Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Moon's Cravings (Mostly NSFW Images inside) Updated 11/30/23 Dragon Age and BG3 Cravings!

Hello, you can call me Moon. I would like to note that I will only play a sub/bottom, and usually post between 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on situations. Please do not message me with just 'wanna RP?' Give me at least an idea/pairing/whatever caught your eye as something to work with and start planning from. With that said onto my cravings.
My F-List You may include anything that isn't in the No section, but I would like to be aware of Maybe section things ahead of time. I'm open to playing over PMs and discord.

Bad Ends/Dark Themes
    • I love them, I am open to things including character death and bringing them back to life. Break my character, use him as a fuck toy or breeder. I would prefer to stay away from vore.
    • Have my boy kidnapped and used as the gang's cocksleeve.
    • MC is sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit. He's got a lot to be careful of with being a rather pretty thing if he doesn't want to end up being used by the other inmates or guards.
    • MC can't afford rent for the month, YC is his landlord who offers an alternative method of payment.
    • MC tried to summon a demon/familiar, and of course things went wrong
    • Somnophilia is fun to include as a plot element.
    [*]
Fandom
  • Witcher
    • (Would prefer to play an OC, I am familiar with the games and loosely familiar with the rest of the world lore.)
  • Dragon Age
    • (I know the games, would prefer to play an OC Warden or Inquisitor. Will sell my soul to play against Iron Bull)
  • Final Fantasy XIV
    • (I would love a chance for either my warrior of light, Azem, or even my not-wol Garlean boy to have a chance at some fun. Bonus points if you're willing to play canon characters.)
  • Final Fantasy VII
    • (I am willing to play Cloud only. I'm loosely familiar with the world.)
  • Honkai Star Rail!
    • I'm open to playing Caelus or Dan Heng, and would love to play against Blade, Welt, Jing Yuan, Loucha, and any of the antimater legion or mara struck. RenHeng and Jinrenheng is a particular delight of mine!
  • BG3 Name a male character and I will probably be open to throwing my Tav or Durge against him.
    • Gortash x Durge please I have several ideas for my Durge against Gortash, both before the game and from Act 3 on.
    • Halsin x Durge
    • Astarion x Tav
    • Kar'nis x Tav/Durge
    • He Who Was x Tav/Durge
    • Abdirak x Tav/Durge
Image plot ideas (Disclaimer: links below NSFW)
Pairings
  • Teacher x Student
  • Bully x Victim
  • Werewolf x vampire
  • Alpha x omega
  • Priest x Teenager
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Animal x Human
  • Mafia boss x Rival's Son
  • Mafia boss x "Gift"

Last edited:
Back