Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Request from a Beast (Request for Long Term RPs) NSFW

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
A Request from a Beast (Request for Long Term RPs)

Hello my name is John, Thank you for visiting.

I am looking for RP partners who are willing to do long term RPs. I prefer to RP in PM or Discord. If you have a preference just let me know and we can make it Happen. I live in EST time zone, and am usually on all week. My replies will happen between 8am-11pm. I am more active on the weekends. In all honesty my replies to range from 1 once a day to being on for hours. My job is sometimes very busy, sometimes not busy at all depending on the time of year and what is going on. Right now job is very busy. I will reply lots on the weekend and my other replied will be peppered throughout the week.

===============================================================================================

My favorite kinks are BDSM, Slave/Master, Catgirl/Cowgirl, Animal Ears, Humiliation, Pregnant/breeding, Incest, Rape/Non-consensual. This does not mean that I expect every RP to have these, and if you do not like one of my kinks just tell me and I will make sure to avoid them. I will say that pregnancy is probably my favorite fetish, and if you do not like it chances are I will not be interested. I completely respect and understand everyone has their own preferences and will not be upset about any differences we have.

My Turn offs are very straight forward, I do not like anything involving male on male sex, no male anal penetration (Female anal is fine). I am not into body mutilation, necrophilia or any kind of gore/vore. I also do not like snuff or death. I do not like Futa or any kind of transvestite in my RPs either. If your looking for any of these things please look else where because I do not enjoy them. That does not mean I have anything against trans people or gay people, in a matter of fact I am a supporter of gay rights. I am just not attracted to men or male genitalia.
Note: I DO NOT RP WITH OTHER GUYS, PERIOD. I have nothing against guys who rp together, its just I prefer the company of a lady.

For a more detailed look into my likes and kinks check out my f-list in my signature. There I have listed everything so you can get a detailed look at what I like and do not if you want to know more.

===============================================================================================​

PAIRINGS

Mate/Mate
Master/slave
Master/pet
Master/sub
Master/Maid
Master/Servant
Human/Furry
Human/Monster girl
Demon/Human
Demon/Furry
Demon/Monster girl
King/Queen
King/Commoner
King/slave
Prince/Princess
Prince/Commoner
Prince/Slave
Rapist/Victum
Knight/Mage
Knight/Commoner
Knight/Slave
Owner/Pet
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Mom/Son
Aunt/Nephew
Husband/Wife
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
There are many more just ask me

===============================================================================================​

ROLEPLAY IDEAS

If interested feel free to PM me and tell me which one your interested in. The kinks of roleplay are listed below, if you do not like one of them let me know, I do not mind making changes to make sure we both can enjoy it. Also if you like one but want to make a slight change to it let me know, I am pretty open and do not mind working together in order to make the RP great for both of us. Note, that currently most of my story driven plots are taken. Please note my favorite kink is Pregnancy, so I will want it in every rp.

STORY DRIVEN PLOTS

Hight Fantasy World Build (Not currently interested in doing this)

I am a sucker for a high fantasy settings. I am always open for building up a high fantasy world with someone. Happy to brainstorm and build the perfect world for us to play in. Will it be an adventure like lord of the rings where we travel around the world? or maybe a tail of rulers and princes? Anything and everything in between is on the table. So please reach out to me, pitch me some ideas, and tell me what kind of character you want to play. My main kink is king, Pregnancy. Doesn't mean it needs to happen right away. I am fine with a slow burn romance. This is all about what we want. So don't be afraid to reach out on this one.
Kinks: Pregnancy. Other kinks will be worked out during the world and story building.

Binding The Races Together

A king/battle mage who controls a kingdom that has remained hidden for centuries. Due to concern over an upcoming disaster MC reveal his kingdom that has remained hidden. Basically the many kingdoms are different types of animal people (Cat, Cow, Dog, Elf, demons ect....). MC goes to the kingdoms and meets with the various people trying to form an alliance between the kingdoms so they can defend against the upcoming calamity. During that time he falls in love with multiple Women from those kingdoms and creates a harem that helps solidify the bond between the people.
Kinks: High Fantasy, World Building, Story driven, Harem, Group Sex, Pregnancy, Animal Ears, Elf, Demon, Romance, (Options kinks: Rape, non-con, lesbian sex, BDSM)

SMUT DRIVEN PLOTS

A Daughters responsibility

Her mother has recently passed away leaving the young girl and her father by themselves. The girl has given up on going to college and now lives with her father. One night shiortly after her mothers funeral, her father comes into her room at night and rapes her. This begins a long taboo relationship.
Kinks: Reluctance/Non-consensual, Incest, BDSM, Pregnancy

The Monsters New Bitch (Craving)

YC can be a number of things. (An adventurer who is beaten, a girl who is taken from a village raid, or what ever else you want. Fantasy races and furrys are welcome if you want.). Basically your character is taken by a monster then raped and turned into his breeding bitch. Here are the monsters you can choose from: Dragon, Orc, Goblin, or Ogre
Kinks: Rape, Pregnancy, Sexual Slavery, pregnancy/breeding.

The Trophy Wife

Basically a slutty bimbo wants to become a trophy wife. She wants the finer things in life and is willing to be with and do what ever she has to in order to get it. She ends up getting taken in by a fat rich guy. She has sex with him thinking its all she needs to do. Though she finds out she has a massive cock and ends up loving it. She fall in love with his big dick and he turns her into his personal cock sleeve. Overtime the things he makes her do get more and more depraved. The bimbo agreeing so she can keep getting that big dick and live the wealthy life she wants.
Kinks: Dub-Con(Optional), pregnancy/breeding, S&M, Bondage, Erotic Humiliation, Public Humiliation.

HAREM PLOTS

The Last Magi (Craving)

This plot can be in any time period and work, middle ages, modern or futuristic and work. After his grandmother dies, MC is the last of his kind. He was always taught to use his powers sparingly. Never use them for bad and only for good. Though now with his grandmother gone, they only one who could get in his way its an all you can fuck buffet for him. Using his power MC mind controls, rapes and impregnates as many women as he can. He might be the last Magi for now. Though after his breeding spree is over the next generation will be full of magi.
Kinks: Rape, Mind control, breeding, pregnancy, lactation, smutverse, harem, group sex, love.

FURRY PLOTS

NOTE ON FURRY RPS: I do not play as furries, I play humans, so all plots are Human(male) x Furry(Female)

Stay needs a place (CRAVING)

YC is a furry who is down on her luck. Your a second class citizen without a place to go. Your character finds themselves on the street. While staying on a park bench they run into my character. A young man who is a shut in. With very little options she agrees to let him take her in. Though what kinds of things will she have to do in return for shelter and food? Become this mans sex pet~
Kinks: Rape, Furry, breeding, slave and master, pregnancy, BDSM

Auctioned Off

YC is part of a furry tribe that is raided and rounded up. Your character being a young and beautiful virgin is taken to an auction where she is sold to the highest bidder as a sex slave. MC ends up buying YC. Now at MC mercy, YC is forced into humiliating situations and breed relentless by my character.
Kinks: Rape, Furry, sexual slavery, pregnancy, BDSM

Daddy's Little Pet

YC mother has just passed away, though YC didn't have any interaction with her as your father has always kept you two separated. YC mother was a furry who was bought and breed by YCs father who is a human. Now that YC's mom is gone it is her turn to become her fathers new breeding pet. YC has be raised to love and whorship her father. She adores him, and is proud to be chosen as his new mate. YC will do anything and everything to be the best mate for her father no matter how humiliating and degrading. I will play the father.
Kinks: Incest, Sexual Slavery, pregnancy/breeding, heat, humiliation, BDSM

NOTE: THE PLOT LIST IS CONSTANTLY BEING UPDATED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom