Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help me I'm stuck and I don't want out (Chaos and SweetMarie)

She felt so tight, and so damn good, and he wasn't surprised when she confessed it was her first time. "M-mine too..." He panted, thrusting hard into her sweet tight little pussy. "This is amazing..." He said as he gripped her waist tightly and kept pounding her tight little pussy, thrusting harder just like she asked. "MMmmm.... You feel so good... We should do this more often..." He said, and raised one hand to smack her ass as he continued to fuck her. She was trapped and couldn't get away, and anyone could walk in on them at any minute. It was exhilarating to be having sex like this, they could get in a lot of trouble if they were caught. But he hardly cared, right now in the heat of the moment, he just want to hear her cry out in pleasure. He wanted her begging for more.

She was surprised that he admitted she was his first though she liked that she was his first. She moaned out at every thrust of his hips against her. His massive member invaded her making her moan out in a great amount of pleasure that she was sure she was going to become addicted to cock. She nodded in agreement in doing this more often it felt so good.
When his hand came down on her ass cheek she screamed out in pleasure her hands covering her mouth so that she wouldn't be to loud. She was so close to cumming her body was screaming for that release that she had been dreaming about since he first sank himself inside her.

He wished he had noticed sooner, that he hadn't spent so much time stuck in his studies. They could have already been much closer, sex like this could have been a daily thing almost. But worrying about all that now would do him no good. They were still young, and right now his cock was buried deep inside of her, slamming in and out as she tried to cover her moans. He smiled, it was so cute to watch her trying to be silent, as his cock slammed hard into her, over and over again. He wanted to make her his, fuck her over and over again.
He would definitely be tossing her onto that table in the study room. He liked his lips, smiling, and pushed as hard as he could, his cock slamming down to the base each time as he plowed into her, his hands gripping her waist tightly as he went full speed for the final stretch. It wouldn't be long now, he wouldn't last much longer himself, and he wondered how much longer she had until she peaked.
Soon enough his hot seed was shooting into her, and he gave one final push as he shoved his cock in full to the base and left it there, his body shivering in ecstasy as his cock twitched and and throbbed and shot all his cum inside of her, his hands holding her close so she couldn't pull away.

The harder Bruce fucked her the harder it got to keep the moans soft. He was like an animal and really Angie couldn’t deny she enjoyed how deep and rough his thrusts were getting. He was perfect in size or maybe that was because he was her first, maybe she’d go find someone else to fuck to compare them.

Angie bit down on her lower lip trying now to control herself she didn’t want to cum before Bruce but it was getting hard to control her and the orgasm was almost at its peak. She felt his cock jerk slightly inside her and them something filled her inside making her scream out in pleasure and knocked her over the edge and into the abyss of her own orgasm. Sure Angie had given herself many orgasms before but this was different, better even.

It was a blur of euphoria as they both came together, crying out in pleasure in the otherwise quiet library. He leaned over her, bracing himself on her for support, panting heavy, delighted with the outcome of the situation.
He took a few minutes to catch his breath, before looking down at her, his cock still buried in her pussy full deep, and he grinned, grinding his hips gently against her, teasing her some more. He leaned over her, wrapping his arms around her, and whispered to her. "I'll help you out of there if you lick my cock clean. It's the least you can do for being such a tease. Otherwise, I don't know, I can leave you here to be found by the librarian, or worse, another guy like me." he said teasing her. Of course he'd let her out regardless, but he was going to have a little fun with her if he could.

Back
Top Bottom