Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amazing things you can find in your own pool!(Zero5906&Fiye)

Sintan

Supernova
sexyneko-1.jpg

Vera is an interesting creature from the deep depths of oceans, it primarily lives off of other mammals especially targets humans. Vera has grown tired of the oceans so it has brung itself into a girls pool in her backyard. It has various different tentacles of uses, and can change its own size when ever it pleases. Vera plans on waiting for the girl to come discover him then swallow her whole and alter her in some ways.

Alice was more or less interested in a nice relaxing day. Herself moving out of her rented house, dressed up in nothing but a scantly two piece swim suit. She wasn't the most appealing girl in the world, brunette hair that never seemed to obey her comb, a pair of B cup breasts, and a figure, while nice to look at, didn't give her anymore attention over the other girl. Yet, as she made her way to the pool, she couldn't help but pause, her heart skipping a beat, looking at the large.... thing growing in her pool. What in the hell was that!?!

Vera lingers a tentacle out of water on ground up her legs and starts pulling her into the pool wrapping all its tentacles around her and swallows her whole underwater. It keeps her underwater for afew hours giving air to her while alternating her body.
It starts making her puss much bigger, her breasts bigger to D size with able to lactate milk. Slowly her ears start changing into cat ears with a tail to match along with able to lay eggs. As soon as her alteration was complete, Vera released her out of mouth back into water. Vera speaks to her through her mind, "Like your new appearance Alice? Your quite the sexy one".
Vera brings her back up to surface but still wrapped in tentacles completely except face, even her feet are covered and tentacles in between her toes. "Also, I need a good place to live inside where its roomy, wet, and warm"

Alice gave a small cry when she saw the tentacle shoot out. Grabbing her legs and pulling her into the pool. In moments, she found herself covered in tentacles, pushed into what seemed like the womb of the being, yet even while inside, she found her body moving, altering itself to the whim of the monster. And after what felt like an eternity, she was released. Placed out of the mouth, brought up into the surface. There was a confused and scared look on her face. Her tail wrapped around one of the tentacles, as she shivered, "A place to live... I-I don't know," She responded aloud, budging against the tentacles, "I... I mean... the only place I could think of... is inside me. But, you're too big,"

Vera replies back, "oh but Alice I can shrink my self to any size I please so I can live inside you, and where inside you were you thinking of?" Vera took her to shallow end on the steps into the sun to let Alice warm up from the pools water.
Vera slowly starts to slide a thick tentacle tipped like a penis into her big virgin puss deeply penetrating her cervix wall into the womb then starts pumping big loads of cum inside. One tentacle lingers up to her face gesturing to suck on for a tasteful surprise to feed on. "Go ahead, You'll love the taste" Also two tentacles start attaching to Alice's breasts with suction tips and starts sucking on her nipples hard for her breast milk.

Back
Top Bottom