Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magatama is requesting partners.

Magatama_Slave

Super-Earth
**I'm only looking for one or two partners atm, if your pitch hits one of my Purple plots you are more likely to grab my attention**

Hey guys,

I'm finally getting round to doing this. So here goes.

First, some housekeeping.

F-List - a little outdated, but covers most parts

RULES

1. Don't be a size queen. I won't bitch about post length if you don't. You can write three paragraphs, but it all be shit. It's not about length, it's about content. You spend three paragraphs saying practically "I ate a sandwich" then you'll get a shorter reply.

2. I'm a woman, not a ragdoll. I don't find stretching appealing, nor can I contort myself into odd shapes for your pleasure.

3. I'm open to RP-ing in a thread or through PM's.

4. First or third person is debatable, I've included a mixture in my starters below. They aren't etched in stone. I have had an idea for a second person RP, but I'm working out the kinks!

5. Please have fun!

6. Striked out ideas aren't off the table, you just have to really put an interesting spin on them for me to want to try them again.

CURRENT IDEAS

Keeping it in the family:
I've been married for years, but what happens when my father-in law suddenly set's his eyes on a new prize.
On paper, Skyler definitely didn't have the cleanest past. Dating her former teacher, the two of them eloping and moving away from her family the second he resigned. It was all too circumstantial for people who didn't know the full story to swallow.

But deep down, she had loved him from the second she had laid eyes on him, it didn't matter that he was old enough to be her father. But for him it took a lot of persistence on her part to even entertain the idea. He didn't need to be a High School science teacher, his reputation and doctorate made sure he could teach or lecture anywhere in the world. In retrospect, he probably should have. But without any proof of any illicit wrongdoings, his teaching license remained in tact, and they moved across country, him landing a nice little number in the college that Skyler eventually enrolled in.

That in itself was 5 years ago now. Their marriage only went from strength to strength. She was the perfect little trophy wife when not studying, and had the brains and looks to do it all.

Tim's father lived in the local area, the main reason they landed where they did when they eloped. A man of considerable wealth in his own right, but getting older and weaker by the day.

Tim had agreed to take Skyler canoeing for the long weekend after work, entrusting her to borrow the Kayaks from his father. Skyler knocked at first, but heard no response. Fearing the worst, she unlocked the door and let herself inside. "Hello? You okay? It's me Dad..." She called out, a tinge of apprehension in her voice.

Popular and Promiscuous.: So what if YC brought his girlfriend on a 'guys trip'. But there's a reason she had tried not to have male friends about.
Taylor's stomach was tying itself into knots. She wasn't nervous about making a poor impression. In fact it was the opposite. She expected that she'd make too good of an impression.

Growing up, she was the girl in the middle of all the guys. The usual tom-boy. Her friends and her were so in sync that as they all developed, and their interests pivoted into that of the opposite sex, she was all too willing to give it a try herself.

All that changed at college. She wanted to try something new, a little more interpersonal. Dating like a regular girl should. She'd hit him up in the hopes that he would be interested, his profile really did make him seem like the perfect match for her, even if both of their friends said she was way too out of his league.

She'd been invited out on this trip almost as a last minute thing, one of his friends parents were selling their lavish holiday home, and it was the last hurrah before it was gone. She hadn't met any of his friends in person before, though it was more that she didn't trust herself to let her old self out more than anything.

As they drove, Taylor was in the passenger's seat. Today she was wearing a thin dark blue tanktop and equally thin light blue shorts. She'd had both for years and had worn both for years. The drawstring on her shorts was even missing, but her plump booty was more than up to the task of holding them up. She hadn't put on underwear because she expected to go swimming soon after we got there and didn't want her suit chafing her on the drive. When her boyfriend picked her up, he teased her that the guys were going to really love her if she didn't wear underwear all weekend, and she could only force a laugh and blush. Right now she was looking out the window, sunglasses covering her eyes.

Mum Dares: A mother walks in on her son and his friends playing truth or dare, and is invited to join.
Lewis had 4 male friends over. It was raining hard and it was miserable out. At about 11.30 pm they were a pretty bored and started to play truth or dare. It was mostly silly stuff and soon became more sexual in nature.

His parents bedroom was at the far end of the house from the tv lounge, where they were sitting. After a while Lewis was dared to strip and walk up the passage to their bedroom doorway and back.

He did it and strolled back again. The muffled laughing and “what ifs” must have woken his mother, who appeared in her night gown before he was dressed again. Obviously asking gor the group to explain why he was naked, while the others were all dressed.

She was liked by all the guys and treated his friends well, and she had them all chuckling when she said that group of them had to keep the kisses short. One bright spark said that only if she played, would they start including kisses in the game.

She looked at her son with a raised eyebrow. She was asking in a way only her son would get how he felt about her sitting with them for a while. He was clearly and understandably a bit nervous but also interested in what she intended. When he winked back she sat down between two of the guys on the settee.

A Room with a View:
Sabrina was unnaturally exhausted, another tough week at work had completely drained her. Being made project manager had dragged her away from her home every day, pulling late shifts, riding the last train in the dark of night. There was another negative to her workload, the deadlines. Staff just weren't carrying their weight. No matter how hard she tried, the vast majority of the men who worked under her were just there to get a paycheck, there was no pride in a job well done.

In order to reach the latest deadline, Sabrina had worked into the early hours of the morning with a few of her more loyal team members toiling away, making plans. It was all the bare minimum to have the whole thing in place by Monday, the weekend having snuck up on her.

Because of this, Sabrina was stuck in the city, public transport having finished hours ago to her home in the suburbs. She never drove in to work, the traffic made her commute an hour longer at the best of times. There was no other answer than to find somewhere to rest her head for the evening.

But that proved the real issue. Her go to hotels had all been booked up in advance, the lavish ones, the chains, even the tiny bed and breakfast on the corner. Even more exhausted than she had been when starting this venture, and almost on the brink of giving up, she managed to stumble upon a small motel complex with a vacancy sign on the tatty old fence. It was a bit of a gamble at best, and not up to her usual standard, but she stumbled in and made her way to the office to try to secure herself a bed for the night.

Having settled up the bill on her card up front, she staggered into the room tossing her handbag in the corner and kicking off her heels. She hadn't thought of this being an eventuality, stripping out of her work clothes and hanging them up in the wardrobe to keep them crease-free before she removed her bra and went to sleep.

She was rudely awoken to the door swinging open, the veil of darkness still upon the city, her eyes not adjusting well to the shivery shadows entering her room. Still sleepy and assuming that she was dreaming in her work-induced grogginess.

Rogue Admin: Being a volunteer tournament admin at gaming conventions was something that Phoebe enjoyed doing. But this time the rules had changed, and she was not happy, or entertained. Maybe the players could help with that.
Phoebe was at it again. Stood in the centre of a crowded convention centre in her red shirt with 'Tournament Admin' emblazoned across the back.

She had been administrating gaming tournaments for a while, having been thrown into the volunteer position during a previous relationship. However, that was long ago, and she still was doing it.To be truthful, she did quite enjoy the company, they were nice enough, and she was still welcomed with open arms even after the break-up. The bad part of the post was the 'gamers' themselves. They were either totally dismissive of her abilities, or just leered at her, and blamed her presence for their loss. She was determined that wasn't going to happen today, this time it was far more important.

Phoebe had been stationed at the Sony booth, running press tournaments of Fifa and Rocket League. Although she wasn't an expert at those games, and would have much rather been on something like Minecraft or Street Fighter, there was an option to get in good with the marketing heads at Sony, and a possibility of a paid marketing position.

She had dressed the part because of this. Despite being given the unflattering red t-shirt (in men's sizes only) she opted for a size smaller than she needed, it creating a skin tight effect. To go with this, she had decided to wear two brassieres underneath, one to support her ample c cup breasts, the other to lift and push the girls together. Her make-up immaculate, yet professional looking, and her wavy blonde hair tied up to a messy bun at the back. Her legs were covered with a set of navy blue leggings, the trademark PlayStation logos of triangle, x, circle and square emblazoned across them. a short black pencil skirt placed over the top, a PS1 controller key-chain hooked onto one of the belt loops. Phoebe had decided to go with sexy yet comfortable footwear for this occasion, slim one-inch heels seemed perfect for this occasion.

The tournaments hadn't started, and she hadn't seen hide nor hair of the Sony execs. Phoebe decided to take it easy for a second, jumping onto her admin table and dangling her legs in front of the PlayStation logo on it's front

Quick, quiet, quack: Rebecca had run away with camping supplies after a fight with her boyfriend. Living a simple acetic life for a breif moment until she is found by a grisled hunter who treats her like the daughter he once lost.
Rebecca had been lost for a while, after getting into a spat with her lover, after moving cross-country to be with him, she had run for what seemed like days. However, although in the spur of the moment this seemed like oh such a great idea, it obviously quickly turned troublesome.

Having nothing but the clothes on her back, she stripped down to her tatty underwear, ripping the clothing items to use them as string to hold together a lean to until she was found. Another of her big mistakes. Before long she heard footsteps accompanied by whistling. Rebbecca froze in place. Although she wanted to be rescued, she couldn't bear for it to be like this.

Maybe she could scare them off? Seemed like a good idea. That is.. until she opened her mouth, welcoming mistake three, the only sound she could muster was a quick, quiet, quack ...

Pizza Party: A naive virgin decides to push her boundaries by flashing the pizza delivery boy.
"...and I want a side of wings too..." Bexi said.

"Got it...is that all?" the man on the other line asked.

"Yes." Bexi piped.

"Ok, that'll be 12.99. Someone should be there in about 10 minutes."

Bexi thanked him and hung up. She sighed nervously and began running through her head what would happen next. After all this was the first time she had done something this...well...crazy was one word to describe it.

She would wait for the door to ring, and for the first time in all her years of life, flash someone she didn't know.

Bexi wore tight yoga pants, with a basic t-shirt and no bra under it. Everyone always complimented her on her long fit legs, but her breasts were smaller then she'd like to have admitted. She was very nervous but confident and thought she looked pretty but not gorgeous. She had short blond hair, was medium height with a piercing in her nose and belly button.

Midnight Stroll: Living out a fantasy becomes a night of non-con depravity
Just after Rebecca had turned 18, she had this idea to take a nude walk, in public, down town.

Rebecca had chosen a Wednesday morning. Her plan was simple; she would get to the parking garage at 1:00AM. Check out the area for a half hour. Then if the area is clear, start the walk at around 1:30AM, all aiming to return back to her car by around 2:30 or 3:00AM.

She knew she was going to be pushing her luck, regardless of the date or time. Her mom and dad were out of town at that time. If the police caught her, she would have no one to call for bail money.

As the day of her public nude walk finally came, she spent the best part of the evening before getting ready. She made sure to take a very thorough shower, shave all her pubic hair and making sure that she was wearing a dress that she could get on and off very quick.

At about 1:00am, Rebecca made it to her starting location. Looking over the edge, and down at the street, she is somewhat happy, no traffic or people walking around. She grabs the hems of her clothing, swiftly pulling off her dress, revealing her bare skin to the late night air.

Lusty Laundry: A young woman is walked in on whilst doing laundry in the middle of the night.
Nicki used to do her laundry very late at night, in college. This was to ensure she'd be able to just go in the laudry room, get the stuff done and leave. No crowd.

One night she decided that it was time, going with the intention of washing literally every piece of clothing she had. Including every piece of covering on her petite frame. She hadn't been seen during these late night jaunts to the laundry room before. So the answer was to strip off everything was wearing.

Sitting in a chair, naked, reading a book, she waited out the wash cycle, not that she had much of an option to, where was she going to go. But that peace was quickly shattered when a guy she knew by name alone from the floor below hers in the dormitories walked in with their laundry bag and detergent.

"N...Nick, you're naked."

“That's right. If you're not uncomfortable with it, why not join me?”

Launch line layl: An unprepared girl waits in line for a midnight launch
As the sun started to rise on the frosty Autumn morning, Rebecca started feeling she'd bitten off more than she could chew with this whole waiting in line overnight thing. But she really wanted this new Sony portable system, having been a big time fan of the PSP and PSVita.

She'd never done it before, and as she had rocked up outside the Game Store just a few days earlier, around 6pm, she'd seen all the hardcore techy geeks already camping out there, and she was given the distinct impression that she was packing rather light for the weeks wait.

But that was all behind her. Rebecca had gotten quite a good position in the line, considering - just around the corner from the store entrance, and the speed the line was forming, in no time she could consider herself toward the front of the queue.

Rebecca shivered in her fold away chair. Her outfit was something she loved to wear around, but wasn't apt for the weather, really, the Batman hoodie was all that kept her warm over the net shirt and plaid skirt.

The wind blew round the building, whipping up her long golden locks. She had to remind herself that all this would be worth it in the long run.

Anime Fan: A drunk man at an anime convention spends the day living his wildest fantasies with the character of his dreams.
Wandering the halls of the convention centre, a Ryofu cosplayer was waiting outside the changing rooms in her casual clothes, her hair permanently it her trademark style. She was hoping that she would get some recognition to her hard work and determination in her cosplay this year. A large purple bag filled with a variety of costumes for the character was left at her feet.

She had been crowded and bothered all day by people not familiar with her character, or the anime it came from, and she just had to say: "It's more to meet people babe. It's what being this good at cosplay is all about" over and over, each time she smiles, her short skirt swaying with her movement.
Cycle Slut: To fit in a new town, A young woman takes the dares of the head of the cycling club, and a whole new world is opened up to her.
Rebecca started getting dressed for her cycle ride this morning. She couldn't believe what had happened so far. First off she found a riding partner. That was a good thing. Wasn't it? She reflected on that as she was getting dressed. Was it a good thing? She went over her clothing again. Black biking shorts. Check. Black lycra t-shirt. Check. White sports bra. Check. Socks. Check. Shoes. Check. Panties? No panties. She reflected on that again. She hadn't gone without panties in how long? What had come over her? Why did she ever make those dares? Why did she peel off her panties in the parking lot? Why didn't she put any on when she got home? Simple answer, she masturbated three times in the past day. The thought of what happened to her turning her on in such a way that she never deemed possible. And now she was gearing up to go for another ride with her friend. She hoped this one would be a little more civilized. Maybe pass on the dares. Or, then again, maybe not. This was such a wonderful feeling flowing through her again dampening pussy. No time for that. She had to get to the rendezvous point right away.

A Public Pool Paddling: I choose to skinny dip in an apartment complex's pool, but an old crush rolls up also with his friends.
It was late on a hot summer night. The clubs were closing and I didn't want to go home. I hadn't been able to find anyone to go out with me that night—everyone was busy with family. I had a lot of fun dancing and flirting all night, but didn't meet anyone that caught my eye in just the right way. The DJ's voice was reverberating through the club, telling everyone, "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." It was such a familiar thing to hear.

I couldn't figure out what I could do instead of just go home? I didn't want the night to end yet. I didn't want to go home. There had to be something else to do. A lot of people were going out for breakfast, but I didn't feel like eating. It was so hot and the night was so humid that I wished I could just take off my clothes!

I got in my Mustang and put the convertible top down. Just as I began to pull out of my parking spot, a cool breeze tickled the sweat on the back of my neck, making my nipples hard. It gave me an idea. An apartment complex not far from the clubs has a pool where we sometimes went skinny dipping after a night of dancing. It was always so much fun, but I'd never gone alone. I could go check it out and maybe cool off a bit. Skinny-dipping alone in such a public place probably wasn't a good idea, but I still had my bikini in the trunk. I had spent the afternoon with some friends at the lake, playing volleyball and enjoying the sun, and hadn't thought to clean out the trunk when I got home. What a wonderful coincidence! Swimming sounded like a great idea! So I set off.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the complex, I didn't see anyone else around. All of the lights were out in all of the windows. It looked safe, so I parked, grabbed my bag out of the trunk, and jumped back in the driver's seat. The coast was still clear so I stripped off my clothes and tied on my white bikini. When I got out of the car, I realized that my bottoms were a little bit crooked, so I had to retie both sides. Once that was done, I took another quick look around, realizing that I hadn't done that before I retied my bottoms! I didn't see anyone else, so I headed to the pool. I slipped my hand over the wrought iron fence and opened the latch to the gate. The gate was well oiled and didn't make a sound as I snuck through. I couldn't wait to get wet and cool off.

I didn't want to make a loud splash since people were sleeping in their apartments all the way around the pool, so I walked down the steps in the shallow end, feeling the goose bumps quickly rising up my body just ahead of the water. My nipples were hard again, sending a pleasant tingle between my legs. The water was cold! Finally I just submerged myself completely and started swimming across the pool to the deep end.

Cunt counselling: MC is trying to build up her portfolio for college. She is book smart and athletic, but needs something social so is pushed into being a Camp Councillor. There is a mix up, and she ends up at an all male facility, having to follow the 'rules' given to her, which the naive girl ends up doing.
Sammie was sat in the passenger seat of her mothers Renault Espace as she was driven towards her temporary home for the next god-knows-how-long. She was twiddling her dark brown curls, her feet up on the dash as she contemplated nervously what she was going to be met with at this school-sanctioned camp trip. It seemed like such an odd idea to her, but after her form tutor had pushed it on her so thoroughly, she felt bad saying no.

She stepped out of the cars unceremoniously, a hard shelled suitcase and a large canvas duffel bag left at her feet before her mother kissed her and sped off. Sammie took a deep breath, her chest heaving in the lightweight green vest she had thrown on, her cream bicycle shorts coming into view momentarily.

She'd just finished her end of grade recital that morning, having had to change into something fairly sharp-ish afterwards, not really able to turn up to camp in a leotard and stockings. It was imperative that she'd finished the test so she could receive the grade she'd been working so hard to achieve. But at the same time, that meant that Sammie was arriving at camp 10 days late. It was a daunting prospect to her, the whole camp having gotten settled in together, making friendships, she was clearly going to be the rank outsider, having to make up for something that the others had been given time to develop with each other.

She realized that standing at the end of the gravel drive was not going to make it any easier, picking up her bags and making her way towards the daunting log cabins as she struggled with each of them.The bags themselves weren't particularly large, but then again neither was she, their size seemingly dwarfing her own diminutive stature. After an eternity of an approach, she managed to make it up the steps, knocking timidly as she stood at the door out of breath.

"Hello?... It's Sammie... anybody there?"

CURRENT IDEAS: Partially prepped

Secret Santa:
Time limited and seasonal. A teen girl awakes to find Santa (or a home invasion) in her room on Chritmas eve. She's bound to get her stocking stuffed.

Room Rental: MC's husband has fallen on hard times, so he reaches out to an old friend to let him, his wife and their young child stay in one of the many rooms in YC's inherited home. YC isn't happy about it, but agrees to let them stay anyway, he doesn't need the money so it doesn't matter if they can't pay. However, he strikes up an under the table deal for a little over the clothes grope of MC every now and again. This plot would be a gradual build up, pushing boundaries, possibly a full on cuck/stealing the girl type scenario.

Career Opportunities: She's a bit of a slacker at school. So the Career Councillor shows her how she can make real money out there.

The Land of Magic: MC friend tells her that when guys stay virgins until their thirties, they can use magic, and naively believes her. When she is telling this to her brother, excited that he'll be able to use magic, he tells her that all real mages have to move to the land of Magic. But MC doesn't want her brother to leave.

The Long Way Home: Getting home late at night on public transport is a bitch. MC thinks this is the car of her Uber driver, YC thinks she's a prostitute.

Tantilizing Tanner: Sunbather has an issue with sunceam, maybe a healthy passer by will help, or just take her bikini. YC sees MC on the beach topping up my tan, and offers to help apply suntan lotion on her back. Perhaps he takes a few liberties, touching her up, or even stealing her swimsuit. How is MC supposed to cope left naked on the beach?

Shower Surprise (developed, just editing a writing sample): MC is a college student, and she's going to be late on her rent for the dorm this month. A friend has offered her financial support, but she needs to do something to make it seem worthwhile. She offers for MC to sleep with her brother, or take a shower in the men's dormitory. Easy, take the shower, what could go wrong!?

Senior year: MC is a little naive, her best friends are able to push her around quite easily, making sure she ends the day every day with a different guy's cum inside her. Exhibition-heavy

Chat slut: A woman bored at home goes onto one of those chat sites where you literally open with ASL. She ends up in a situation exchanging nudes and her life starts to spiral out.

Adultery Trip: A young boy turns up at his girlfriends house, but she just happens to be on a trip away with her girlfriends. But then again he knows that, he's not here to see her. Twist in this one is actually the girlfriend is on a trip with his father instead. I imagine this being more a one story - second story scenario rather than a 1-2-1-2-1 type RP. But I'm not sure how well this will work. Obviously the men and women will be the opposite ends of the scales, perhaps catering to the desires of the other, but the personalities don't sync quite. (re-adjusting this one - hasn't worked at all so far)

Tinder Tramp: MC's Boyfriend has been a little distant recently, so she goes onto Tinder to get some compliments, but an innocent meet up quickly gets out of hand and puts her in a downward spiral.

A dissatisfied girlfriend/housewife plot: Friend/co-worker /family member has been a shoulder to lean on, but what would happen if the person she's been confessing to is really the one she should be with.

Uninvited Visitor: Cheerleading tryouts at college are tough. MC is shy and decides to wait to change once everyone has gone. But she's not in there alone after all.

Bitch in a Box: MC has been a real bitch in the lead up to her wedding: Deciding to lay off the sex until the big day. She decides to reward her partner for being so good by being in a box and allowing him use of his own secret gloryhole for a day. Un/fortunately, hearing she was going to be out, he decides to have his bachelor party at home. This one obviously includes cheating.

IRL Fuck Mistake: My character has been playing online for a while, and has decided to meet up with her guild in person. She's been quite frank with them over the years, and thinks of them as some of her closest friends. It's her birthday and she decides that she wants to meet up with them, only to find out that all of her female character friends are actually men. Men who know far too intimate details about her as well...

Holiday Hijinks: MC is away on her first independent vacation. She's not familiar with the area, but that's okay, YC is willing to show her around and tell her all the customs of the area. [Bonus alternate: A group of friends go on a trip after graduating high school. YC is the best friend of MC boyfriend. Hijinx ensue?]

Naked Space: Based on an already existing story. I really would like to explore what would happen to a world where random spaces occurred where clothes no longer functioned. Can incorporate sci-fi and fantasy in this one if necessary.

Mistaken Identity: A girl is believed to be a hooker/stripper/or any such mix up due to her similarirty in attire to someone that YC recognizes

Lawful Tease: MC is a police officer who tries to make a little extra cash at night stripping. No, it's not an undercover gig, it's just something she enjoys. - not sure where to take this though.

Free Use Roommate: YC is either my roommate or my roommate's boyfriend. MC is a Daddy's girl who get's everything paid for her and has nothing to do. Maybe I can help you out while she's at work?

Wrong Recipient: MC accidentally sends her first nude to someone not her partner. And they like it A LOT.

Party Games:
A little bit more short-term and smut heavy. An experimental idea that I had. I'll play a group of girls at a party who are playing a game with a forfeit attached. YC is obviously that forfeit. Could have a supernatural element to this, maybe one of my characters is wicca, IDK, still playing with this idea.

Unprepped RP's

PhotograperXmodel

BoyXGirlfriends sister

WomanXCoworkers

Naughty Neighbours (Preferably college)

Darling Daddy

Master Masseur

Mind control bimbo

Nude shopkeep

Teasing Teacher

Favouring the Boss

Guess the body part

Carrot farmer reference

Twister Sister

Victoria's Secret

Trick or Teat reference

I'm not big into fandom play. If these catch your eye then you really need a plot that interests me... but :
Some sample Fandoms
Pokemon

Dragonball (AU idea I'm trying to work out including King Cold and Bulma)

Fate(/Zero mostly)

Smash Bros.

Megaman Reference

Obviously I am open to ideas outside of these, but sticking to my kinks might get you a better reply. Just to be warned.

Hope to be hearing from you soon.

Magatama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom