Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Futa and Femboy Ideas

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Hiya hiya!

So this thread is a bit different from my normal requests, but the rules all apply, and I’m a lazy butt head, so no repeatin here! Please go and check it out for rules and expectations! (You can even steal the plots and just change them to be more flavoured towards what I’m looking for here)

So, what’s going on here? I’m looking for futanari, big girl dicks of any kind, and femmy boys too! I’m into bdsm still, but I would love to do some kind of forced feminization thing, though I admit I’m partial to mind control and hypnosis sort of methods for that. Don’t expect to play a normal boy for a long part of the rp, and if I play the cute sissy (which I prefer) I don’t want to stay a mostly male looking character for too too long, sorry. I can draw out the process, but nothing crazy.

Big girl cocks please, especially if they are still reasonable but not nessesary realistic (especially the cum load size)

Oh, but a big rule. I’m not into like...super aggressive asshole feminization. Calling characters a faggot and stuff is sort of meh for me, sorry. I’m not like offended, it’s just it’s cute with its supportive and manipulative. Sorry for the bad puns, I could not resist

So, plots?

1) GAYme show
Can you survive the cock-let? 1 month of being handed over to the world’s most skilled feminization experts! You have to maintain your masculinity or be made into a little sissy! The setting would be a nice, big mansion, a normal, common house, and a farm. Each setting has its own challenges and kinks, which we can discuss privately. Just be aware, this is vague to give us a sort of sandbox to play in, and make our own rules. Generally though, it’s going to involve some fun stuff.

2) GAY.I
Ok no more gay puns. This one I want to do is a little more “right to the point.” Space boy gets his ship and goes to an abandoned research base, the base being totally messed up. Everyone escaped as the A.I controlling it went crazy, luckily no one getting hurt...but that means cool stuff to scavenge too! However, the A.I has a new set of rules for denzions on its station, and let’s just say then involve being made into a sissy sex drone!

3) The Futa slambdown super show
It’s a fuck fest! Be there, for the Funtime fuck fighting show! Two futa go in, and only one comes out without a pussy full of cum! They fight, they fuck, and they POUND ASS ASS ass ass ass...

Ok. This rp is pretty simple too, it’s a sexual fighting ring sort of deal. I imagine it like wrestling rules, where they grabbed and fight, but they pound and fuck each other. They would have dildos, ball gags, whips, and ropes to replaced more contemporary wrestling “weapons.” Come with a sense of humour, I imagine this being a bit sillier then you might think. Would be fun for a futa versus sissy fight too, though I imagine we know who wins that one.

4) Latex hell
You agreed to do that job for that club, but you had no idea what it really meant. Getting the job was easy, showing up to an interview and being hired day one. You were supposed to work at a night club serving drinks at the bar, but they demanded you wear this latex suit to work. Sadly for you, it’s alive, and it wants to make you into a total slut!

This would be a bit more science fiction. Imagine if the suit was able to change its shape at will, even hide in your body. Think of it as a second, more evil skin that wants you to become nothing more the a cum loving slut for the club owner, and there is nothing you can do but try and resist. Works for futa too!

That’s it for now, please, send good requests ok? If I don’t reply, “don’t be that guy”

Back
Top Bottom