Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3.5 Game, Active, Having adventures almost every night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
As the title states I am running a 3.5 Game, Its active and were having adventures every night.

We just started yesterday and will be playing tonight and tommorrow night. (Unless something comes up)

The game is currently just started so if anyone wants to join before the true introduction to the adventure please contact me.

All people are currently at level 1. There are currently two members to the party, a Illusionist Mage, and a Rouge.

There will be plenty of plot and sex in these stories since we all like adult themes.

To any guys who are reading this both of the members are female right now. ;)

Though we certainly would like more females to join. (Bisexuality is awesome)

Anyways if you want to play please have YIM! We currently only have YIM and for some reason I cant get into AIM chatrooms, so we do all our stuff in YIM.

We are also looking for a dice rolling program or chat area in which we can all see dice rolls, but for now we go off of trust for dice rolls.

Anyways if you need more information contact me, here in this thread. However for faster responses a PM or message to my YIM will give you a faster response.

Contact details in my profile.

I've tried contacting you via YIM, but I've had no success. I hope I can get you those programs I mentioned. :(

I'd be interested in giving this a try, I'll get a YIM after I post this so I can play ^___^

Could you explain it a little to me in a pm? =D

I'm totally interested, do you allow supplemental classes from non core books? Because I totally want to play a Scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom