Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The potion (deerpoob and thewhiterabbit)

Lucasread over the book quietly, wondering what it could possible make, it was clearly some sort of potion, and he was eager to see just what, so he collected the necessary ingredients, and began preparing it, Lucy was a wizard, he lived along in a small house out on the edge of a town, and he had just found a very odd book in an old trunk he found abandon in the woods. He was a handsome young man, reddish brown hair down to his shoulders, bright green eyes, but the town was weary of him, they didn't like magic, and so he was usually alone, dressed in a dark grey robe he worked quietly on the potion, following the book as best he could, and soon he had created a large bottle full of reddish, almost gelatin like liquid, he looked at it, and sighed, wondering what it could possibly do, he picked it up, swirling it a little, debating on whether to drink it.

the bottle began to sway then fell into a bucket of water growing larger then it had been before. a head emerged from the liquid there not being enough for anything more then that "I am drip who are you" she asked with proper English and a very feminine voice. being clear she appeared the same color as the floor. "I need water is there anything i can do for you or to you to get some more". she asked unable to move lacking legs or arms but she was a head and a head could do a few things for a wizard.

He kneeled by the bucket "your....alive...." he was amazed, what an amazing potion "Nice to meet you...drip..." he smiled, and nodded "o-of course..." he said "I can get you some water" he looked at her, cheeks growing red "If...." he smiled a little, el was a lonely guy, and of course his mind had gone to a place some might consider naughty, he pulled up his robe and down his pants, smiling at the head "you have to pleasure me...." he moved closer to her, his dick hardening, waiting eagerly for her, he wondered how it would feel, the warm slime girl around him, he felt very excited now.

She was new to the world but she knew what ever the man who created her knew so she had no trouble doing this. in fact the cum would give her more water to make her body then when made she could leave. leaping into the air she caught his cock with her tongue and took it into her mouth fully. being gel she could not choke and did not need air in many ways she was perfect for these kind for things. if he looked down he could see his cock through her head as she made a whole in the back of her head creating suction.

he put his hands on the gel like head, closing his eyes and moaning, sitting down his head tilted back "t-that feels good drip..." he smiled, mentally thanking whoever created this potion, he could have alot of fun with this girl, she seemed eager to help him too, which he would make full use of. He stroked her head, loving the feeling of her gelatin mouth around him, it fit perfectly, and she seemed to know what to do, he moaned again, hips moving up against her, he reached up, taking a glass of water he poured it on her, allowing her to grow a little.

she continued to suck on his cock as she grew an upper body a small chest and stomach she looked up at him. she made the hole in her head bigger sucking in more of his cock as she tested her incomplete body. she ran a long tongue out warping it around his balls it was hard on his cock with the added weight. she was sure that he would fill her with cum making her chest just a little bigger for him. she could have talked but she was sure he was too busy with what she was doing to talk back.

she grew arms before she needed to rest no matter how much water he gave her after that she would not grow. she continued to suck on his cock knowing once she served him that she would be free to leave. perhaps as some before her had done become a real girl with flesh and bones and stuff like that. the first thing she needed to do was make him cum so that in time he could give her more water. sucking hard she looked up at him he seemed to be lost so she held onto the table behind him.

his fingers squeezed her head a little, of course it wouldnt bother her, but he loved it, he looked down at her, cheeks bright red he smiled and moaned loudly, cum shooting into her, he watched it float around in her head, closing his eyes her moaned again, taking a few deep breaths he slid himself out of her, with a delicious popping nose, he smiled and refilled the bucket she had come out of "a deals a deal..." he pour the water on her, enough to complete her legs "now..." he looked at her "Id like you to stay with me...." he smiled "as long as you pleasure me whenever I request, you are otherwise free to do what you want, you can live here with me, but go wherever you choose...." he watched her, and pulled up his pants, his robe dropping down.

the legs fell of she blew a wave of gel hair out of the way "Maybe you should read the instructions" she was mad slowly she turned away the guy was a grade a dork. "for a while till i pay you back" the bigger a gel was the smarter they got. some giant cuber were more brilliant then even dragons. the cum swam around in her body forming a ball that settled where her stomach would have been. "read the book then come back" she transformed changing into a small cube.

He looked at her "um..." he sighed, confused and sighed, walking to the book he opened it, and read, wondering why she would become a cube, he had only read the instructions to make the potion, not the rules, he read quietly, glancing up at her as he read "so whats going on?" he asked her, confused still, could she even hear him?

she formed a face on the cube she then formed some eyes and a mouth "you cant just form a gel girl all at once" she was already weak from doing as much as she had would you water a plant a weeks worth in a day. she looked up at him still angry he wanted her to be his slave for life. "and i want to leave some time so i can journey to be a human" she formed he head looking at him she was not happy why did she get the dunce.

