Looking for story craved, creative male or female writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BlueMooners, let me just say thank you for visiting my page. I’ll tell you some about myself but let me start with this, if you are not into storytelling, super heroines and smut; you should probably leave. Still here? Great! My name is Zoe, if you did not notice, and I have been roleplaying for nearly fifteen years. Am I an English professor? Nope, not a chance but I can at least write a coherent sentence. I am a big story teller who loves to mix my passion for super heroines with other out of costume taboo kinks, more on that later. My preferred method of roleplaying is private messages because my posts tend to be too long for instant messages. I do have yahoo messenger though, feel free to add me. My contact is superheroinevengeance

Let me begin with, I WANT TO PLAY THE VILLAINS/VILLAINESSES and also the world around YOU PLAYING AS THE HEROINES. My idea is to build around a roleplay universe around an all-female cast. All of these will be canon characters although some of them might be gender swap. I also want to ignore traditional comic book origins and develop my own. If this sounds interesting to you, and you are willing to give it a shot than please let me know. Lets go over what to expect and what not to expect first…

KINKS turn on and WHAT to EXPECT

- Fun creative stories that borders gritty and fun. Smut and story, maybe a slight lean toward story with slow build. Proably 60/40 story/smut.

- I will fuck them until they like it and are forced to admit it. Rape, seduction, drugged, black mail is all good. Romance also is a fun twist I wish to explore.

- Action, adventure smut.

- Detail and story pacing, we are in this together guys! I’ll lead and drive the story but I want you to be a part of it rather than just going for the ride. Do things to develop the story on your behalf, give me something to work with as well.

- She is defeated, humiliated and will never be the same all because of what my big sexy evil doer did to her; but damn payba... I mean redemption is fun! I want the heroine to rise up and be victorious in the end, but I will have my fun along the way.

- I will push the limits! Monsters, aliens, ladies, fine ass hunks, gang bangs, toys... ok, you get the idea. Oh, did I mention I love a sexy twist on torture devices?

- Sharing and planning so we have a clear-cut direction.

- Multiple paragraph posts please, two at least! The more you write, the more I will write because I can feed of you. I want someone who can tell me what their character does, thinks and feels.

- Expect humans, aliens and even some monsters to have their way with your defeated heroine.

- Mixing characters from multiple universes like DC comics, Marvel Comics, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter to create one big universe.

Turn offs, deal breakers, No no’s

- God molding or character control

- One liners

- Rushing unplanned smut

- No planning or let’s see what happens

- Not sharing or developing your own ideas

- Not expressing concerns, comments or dislikes during a play

- Scat and Snuff to main characters without prior planning.

*** Let us meet the heroines for you to play.

Supergirl aka Kara Kent is a 25 year old daughter of Krypton’s Science Council’s Chancellor, about to marry the war hero General Dru-Zod on Krypton when Darkseid and his armies invade. Sent to Earth for her own protection, she is located in her crashed pod by SHIELD. Soon though, one of Darkseid’s minions comes searching for her.

Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince comes from a very different past than accepted comic book lore. Born from the seed of Heracles raping her mother, Hippolyta was killed at a young age. Raised by Queen Penthesiea, Diana’s brashness cost the Queen her life during the Trojan War and later, her actions had her expelled from Themyscira all together. Living among men for nearly a hundred years now, when the greatest warrior of the Trojan War washes upon the shore with a powerful Blue Gem; she must transform from an Amazon into Wonder Woman.

Batgirl aka Barbara Gordon was living the high life; dating the billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne and going to college when her father, Police Commissioner James Gordon is murdered. Seeking revenge, she travels the world and joins the League of Assassins but when her father’s sense of justice is too much to overcome; she leaves the group marked for death. Now back in Gotham, she looks for answers about the man who killed her father while the League comes to collect the debt owed.

Iron Maiden aka Antoinette Stark is just a young woman seeking a thrill ride when she develops her Iron Maiden armor and begins to take on basic street thugs. However, when she crosses the wrong person, she learns what happens when a true crime boss deicide to take you on. Now forced to grow up, Toni is in for the ride of her life. Worst yet, what if she fell for this big bad crook? Girls love bad boys!

Captain America aka Stephanie Rogers is the daughter of a SHIELD agent who helped sneak the secrets of a Super Soldier serum out of a Hydra base. To protect her, agent Bucky Barnes is assigned to protect her, but things go terribly wrong and Stephanie ends up transformed into the heroic Captain America. Now fighting to save her father’s life and her’s, she must learn what it means to be a heroine.

I have ideas for other characters we can introduce later and there will be some other minor heroines I will play that as well will be agents of SHIELD. Hopefully, you like what you have read and are interested enough to message me, so we can develop this little universe further. I can give more details once we speak about which story you wish to pursue further. You can message me on Yahoo as well…

Yahoo contact: superheroinevengeance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom