Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The potion (deerpoob and thewhiterabbit)

She looked up at him most gel girls stayed one color because it was much harder to keep all of them separate. "Maybe two colors" she offered as he hammered into her body it took time to master color. "is that ok" she asked moaning as he hammed into her body deforming it with the force of his thrusts. she could feel him getting ready to come maybe she would get wings or horns being slime or gel was not all bad.

he groaened loudly, hugging her tight to his chest, loving how she could just engulf his body with hers "t-thais fine!" his back arched and his cum shot into her gelatinous stomach, he smiled "wanna grow legs now?" he touched her cheek, sliding himself out, groaning, his cock very sensitive, he sat down, sighing tiredly, she had sucked off most of his sweat when he hugged her.

she laughed shrinking her chest more to a size she could size with while not being fucked as some kind off doll. "Sure" she grew arms and legs she just liked playing around with her body. she could see that he enjoyed her a lot "well i think i could sleep now" she turned into a sphere which was a lot easier then a human. "night David" she smiled and went to sleep the next day they could try the two tone thing.

he nodded and laid down again, going back to sleep.

the next morning he made himself some food and ate, then started preparing to shower., letting her sleep while he did so.

the next day she woke up making food for the human that was another thing that she did not have to work about. "you know i can try that color thing" she offered with a smile she moved around setting the table. she could see that after the last night she was awfully hungry for food of any kind "so what color did you have in mind, i mean colors" she corrected.

David smiled as she joined him to help with breakfast "color? hmmm....maybe red and purple?" he looked at her, smiling as he began to cook there food, wanting a shower after "do you want to have a shower after we eat?" he asked her.

She looked at him odd he was doing better but he knew so little about her "those colors are fine" she flipped through a gel guide book coming to cleaning a gel. They needed none like cats they did it themselves. but they could envelope a human cleaning them many enjoyed the feeling almost as much as sex.

he nodded and put some food out infront of her "there you go, hope its ok!" he sat down and began eating his own food he watched her "so why do you want to be a human?" he asked curiously, eating his food, soon he was done and smiled at her, trying to be friendly "ok so what do you need to do to change colour? can I help?" he offered, standing up, clearing up his food.

She turned to the page in the book that covered what he would need to do which was so simple it was stupid. "The books says i need a lot of the color almost anything will do" she explained almost disappointed he did not want to try a gel bath. "It lasts as long as it lasts the better the ingredient" guess it was more then a little wierd fucking clear.

He nodded "simple enough...you just need to absorb a bunch of red and purple stuff..." he went and opened a cuboard, taking out red and blue food colouring "well give you a bunch of red, and half that of blue" he smiled and put the food colouring on the table "hey um..." he looked at the book she was reading, seeing the gel bath "that sounds fun....." he smiled "wanna try that?"

She looked at him wondering what it was that he wanted out of there relationship a smile on her face. "Ok but i don't know what patter you like" she would go with standard one color body, eyes, heir lips another color. "well how do i look" she asked siting down she wondered how he wanted her to start. he could just sit into her or lay down or a ton of other ways to doi the slime bath there were no hard rules.

He nodded "very nice!" he smiled, reading over the slime bath page, he nodded, sitting on her "is this alright?" he asks, feeling her body move around him, he blushed and closed his eyes. Feeling her move around him he blushed but stayed still, feeling nervous, what would it feel like? he had read in the book that it was suppose to feel good, but he felt a little worried still.

It was not too different from sex in once sense there was a person inside of her only now they were fully so. "you like that" it was like sex and eating a big meal a smile spread over her face as she rubbed her stomach. "yum you taste good" she teased the man inside of her as if she was some type of talking snake.

he smiled and nodded "I-it feels good...." he whispered, closing his eyes, making sure to keep his head outside, he looked down, watching what was happening, he moaned, the feeling of her around him was odd, but pleasurable.

She began to pulse like a pound of other body of water she could vibrate creating something like being inside of pudding. "you know i can be or do anything" she asked with a smile as she felt him move inside of her. "so what do you want to do next" she asked feeling his body inside of him what a pity.

he looked at her "what...next?" he smiled "maybe...we could have sex like this..." he smiled wondering how it would feel, to haver her entirely around him, it could feel absolutely amazing! he closed his eyes and sighed "it feels really good...id like to feel more...."

She made a face on her chest looking at the other wall it was hard enough to get him to pay attention before. "Like what i mean is there any more we can do" she asked she could increase her mass. That would add a lot of options including twining but she wanted to hear what he had to say about it. "what do you want" she asked separating from him after he came into her form she really had to find a way to get rid of it.

he nodded "ok..." he thought "can you...." he smiled "like...split? if we get you big enough?" he grinned, two slime girls! what could be better? he looked at her, he had read about splitting, it could be done at any time, but the two girls would be weakened for a while, and significantly smaller then the original was.

(sorry, I should have mentioned that i was going away)

Back
Top Bottom