Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Step-Father [Havoc & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
A soft sigh escaped the young girls lips and her eyes rolled, "Yeah.. whatever." She mumbled, her mothers hands resting on her hips with a stern look upon her face. "You will listen to me young, lady. Yes, you are almost old enough to make your own decisions. But you are not there yet, you live under our roof and you follow our rules." She growled and the girl looked at her and she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh.. of course.. mother. I'll do everything you say.." She said with a mock tone and sighed, turning on her heel. She walked up the stairs and to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her and she growled. She was so sick of her mother and step-fathers attitude towards her. Saying she had to do this and that, she could be out late she could be with her friends.

She didn't have a life, with them around. She looked at herself in the mirror and rested her hands on her hips. She was young at 17, almost 18. She stood tall at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown which hung down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a deep ocean blue which could cause anyone to stare and fall into them. Her skin smoothly tanned, her stomach flat and toned. Her bust a good 40 C. She wore a white t-shirt that hugged her body, a V line just around her breasts showing her cleavage. Her bra a push up bra, creating more of her breasts to show. Her pants were hip huggers, showing her thin hips and the small tattoo she had upon her lower back. Black high heels graced her feet and she ran her fingers through her hair.

She didn't need this crap. She turned and grabbed her purse, Aisln was her name. Sure.. she knew she was stuck up.. prissy and a bitch. But that was what she was good at and she stepped out of her room. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Her mother asked and Aislyn sighed, "Out.." She muttered and stepped out, slamming the door behind her as she left to her car. The only way she could be stopped was if one of them came out and physically forced her to.

Ryan heard the scene of his wife and the daughter fighting he shook his head, he wondered why the daughter had such an attitude towards him and his wife, he knew that it must have been her father's fault, clearly he didn't punish her and make her realize how things really are in the world. He heard the door slam and saw as she walked out to her car, he shook his head wondering how long it would take her to realize that he removed the battery so that her car wouldn't start. Ryan figured it was finally time for his step-daughter to learn her place and how to treat people specially men.

Ryan got up from his chair and grabbed his wife by her wrist before she could run out after the daughter. "Don't, I will handle her, I paid for a special vacation for you. I want to teach our daughter what it is to be a good women and how to properly act specially around men." He said Ryan's wife looked into his eyes and she bit her bottom lip, she was truly surprised by what was going on. "Now go out to your car and drive off." Ryan commanded sternly, the funny thing about Ryan was he was younger then his wife but he was the man of the house and there was no doubts in anybodies mind that it was any other way. He looked at his wife as she began to leave, he watched her quickly walk into the garage and get into the car and leave.

Ryan then walked outside, he was 6'0 so he was taller then his daughter he also had about 65 pounds on her. He had large strong arms and was built like a working horse extremely strong and very well endowed.

Aislyn unlocked her car and climbed inside before she sat down and turned it on, though she gasped as no sound was made when she turned the ignition. She growled and slammed her hands on the steering wheel, her head turned to see her mother getting inisde of her car and leaving the house. Soon her mothers car sped off and Aislyn got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind her, keys in hand. She looked up to see Ryan, her step-father walking out of the house and she sneered. "Oh good one." She shoved the keys into her front pants pocket and shoved past him and into the house, she wasn't going to let him boss her around.

Her left hand pushed into her pack pocket and pulled out her cellphone, opening it up searched through her contacts to find her best friend to call her and have her pick her up. She turned around as the front door and screen door were wide open, seeing Ryan and she rolled her eyes. He couldn't do anything...

Or so she thought.

Ryan looked at her as she pushed past him he shook his head, he was keeping himself extremely calm. He looked at his step-daughter grab her cellphone, he shut the door behind him and walked towards her. He ripped the cellphone from her hands tossing it off to the side and looked at her, "Why are you such a bitch to your mother?" He said as he stared deep into her eyes with his baby blue eyes, it was kind of funny because of how Ryan looked no one would figure his eyes would be such a beautiful blue.

Ryan grabbed a hold of his step-daughter shoulder and held her firmly against the wall. "If you continue to be a bitch I am going to treat you as one and I promise you won't enjoy it. Your mother has gone on a vacation and by the time she gets back you are going to be a proper women not a fucking bitch." He said as he stared deep into her eyes. He wondered if she was going to have a freak out and try and hurt him. He knew that she had once hit her mother and he wouldn't stand for being hit by her.

She gasped as the cellphone was ripped from her hand and she cringed at the sound of the phone shattering and she looked over to him. Her brows furrowed at his question, "Because of what she did to my father." She snarled, she didn't konw why her father didn't win custody, and then shortly after their divorce he passed away. She knew that her mother had screwed up his life and she would never forgive her for that.

Though she gasped and grunted out in a slight pain as he pushed her against the wall and held her against it. Her heart pounded in her chest, looking into his eyes and she sneered. "You wouldn't dare.." She muttered as his hands held onto her, "Get the fuck off me!" She yelled and squirmed, trying to flail her arms and kick her legs. Wanting him to get away and get his hands off of her.

Ryan smirked as she flailed and bucked, he shook his head, "Lesson one. Shut up." He said firmly as he looked at her, he grabbed her chin firmly and looked deep into her eyes. "Shut the fuck up." He said as he suddenly grabbed her and hoisted her over his shoulder, he began to carry her upstairs, instead of bringing her into her room he brought her into his room. "You have never been into our room have you? You haven't seen the places that I bring your mother when she doesn't learn lesson one." He said as he opened a door and stepped into a small room that had no windows it was completely dark. He smirked and knew that she probably had been bitching this whole time but he had ignored what she said. He shut the door behind them, leaving it dark. He felt the floor beneath his feet knowing this was going to be as much fun as it had been when he trained his wife.

Ryan slowly flicked on a light revealing what the room was, it had red walls a single bed, a kennel, collars, leashes, crops, whips, paddles, and many other devices he used for training bitches into proper women. When Ryan had first met his wife she had been a stuck up bitch but he had trained her and turned her into what every women should be an object that know's it's place and is always ready to serve.

"Excuse me?" She asked and snarled before she gasped and grunted as her jaw was grabbed suddenly and shut firmly. Though she grunted out, "Let me down, you asshole!" She screamed out, kicking her legs as her hands pounded on his back. Trying to use her nails to as well hurt him but she stopped as the light came on and her heart pounded at the sight that she took in and she swallowed she grunted and pushed back, managing to get herself off of him but she cried out as she landed roughly on the floor on her back. Her hands pushing herself up into a sitting position and she scooted back.

"Fucking.. psycho." She said and swallowed at the bed, the paddles, leashes, collars, kennel and everything under the sun in order to keep someone behaving. She whimpered and shook her head, "I'll be a good girl." she lied, standing up and she gave a fake smile, "See, I'm a good girl who will do as you ask." She nodded her head.

Ryan looked into her eyes and laughed, "You don't know how much like your mother you are." He said as he stared deep into her eyes, "I can tell you are lying, on the ground bitch on all fours like a dog, you want to be a dog and bitch then you will act like one." He said as he looked at her, he grabbed her chin and then placed a hand on her shoulder forcing her down onto the ground. "On all fours and stick your neck out." He said firmly, he was not in a mood to have her disobey him. He turned and walked over to a wall grabbing a pink collar and a pink leash, he then didn't turn. "When I turn around I expect you to be how I said....bitch." He said firmly.

Ryan was not screwing around, he knew how to dominated a women and he was going to really teach her what it felt like.

She growled at him, her eyes narrowing and she gasped as he pushed her down onto the ground on her hands and knees and she moved. "You really think, I'm going to follow orders from a douchebag who gets off beating up his family?" She asked as he turned around and she smirked, she wasn't going to be like her mother who obeyed every command and did as she was told. She stood up, "Fuck this." She muttered and moved, almost in a sprint to the door as she could see it with the light open. Her hands reached out as she neared the door, her fingers brushing the door knob and tried her best to unlock it before hearing the click and she turned the knob.

Ryan shook his head as he looked at her running towards the door, he moved quickly and forced her onto the ground. He shook his head and then snapped the collar around her neck, afterwords he forced her so her tits were to the ground and held both hands behind her back. He tied her hands using the leash so that both her hands were tied firmly together. Because of how he tied the leash it forced back her head, he looked at her and flipped her onto her back so all the pressure was on her arms. "I don't get off over hurting my family. I get off when they are perfect little whores who listen and do as I ask." He said firmly as he spoke into her ear.

She cried out as she was forced to the ground, her breasts against the cold cement and she breathed in sharply, her arms foced behind her back and she gasped as she was rolled over. Gritting in pain as her arms were stretched at an awkward angle underneath her. Her head turned just before she felt his lips to her ear and her heart pounded roughly in her chest. "you're disgusting." She growled and gasped out once more as her arms moved and she whimpered.

Ryan shook his head and grabbed her by the arm, he forced her up so that she was on her knees. He looked down into her eyes, he then knelt slightly and began to play with her tits, he loved how they filled his hands perfectly. He ran a hand down her body to her large ass, he began to fondle it next. "Hmm, it seems you are of pretty good quality. Much like your mother." He said firmly as he then ran a hand down her ass crack and to her tight pussy he began to rub it gently. He was going to make sure she was horney and whimpering before he started the punishment.

She groaned in slight pain as her knees pressed int othe hard cement flooring and she tried to pull backa nd her eyes closed tightly as his hands grasped her breasts, squeezing them. Though what got her was when his hand moved down to her ass and grasped it. She gasped and jerked a bit, "Please.." She said, shaking her head slowly as she looked to him. Just like her mother? Though she bit her bottom lip and she gasped out once more as his and found her pussy and she cried out as he began to rub it. That was not fair, she didn't want this but with his hand there between her legs he'd get anything he wanted as that was the one place that drove her insane when rubbed and she clenched her teeth to fight it off.

Ryan looked at her and he smirked, he forced her to stand and brought her over to a table which was meant for her to be tied down to but he just forced her to bend over the edge. He gave her ass a small spank and then brought her hand between her legs again. He rubbed her pussy more this time more firmly. Ryan hated how he had to push through her pants to rub her pussy he reached around and began to undo them pulling them down exposing what ever undergarments she was wearing.

Back
Top Bottom