Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The King Who Conquered the Animal Kingdom (Johnizbeast and Innocent Anathema)

ONYX

At this point in time Onyx had forgotten about everything that had just happened yesterday. He had forgotton about giving up half his life force, let alone the fact that Yarun's brothers where sleeping right across the hall. Though his wives seem to have that sort of impact on him. To be able to make him forget about all his troubles, and just focus on the joyous things in life. When ever he was with one of them it seemed that they could take him to a magical place where he could relax. Now that he was with both of them, it was like they had taken him to a far away plain. There he could just bask in their light. While he was with them he was in heaven, and they where all that mattered to him. Anyways what would he be without his sun and moon? When he was together with Yarun and Ilya, he was the happiest man in the entire world.

Onyx kept a good eye on his kitty as Yarun took her hands and put them on her breast. Though when Ilya called it weird Onyx just moaned out "There is nothing weird about it! I am having a wonderful experience my beloved Kitty!". He wanted to let her knew just how much he was enjoying having them together. For Onyx this was wonderful experience, and he wanted it to be just as good for Ilya. Though honestly he was beginning to worry that Ilya wasn't going to enjoy this. If she didn't Onyx would make sure to put a stop to it to. He would never want to put his beloved in a position that she didn't want to be. All he wanted to do was give her a chance to enjoy it.

Though it seemed his worries where for nothing because soon Ilya was getting into it. Onyx continued to pound and pump his strong hips into Yarun's body. He was happy to see Ilya getting into it playing with Yarun's plump breast. All while his kitty played with his wolf, he watched them. Honestly it was hard holding back his seed. To watch what he saw as the two most beautiful woman in the world go at each like this was nothing short of a turn on for him. Also knowing they where both his made it only hotter for him. He was just happy to see that it seemed both of them where enjoying it as much as he was.

Then it seemed Ilya got even bolder working her way to Yarun's pussy. Now it was time to have some fun. Onyx wanted to make it easier for his wife to play with Yarun. So Onyx grabbed Yarun's hips in order to steady her lower body as he thrusted into her. With Onyx's strong arms he was able to keep Yarun's lower body from moving as he thrusted himself into her. Even so Onyx made sure not to let up still thrusting into Yarun with the same vigor. He wouldn't want his wolf to feel any less pleasure than what he was giving her.

By the end of it, it seemed that now all 3 of them where into it. Ilya was going at Yarun's pussy licking it up nicely, Onyx was pounding away at Yarun, and Yarun herself was begging for more. In response to Yarun's Plea Onyx moaned out loudly saying "OH YES OF COURSE I WON"T STOP NOT UNTIL MY COCK IS SOAKED IN YOUR PUSSY JUICE!!!" With that Onyx help back his load until Yarun came. Though once she did orgasm Onyx would make sure to fill her tummy up just as he had filled up Ilya's. Yarun's tummy would expand, filled up with a huge load of Onyx's semen.

Ilya

Why am I so scared of losing you...

Ilya never felt more alive than when she was with Onyx and surprisingly to her, with Yarun too. They challenged her to come out of her shell. To be more open with them and that in turn, affected the way that she was with the rest of the kingdom as well. Sure, she was still shy and a little quiet but at least, she was more friendly with others and no shrinking violet. That made her feel like she as a stronger person and she owed that to the two of them.

Although, this being drawn into playing with Yarun and Onyx sexually was something that was outside her comfort zone. Touching a female? The thought had never even skipped through her mind that she could desire doing that. It just hadn't. What was the purpose? Yet, even as she called it weird and her ears flicked back, they couldn't help but prick to catch Onyx's words. He gave her something to think about that was for sure and she did trust him wholeheartedly. Her dragon King had only ever been sweet to her and worked to build her up. Those midnight eyes of hers were still a little uncertain and yet, for his sake, she tried. Although, she was frankly surprised to see what Yarun seemed to enjoy her touch. She... she was doing that to a girl? Feeling incredulous, she tried testing the fact by exploring those breasts once more and even feeling a bit of her feline nature creep in. They were moving above her and what cat didn't like to pounce on things that moved? Ilya was no exception.

Hearing Yarun moan above her, well that just solidified the fact that her touch was pleasing. Didn't that just enbolden her to try more? A little devious smirk came to her face. Perhaps it was a good time for a little revenge. She'd never even considered that. Never. Yet, it was harmless and well, Yarun had made her squirm earlier. It was only fair to try a little of that. So, she'd crept down there twisting so that she could lick at Yarun's folds feeling Onyx's cock slide past her tongue into her. Oh, that was rather flustering to be this close to the action. Her face darkened with color. The wolf's taste crossed her tongue and finding it sweet and a little spicy, that fact just made that blush darken further. That tongue of hers was gentle exploring before finding that little sensitive nub of her clit. Well, that made Yarun gasp above her and buck her hips. Ilya pouted. Well, it was hard to lick her if she moved like that. It was like Onyx read her mind as his hands moved to hold Yarun still just for her. Oh, was he her accomplice in this little vengeance plan? A little teasing smile crossed her lips as she leaned back up to lick and suckle at her clit getting another loud groan from Yarun and her ears flicked hearing her name off of the wolf's tongue. Did it feel that good?

That made her more curious and she lifted her hand to rub at that nub before creeping out from under the pair. She heard Yarun's words asking for more and Onyx's promise to come through. That was rather hot even to her. Still rubbing, she eyed them and reached to touch Onyx's hand. "Put her down for a minute," she murmurred realizing that she was interrupting but she had the strangest urge to follow. It was one that she didn't want to just let go either. She waited until Onyx had complied. Then she'd climbed up lightly and gently sitting astride Yarun's hips. She was light enough that she was no trouble at all for Yarun. Her tail swept over Yarun's back as she reached to run her fingertips along her husband's chest. Her eyelashes lowered feeling the motions of the wolf's hips below her rubbing at her own clit making her blush with pleasure. Her hands trailed up and rested on either side of his face as she tugged him lightly down to her. That way she could kiss him in a way that started out sweet and yet, the more turned on that she got from their movements below her, the more desire and need that she poured into that kiss with him.

...when you're not even mine?

Yarun

My heart has its reasons...

Oh moon above! His redhead had needed this. Oh, she'd needed it badly. The feeling of pleasure was near overwhelming to her and feeling Ilya touch her was so novel that it only sharpened her senses and experience. It was like her senses were just expanded to everything and zoned in on the pair of her lovers. Every breath. Every touch. Every scent. Fleeting tastes. Not to mention the downright sexy sight the three of them made as they all sought that edge that felt like chasing after a little bit of heaven.

Ilya's tongue upon her clit was making her pant and whine trying to move but Onyx held her still that way Ilya could play. Yarun couldn't help but still move against his hands. It wasn't something that she could control at this point. She was just too caught up in this swirl of heat that had caught fire between them. So much so that she begged aloud for it to not stop. That bit of heaven was what she wanted to find with the two of them and she'd be damned if they fell short of it. Her ears flicked back to catch Onyx's words as a soft little chuckle left her enjoying the fact that she could turn him on so. That was like a mark of pride for her.

Yet, Ilya moved and Yarun whined as her touch shifted to her hand. That was good too. Oh, she'd been so close to the edge and it was maddening how much that she wanted it now. She almost laughed at the notion that Ilya was teasing her with her orgasm. Did that kitty even know how to tease? She doubted it. Although, before she knew it, Ilya was out from under her and Onyx had set her down. What the heck was going on? She glanced back over her shoulder curiously with a moan at the feel of Onyx not stopping his efforts in pushing into her and helping chase that blissful feeling.

Then Ilya surprised the wolf by climbing up on top of her hips. Not that she really minded but what was she up to? Hah, the kitty was kissing Onyx and seemed turned on by Yarun's hips moving beneath her. "Well, well, aren't you the bold one, kitty?" She groaned out. If this was how they were going to change this game, she was game and moved anxiously to push her hips back against her lover since she was released now. Her efforts seemed to have an effect on the kitten perched on her because she was blushing and mewing in surprise. That just made Yarun smirk as she continued and yet, her edge rushed up on her with so much feeling that a sweet howl of triumph left her. That pussy of hers gripped her husband's cock anxiously as her sweet cream dripped from her folds onto the bed. "Oh... oh damn!" She lowered her head as a deep shudder ran through her as the feelings lingered. Another gasp left her as she felt Onyx cum within her. Seemed he hadn't been that far behind her at all. What surprised her was how long he went for until she felt full and then some. The feeling was a bit overwhelming leaving her panting in pleasure.

...which reason knows nothing of.

ONYX

Onyx was in heaven just enjoying being with his two wonderful wives. They where the two most beautiful women he had ever met, and he loved them more than anything else in the entire world. When making love with both of them he never felt sweeter. Hell he didn't think there was anything sweeter in the world to experience other than his two wives. Than again he didn't think anyone would be able to disagree with him. What man could? He was making love to the two most beautiful women in the world. Though that wasn't what really made this experience special. What made it special was that they were all deeply in love with one and other.

As Onyx pumped his cock around inside of Yarun her could feel Ilya's tongue rub up against his shaft. Oh what wonderful feeling, to know that while he was making love to his beloved wolf his kitty was right there to. Though it seemed that Ilya had a wonderful plan. He watched as his beloved kitty crawled up ontop of Yarun's strong hips and before he knew it she was sitting right before him. As he pumped his cock into Yarun he moaned out "Oh My Ilya! What are you planing to do my darling??". Though soon she would answer his question for him by leaning forward and pressing her lips to his.

Onyx now moved one of his hands to hold onto Ilya as they kissed. He had to make sure his wonderful kitty didn't fall off of Yarun. Then again the Cat people where known for their wonderful balance. So he decided to move his hand inbetween her legs and made sure that Ilya wasn't missing out on the fun. Though Onyx found that Ilya was already wet so he was easily able to put his fingers up inside of her. He then began to pump his fingers around inside of Ilya's pussy while he slammed his cock up into Yarun over and over again.

Needless to say Onyx was getting close to cumming. Making out with Ilya while fucking Yarun at the same time was just to much for him to handle. As he made out with Ilya he moaned loudly into her mouth sending vibrations through her body. THough he was forced to break the kiss in order to say "OH GOD I AM GOING TO CUM!! CUM WITH US ILYA!!" Onyx began to use his magic to give Ilya even more pleasure. SOmething he didn't often do but right now he wanted them to all cum together so he made sure to help her orgasm with a little extra help. Then right after that he came hard into Yarun. Onyx unloaded his balls into Yarun just as he did for Ilya. Yarun's tummy filled up completely, then it began to expand until Yarun looked 8 months pregnant. His wolf's tummy now pumped full of his cock cream.

Once he was finished Onyx pulled his cock right out of Yarun, some of his baby batter squirting out all over the bed. "That was so good my beloveds" Onyx said panting heavy. He then lifted Ilya off of Yarun before crawling into bed. He then pulled his beloveds close to him holding each of them one with one arm. He then kissed each of his wives on the forehead before saying "I love you both so much, thank you for everything. You two really know just how to make a man feel like he is the center of the universe. I really don't know what I would do without you both...."

Last edited:
Ilya

Why am I so scared of losing you...

Was she the bold one? Ilya giggle softly into his mouth thinking herself clever for thinking up this idea. Of course, every little movement of Yarun's hips below her, either being moved by Onyx or by the wolf herself, just teased the kitty even more drawing her desire to the surface more. It wasn't long until the motions had drawn a sweet moan from her throat. Funny that it'd come just a few moments after Onyx's, which made her smile to herself in satisfaction. Tilting her head to the side, she took a breath through her nose and tried kissing him at a different angle pouring what she felt into that touch since she wanted him to feel what he made her feel.

That was until his hand wandered down between her legs to tease her clit, which made her blush furiously. The stark feeling of pleasure broke that kiss between them with a mewling sound of delight. Those midnight eyes of hers snapped open to look at him a little startled but tantalized, none the less. It didn't take long until his fingers delved deeper sliding into her, making her squirm her hips and push against him in earnest desire. "Onyx!" She cried his name fitfully and leaned close to kiss him once more as her hands clutched at his shoulders. She needed him. Oh, she needed him and perhaps, just perhaps, she needed Yarun too.

It wasn't long until Onyx had pulled back saying that he was going to cum and that she should cum with them. She blushed at the thought still squirming against his fingers. Could she do that? That was a shy thought and yet, her pleasure doubled suddenly overwhelming her reservations. "Ahhh, I... I dunno," she moaned at the thought feeling warmth curl within her before it suddenly spiraled outward. She shuddered and pushed herself closer to his fingers with a gasp feeling that orgasm sweep over her before she could believe it. Her breathing came in slow pants after that and she wasn't too sure of much of what happened after that since she was a little lost on that high.

The next thing that she knew, she was cuddled close to her husband's chest with her head on his shoulder. "Oh..," she whispered softly and embraced him as she nuzzled his chest. "Oh wow.." Her eyes trailed over to see a set of wolf eyes that were narrowed in bliss and amusement. "What?" She asked with a little giggle. Her ears flicked back feeling a little shy from that look.

...when you're not even mine?

Last edited:
Yarun

My heart has its reasons...

Fire. That's what she felt. Like she was dancing through fire and welcomed the burn with every fiber of her being. It's like all three of them were connected and Yarun found that she welcomed every touch shared between them. Hah, she'd never had thought that they'd all play together like this. A husky laugh left her at the thought but it trailed off to a loud growled out groan feeling her pleasure wind tight within her. Oh, she was close. So close. "Onyx..," she growled out his name as her fingers dug into the blankets of the bed needing to hold onto something. It wasn't hard to move with Ilya riding her hips but damn if she didn't push back harder against Onyx's cock needing his touch deep within her. Not a want. A need. He'd become a need for her. The thought made her chuckle. Imagine that from their first encounter when she'd spurned him with everything that she had. They were both just too stubborn to yield to the other. Yet, now, Onyx, he made her a better person. She felt stronger with him at her side. Now Ilya was creeping into her heart too. Even if she did have a tendency to run away instead of facing issues. Courage was something that was learned. Without the learning, well then, it was just a foolish ploy.

It wasn't long until she heard Ilya cry out in bliss and she felt Onyx pump into her. The feeling of that was enough to nudge her over the edge getting a deep shiver from her as she felt her cream rush from her mixing with Onyx's and leaving a mess on the bed between her knees. A howl of pleasure left her before she drew a deep breath with a grin enjoying every moment. Oh, oh, it was beautiful. The warmth. Their scents intermingling. The feeling of being joined as one. Another shiver went through her as she felt her passage flex about Onyx's length within her exploring the feel of him and wanting to savor it. This was different though. Onyx came a lot. A lot more than normal and she felt it fill her and then some. It confused her for a moment and yet, it felt good too. She glanced down over her breasts feeling a little startled to see that her belly was more swollen than it had been. That made a blush cross over her features. Her blushing? Who'd have thought?

Although, when Onyx pulled out, it got a whimper from her. That was probably the part that she didn't care for out of all of this. Having to be apart. With a soft sigh, she hung her head for a moment breathing deeply to recover as she felt Onyx move and pluck Ilya from her hips. With a little grin, she crawled closer to the two of them and nuzzled along his arm pushing it aside some. That way she could cuddle close to his side under his arm and rest her cheek on his shoulder. Being apart may not be her favorite thing but this cuddling was very nice as well. Don't tell any of the other warriors that she had a soft spot for cuddling with them. "Mmmmm," she mumurred happily.

That was when she caught Ilya's gaze and smirked at her. The cat questioning her look only made that smirk of hers widen more. "Oh, I didn't think that you had that in you, kitty. Surprised me." A soft chuckle left her as she watched Ilya go red in the face cutely. "Guess I have a new girlfriend or would I call you my wife?" Ilya went even more red and Yarun couldn't help but chuckle. She glanced up to Onyx. "Look what you started." She teased him with a grin. "We've corrupted this poor kitty." She looked over to Ilya and winked. "Any time, you feel a little frisky. Let me know." Oh man, Ilya went even more red and buried her face against Onyx's chest. "Oh, I better quit teasing you before you disappear into the blankets or something." She looked up toward Onyx and kissed his cheek. "I love you," she said sweetly before glancing down to her belly. "You seem to be an overachiever today though." She poked her swollen belly lightly. Ilya burst out laughing at the sight (probably since she'd been there yesterday.)

...which reason knows nothing of.

Last edited:
ONYX

As both of his wives curled up with him, Onyx could help but feel warm inside. To have his two beloveds in bed with him every night was a blessing. He spent so many nights alone in the past, or with a maid in his bed to make up for what he didn't have. Now he had everything he ever wanted. Two loving wives, with 8 children on the way. Not just that but both of these women knew his secret, and where okay with it. They would accept their Dragonkin children just as they had accepted him. It was more than he could have ever asked for, what Onyx had always wanted.

As his two wives cuddle with him it seemed that Yarun wanted to tease Ilya a bit. As she referred to Ilya as her wife and girlfriend Onyx couldn't help but laugh. "Yes I guess you two are like wives huh?" Onyx added. When he saw Ilya bury her face into his chest he made sure to pat his little kitty on the head. "Oh don't worry Yarun she is always shy like this at first. She likes it when a strong man or woman takes command and shows her how much they really like her." Onyx told Yarun.

Last edited:
Yarun & Ilya

Ilya gasped and drew back from Onyx's chest to cast him a worried look. "Don't tell her that! I have enough with you."

The wolf chuckled staring at the kitty with a smug look on her face. "Maybe but guess how much more that you could have with both him and I." A laugh left her as she looked up to Onyx. "What do you think that we could do? You both teased and pleased me and Ilya and I did you. Think it's only fair to share with the kitty." Her tail lifted in a friendly interested manner as she leaned up to kiss Onyx's cheek and her breasts lightly brushed his chest in an open, shameless flirt.

Those dark ears flicked back against her hair. "No!" She stated flatly and pushed herself away from the pair of them. "You... you're... both too much!" She scooted back a few feet from the pair of them looking worried.

Yarun smirked and tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong, kitty? Can't take what you dish out?" To which, Ilya blushed furiously. "I bet we could make you squirm and let us hear the cutest meows."

ONYX

Onyx couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Ilya's reply "I know I am enough for don't worry, but I know how much you care about Yarun and you just showed me how you feel about her. Please don't worry, I would not feel inadequate if you and Yarun where sleeping with one and other."

Onyx's attention then turned his atttention to Yarun and said "Don't we already share her? I mean we share ourselves with each right? We are one big happy family. Though I was thinking about maybe teaming up on Ilya tomorrow night. We will just have to make her be anxious about it until tomorrow when she is drowning in pleassure"

"Oh I like the sound of that, seeing her squirm and Meow! That sounds wonderful!" Onyx said as he began to tickle Ilya's side with one of his hands.

Yarun & Ilya

Ilya blushed hard. "Yeah... but... oh..." Her ears flicked back feeling very embarrassed. Her cheeks were quite red. "Don't you guys talk about ganging up on me. You'll make me really worried that I'm going to get pounced on or something."

Yarun chuckled. "Awww but you love both of us, kitty." She reached out to ruffle Ilya's hair. The kitty pushed her hand away with a small huff before Onyx reached out to tickle her. The wolf chuckled watching her squirm. "I think we should wait until she's least expecting it." In the meantime, Yarun yawned stretching lazily before cuddling up to Onyx's side. "This is nice too," she mumbled.

Ilya scooted back until she was off the bed and out of reach. At least, she was finally able to breath a sigh of relief. "No pouncing on the kitty. Be nice to me, you two!" She huffed and put her hands on her hips, which got a snicker out of Yarun. Her ears pricked and thought she should change the subject off sneaking up on her. "Hey Yarun, are you looking forward to seeing your brothers?"

Yarun's eyes popped open and her ears flicked back. That was right. Her brothers were in the next room returned to her by Onyx. She wrapped her arms around Onyx holding him with a soft sigh. "Yes," she answered. "I am happy to see them again. I thought that would only happen when I left this world." Her golden eyes lifted to Onyx. "Thank you."

Last edited:
ONYX

Onyx chuckled as Ilya blushed even harder "Well yes, you love it when I pounce on you I figured you would love it even more when we both pounce on you! I also know that you love being the center of my attention, so you must love it even more when your the center of our attention" Onyx replied after Yarun. He then turned to his Wolf and said "Oh yes maybe when she is having one of her cat naps! She loves those, she naps all the time when she thinks no one is looking!"

At Ilya's next outburst Onyx replied with "We are being nice to you!" though soon it seemed that Ilya was changing the topic of the conversation. A topic which had all but slipped Onyx's mind. "Your welcome Yarun, you know I would do anything for my wonderful wives" Onyx replied before kissing Yarun on the cheek. He then used his magic to pull Ilya back into bed with them. "Now Kitty its time to get some rest" Onyx said putting her in between them. "Tomorrow your brothers should wake up Yarun, we will tell them what happened then... excpet the part about me being dragon-kin. Lets keep that between the three of us"

Last edited:
Yarun & Ilya

Ilya pouted some with her ears back. "I do like when you pounce me..," she mumbled. "Two against one just isn't fair." She said with a small huff. "What am I supposed to do? I'm going to be too paranoid to sleep now." She was pouting at this point and thought it smarter to steer the conversation away from her. That way, she could have a break. That and show her support for Yarun as well. She gave a startled mew getting tugged into bed by some unseen force before getting tucked in between Onyx and the wolf. That just meant that her face went scarlet, ears went back and she let out a little whimper feeling uncertain staying very still.

Yarun was good and didn't mess with the kitty even thought she was sorely tempted to. She just rested her head on a pillow and rested her hand on Ilya's arm lightly letting her leave if she wanted to. The wolf was very curious and still a bit mystified over the idea of seeing her brothers once more. Would it be like meeting them for the first time again? Tomorrow, they'd wake up? She blinked lightly and smiled some. "You're our dragon. Why would either of us want to share you? That'd just be foolish." Those golden eyes of hers lifted over Ilya's head to catch his and offered him a smile before a little worry crossed her features. "Do you think they'll be the same? Like will they remember me?"

Last edited:
ONYX

"Then I guess I will just have to cuddle and hold you until you feel well enough to fall asleep in my arms huh?" Onyx replied to Ilya's comment about not being able to fall asleep. As she laid in between them. Onyx made sure to cuddle with her. He knew she was still geting use to being in love with both him and Yarun. So he had to make sure both of his wives where comfortable. Soon there would be 8 babies running around, and he wanted to make sure everything between them was settled by then.

Though as soon Yarun was talking about sharing him and he replied "Well you two seem to be doing good enough sharing me between the two of you. Though I wouldn't want to be shared between any two other women" He replied to Yarun as they all cuddled together. Just enjoying the moment he was spending with his sun and moon. Though as the conversation turned towards Yarun's brothers Onyx nodded "Yes they will be the same and they will remember you. Even though you are allowed to take memories from the land of the living to the spirit realm, one is not allowed to take memories of the spirit world with them to the world of the living according to the research I did. So for them it will be as if they where just killed by me. It will surely be an odd and jarring experience. They will wake up here in my castle, there last memory being killed on a lively battle field."

Last edited:
Yarun & Ilya

His little cat felt her face get warm with a blush and she ducked her head unsure as her ears flicked back in uncertainty. Yet, there was definite affection in her gaze that she couldn't deny as she looked from both her dragon and wolf. Her little ears flicked back in thought as she felt Onyx's strong arms around her. "I guess that you will." He was too warm and that love in her heart just made her linger close to him. That only lasted a little while as her hesitations held her at bay. Before she knew it though, she was snuggled close to him, skin to skin and her little child-filled belly brushing his lightly. Nuzzling along his cheek, she let out a happy sigh and rested her face against his neck as a soft purr came from her. Those midnight eyes of hers drifted closed slowly as her hands rested on his chest feeling his heartbeat beneath her fingertips. How she loved him!

The redhead contented herself with rubbing Ilya's shoulders gently trying to get their kitten to relax and soon enough, she did. The sight brought a soft smile to Yarun's face as she glanced up to meet his golden eyes with hers. "Well, you know that I'm not the sharing type. The two of you are just an added bonus for me to have more to love." She said with a little righteous nod of her head. "Although, I don't think there's room for any others. Just these in here..." Her hand lightly trailed over her tummy thinking fondly of the pups that she was carrying. They may not have been made in love but they were loved now and fiercely by both of their parents. Heh, all three of their parents.

Her thoughts trailed to her brothers and she glanced toward the door thinking of them even asked Onyx about them. His response worried her. "I... I hadn't considered that possibility." Her eyes searched his a bit anxiously. "It may be best if I meet with them first. Maybe break all this to them gently. I don't want any of my family fighting, lover." It'd hurt too much to see. Not to mention that she'd have several asses to kick, all of them she cared about!

ONYX

Onyx nodded to Yarun's words. "Yes I agree with you, it should be you who sees them first not me. That is what I planned, I am sure I am the last person I want to see. Lets just leave out how we first met to....... I don't think they will be very welcoming to our relationship if they know how you came to be pregnant with our children. Though of course that was months ago for us, for them I am sure it would not matter." Onyx replied to Yarun. Telling her brothers that she was taken, rape and forcefully impregnated by Onyx would probably be the worst thing that could happen. Yes it had been a while since then, and now him, Yarun and Ilya had become an inseparable pair.

After a sigh Onyx cuddled into both his lovely wives and said "Lets just sleep, we are all tired. It think it is time we get some rest. It will be a couple days before your brothers wake up, we will deal with it has husband and wives when the time comes." With that Onyx close his eyes and drifted off to sleep. It was a very peaceful sleep as it always was when he laid with his beloveds in their large bed.

The next couple days went by without any problems. It was a peaceful and relaxing and of course involved a lot of love making. Though now that was the usual for them to spend hours of the day making love with each other. Though soon the day came when her brothers would wake up. Onyx honestly had no idea when or what time, he had just read it usually took a couple days. Though it came at the worst time possible. Ilya was out in the garden with Yarun, and Onyx was writting some letters to other Kingdoms. Nothing crazy, more like letters of good will and information that he shared with his ally's in the world.

Though soon Yarun's brothers would be waking up. They had been place in the bedroom across the hall. When they woke up their keen noses would surely smell the man across the hall. The scent of the man who had killed them on the battlefield. To make it worse Yarun's scent was on him, well not like on his face and in between his legs. The early morning often started off with love making before breakfast. Now that it was the early after noon he had the fresh scent of both his wives on him. Either way it would be clear he had done something with her to them.

Xander & Zakar

Twitch. Twitch. Sniff. Golden eyes opened and stared looking about confused at his surroundings as his pale ears flicked back. Zakar felt strange. Sleepy but yet more alive than he'd ever felt before. Where was he though? It was some fancy bedroom and his brother Xander was beside him. He reached out to touch his brother's shoulder lightly waking him. "Xander, wake up."

One red ear twitched and then the white one as Xander opened his eyes with a yawn stretching and flexing. "What's going on?" He asked lazily before glancing at his sibling. Then he noticed the room and blinked. Then immediately, he was on guard. "Where's the fighting? We were injured." He pushed himself up off the bed surprised that he was only wearing pants and his weapons were gone. There were no bandages though... So, they weren't in a hospital ward.

Zakar snorted with narrowed eyes. "I have a bad feeling it was more than that, Xander. I don't think you and I made it. I remember fighting that damn human king. Then I saw you hit the ground... and then I got knocked clear into a tree trunk... what the Hell is going on?"

Xander snorted before growling not liking this unknown feeling. "I don't know but I intend on finding out." He prowled about the room grabbing himself a candle holder just so that he had some way to defend himself. Zakar joined him after getting a poker from the fireplace. Together, they prowled to the door and opened it slow peering out. Two scents crossed their noses and they both looked to each other. Yarun? and that bastard? Both feeling protective immediately, they began the hunt needing to find out what the heck was going on but both of them knew that if their little sister was in trouble, there was going to be Hell to pay.

Well, they followed their noses and there was a definite scent of sex on the air and it was definitely Yarun and their foe, the one that had started this whole war. They crept through the hall and opened the door slowly looking inside. There was Onyx sitting at a desk and both of them looked at eachother before coming into the room and outright taking swings for him. "You bastard! Where's Yarun?" Xander snarled. The scent of sex, Yarun and Onyx was just too heavy in here and it was driving both of the brothers wild. Zakar lost the grip on his poker and just outright tackled Onyx to the floor with a low growl. This was not good at all. Just what sort of nightmare had they woken up into?

Last edited:
ONYX

It had been a peaceful morning for them. They woke up with breakfast in bed, then afterwords all made love together. It was no surprise the brothers could smell sex in the air. For anyone with a keen nose their room would have stunk of it. Though for the three lovers it was a wonderful smell of their love. Onix himself loved to stay in the room, the smell of his beloved wives scenting the whole place up always made his busy work easier.

Though soon he heard something, and turned his head to see the two brothers. He immediately tried to say hello "Oh hi it is nice to see...." Though his words where cut short as the brothers shouted and taking swings at him. Onix used his strong hands and arms to block Xander's swings. He responded to Xander saying "Yarun is down in the garden with our wife Ilya" Now a days he made sure to refer to Ilya as Yarun's wife as well and Yarun as Ilya's wife.

It seemed like his words went on deaf ears as soon Xander's swings where interrupted by Zakar jumping on him and taking Onix to the ground. That pissed the king off, he was about to strike back, though he knew how much it would hurt Yarun to see them all fighting. So he didn't and instead defended himself.

"God Damn it! Yarun is my Jarin! She is pregnant with our pups!" Onix shouted back grabbing the top of his robe and pulling the shoulder part down to show the mark on his shoulder left by the ceremony they did that marked him as her Jarin. He knew that probably wouldn't be enough though. He could tell how angry they where, confused most likely not able to understand how or why their younger sister could love the man who murdered them.

He had to get Yarun here as quickly as possible. He knew just how to as well. Onix used his magic to let out a low whistle. It would have seemed silent to human ears, but it both Yarun's and Ilya's ears would have no trouble hearing it clearly even from the garden. It was a whistle they created so that if Onix needed to tell them to come to him they could. It would surely alert his wives that something was going on and he needed them.

Yarun & Ilya

Ilya looked up from where she was showing Yarun the different herbs that she'd been growing for medicinal purposes. There'd been a whistle across her ears and she looked toward the wolf beside her meekly. Worry clouded her face. "Onyx," she whispered. The worry was reflected on the redhead's face. Of course, Ilya was heavy with child and running was probably not in her best interest. "Yarun, go to him. I'll catch up as quick as I can. Be sure that he's safe. For me!"

Yarun looked worriedly at Ilya and took a deep breath. "Non-sense. What if he's stubbed his toe? You're the healer, not me. C'mon, wifey. We're going!" With a mewled out protest from her wife, the wolf scooped the kitty up into her arms and waited only for Ilya to loop her arms about her neck before breaking into a sprint. She moved quickly but she'd always been the more physically inclined of the pair of them. Into the side door, down the hall, up the stairs as quick as she could. She was panting by the time that she found their door ajar and the scent of her brothers hit her. Inside, she froze for the first time in her life as a look of horror passed over her face. The color drained from her face watching her brothers fighting with her Jarin. "No..," it was a weak whisper on her part.

"Yarun! Yarun! Put me down!" Ilya squirmed. "What's wrong with you?" She wriggled and squirmed a her tail lashed until she finally got to her feet. "Yarun! Stop them. I don't know how!" The sight was panicking her as she watched her husband wrestling with one wolf and the other trying to get swings into him at any opening that he was given. "They're not going to stop unless they see you." This wasn't like Yarun. Not at all. The short cat ran up to the redhead and tugged on her ears getting her to look down to her. "Snap out of it and go to your family!"

Yarun felt like her heart was being ripped out and there was a fierce cold ensnaring her body. It wasn't until Ilya pulled her ears that she was able to focus. She needed to act. True. Their little cat was right and Yarun needed that bravery that she had when facing down armies. Taking a deep breath, she set aside her horror and pushed it aside as she marched forward. "Xander! Zakar! Release my Jarin now!" She snarled and grabbed the candlestick from Xander. "You're being ridiculous."

Xander looked over to see Yarun holding his candlestick and scowled. "No, Yarun, you are!" His eyes widened when he caught sight of her pregnant belly. "Oh moon above, not only has he brainwashed you but you're knocked up by him? This is a nightmare!"

"We'll rescue you, Yarun! From yourself as well if we need to!" Zakar commented with a grunt from his wrestling with Onyx as he tried to slug the king in the stomach.

"Brainwashed? I am not brainwashed. Stop this!" But Xander pulled away from her and went to kick Onyx since he was down. Yarun didn't think, she acted as she tackled her brother like when they were children. "Stop it, Xander!" They went tumbling around the floor as she tried to pin him and he just tried to get away from her. "I love him! He saved you both!" A few more rolls, growls, snarls and everything was going swimmingly until Yarun felt her legs suddenly get wet. She hesitated a moment and Xander rolled her over quickly to pin her but Yarun only felt confused by what had happened that she let him. "What... what was that?"

Ilya gasped watching the fighting only get worse as Yarun joined in. "Stop this!" All she could see was Onyx trying to defend himself and now, Yarun was tangled up with her brother. This was bad. Very bad. Although, when there was a puddle of water on the floor beside where Yarun and her brother had been, she gasped. "Your water..." With a huff, she walked up to them and yanked on the wolf's ear that was on top of Yarun. "Get off her now! Her water just broke. I... I don't know if those babies are ready to come into this world! All of you, if you're family, you need to quit this now." No one really seemed to be listening to her. So a low growl left her and she pulled harder on Xander's ear and snatched the other wolf brother's ear pulling his as well. "You are hurting your sister!!" That seemed to do it as they both backed down looking suspicious yet worried, very worried.

ONYX

Onyx was nearing his limits with the siblings. Though soon Yarun and Ilya came into the room. Seeing them a feeling of relief came over him, he really though that this would make everything right. Not to mention just seeing his two lovely wives made him feel relaxed. Though things seemed to take a turn for the worst.

Onyx listened carefully to the exchange between Yarun and her brothers. It seemed they couldn't believe the situation. Well they where truly her brothers, stubborn to the bitter end. Onyx shouldn't have expected any less. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it" Onyx said. Though his comment was interrupted by a kick. Oh that just pissed him off even more. Though the kick was followed by a punch to the stomach. When that happened a growl left his lips. Of course the two boys wouldn't know what it meant. Though the two girls in the room would know it meant Onyx was reaching his breaking point.

Though when Xander put his hands on Yarun his eyes changed to those orange slits, and his fangs began to appear. He didn't care who he was to Yarun. He wasn't going to have it. Then when he heard Yarun's water had broken and their pups where at risk he snapped. Soon his fist hit Zakar so hard that he went flying upwards and smashed into the cieling cracking it and making an indent. Before Zakar could even land Onyx was up on his feet driving his fist into his stomach as he fell from the ceiling. Yeah he may have broken a couple rips, but he would live. Anyways its not like they had a magic healing pool in the basement.

With that he moved to Xander and literally threw him off Yarun causing him to smash into the wall in the room. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!!!" Onyx shouted, his voice deeper and darker than usual. He then moved to put his hand on Yarun stomach and said "Don't worry my love everything is going to be okay". Using his magic he made sure to reform her water and keep the children from being born prematurly. With that though a couple wrinkles appeared on his face showing that in order to do that he needed to weave more parts of his soul into his magic in order to heal her. It may have seemed reckless but it was meant to save his children. To him it was a small price to pay.

He then looked to Ilya and said "Please make sure to heal Yarun, I think she should be fine now. Though before you do, make sure your doing okay. Do you need me to heal you as well Ilya? are our kittens okay?" As he talk to Ilya he made sure to gently rub Yarun's stomach making sure she was okay and she knew he was there for her.

Yarun & Ilya

What had she done? The redhead's ears went back against her hair as a low whimper left her. Their babies? Their babies were in trouble? "Xander..." She looked up toward her brother nervously as fear gripped her hard and he stared back at her hard as if trying convince himself that it wasn't a bad thing for her to lose these pups if they were conceived in hate. She heard Onyx send Zakar flying before Xander joined him. Her worst fears for this moment were coming true as she looked up to her lover worriedly. Her body was struggling to protect their children. She could feel it and she could barely breathe. What had she done? She couldn't lose them. She couldn't. Not because of her being stupid. Not now. Not ever. Moon and stars above, it wouldn't change how Onyx felt about her. Would it? Would he not want to be hers anymore? Her worries were set aside though as he healed her and she leaned up embracing him tightly about the neck with a soft whine. She didn't want to lose her family. She loved them far too much.

Ilya sighed looking to the groaning forms of Yarun's brothers and then back to her husband and wife. "I'm fine, love." She answered him softly looking a little worried about him. "My babies are fine as well." A low sigh left her. A right, fine mess this was to be sure. "Can you both be civilized now?" She asked as she looked toward the wolf brothers.

Xander looked a bit suspicious still but it was greatly toned down as he groaned but nodded.

Zakar was on his feet holding his ribs and coughing as he walked over to Yarun looking worried. "Pregnant? You're pregnant?" He shot a dark look at Xander. "I should have your ass for wrestling with her like this." He snapped but ended up coughing.

"Yeah, pregnant with his spawn. He killed us!" Xander spat narrowing his eyes at Onyx. He still didn't trust him. Especially since he'd just knocked him clear across the room even if it was to get him off Yarun.

"I don't care who she's pregnant from. That's our sister and our nephews or nieces. It doesn't matter who the father is. They are family. They are pack!" Zakar snarled but it was weak since he was coughing again. It had the desired effect though. It shut Xander up. "Besides, we'd have killed him if we had the chance, Xander. Anything to end the bloody war."

Yarun couldn't look at any of them. She was having a weak moment and she hated it. She buried her face against Onyx's cheek as she kept her arms about his neck. A soft whimper left her. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I was reckless." Family just made her do crazy things apparently. She just wanted all of them to get along. "I love you, Onyx." Damned tears were burning her eyes and slowly slid down her face but she didn't want her brothers to see nor did she want to move away from her Jarin.

Ilya shook her head. "C'mon all of you. Let's get everyone fixed up." She stood and went outside the room finding a maid to bring some food and water because she had a hunch that food just might soothe everyone. Just a hunch. Turning back to the group, she walked over to Xander offering him a hand up. "Set aside what you know for now. You've been gone a good long time. You've a lot to learn and you need to relearn who you know." Her tail flicked. "For now, you come with us now to try to get you all fixed up." She looked toward Onyx. "My king, would you bring Yarun down to the pool? I want to examine her there."

ONYX

Hearing that Ilya was okay sent some relief through Onyx's body. "I am happy you are okay my darling... if you start feeling bad make sure to let me know" Onyx replied. Though soon their attention was turned back to the two brothers. As they went back and forth Onyx made sure to be on guard as he held Yarun. He wanted to make sure to be their shield. Onyx knew that Yarun didn't want to see them fight but he wouldn't let harm come to his children or her. Though Onyx was happy that the brothers didn't make a move at them again. The last thing he wanted to do was to have Yarun see them fight again. The people she loved the most going at each other was something he knew his wife never wanted to see. Onyx didn't want to show her again, but if it meant protecting his wives and offspring he would do what ever he had to.

Soon it seemed Ilya was taking out a sharp tongue and putting the brothers in their place. Something that was out of place of his delicate kitty. Though she did have him standing between them. Onyx smiled at her words and strength in that moment though. It showed him that he had chosen the right Queen. In that moment of crisis Ilya had stood up, made sure to be strong in front of everyone. It was a good quality for a leader to have.

Onyx now listened to the brothers shout back and forth. It seemed that Zakar had the better head on his shoulders. When the two finished talking Onyx said "The war has been over for months. The animal and human kingdoms are now one under me, Ilya and Yarun." He wanted to make sure to let them know that his Queens where also part of their leadership. That their sister was now Queen of the entire animal and human kingdom.

Though soon Yarun was speaking up and Onyx turned to her. "No you are fine my love, you didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who set this in motion, so do not blame yourself." Onyx replied to her as he gently stroke the back of her head. Onyx made sure to hold Yarun head in his chest letting his Jarin use his robe to soak up her tears. He felt bad, and angry all at the same time. Bad that he had fought with her brothers, mad they had not relented and pushed Yarun to this point.

It seemed that as Onyx comforted Yarun, Ilya was stepping up once again and being the diplomat. Something he knew she always had a talent for. As she called the maids in Onyx watched the brothers carefully. He then watched as Ilya offered her hand to one of the brothers. Xander must have felt his stare of death as she did so. Burning the message into his soul that if he put his hand on his kitty Onyx would kill him all over again. Though soon Ilya was asking him to take Yarun down to the healing pool. He nodded and said "Yeah sure no problem, though you are coming with us. I want you by my side, I am not leaving you alone up here"

Yarun & Ilya

Ilya didn't like violence. It was something that both her husband and wife knew very well. It's what brought out her attempt to calm things as quickly as possible. Even if it meant putting herself out there. Even if it made her very nervous to do so. Someone had to calm things down and she was the only one left. "I'm fine. I promise," she told Onyx trying to keep him from worrying about her. Although, she could definitely use some major cuddle de-stress time afterward.

Yarun was not in a good way. There was too many emotions that she was feeling and she wasn't sure which to let show. It was a certainty for her that she didn't want to share anything with anyone other than Onyx though. It'd just be more than she could handle and that was saying a lot. She just couldn't take these people that were closest to her fighting like this. Not when she'd just gotten her brothers back, the ones that she'd grieved over. The emotional wounds were too fresh still. Not to mention that their kids had been at risk because of all of this. So, she might be a bit of a basket case sadly and her Jarin would feel her trembling, quite the about face for her.

Zakar looked warily at Onyx before looking back toward Xander. Their sister was Queen along with this cat-girl? Even he didn't know how much stock that he put into all of this but if anything, he could read that Yarun didn't seem coerced only upset by the situation. "C'mon, Xander. Let's go." He said holding his side before a round of coughing took him.

Ilya sighed softly waiting until some food showed up on a tray as she held Xander's hand, who kept exchanging death glares with Onyx. She balanced the tray on one hand and her ears flicked finding it a bit difficult with one hand and being pregnant. "Xander, would you help me carry this?" She asked mildly. The question knocked the wolf out of staring at Onyx with Yarun to look back at her. A look of embarrassment crossed his face at the sight of a pregnant, petite cat requesting his help. His ears flicked back but he reached out to take the tray from her with a grunt and nod.

Ilya smiled softly. "Come." She kept a hand on Xander's shoulder guiding him and the rest of her family down, extended included, down to the healing pool. Thankfully, everyone seemed to have settled down somewhat. Or at least, their emotions weren't running as high. "Xander, Zakar and Onyx, I want all of you to go in that pool to heal and try not to fight. We're all family now. I... I want to look at Yarun and be sure that she's all right."

Xander grumbled annoyed with the whole situation and how he was in the dark but he managed to mind his tongue next to the cat. She seemed much too small to take much. "So... how... how... in the Hell... did this happen?" He asked pointing to Yarun, who was still close to the Onyx.

"You really want me to explain the birds and the bees, Xander?" Zakar said with a low grunt.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Xander snapped back at Zakar. "How is the human king, our sister and this cat ruling now?"

Ilya uncovered the tray of food and both wolf-boys' noses turned in the direction of the food. She held out a morsel to Xander. "We came to a truce. We are one people now." It was probably the gentlest way that it could be put rather than say that they'd been conquered. The animal kingdom had surrendered but Onyx had sought to unite them afterward.

ONYX

Ilya wouldn't have to worry about her cuddle de-stess time one bit. She would get it and in all honesty he knew that Yarun would need it to. Probably followed by or after some much needed love making between the three lovers. Though Onyx could tell Yarun was also struggling right now. She seemed to be going through a lot emotionally. Though that was to be expected with everything happening around her. So Onyx made sure to hold her close to let her know he was there for her both physically and emotionally.

Onyx watched the two wolf brothers carefully. He did notice Zakar was looking at him and was happy to hear he seemed to have a better head on his shoulders then his brother did. Though still he did not trust them. Though when his beloved kitty got close to Xander he couldn't help but bear his fangs at him. A warning to let him know that if he hurt one hair on his wives head he would rip his throat right out. He loved both his wives so much he could never bare to see them get hurt, ever.

Though it seemed that Ilya was handling things perfectly. He couldn't help but be proud of his wife. He always knew she would make a good diplomat. She had a certain charm, the ability to ease the people around her. He knew their kingdom would come to rely on it one day just as their family already was relying on her abilities to do so right now. He couldn't help but smile as he watched Ilya work her magic charm on the two brothers.

Though when they asked about how this happened it seemed that Xander took the words right out of his mouth. Once his wife finished talking Onyx spoke up saying "We are all united as one, Ilya and Yarun allow the people of the animal kingdom to know that their interest are being taken care of as well. The people of the wolf tribe are safe and unharmed so don't worry, they are living as they lived before the war started."

Soon they made their way down stairs to the healing pool. It had to be a sight for the brothers as the last time they where here they where there he hadn't even resurrected them yet. Onyx made sure to carry Yarun into the pool so it would heal her body along with their growing children. he made sure to go in with their clothes on as he didn't want them to naked in front of any man other than himself, even if they where family.

Onyx then said to Yarun "Just rest in my arms and let your body relax. Everything is going to be okay my Jirrin." He then looked towards Ilya and said "I want you to come in to, just to be safe okay my precious kitty" Onix was overprotective as always, though it would surely make him a cute father who fawned over his children just as he did over his wives. After that Onyx looked to the boys and said "This is a healing pool, it will heal all your wounds, past and present. Come in and revitalize yourselves"

Last edited:
Yarun & Ilya

Yarun was still trembling and had her eyes closed nestled close to Onyx. She'd steal glances at her brothers, fleeting ones, almost like she couldn't believe that they were here. She couldn't really. Xander and Zakar... they were... they were gone. Even though, she'd seen them, when Onyx had brought them back. It was still a bit of a shock to see them up and about and hear them talking. Swallowing lightly, she looked up to Onyx worriedly before taking the opportunity to brush her face against his neck and kiss lightly over the Jirrin mark that she'd left on him. "Forever," she whispered reaffirming her choice in him. Those golden eyes of hers lifted once more seeing the partial change that the stress of this had brought over her mate and she lifted a hand smoothing it over his cheek. "I'll be fine because you're here." She said softly and she meant it too. "I love you," she said softly and finally, she started to relax some in the water with him.

Her eyes flicked over toward Ilya and her bothers. The two large wolves had sat down rather meekly around the little cat. Zakar shot a glare at Onyx before offering the same to her. She scowled at him. "Oh, cut it out."

"I can't. He was literally the last thing that I saw before I died, sis. So excuse me if I don't trust him. I'd rather..." Zakar was just about to say something nasty before a biscuit appeared in his mouth popped in by a smiling kitten.

Ilya giggled shyly. "Oh, I'm sorry. You looked hungry." She glanced down bashfully with a soft sigh. "Please... please try to give him a chance. You're the blood ties that Yarun has and she may play big and tough but deep down, I think that she still needs you. After all, you're both going to be uncles soon to a litter." She tilted her head to the side with a shy smile. "Kids need family around. You're that." Shrugging, she stood and slipped into the water slowly. "You both eat something and then come in. You both look a bit sore and none of this was quite the reunion that Yarun had been hoping for."

Xander burst out laughing. "Oh, Zak, one upped by a little cat."

"How are you okay with this?" Zakar snapped darkly after chewing that biscuit.

Xander simply looked over to their sister. "Can't you see it when she looks at him? It's in her eyes and I've never seen Yarun smile like that before." He nodded. "That is what convinced me."

Zakar snorted before eyeing his sister and her softly rounded belly heavy with pups or whatever he should call them. Then his eyes traced up to Onyx staring at him for a long moment. "Why her?" His gaze flicked to the feline woman. "You already got one mate. Why her and our sister?"

Back
Top Bottom