"oh...." he sighed "sorry....I guess I should have read that...." he watched her "is there anything I can do to help you?" he walked over and picker her up, setting her on a table "I didnt mean to hurt you....I figured that was what you wanted...." he sighed and sat on a nearby chair, looking at her "so you want to become a human?" he watched her "I might be able to help you....to make up for what I did...." he offered.

she rolled her eyes "maybe you can" who would want to live for ever clear some gel girls made it half way and stayed there. "wait a few hours and a can make my legs" she vanished into the cube sure he would want to fuck her only when she had legs. until then she could roll onto a book and read it. she looked around it was easy to do without a neck she was not happy but she could be worse of then she was.

He nodded "Ok, Ill be around if you need me, let me know when your ready to get your legs..." he sighed and went out of the room, preparing food for himself, he ate quietly, he felt a little bad for making her angry, but what could he do now? he waited a while, reading over a few books and soon he came back to her "feeling better now?" he asked, looking at her, smiling a little.

she formed her face again she was in a bad mood and had a few sick ideas to get him back "go away" she ordered him she was on a section about turning big men into little men "you need to wait longer" turn a giant normal or a man tiny that would be fun she also though of tying him down while he slept. the fucking him, without legs, or maybe even arms, or maybe less a hand but big boobs. the image made her laugh that woudl be fun he might die of a heart attack despite his young age, number one magic trick.

He sighed, a normal man might have demanded to fuck her, or at least argue with her, but he was fairly shy, he nodded and left again, deciding to go to bed, he stipped off his robe and pants, laying on his bed, it was too hot for covers so he just laid nude, soon passing into a deep sleep, unaware of the slime girls plans to get back at him. He moaned a little, rolling onto his beck and stretching, sighing and mumbling.

While he slept she tied him up she still had no legs but she had hands slowly she took out his cock and got it hard. When it was she slid over hid body taking his cock into her torso she knew he would wake up soon. if not she could wait for him to wake up as long as it took unlike a human she had all the time in the world. "master , master i have you're cock" she whispered into his earn resting on her hands.

he moaned and opened his eyes, looking up at her "D-Drip..." he tried to get up "w-what are you doing?" he blushed madly "h-hey...dont tie me up..." he looked at her, moaning as he felt his cock inside her, he blushed deeply and sighed "why did you tie me up?" he asked, sighing, laying back down he looked down, watching his cock inside her, he almost wanted to give her some food colour, he would do that later thought.

Slowly she sucked up her arms making her chest larger she wanted him to half enjoy half hate what he was doing to her. "You wanted to make me wait" gel girls loved sex they also liked playing tricks on the ones that made them fucking an armless legless torso was the best she could come up with at the moment. "having fun..."what the hell was his name anyways she was fucking him without knowing his name.

he blushed and moaned, closing his eyes and groaning, loving the feeling of her around him "god..." he whispered "Im sorry....alright?" he looked at her "I didnt know...I should have read the rules more....."he blushed and groaned again, squirming under her, he then realized she didn't even know her name "Im...lucas by the way...." he moaned and moved his hips up against her, wanting her to fuck him harder.

he was some weird human most people would have been turned of by a torso but he was not in the least bit. "Danny you are a wired human" she sucked up her head showing her face in her chest her tits were as big as his head. she looked down at him maybe she could have some fun before she became a human. "did you mean it when you said you would help me become human" she untied his hands.

he grabbed her hips, and moaned fucking her, closing his eyes tight "y-yes..." he nodded "Im a wizard after all...I could use magic maybe..." he smiled at her, and flipped over, so she was laying on her stomach, under him, he began fucking her again, moaning against her.

she looked up at him growing a tail and wrapping it around his cock she could feel him hammer into her body. she enjoyed the lack of appendages they just seemed to get in the way how did humans deal with them. not that she would mind the flesh having feeling only on you're outside could be a very good thing "that is very good magic"

he groaned loudly and sped up, pounding hard into the slime girl, smiling down at her "y-ya....." he whispered, sweat beading on his nude body, she seemed to almost melt around him, he loved it. he closed his eyes and dig his fingers into her "it'll take some time to get what I need to change you thought...a-and all itll do is make you human coloured, peachy skin, hair...eyes..." he slowed, about to explode "I'll need another spell to make you much more human after that....

Back
Top Bottom