it all this way and you’re interested, please send me a message and we’ll get to discussing it. If you just have a question, you can message me that, too. Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you. c:

Last edited:
Closed Requests.

Closed Characters.

your little beast.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
43650760835_488f885663_o.jpg

your little beast.
[ fractured earth modern / dystopia / monster hunting partners ]

Much as the world had tried to stop it, the Fracturing had long since occurred. The thin skin between earth and the world of beasts had burst like a bubble and humankind floundered for a long time in the aftershocks. Cities were ravaged, countrysides infested, civilizations left dead or destitute or running for the hills. In time, however, as it has a tendency to do, humankind slowly gathered itself to its feet. People adapted. People learned. Small towns that had fortified themselves lived long enough to see them turn into sprawling metropolises. Armored caravans bumbling along open territory was a normal, low-risk occurrence. Farmers employed expert trappers and their guns were a little more frightening than the typical shotgun, but life and normalcy ultimately resumed. There were underwater cities then, some in the air, and others climbing so high into the sky it looked straight out of the science-fiction section comic book section, but it resumed. Innovation was at a high. Hell, even some monsters were integrated into the fabric of society, working under careful supervision. Things could finally move on.

One of the many organizations across Fractured Earth that helped to pull itself up by the bootstraps was Osiris. A sprawling ex-governmental branch that had long, long ago been part of the research to stop the Fracturing. Now that they'd failed, they've been reconciling. Employing mostly monster hunters, they do also dabble in rehabilitation (for creatures seeking the civilized life or humans who have had catastrophically traumatic encounters), intelligence, and underhanded reconnaissance on other organizations who don't seem to want to play by the unspoken rules. One such juicy artifact they've found from such excursions is Jacqueline. From a forcefully disbanded group called Protozoa, Jackie was one of their few experiments gone right, and Osiris saw more value in her alive than putting her down. Now she's a feisty smartass who enjoys lounging in her on-site quarters, playing games, reciting a profuse amount of information on monster biology, and being called to field when they're in the need for a little unique touch. For though she's got a pretty human face, she is graced with just a little otherwordly DNA.
  • This lovely little beast is, in short, able to take a trait from a monster she's encountered before for a short amount of time. She does lose the ability in the long run if it's been a while since she's encountered the creature or its ilk. Having driven it into her brain in the lab in order to not lose her sanity, she also knows a stupid amount of information on most monsters, their biology, and importantly, their weaknesses. If it's something she's never met before, using the power of educated guessing, she can typically figure it out very quickly.
  • Many plotlings/possible characters for you. In the case of giving them history, YC could be the handler that found her (we can build up to present times through quick flashbacks) who must take her out for another mission. YC could be one of the other Protozoa experiments, of which maybe the two would talk through the cell walls or keep each other company in some way (perhaps he escaped and when he went back for her, they'd already been raided; maybe Osiris also saw his worth, or maybe they didn't).
    • Looking for something a little searing with her, with lots of sexual frustration and perhaps a primal break on her companion's part thanks to all the teasing.
  • Fresh encounters could include being paired with another monster hunter, or something as simple as her getting some coffee on her supervised break every day, catching YC's attention, and she happens to rescue him from a beasty? YC could also be a monster that she encounters on a mission, one who's taken with her (sentient creatures, of course, preferably ones that are a little more humanoid).
  • Think of something else? Let me know.

she's the big bad wolf.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
30690439418_d3b1a08faa_o.jpg

she's the big bad wolf.
[ steampunk / high fantasy / bounty hunter ]

Please note on the setting! I want this world a fusion of both steampunk and high fantasy. Steam and metal cities, walk outside to the country side and BAM - dragon.
There once was a useless, needless war, where blood quenched the lands of both sides and neither wanted to concede the endless defeat. That was until one decided they would play dirty and they secondhandedly composed a team of specialists. These specialists were called the Children of Heresy. That, of course, wasn't known until all was said and done and the war was won and the team was thrown out like yesterday's trash. All that had been known during the war was that they were specialists in death. They didn't warn, they didn't threaten, they just went straight for the throat. Acts of superior destruction, ruthless assassination, from chemical warfare to seamless deception -- you name a heinous act, the Heretics were behind it.

It has been many years since the war has ended and Lacey Solomon was played and used and chewed up. She used to reason that she was young, that the Heretics were all purposely convinced of the evils of their enemies, that they were promised a nice place to settle down and their families pulled from debt. Now she knows how dumb that is. Pardoned legally for her warcrimes and haunted by what they had done together, she can only take solace in the fact that there is peace. There is a bloodstain on her past and the past of every country she travels, but there is peace anyway. For now. Until then, she works to reconcile the crimson on her hands. You got a problem, she fixes it. The dead rising from the swamp? She's set to blasting the necromancer in the face that's conjuring them. Existential creature waking the neighbors? She'll shut the portal down. Door a little creaky? She's on it with some oil and a hammer. Can't pay her much? It's... it's fine. Owe her a favor. She's got pockets full of them. Until then, she chases down any face that pops up on the wanted papers with shiny coin to back them faster than a hawk after a hare. She's good. It might only give her enough to pay the rent on a temporary flat and buy a few things, but it's good enough. Strong liquor and the company of her humorous mechanical companion, Belfry, is enough to get her through the night.
  • Inspirational song.
  • Would love to try a love-hate relationship at first, something that develops into more down the line, with a character on the run that she's captured. Maybe they hit some trouble on the way to her delivering him? Maybe shit is a little more complicated than at face value?
    • Would also love to see him trying to tease her from his own binds along the way, perhaps in hopes she'll make a mistake and let him go. Maybe finding out she doesn't need to release him from the cuffs to get what she wants.
  • YC could be a Son of Heresy that she knew down the way. Could just be an adventurer she joined up with for a fight.
  • Not quite sure what I want with her as a story in general besides the above, but really open for ideas. Do note that she is one such character who may need to be paired with someone who's a little more forward in regards to sex, especially if they are a criminal, but she does have the potential for great passion once she's been given that direction.

my lady's appetites.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
41606234981_e511d72195_o.jpg

my lady's appetites.
[ high fantasy / adventure / powerful sorceress / multiple men ]

It is well known, far and wide, that Lady Thalia Ashbel's power is overwhelming, siphoned from an ancient source deep inside. A gift from a god, some have said. A divine being reborn, from others. She has bent the ears of stubborn kings. She has soothed the fury of vengeful queens. It is said that when the earth shook with hundreds of thousands of soldiers ready to bloody one another, the silence of the universe claimed the battlefield when she stepped upon it from them all stopping to hold their breaths. Of course, no one knows how true it is, but her presence has always been fiercely soothing, commanding, and raw. She has never had to shackle herself to a single domain, has always been able to hush whispers of betrayal with but a look.

What is far lesser known is her sensual hunger, and how it perpetually fuels the flames of her seemingly limitless mana pool. And when those flames grow cold and her body feels unbearably empty, it starts the cycle over again.

Though she had always traveled with a simple caravan, it was sudden that she sent her followers on a quest. They were sent to search long and hard, far and wide, to find a ‘warrior’. Not one just of strength, but of finesse and utmost, of loyalty. Someone who would defend her, who would devote their life to her, whether for the money or the pride or the adventure. He stood out above the rest. What he may not have known when he’d taken the task given him is that the biggest test of his mind and body may not be her enemies, but the woman herself.
  • With all the below said, I am looking for multiple male characters for her to play across from right now (at least three, but I could be easily convinced to two). So multiple 'he's that her followers have found. This could be for MFM+ sex scenes or simply for erotic scenes alone per character. Please let me know what you're comfortable with.
  • A large, overarching conflict looming in the background is definitely available, something that could supply the story with a stream of enemies. Adventure-wise, she is constantly questing - whether it be for others, or for herself. This role-play, also, will be more sexual or more suggestive from the get-go. My character is lusty and will make approaches to your character, starting with flirtation, with insinuation, and may later turn to touches and sexual forthrightness. Whether he gives in or allows his resolve to be tested is up to you. Maybe he turns her down and regrets not sating his own stirring passions, coming to her tent in the late, sleepless hours and taking her then. They could eventually grow to something more intimate, more caring. They could remain partners to slake eachother’s thirsts. Let me know if you have specific intentions in mind before we begin.
  • On a minor note, I do have a realistic faceclaim for this character if you prefer it.

birds of a feather.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
40776251131_c432105d87_o.jpg

birds of a feather.
[ high fantasy / adventure / fantastical race / multiple men ]

There are beauties that live high in the sky, atop cities that defy the world and float, within cliffsides they’d carved in hundreds of centuries, with daring creatures who bend to their command. Their magic is unprecedented. Their history is rich. Their eyes are enrapturing. Their colored wings glimmer brilliantly in the sun.

They are possibly the most xenophobic, backward thinking creatures that could ever exist in this world. Hardly anyone has ever seen them, because they just about refuse to come down and sully themselves with the people of the earth. Except for her. And she is nothing like them. Having left her sky cities many years ago, she wanders the world as a vivacious and captivating adventurer. She is fun-loving, inquisitive, and good-humored. While she busies herself with cartography, she also manages to fumble headfirst into trouble, and then beguile her way out of it. Though she was born mostly null of the reputable magic that her kind is supposed to wield, she can nevertheless seem to be able to enchant her way into the hearts of others. Whether it's aptly winning a spar or leading the tavern in drunken singing, she appears to maintain a constant and wild charm during any number of her adventures.
  • The premise is simple. This character is a fantasy race of mine and I'd love to see her go on numerous adventures with numerous men (at the same time or not). Right now I am only looking for someone who will play multiple characters for her.
  • To be clear, I would like her to either meet and join a group of men or meet many men, to go on an adventure with each, and possibly have an erotic scene with each. That doesn't mean she can't have a constant companion or that the role-play can't eventually be brought down to only one. I am also not asking you to be GM either - I want us both to partake in the story, just for her to have many encounters to 'stretch her wings', so to speak.
  • I'm probably only going to accept one person for this, so it would be very appreciated if you come to me with a list of characters you are inspired to pair with her.
  • I have a possible starting introduction for this, where things just didn't work out with my partner. It is her looking for a 'guide', but this can be altered as we see fit (or not used at all!).
    The vigorous markets of Eme’kele were wild in every sense of the word, donned in vivid canvases that draped from post to post. They cast the bazaar beneath them in stark shade against the golden glaze of the sun, cloaking the sea of a crowd that shifted against the shores of shops. The canopy itself housed a constant ecosystem, thick with the perfumes of amber-scented incense, dried jasmine flowers, freshly baked buns, savory meats roasting on their salted spits, fresh livestock and beasts crammed in their pens. The enormous market consumed almost the entirety of the city, encircling where it sat at the foot of a golden temple; a halcyon shrine to the androgynous god Nomaje, vision of change and chance. It was fitting, then, that Ilsyna mo’Draith found herself in such a place, having hitched a ride at the back of a generous caravan. They had bumbled off in their horse-driven cart and left her to seek her own fortune on the edges of its glory. The woman stood at the precipice of the crowd, listening to the boisterous dealers shout their wares, their flags fluttering in the wind to proclaim numerous wooden stalls, the desperation of the consumers poring over choice artifacts or fruits or cottons or any number of goods.

It had taken but a breath for attention to crash against her, painted with disbelief and inquiry, a curiosity that had its dangerous limits. There she stood as ‘other’, a tall and lean specimen. Two large wings marked her clearly alien, sprouting from a backless shift, a convoluted fusion of extraordinary blacks and whites, made all the more brilliant by vibrant swathes of cobalt mated to emerald. Cascading long hair, braided over her shoulder, matched the vibrancy, dynamic pigments undercut by charcoal locks at the backside of her head, interwoven gracefully with the others. Dark skin striped her spine, sinfully velvet to the touch, a severe contrast to the tan caramel of the rest of her.

An Ashight, her kind were called. Largely unseen by the earth-walkers, incongruous to their strange world. Rare that they ever descended from their enormous sky cities or their pockmarked cliffsides, entry possible only by the flighted few. A human, so far as Ilsyna knew, had never even entered Rad’ise Va to the far east, her once-home. Had never beheld its tall statues, its tumbling gardens, its intensive workers as they flitted avidly above and below; had never listened to the pronouncers of the Masters of the Sky, standing before the rock effigies of great ancestors, their words of encouragement, of damnation. They knew only rumors, lacking the proof, the knowledge. Of the many things spoken, the many things that she herself was asked, the races of the earth were sure of only two things: the Ashight bore powerful, unprecedented magics, and they hated the world. Luckily, she deviated from them in both manners.

There was little, at least, about her manner of dress that appeared ‘other’. Ilsyna was an adventurer, a nomad, further lengthening the divide between her and her blood kin, and she dressed like one, shirking the garb of her birth. A tattered, cream shift hooped around her neck and bared her shoulders, sewn well without a backing for free movement of her wings. Her waist was enveloped by a creation of leather and metal, accentuating the flare of her hips, the break of the material over long, worn boots and tight breeches beneath. Two drooping belts were lashed about either side, one baring a dagger which was also fastened with buckles around her thigh, and the other a quiver, filled with a collection of differently fletched arrows. The length of strong arms were mostly free, the left covered from elbow to wrist with a gauntlet that encapsulated her thumb and index finger alone. The right was a glove secured around the wrist, material stopping at her knuckles to leave fingertips bare. Noticeably, a swollen, pregnant pack draped to the side without the dagger, enchanted to bear the space that she required up to a certain weight and to give any inquisitive fingers not her own a nasty surprise. Lastly, a dark wood bow looped her shoulder, its riser beautifully carved close to the limbs, obviously an affectionate gift.

Long by now had Ilsyna grown skilled at ignoring crass staring, ample in such a crowd of anonymity, but the creeping feeling it projected on the back of the neck still remained. It was not choice to enter such an ocean of bodies, vulnerable there as her wings were to unwarranted, inquisitive touch, but she knew that if she could find what she was looking for anywhere, it was in the belly of one of the biggest markets of the world. That thought in mind, determination in tow, her flighted appendages tucked tightly against her, and she entered the swell. It was to her luck, at least, that the rarity of her species birthed any number of often untrue rumors, drawing her as perfectly anathema. This parted the crowd, those believing in the curse of her kind keen to steer clear from her way. There was no curse, of course. No certain ill-happening when grazing her skin, other than annoyance if done unbidden, but she wasn’t about to tell those around her that until she’d found her place.

The throng diligently parted persistently adequately for Ilsyna to fight her way to the heart of the bazaar. As she’d gotten closer, she’d begun her search in earnest, approaching the shopkeeps, asking the question she knew was rather odd. Some answered, uncertain and wary. Others outright ignored her. None produced anything worthy. A guide. A guide was all she needed. She’d become quite skilled in her mapmaking, managing to make a pretty coin thus far, but she needed direction. She needed someone who knew where the adventure lay. It seemed a simple enough task to bequeath to someone, should anyone so much as listen or accept.

Exasperation gave way to late afternoon, heat of the sun starkly palpable, the sight of the temple informing her that she had gone three quarters of the way through the circular market. The salt of the true sea permeated the stalls from there, the sound of the docks and their captain’s calls a short distance off. Ilsyna halted before a currently quiet place of patronage, accentuated in the hung bodies of meat surrounding its edges. Some slabs she recognized, sliced haunches of cattle, fried fowl heads, drake tails, all herbed and aromatic enough to make even her mouth water. A large man at the counter was wiping the sweat from his brow when he saw her, pursing his lips.

“Ashight?”

“What?” Ilsyna blurted at first, a strikingly emerald gaze having busied itself with figuring exactly what kind of meat was being displayed on a stick. “Yes,” she corrected herself, the unsuspecting word coming to fruition.

“I haven’t seen your kind before,” he said, as though it wasn’t the thing often said to her. She approached him and shrugged, plush lips tilting into a smirk.

“We don’t get out much,” she put it simply, coloring her wry humor, which he seemed to receive graciously by the glint in his eye. “How much for a kabob?” Ilsyna asked.

“What kind do you want?”

For a moment, she considered, gaze roving over the selection before she laughed, shook her head slightly. “I don’t think I need to know,” she muttered, preemptively placing a scratched silver coin on the wood counter. He seemed pleased enough by expression and began loosing one of the sticks from his displays. The flesh on it was dark gold, in palpably large chunks, and freckled with sage and garlic. “Do you know of any who would be willing to, oh I don’t know, guide someone like me?” She asked when she’d managed to turn her hungry attention away from it for a brief moment.

Guide?” He questioned, before scraping aside the coin she’d given him and handing the greasy, beautiful stick of meat over in turn. “Guide to where?”

“Everywhere!” Ilsyna gestured with her free hand. It was a terribly alien concept it seemed to the land-locked races. There needed to be a somewhere, and that was working against her. “I have lived in the sky for over two decades. I would like to see much more of, well, all of this,” she explained, but he only responded with a hearty laugh.

“Maybe a captain can help you.”

“Where would I find one of them?”

“Drifting around the market.”

Ilsyna closed her eyes for a second against the frustration, breathing it out in a sense amusement instead. “Helpful,” she replied audibly, with good humor so that he laughed in turn at the playful sarcasm. She waved him off and stepped away from the stall, attaining a great sigh before she was made to seep back into the crowd.

heartsreach.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
41770382440_b9d8ed52e2_o.jpg

heartsreach.
[ high fantasy / adventure / multiple women ]

No fancy little script to start off this character request, because this is a multiple character request. Heartsreach is the pet name I have for the five ladies below (doesn't have any real meaning until I stumble upon it), and I want to play them all. Together. This is a harem request. Your gentleman is free to romance and/or sex one or all of them, conflict-free (sorry, drama-seekers). Unfortunately for some of you, MFF is not what I'm after. Sorry guys - threesome and orgy are going to have to wait. For this, I require information about your possible character on the first message as well as your sample. When I ask for this, it doesn't mean you can't change anything. It's just to show me that you're also invested - that those gears are spinning. I'll give a short character summary below. I have both realistic and art face claims (artistic are below). (Yours can be whatever, or nothing at all - I don't ever require face claims.) Please be aware that they are never exact and only capture what inspires me about each character - the description I give in my post may very well be different. You're always welcome to ask about any hazy details.

I'm not sure about the overall plot right now. The five are currently just traveling together, working together. Getting into trouble and adventures together. Each finding their own path, and killing monsters or pilfering ruins on the way for some cash. Would love to hear any ideas that you have. Don't have any? No problem! Let me know and we'll figure something out together.
  • The Faithful: Patient, wise, and good-humored. The Faithful is a powerful mage, forged by the mysterious cult of Ademnoph, and was well on her way to become High Priestess before the overzealous and the ignorant slaughtered her god. Traveling the world with her sister, the Fierce, she is devoted to devoting herself, resolute to find a new god worthy of her attention.
    The Fierce: Stalwart, ferocious, and competitive. The Fierce, sister of the Faithful, grew on the streets as her sibling did, and was later taken in by the cult of Ademnoph where her strength and fires were stoked. After their god was killed and the cult scattered, she has piously given herself to bloody glory- er, protecting her sister, come what may.
    The Determined: Quiet, enigmatic, and dedicated. Past mysterious, unattainable, the Determined is hard to figure, but that's because she was raised - along with her beastly companion, Shai - in the Creaking Wood, where she was well-integrated with all manner of necromancy, along with its terrible horrors. Secrets in tow, she actively hunts others of her kind, with a frightening and unbreakable fervor.
    The Cunning: Plucky, sarcastic, and guarded. The Cunning may too have as dire a secret as some of her companions, but she's quick at hiding it behind pretty green eyes and an infectious grin. One that almost certainly has to do with her terribly nimble fingers and her penchant for gold. Sass and sharp wit may well complement a silent search for thorough vengeance.
    The Mischievous: Devious, keen, and loyal. Of the Tvari, the Mischievous is a spriteful woman that the group treats as their personal lorebook. Though her fighting abilities lack in comparison to the others, she's got some interesting skills awaiting behind those fingertips - including the ability to enter memories, or take them away. Beneath the protection of the powerful women she walks with, she delves dungeons and ruins, in search of its knowledge, drinking its recollections.
    • Little note: Knowing that some people have little quirks of preferences (which are all good, to each their own), I figured I would give warning about certain physical traits. The Fierce and the Faithful are tall ladies, both breaching 6'. While both have their curves, the Fierce is both a (naturally) buff gal and copiously tattooed. Just want to make sure you know that before jumping in. Also, the Mischievous' race, the Tvari, is animalistic (i.e. 'anthro'). I know some are not comfortable with that, so she does have a 'starry nymph' alternative that is also small (about 4'6"). Just make sure to ask very nicely. [:

the bookkeeper.
CLOSED FOR NOW.

• 43888213284_8f8b40438c_o.jpg

*For setting, see the Fractured Earth explanation under "Your Little Beast" (it's the first paragraph). This setting would be similar to that, with a lot more fantasy woven in to the scenery.
    Growing up the adopted daughter of a retired daemon, Phoebe Marinko’s eyes have always been open to the hidden world, where fantastic impossibilities were the companions to reality, for there are still secrets even after the Fracturing. Getting the opportunity to work beneath a powerful djinn in his store of antiques, oddities, and countless illegal magical objects, she openly thrusts herself into all the dangers and beauties of such an existence. Its unique doors, thanks to the power of her employer, open to any number of places all over the world, and her capacity for travel is quite limitless - the iron cities of the east or the markets run by monsters to the south. Despite a very special something lurking quietly within, she’s not quite the fighter and prefers very certain other past times...

Seated well and safe at the throne of the front desk, she fills her time reading manuscripts and tomes and innumerable books that place her in different worlds and different times. She makes contact on a daily basis with any number of intriguingclientele, and most seem to return in expectation of her friendly grin from beyond the pages. A bottle filled with a creature or two may slip the books every now and then for pure, mischievous amusement when the djinn’s not around, other shop owners too busy with gossip on her strange origin may find missing beasty in their midst. A quiet disposition and (mostly) human genetics, however, have tricked any number of unsuspecting supernatural or human creatures into thinking that she is anything other than gifted.
    • Door idea unabashedly similar to Howl's Moving Castle.
    • Embarrassingly, I am not sure what I want to do with Phoebe yet. Maybe a regular? A supernatural being? Maybe a hunter looking for a special something that becomes taken with her? Could be lighthearted at first, with repeat visits and some flirting before some event inevitably throws them into trouble together.
forged in fire.
CLOSED FOR NOW.

• 42824144392_e82ed0bdf5_o.jpg

The Elves of Ash had long ago descended upon their neighbors and their neighbor’s neighbors faster than the world could so much as scuttle to mind a proper retort. After many successful centuries thereafter of flourishing empowerment and destruction of opposition, they slipped into internal chaos, lost their earned holdings, and faded back into obscurity. Just as they'd come and gone, like the fiery and righteous sparking of an ember, they burned and died and flickered once more to life. Ruled by religious butchers who had rekindled the hearth of their ravenous, fearsome god, the most zealous among them had goaded them from hiding. They burned a path, spreading their demesne, overtaking and conquering with an unprecedented fervor, determined to reclaim what they had taken many generations prior. There was hardly enough to relieve their gluttonous maelstrom, and the earth shuddered at the possibility of their renewed dominion. The ardent king and his warrior queen had of yet no heirs, but he supposedly foresaw their reckoning. Their scorching path. It lay in the quenching of their neighbor's thirst for war, the others who were determined to cease the elves' infection before it spread to the other continents. A final battle, it was to be. The Heralding.

Both king and queen fell. In the ashes, the glorious battlefield, a fully formed child rose forth from blood and soot, made in the cold embers of death. Seravellya Arath Deylst'mawas raised high by her people, a renewal of faith. She was whispered by her kingdom's conquered, a progeny of redemption, a blank slate - an end to the slaughter. Whatever she is, she is a woman of royalty, a creation of the elves' god, marked in its ash, and they wait for her righteous flames to burst forth.
    • I have lots of plotlings for this character, though you are always free to bring about your own plots in need of a fantasy princess. Please note that just because she's a princess does not mean she's a virginal, shy waif. This darling will be just as fiesty as her fiery birthright would suggest. So if you're looking for a wide-eyed little doe, you should probably keep searching. If you want a spicy little fiend to get into more trouble with than a man can handle, she's your girl. On that note, I am ultimately looking for something sizzling between her and another character. Whether their coupling occurs rather quickly over some hella' spicy chemical reactions or takes a long, slow burn, I want it searing between them, with dialogue and emotion and need backing that.
    • A daring thief steals into the castle late at night and finds himself - most assuredly accidentally - in the quarters of a princess who can hardly find her sleep. Their time is brief, but meaningful, and she allows the taking of a pretty trinket of her own, though he realizes in the following days that he can't bring himself to sell it like he'd intended to. It is only by chance, then, during a jaunt in a seedy district, that he finds the princess has been kidnapped, and he, for whatever reason, has been handed the destiny to release her. Too bad it was an inside job, and there's nowhere noble to return her to.
    • It's always been like Sera to escape the suffocating walls of her room and scamper into shadows very much un-princesslike. A shadowed wood, a luxuriant oasis, a vulnerable place she'd still yet found comfort in. On her millionth visit, it's where she meets him. Perhaps while entertaining lonely humor, tracing the stars and talking to the birds. Maybe mid-embarrassment, where she's bathing naked in the moonlight. But there they meet in fate. And then they meet again, in her city. In a ballroom.
      • Want to add something else, such as the usual plot for her death - something to send them on an adventure together. Maybe he's a bored prince, or juicier - a visiting prince's knight. Maybe he's an esteemed adventurer and knows she wants to escape for a time. Maybe he's a dragon that offers her wings. Whatever you could think of.
      [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
    • Beyond being the paragon of her people, she's also marked with it, via the black ash-like markings across her skin. Makes it very difficult to hide amongst others, and given her predilection for boisterous friendliness, she's terrible at being sneaky. There are those out there who would sooner end her than entertain her charming smiles, happily shearing blood splattered genes or ensuring the death of a once thirsty kingdom. That's where he comes in, brought about by the Council sworn to keep her safe until her queenhood (when she has married or has reached the equivalent age of twenty-six, in just a year). He is her protector, her trusted friend, and he must be all that and more when he finds that a plot has arisen to kill his princess deep within the kingdom, and she is no longer safe behind its walls.
      • Bonus points if they fit some super steamy/forbidden teasing in (perhaps with him trying his damnedest to withstand it) before hell breaks loose and they're on the run.
      • Could be edited in that there are several men involved - her personal guard - who work together to help the princess escape and aid her in biding her allies.
      [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

wolf heart, wolf wine.
CLOSED FOR NOW.

• 42797225240_22222d4b3e_o.jpg

Despite being one of the oldest and largest of the west coast, the Rochdale werewolves are a fairly peaceful pack, possibly thanks to the beautiful mountain and lakeside scenery. And the wine. Lots of wine. A product of their affluence and laidback lives for as long as most can remember. They have been renown, even in human circles (obviously unbeknownst), for Wolford Winery - the name originally a gag, but once their cabin lodgings equipped with a complimentary bottle or two on Yelp blew up, they were pretty set. They built a store in downtown LA and have been lapping from the attention it’s been bringing in. As long as they don’t step on any Guild toes, cross their t’s, and flash their teeth once in a while, they are good to go.

Ashlynn Riverais the oldest and only daughter of Rochdale’s alphas, and she has been prepared for almost her entire life to take their place. There is no doubt among her peers and among her pack - it suits her well. For the time being, she’s helped to expand, the one to set up shop in the city and run it, and business has blossomed with her knowledge. However, she’s in the limelight and her pack - her home - is several hours away. Even for an alpha, it’s not easy being a werewolf on one’s own in the city.
    • Simple option here would be for a romance to spark between her and someone who enters the shop (or who she encounters elsewhere). Maybe a steamy romance between a human CEO with a lot of expectations of their shoulders, least of all which should be figuring out that werewolves exist. Maybe another werewolf from a pack that doesn’t appreciate him getting involved with rural wolves - old pack or not. A hunter who may have to protect her against others who would kill her? Vampire, changeling, witch, incubus/succubus? Let’s see what ideas you’ve got!
    • With the right opposing character and right plot, she could be put in an arranged marriage with a hunter or another werewolf or any of the above. Maybe something is hunting off members of both packs/pack and clade. I would still prefer to keep things light hearted, so I don’t want her paired with someone who’s too angry about the coupling to respect her, but let me know your thoughts.
    • This character is fun, passionate, loyalty, flirty, and tough. I love playing her, but I'm not sure what else I'd like to do plotwise. Please, bring to me your ideas!

captain's orders.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 42824144472_64519b4303_o.jpg

Circumstances have always been pretty fluid for her. One day, she's a princess of a planet full of hoity-toity genetically modified human beings, the next she's kidnapped by some poor sops looming in orbit only for the lot of them to watch their planet implode beneath its own ill-management. If she's ever had any natural skills that hadn't been scientifically fine tuned, it has been her fluid adaptation to rather unfortunate scenarios. Once royalty of space dust, she's now a rather feared space pirate with a loyal crew and some badass mastery over telekinetics. The lot of them supposedly rule the galaxy from the sidelines, starting trouble and feeding blackmarket trading. A smart, vicious mouth hides a shockingly bleeding heart, though none of her own would dare to call her out.

Until the day that she meets him. A fateful meeting on some backwater planet in a tavern or passing in a raid. It could have been a meaningful talk or it could have been the greatest lay of her life, but now she's wrangling destiny itself when scarcely later, she realizes her next kidnapping run is him. Though she successfully captures him, she plans on duping her client, until they both order his death right before her and try to skimp on the credits.When a fight breaks out and the client lies dead, she realizes she's got some bigger trouble on her hands than she initially bargained for, and he's got no other choice than to go on the run with the space pirate who'd caught him.
    • If you don't like this plot, but still like the idea of this saucy space pirate, please feel free to suggest. On the vein of off suggestions, if you'd like to play several members of her crew - same thing, just ask!
    • Okay, so, VERY specific kink for her that I know not everyone will be good with. First off, I would love size difference. She is a lean machine that is pretty short - about 5'1", and I would love any character that is a foot taller or more to play against her. Secondly, I want your character to be fiercely dominant. But my captain is also fiercely dominant. I want powerplay, I want struggle between them. I want this 5'1" little spitfire to absolutely pin and ride her companion, whether by adroitly outmaneuvering or using telekinetic abilities on some scraps of metal to box his limbs in. But I also want him to take control, to shove her against the wall and push himself inside and stake his claim, at once so overridden by his own frustrating desire for her he can hardly think straight and also knowing he'll just blow her fucking mind, determined to make sure her brain is just as addled. Of course, I don't mean any sort of non-con; just two passionate people erotically fighting it out for control.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

how to catch a fox.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 27737774658_c3ea99a635_o.jpg

What strange beasts are the Dynani, fox-like beasts of fire and earth, water and air, their elements a living testament to their life. Elusive little creatures that, when their time comes, they dream of a different existence - a different world - and on their last breath, that Dream takes them.

She is a Dynan who dreamed at the end of her days, but instead of being taken to the promised world beyond, she was dragged back, altered inexplicably. Her element was transformed, mutated, to darkness and spirit. Her forms number two, as both Dynan and human. For what machinations this has occurred, she does not know. During her first several years after this odd change, when she had meant to find herself and her new niche, she dove unknowingly into hot water. A cruel deity courted her, kept her, groomed her, meant to make her his companion, but she betrayed him, releasing a prisoner of his, offering mercy instead of a painful death. For weeks at a time, she is relentlessly chased by the hunting gods’ ravenous hounds. With soul fire that easily devours flesh, she has killed them, but only for their brothers to return with a vengeance. It is a seemingly endless torment, until hecomes across her. But can they overcome a gods’ desires even together?
    • I encourage any number of things for your character to be, other than the god chasing her. Could be a fellow deity or another transformed creature (even a Dynan much the same, or a hunting hound that can shift, that decides he wants her for himself).
    • I have an old abandoned introduction post for this plot beginning with her injured from the deity’s hunting dogs that, once spiffed up, I wouldn’t mind tossing out for a quick start.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

god on the mountain.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 39799218440_d573190a86_o.jpg

She is a young, headstrong woman with no family name to speak of and an enigmatic past that involved running naked through the wild wood with ancient dryads. She has been instilled with powerful self-efficiency and a dry, grim sense of humor to get her through even the harshest of days. She lives on the edge of a village known for its instability (but also its rich resources) and makes money off of everything from tinctures to whittling blasphemous caricatures of the gods. She’s even sworn she’s met some of the deities on her merchant travels to the next town over and they found the figurines quite charming. Suffice it to say, there is little she cannot endure.

It is to her detriment, then, when an enormous beast begins to blot out the skies, his wings consuming, overwhelming. The people of the village panic and in their panic, they conclude that he needs a sacrifice, that it must be her, and the decision is made final then and there. Not that she had any say. They tie her up in the overgrown field by her cottage at dawn, pat themselves on the back, and return to their taverns to drink into the new day. Much to her luck, lest she freeze to death first, he takes the bait for reasons of his own and carries her far away to his mountain.

Instead of being eaten, a tenuous bond is formed, her taking up residence in the abandoned temple that serves as his home, persisting as is her birthright. The peaceful period for them to learn of each other, however, is quickly coming to a close, as enemies of his own grow nearer each day.
    • Apologies if it sounds a bit scattered - trying to get out the basics so as to hammer the details later. Your character can be any great flying beast you’d like (with the ability to transform to a human). My preference is dragon, but griffin, pheonix, roc, whatever you’d like.
    • Cursory idea of the whole thing: she is offered up, he takes her, they live in an abandoned temple atop a mountain, they are eventually chased from the temple (by enemies that deal with his backstory or simply an overzealous knight and their entourage), proceed adventures.
    • Extra extra points to anyone willing to play the beast and also perhaps the overzealous knight, who could be dragged along unwittingly after their encounter.
    • I have an introduction post for this already written! It was abandoned in the past and I've spruced it up a tad. You can take it as is or I can edit it if there is some detail missing pertinent to our story, depending on the results of our plotting.
      Normally, it was not unlike Kolda to rise before a human had any right to, on the cusp of an ink-blotted morning, when the trees were still working tirelessly to shake the vestiges of dew from their waxy-leaves. When, on the horizon, a burnt orange ribbon lined its lip, radiating waves of indigo and cobalt and casting the world beneath it in an eerie, complacent glow. A creamy fog would trickle across the hyssop field from border of Sylph Grove, a merciful cover to nature’s cities beneath, blotting the cotton-hued blanket with splotches of bold lavender. The fog brought the smell of the mountains with it, mating with the wooden and charcoal scents of her home, to wrest her from her dreams. She would obey, rising seamlessly, donning her fur-lined cloak, checking the traps for today’s boon and skinning her catches before breakfast.

Today, that did not happen. Today had been special. Against the face of a roughly built table Kolda had collapsed, fully dressed down to her leatherworked boots, tools still resting against calloused fingers. The feral locks of her hair were splayed wildly around her, mostly unraveled from the messy braid they’d been trapped in. The wood dust of her machinations had fluttered away from her parted lips, warm breath brushing over a freshly made sea of carvings. Beveled or gemmed eyes watched from the multitudinous faces, observers of her fall to exhaustion, of the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest. They had been worked on for many restless nights, borne of passionate meticulation, of intense servitude to the craft, for in three nights, there was to be a bright, golden hunter’s moon. It was a time when merchants and those with skill to offer would travel for days to a city beyond the mountains, drink into the morning, and prepare their massive festival for the following week. It was a glorious, prosperous time, and every massive block of time before the approach of the hunter’s moon, Kolda wrang herself dry, for though she left her home with cartloads of her creations, she returned with nothing but a fat pouch of gold.

That was not the only thing that made today special, however. Today was also special, because it was the day that the closeby village of Vree decided to sacrifice Kolda, the woman with no family name who lived on the edge of Sylph Grove.

Knowing of her dedication to the hunter moon’s festival, they had risen in the darkest hours, with hushed voices and conspiring whispers. They had made decisions and quarreled little around candlelight and with breaths of ale, committing to their mutual murder, laying down their best ropes and best stakes for inspection until each were chosen for the consumption. They had climbed the hills as a collegiate throng, surrounded her cottage, and though the window had flung open by an arcane and forceful gust of wind, bidden by the forest, which stroked the back of Kolda’s neck in desperation to wake her, the strongest of the mob forced their way inside. Their hands were around her faster than she could startle awake, working together to pin her shoulders, wrenching her arms around so that wrists could be bound. She’d shouted at first, attempting to jerk away from their ministrations, but the fog of sleep refused to be shaken so quickly, and they far outnumbered her. In the miasma of torpor, she wondered if it was all because she’d made up a few gods and sold them their bloated and fantastical likenesses, and they’d finally come around to realizing that an anthropomorphic raven with a shlong large enough to wrap its wings around was not ‘Makisma of the Wind’. It had earned her some few laughs then, though she wasn’t laughing now.

“Kolda, Vree has gifted you the honor of being a sacrifice to the sky!” An older woman proclaimed, standing on the precipice of her doorway as two men pushed Kolda to her feet. Elder Awena, the kook was name.

The expression of Kolda’s face turned from one of righteous fury to deeply mottled confusion. Its journey didn’t end there, curling its way back to somewhere between the two. “To the what? Are you ma-!?”

“If we offer up one of our treasures, the sky will rescind its son from haunting us!” Awena contained, spreading her hands, glancing up. The understanding - if that’s what one could call it - hit Kolda then, but she was almost too stunned from its insanity, the lack of its sense. She wondered if it was another fevered dream of their ‘Seer’, Roland, who convulsed under a sheet of incense and pretended that he saw in his entranced moments the solutions to their puzzles. Sometimes, Kolda knew he was manipulating the town to his bidding. Other times, she thought he truly believed what he said.

Lips had parted in dumbfounded disdain before Kolda found her voice again. “It is a dumb beast, Awena. It will snatch some deer or take a dip in the lake, and then it will be on its- no! Don’t you dare! You shit sons of putrid whores, nine-tailed cunt slugs, fucking your own-” The produced gag she’d spotted early moved a lot quicker once her filthy mouth had revealed itself, fusing her words together in a continuous stream of sound as she continued to let slide every curse, every profanity, every offensive thing that she could bring to mind. It didn’t stop them from forcing her from her home, or aid her as she twisted against them like a freshly caught fish, or slow them down as they lifted her onto their strongest oak stake where they tied her to its length in the middle of the hyssop field.

One of the women Kolda had tended to in the past, of which she’d spent nights in the Glade looking for a particular root for a tincture that would ease the difficult birth she’d been struggling with, had gone back into the house and pilfered her fur-lined coat. As though a last act of mercy on her part, she draped it around Kolda’s shoulders with a sweet smile, lacking any color of remorse. They were unreal. They could not be people. She shut her kohl-colored almond eyes for a moment, crossing thick, dark lashes, wondering if she’d freeze or starve first in the wait for a creature who most assuredly had better things to do.

The crowd of the village gathered and pressed in around Kolda in her helpless state, facing her acrimony, her disbelief, with deranged thanks, with words of senseless appraisal. They put some things in the wild waves of her brown hair, like hyssops, or some of the dried sage they’d bled from her stores; she was pretty sure she’d spotted a dirty weed that a child passed to his mother from the ground had been added to the fray. A young man, one who had fancied her - and all girls in the village - stuffed one of her smaller figurines into her pocket, though she had not seen which, before he openly professed his undying admiration and sulked away like he the victim. After their senseless gibbery had been spilled, the throng took their leave, walking back through the field, onto the road, and down the hills into Vree, where they undoubtedly return to inn, tavern, and homes to celebrate the results of their consummate madness.

Silence gripped the field. A field that had once been her bounty and now seemed her solemn prison. Some distance away, the cottage that had been hers, its glow quenched, watched sympathetically. The beryl forest observed with dismay, forlorn, destitute of aid. Her body, fallen asleep as she had, was brimming with her tools, a spare carving knife in her boot against her calf, a small number of her basic necessities resting in the belt around her hips. None of which she could reach, bonds holding well, tight, tormenting her of their existence. The blur that had been her morning had begun to sink in, along with the cold, reaching deep into her bones. Freeze first it was, then.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

sweet dreams.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 40920375494_0b25b0489e_o.jpg

She has been plaguing his dreams for far too many nights to be comfortable and the frustration of waking long before any sort of satisfaction can be reached is actually the least of his problems - see, he’s never even met her. That is, until the guild he works for sends him out on a quest and to join him is her, a knowledgeable, enchanting, curvaceous rogue. But something is off about her and she’s far from the new blood he expected her to be.

What he doesn’t know is that his new companion is a kind of daemon disguised in innocent human flesh. Ignorant gossipers would call her succubus, but she is Livikan - a vestige of the daemon god of dreams, sensuality, and darkness. Each night, the man receives images of nightmarish premonition of an enemy that she’s been hunting, so she siphons those visages away for herself, replacing them with intense and feverish dreams. Will he turn the tables to fully realize his destiny in time?
    • Another written apologetically quickly. To start, the daemon kind are of my own design and are backed with an absolute butt ton of lore that I am happy to share (unless you’d rather learn as we go).
    • The enemy mentioned could be a seriously big baddie that is on the rise, one that her god wants her to deal with personally. Maybe it’s one your character would want to keep alive and the daemons want dead or vise versa. Until they deal with it, the role-play was envisioned as a D&D-esque style escapade, going on quests while she pieces together the premonitions he should be receiving.
    • The lusty dreams can be played out or not, depending on your preferences, but they are meant to flow like reckless dream sequences. One moment his lips are between her thighs, the next, his cock is plunging in and out of her, but always waking before completion.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

the other doctor.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 41142017991_b81e0768a5_o.jpg

A private company called Nova Integral has been working an extraordinarily long time on an extraordinarily well-kept secret, for the final frontier for them is less the vast reaches of space, and more the veil that separates universes. Over time, they actually succeed, ripping a controlled hole into the skin of the universe. Unable to traverse it at first, they hardly realize that they've created a wound, and therefore, have sent a signal. It is to their luck that she answers it. Initially a mysterious and mischievous presence, she is the being that exists in the soma of that which webs between universes. She teleports back and forth at her leisure, too fast to be caught, too curious to not return.

Over time, and repeated interactions with friendly members of their staff, the company hired amiable and talkative individuals to anticipate her appearance. It was their goal to be a more individualized line of contact, teaching her language and mannerisms, in turn learning more about her. These individuals were called her 'Handlers'. They learned she was called 'Archon' in her language, she can teleport certain types of energy to her in small, volatile spheres, and she has a sense that can pick up the hormonal changes, heart rate alterations, and so on, almost flawlessly diagnosing pathologies in humans without so much as touching them. Over time, she became a common presence, one that would remain in place long enough to form stronger bonds. It was a mutual understanding that she was not to be captured and, once word ran rampant of her existence, she was to be protected.
    • I've got no plot for this, I've just been craving playing this character. Unmentioned in the blurb above, she has been given a job in the medical field. She is often affectionately called a doctor, but she is only present to diagnose. Maybe your character could be a Handler, or scientist, or even a soldier of a contingent requiring her services? Perhaps someone being paid to steal her, not realizing they're getting in a little over their head?
    • I've left the blurb vague on the progression of humankind on purpose. It could be light science-fiction, where they haven't so much as left space yet, or it could be something heavier, where they've made it far among the stars and have intermingled with numerous alien species. I prefer the latter, but it's up to you.

the dragon thief.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 39881488445_ac23913d13_o.jpg

She couldn't remember a time she didn't belong solely to someone. She couldn't remember when her sacred name had been stolen, or how for that matter. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been out of her scales, the last time she'd spoken the language of humans, the last time she'd seen the stars unshackled. All she knew was fighting other pit drakes, mindless beasts that lacked her thoughts, her sentience - as fast as it was threatening to leave her. All she knew was their violence, human greed. All she knew was the beleaguering yoke of exhaustion and hunger and rage.

She never could have expected that hewould come along. She didn't know his reasons. She didn't care. All she knew was the way her heart seemed to stop when she realized the chains had been broken and he had catalyzed her freedom.
    • Another simple one, lacking a huge conflict as of right now. This plot is to seriously focus on the relationship between the two characters. She is a pit drake - a large dragon (think x2-3 the size of a horse) whose fire glands are slit and are made to fight in arenas. The business is considered controversial, but highly lucrative. Your character is whoever you want to be. Son of the person who owned her, sympathetic guard, seer who senses her sentience, whatever it may be. Same with why they broke her loose. She is going to be surly and ill-tempered at first. She's exhausted, she's hungry, and she's distrusting. The thought is that they'll spend several days on the run together, hiding in caves or deep beneath the canopy of a particularly troubling forest, so on. One day, maybe something happens to him. Maybe he walks off to hunt and bandits get the better of him, maybe he plunges into river depths and gets caught among the rocks. Whatever happens, she will come to him, and she will defend him fiercely. Along the way, maybe beneath the stars when he's woken by a noise, or maybe in requirement of protecting him, he'll learn that she can shift and has a human form. From there, their bond will begin.
    • I want vulnerability on both sides. I want the story to be about them, their growing bond, their struggles. A harsh world in which they can manage to take shelter in each other's security. Encounters in which they may save one another (don't forget, though she's a lovely woman, she's also a badass dragon).
    • Side note about this character, she is very much not a big talker (she barely has a grasp anymore on human tongue), so their conversations may rely on your character's ability to pick up cues. Don't worry, I'll often make it obvious what she means or intends, but it's up to you on how perceptive he is and how much he learns from their time together.
    • Last note, I actually don't intend a lot of smut towards the beginning of this. She will take some time, some work, and a patient hand. I want focus on their intimate relationship that goes beyond physical touch.

the war wolf.
CLOSED FOR NOW.
  • 40138933234_6983eaeeb3_o.jpg

A corrupted empire of a government, the rise of an aggressive rebellion, a long and torturous and bloody feud between a continents' own people. The war has been over now for some time, with the rebels dead or shackled or scattered to the winds. There is little chance that they will ever regain strength, but she gives them hope. They called her the War Wolf. The streets were lined with paraphernalia of both sides, a perfect symbol of defiance or a call against her atrocities. She was an aethermancer engineer on the rebel's side, crafting astonishing and terrifying and deadly machines in the face of adversity. When the war was over, she disappeared.

When all else failed, hewas sent to find her, to bring her in for her crimes. He was the best, and he was on her trail in the blink of an eye. But she was quick, and sly, and they engaged in a titillating game of cat-and-mouse for nearly a year; her always one step ahead and him always dangerously close behind. It all ended during a showdown in the dilapidated district of a black market town and he caught her. The War Wolf was in his hands, until during transport, he was witness to some particularly damning actions of his superior. They couldn’t have that. With the help of his long-time enemy, he escaped, but for how long and to what end?
    • If you haven’t noticed the trend, I really like characters on the run together. There’s so many directions it could go. Anyway, I was really hoping for some heavy sexual tension between the two. A sort of disdain that is also rife with irresistible heat. It could burn into something more profound, or it could remain a constant hatefuck.
    • Your character could be a mercenary, an officer, a detective, a retired soldier. Whatever you see fit. The original idea was that he is typically ‘good’ and of justice, giving him that delicious conflict of desiring a criminal, but you don’t have to stick with that at all.
    • We can talk more indepth of aethermancy (and change if desired), but in this lore, an aethermancer is one who can gather, manifest, utilize, and touch raw aether.
    • Idea for added raunch/heat. Perhaps the two characters met shortly after the war in a tavern or some such. Maybe they hooked up before either knew who the other was. So while they’re performing their chase, they’re plagued by the memories of just how good the other’s skin felt.

Last edited:
RE: Fantasy Adventure Cravings (w/ One Sci-Fi)! [MxF]

I've reopened temporarily and added a new plot, though I am craving BoaF.

Back
Top Bottom