Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking to Write~ (Fantasy, Modern or Cyberpunk)

Your_Siren

Super-Earth
Welcome!

As you might have guessed I'm looking for an RP partner or two. I've been rping for many years probably around 20 at this point. I know I don't write like it in OOC but I consider myself literate and put a lot more thought into my IC writing. I prefer writing in the third person and my average post length is probably 3-5 paragraphs but going beyond that isn't a chore to me. While short posts are understandable it's really demotivates me when I get posts that are basically 10 sentences broken up to make them seem longer. Right now I'm really craving something that is story heavy. Smut is great of course and I do want lots of it in the story. I just have had an itch lately to write something big. Something with an overarching end goal but filled with plot twists, story arcs and character development. If that at all sounds appealing to you then I hope you'll continue reading!

Lately I've also kind of been in the mood to RP F/F which I actually have very little experience with. For those interested in that I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind taking the lead in romancing with that.

Frequency: I normally post at least once a day though it's not unusual for me to post multiple times a day. Would really like someone who can post often but I'll happily write with those who can only post a few times a week.

Length: 3-10 paragraphs depending on what's happening the story and how much you post.

Ghosting: It happens. I get it. Typically I'll message you once if I don't hear from you after a certain period of time but after that I'll let it happen.

What I RP over: Private messages preferred but forums are okay.

Kinks: Sex in public places, biting, big guys, rough sex
Craving: Fallout, Dragon x Rider

Pairings
Dragon (shape shifters or ferals welcome) x Rider
Royal x Knight
Royal x Servant
Kingx Concubine
Body Guard x Client
Neko x Human
Injured thug x Person who helps them
Corpo x Nomad
Corpo x Street Kid
Street Kid x Nomad
Mafia/Yakuza boss x Body Guard
Priest/healer x Warrior

Random things I like:
Born to serve (I really like stories where one family has been serving the other for generations)
Height differences
Romance
Epic quests
Anthros
Yakuza
Love/Lust at first sight
Big Cities
Jealousy
Protective lovers
Damsel in distress
Plot driven rps
Taming bad boys
Slice of life
Nekos
Status differences
Cyberpunk
Skyrim
Characters deeply in love
Magic
High Fantasy
Fight Scenes
Magical Bonds between two
Elves
Orcs
Enemies to lovers
Trapped in a MMO

What I don't RP
All of these are hard nos for acting out in the RP but some I don't mind some of them happening in the story. Such as I don't want to rp out a rape scene but we can say it happened or has happened. Or I don't mind if one character is in an abusive relationship they need out of, I just do not want to have that be the focus.

Rape
BDSM
Bimbofication
Master/Slave
Mind Control
Giants
Vore
Cuckolding
Harem
Incest
Noncon
Pregnancy