Haru's Harem

Haruchai

As you wish.
A teasing title, so be sure, but that was what this was dubbed, so... here we go! lol

It was pointed out that this might be much easier to use to talk and coordinate instead of these huge number of PM's, since when someone replies those PM's add up so fast.

So here we go!

Agreed! I feel this will be a really interesting story!

OK so I will have a profile done for this tomorrow! I was planning to have it done last weekend, but I got a nasty bout of Bronchitis that has just floored my ability to do anything other than work, so everything was on hold. Hopefully everyone is still interested?

I'm still interested. I'm glad you're doing better!

Ok, Verikatt and LadyKitsune... I need to know something from you in regards to this, and I am more than willing to help with characters if that is where you're stumbling.

I don't wanna mete out spankings.

But I will!

:p

hehe. Hey there.

Yeah, I need help getting it up...wait...getting it figured out. Yeah, that sounds better. Work has been so busy that I can't think straight sometimes.

Send me some questions to answer or whatever to help me get on track please.

Love ya and continue to get better.

Hugs.

-hugs tight-

Ok all, talking to Verikatt she will be playing the Incarnation of Lust. That leaves LadyKitsune (assuming she is still playing) to come up with her girl. I'm helping Verikatt with her redhead.

I'm definitely going to need help... first, I lost this page and couldn't find it, and now my gal's kinda floundering on what her incarnation would be.

My life would be so much easier if I had disability coming in... I could freaking order groceries and have them delivered.

Of coure, I would want to be my wonderful gift-giving little self and want to send you all something special!

Awww. -hugs- Well, you definitely have something I'd love to eat. -ahem-

But anyway...

Death, Time, War, Lust... so there's a few open. I mean, it could really be about anything you like. Magic, Art, Nature, Technology...

I know we've been keeping with a more traditional theme, and I'm not even sure the Incarnations we have are necessarily in the books, but nothing says we have to stick strictly to that so long as each Incarnation is well thought out and executed.

Gaea (Nature), Fate, Night, Evil, Good... There's plenty of things to choose from!

That would be up to you. I figure most of the Incarnations are pretty equal in power, relatively speaking, and far more powerful than humans. So it would depend what you're comfy with.

Back
Top Bottom