Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance, bondage, and damsels in distress (fandoms, celebrities, and originals - doubling friendly)

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I hope you have a wonderful day! Let's jump right into it, shall we?

About Me:
  • Willing to double!
  • Prefers writing dominant male characters in male x female relationships
  • Flexible writer, quality posts: post length varies depending on the plot, my partner, and the post, but my typical range is 1-5+ paragraphs
  • Reply schedule varies. Not able to post much during week. Most posts likely during the weekend, but will do my best to reply as soon as I can. Will let you know of any extended or unusual absences.
  • Prefers third-person
  • F-list found here
  • Ability to write both smut-driven and story-driven pairings
  • Willing to play canon characters and original characters
  • Open to OC/Canon, Canon/Canon, and OC/OC: If doubling, I do enjoy it when our separate stories can connect (not required). I love playing out the sibling dynamic, so perhaps if we're doing OC/Canon doubling, our OCs could be siblings? Again, not a requirement, and to clarify, not looking for an incest dynamic with this.
  • Prefers long-term stories
Fandoms:
  • I am seeking partners who can play a female canon character from my list below. Extensive knowledge about the world and character is not necessary. I have no issue with you portraying these characters with your own unique interpretation. Feel free to inquire about unlisted fandoms too!
  • My biggest craving is to find something with The Boys fandom. I am seeking someone to play Queen Maeve, Starlight, or Becca Butcher. I'm especially fond of the human male x superheroine dynamic
  • Please view the spoiler at the bottom of this post for my full fandom list. The following characters are what I am craving the most.
The 100: Clarke Griffin, Raven Reyes, Lexa

Arrowverse/DC: Kara Zor-El, Sara Lance, Wonder Woman, Mera

The Boys: Queen Maeve, Starlight, Becca Butcher

Chicago PD: Hailey Upton

Divergent: Tris Prior

Euphoria: Cassie Howard

FBI: Nina Chase

Fear The Walking Dead: Alicia Clark

Game of Thrones: Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen

Gen V: Emma Meyer

The Hunger Games: Katniss Everdeen

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Cassie Lang (2023 film), Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff (shamelessly, I am hoping to find a roleplay that involves her wearing this costume from WandaVision during our roleplay), Carol Danvers, Kate Bishop, Karen Page, Daisy Johnson, Yelena Belova, Peggy Carter, Amy Bendix

Midsommar: Dani Ardor

The Lost World (1999 TV series): Veronica Layton

Nancy Drew: Nancy Drew

Outer Banks: Sarah Cameron

Pirates of the Carribean: Elizabeth Swann

Riverdale: Betty Cooper

Saint X: Emily Thomas

The Society: Allie Pressman

Star Wars: Rey

The Walking Dead: Maggie Greene

• Number one celebrity craving is sports reporter Alexa Landestoy. Would love to pair her with a male athlete or male OC who is an average Joe or possibly an intern working at one of the studios.
  • I am most interested in an idea where my OC is an intern in college and has a chance to meet your celebrity. If you play an actress, he could be an intern on the set of the film. If you play an athlete, he could be an athletic training intern. Essentially, the idea is that he spends enough time around your character in his role, they get to know each other, and a romance blossoms
  • Alternatively, I am open to darker themes such as kidnapping too!
Celebrities that I am seeking someone to play:
  • Addison Rae
  • Alex Morgan
  • Alexa Landestoy
  • Ana De Armas
  • Alycia Debnam-Carey
  • Brie Larson
  • Chloe Bennet
  • Dakota Johnson
  • Deborah Ann Woll
  • Dixie D'Amelio
  • Eliza Taylor
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Florence Pugh
  • Gal Gadot
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Hailie Deegan
  • Isabelle Fuhrman
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Jessica Alba
  • Kate Upton
  • Kathryn Newton
  • Kaya Scodelario
  • Kennedy McMann
  • Lauren Cohan
  • Lili Reinhart
  • Lindsey Morgan
  • Madelyn Cline
  • Margot Robbie
  • Melissa Benoist
  • Mikaela Shiffrin
  • Olivia Dunne
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Shailene Woodley
  • Shantel VanSanten
  • Sommer Ray
  • Sophie Turner
  • Sydney Sweeney
  • Taya Miller
  • Tracy Spiridakos

For a kinkier type of roleplay, I would also love for someone to play any one of these bondage/fetish models!
  • Hannah Claydon
  • Chrissy Marie
  • Hannah Thurman
  • Mackenzie Montgomery
  • Kayden Kross
  • Bella Roland
  • J Love
  • Cali Logan
  • Ryan Ryans
  • Melissa Jacobs
  • Karlie Montana

Films:
  • 50 Shades of Grey
  • DC Extended Universe
  • Divergent
  • Friday The 13th
  • Halloween
  • The Hunger Games
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (TV shows included)
  • Midsommar
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • The Silence of The Lambs
  • Star Wars (TV shows included)
TV Shows
  • The 100
  • The Boys
  • Arrowverse
  • Chicago Fire
  • Chicago Med
  • Chicago PD
  • Clarice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Cursed (Netflix)
  • Euphoria
  • Fear The Walking Dead
  • Game of Thrones
  • Gen V
  • Halloween
  • Haunting of Hill House
  • The Last of Us
  • Law and Order: SVU
  • The Lost World (1999 TV series)
  • Manifest
  • MCU TV shows
  • Nancy Drew
  • NCIS
  • NCIS: Los Angeles
  • NCIS: New Orleans
  • One Tree Hill
  • Outer Banks
  • The Punisher
  • The Republic of Sarah
  • Riverdale
  • Roswell, New Mexico
  • Saint X
  • Scooby-Doo
  • The Society
  • Star Wars TV shows
  • Stranger Things
  • Supernatural
  • Walker
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Walking Dead: World Beyond
  • Wynonna Earp
Video Games
  • The Last of Us (Both games)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man (Both games)
  • Red Dead Redemption (Both games)
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  • Star Wars jedi: Survivor
  • Uncharted (all games)

Conclusion: What kind of plots or themes am I seeking?

I considered listing out potential plots for my fandoms, but with the sheer number of fandoms that I have listed, it would take up so much space and nobody wants to read a huge wall of text. Therefore, I am using my section to express some of my most prevalent desires in a roleplay. This way, you should hopefully gain an idea of what exactly I am seeking as every plot I suggest would rotate around these themes anyway. Let me be clear that these suggestions are only for my half of the doubling if we are doubling. If you prefer something else completely different from what I list below, that is fine! I can do whatever you desire!

• Romance is at the core of every idea I have. Even if we do something with kidnapping and non-consensual sex, I still prefer for the captive and captor to fall for each other over a period of time. Typically, I prefer wholesome romances with the lifelong best friends to couple theme. High school or college sweethearts who don't let each other go after they start dating.
  • Kinks: BDSM is my number one kink to write out. I am seeking partners who are willing to write submissive female characters. I would love to see any of the ladies that I have requested in this advertisement as submissive partners in the bedroom. This is not saying their entire personality should be submissive. I just request for this dynamic in their smut scenes
  • Going along with my last point, I love damsels in distress! You see in really just about every single show or film out there. At some point, the woman gets kidnapped and tied up in need of a rescue. I love it when my character, her partner, saves her, but there is an added element of sex to it as well. They reunite after an adrenaline-fueled scene where he fought to find her and before he unties her, he can't help but enjoy the spoils of making love before freeing her. Again, this is not saying she can't take care of herself. The kidnapping doesn't have to equate any weakness. It could just be curiosity getting the best of her, underestimating the enemy, etc.
  • Action and mystery: It's not all about smut. I love writing scenes where our characters are working together to solve some kind of issue, fight a villain, etc.
  • In summary, I love stories with romance and kink, where your female character is the submissive one and is often finding herself tied up, both in the bedroom and otherwise!

OC x OC:

Although I prefer fandoms, there are a few OC x OC plots I would not mind trying. These ideas would include the kinks and themes listed above. Additionally, I would make a request that your OC's face claim for something here would be an actress that is listed somewhere above. Likewise, I would be willing to take your suggestions for my OC as well - it would only be fair. All pairings below are MxF with my character as the male.

Plots:

1. Our characters are highly skilled FBI agents. They are constantly working under the radar to avoid detection. It is their job to gather intelligence and collect information from various enemy organizations, militaries, and other enemy units that pose a threat. Along with being partners in the field, they are partners in real life. For a couple of years, they have been engaged in a romantic relationship – which only fuels their rapport during undercover missions. The couple also has a very unique way to gather information during missions. The female agent uses herself as bait. The enemy kidnaps her, brings her back to their hideout. Unbeknownst to them, the male agent is watching and listening – tracking her until he can find where the criminals are located. He rescues her, they take down the bad guys, and move onto the next mission. Sometimes, not all kidnappings are planned. Their line of work pits them against powerful foes who seek revenge – which means finding her and rescuing her can get more complicated at times. I'd love for them to have a BDSM-style relationship in the bedroom as well – so bondage is not only used when she is kidnapped, but also when they are seeking intimacy privately too. In summary, the story would have action, romance, bondage/bdsm, kidnapping/damsel in distress themes.

2. Our characters are in a relationship together. Your character is kidnapped. My character receives a threatening call, telling him to show up at a warehouse at midnight that night, or he will never see his girlfriend again. Thinking it would be an ask for ransom, he shows up with money to exchange. Much to his surprise, that is not the case at all. The kidnappers are traffickers, looking to make money. When my character arrives, they explain to him that to keep himself and his girlfriend safe, they must participate in live sex performances. Clients will pay to watch the couple have sex, and they will have to create videos together. As long as they listen, none of the kidnappers will touch her. Although they are reluctant, the couple follows through and performs whenever asked. They were targeted from a local BDSM club they attend, so it is no surprise at all what category they are asked to showcase!

3. Your character is a powerful superheroine and my character is a human male. Despite their differences, they have a strong relationship together. When she is fighting crime and keeping the world safe, he assists wherever he can! Sometimes, she gets herself in over her head and one of the villains capture her, leaving it up to her human boyfriend to save the day!

Thank you so much for your time. I hope to speak with you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom