Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Naughty Request Thread (NSFW)

aprilmay1965

Supernova
100% Submissive
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
95% Masochist
93% Primal (Prey)
91% Voyeur
89% Experimentalist
83% Non-monogamist
75% Pet
72% Exhibitionist
64% Ageplayer
61% Slave
51% Brat
42% Vanilla
30% Sadist
29% Degrader
24% Boy/Girl
4% Rigger
4% Daddy/Mommy
2% Owner
2% Primal (Hunter)
1% Brat tamer
1% Dominant
1% Master/Mistress
0% Switch

Did you ever hear of a Dumb Blonde MILF? Well, now I know what one is. I never thought of myself this way, but events have confirmed just that.

It all started innocent enough. I lived in a nice suburban neighborhood, had a busy workaholic husband and two boys in high school.

What changed my life to what I am now, or became, I guess was a combination of loneliness, and being naive.

It started when my boys Brian, 16 and Andrew, 17 were playing baseball one summer. The team spent time around our house, one guy spent a lot of time talking to me, flirting really. He was cute, funny, and seemed nice.

We started texting back and forth, and her got more flirty and I became more interested.

Soon he was asking for selfies, it seemed innocent, I sent him a simple "Selfie"

He was flattering and good at flirting and he promised he would never show the selfies, and foolishly I believed him, son my selfies were more revealing like just out of the shower .

Soon things were heating up, That's where things got out of control. My texts and his were revealing and I found out, he wasn't keeping things private
Mallory, or Mal as most of her friends called her, not that she had many, threw her clothes into the suitcase. She never felt settled, or any kind of security. She had been with her mother all her life, sure, but her mom wasn't always around, and lately, she wasn't around for days at a time.

She watched loser after loser come in and out of her mom's life, never long term, most of them just looking for a place to crash and get laid. She spent many nights trying to block out the sounds of her mom and random guys having loud sex in the next room. She had vowed she wouldn't turn out like her mom.

But now, now her mom was sending her to live with a random guy that she didn't even know, she'd never even heard her mom talk of this guy before. Yet, she was supposed to spend a few weeks, which she knew could mean anything in her mothers world, from a day to months.

She didn't have a lot of clothes anyway, at her age, you couldn't really get a job and her mom didn't work so she was short on clothes or belongings. She also didn't have time for a lot of things, She was constantly cleaning the house, her mother would live in a trash heap if she didn't.

She slipped her flipflops on, her long thin legs in the tight cut off short jean shorts and her slim body in a loose tank. She didn't wear a bra often, and this was no occassion to start. pulling her long hair back. She sighed closing the suitcase. Looking around her room.

"Mal, get your ass down here and get in the fucking care, I'm not waiting all day" Her mother yelled from the other room.

"Then don't wait, just go" she grinned to herself as she taunted her mother. It's not like her mother had anywhere to go but to take her to this guys house, in Compton of all areas.

Mallory never knew her father, she really hadn't ever been around any men for more than a few days at a time. She sat in the car, pulling at the end of her hair. Thinking about what would be happening in her life. She had no idea what this all meant. but she didn't have much choice in the matter as usual.

As she got out of the car, the house looked, well ok, not great, but if it didn't have the Motorcycles out front and on the porch and parts of motorcycles stacked around back, it wouldn't be terrible.

She turned back to the car holding her suitcase. "aren't you coming in?" she said feeling suspicious as her mother sat in the car.

Her mother shook her head, "No, just go tell him who you are, he knows you're coming" she said and that was the last she saw of her mom as she drove away.

Her knees felt weak, she usually didn't get worried, but this, this was a bit unnerving to say the least. She walked up and knocked on the door, Her eyes widened as she heard the Pit Bull hit the window, it's teeth gnashing at the glass by the front door. Her heart racing, she wanted to turn around and run.

She swallowed hard as the door opened, looking up at the big powerful built man, it looked like he had done nothing but work out for the last several years, and she wasn't far from wrong....
"Hi.. I'm.. I'm Mallory" she said her heart pounding, her eyes wide, trying to look as brave as she could
They all grew up in the same neighborhood playing together as kids, Yhivi was a tomboy, she basically was"one of the guys". As they grew to that coming of age time if their lives the boys started to feel different about girls, and for the first time, noticed Yhivi was actually a girl. How better to learn about sex then with afriend?
Her Grandpa had always been her favorite, she spent time with him whenever she could, as she got older it was helping him in the garden, and later driving his golf cart at the Country Club for him. They grew closer physically as well, and soon her real grandpa and his friends wanted more and more from her
April was in a panic, she begged Scott not to stay, she knew he had been working on something and who or whatever was invading them was not where she wanted him to be. Her small body was pushed into the escape pod, it was big enough for more than her, probably two or three more for sure. She pleaded as he explained his need to help fight the evil that was invading.

Her 5' body was small and slender, she was stuffed in the capsule, the form fitting survival suit made of a silver body heat capturing material would be enough to keep her warm, it was stretched over her big breasts and round hips, the hips he always said were perfect for the children they would have, she wondered if that would ever happen. Her hair was cut in a cute bob that came just below her ears, it was blonde as honey and full.

She felt him snap the harness around her in the seat as he kissed her good bye. Tears rolled down her pale cheeks as the cover came down trapping her inside seperating them forever, or so it felt. The last thing she remembered was hearing the radio traffic and painiced voices. She thought she heard a deep graveled voice over the radio say her name, that was impossible, she was paniced she told herself, as she felt her body pressed tight in the chair as she entered the hyperspace mode, unsure where she would end up, the coordinates hastily punched in by her husband in his desperation to save her.

There was a flash of bright light, and an acceleration, quickly followed by a decceleration. A glance outside would show stars unlike any she had ever seen, as well as a long, huge construct, possibly a ship or station, the likes of which she had never seen before. Despite the fact that it seemd to be in poor repair, her capsule was drawn to it, pulling itself, or being pulled, to a docking port, which extended a collar of goo or slime that created an airtight seal with her capsule's door.

The atmospheric monitor in the wall near the hatch showed green, informing her that there was indeed a breathable environment on the other side. Once she stepped out, the door to the capsule closed behind her and was immediately covered over by the docking slime.

Inside was a large, mostly empty room. Metal walls, metal grill floor, a metal ceiling high above her head. A few rusting and moldering crates and pallets at in the huge room with her, although they didn't block her view of the hatch on the far wall.

This thing seemed different from most space objects. While most were cold, empty things, this one was warm and humid, almost to the point of being uncomfortable. The sounds of dripping water echoed from all around her, and she though she could hear, at the barest edge of her hearing, whispered voices coming from somewhere.

Every thing was a haze till she was suddenly pulled to a, well a planet like ship, it was like a living ship, was all she could think, a mucus was over it, it was pulling her pod in and soon she found she was inside it. She came out, her suit clinging to her in the humid heat. Her nipples hard and long under the silver skin tight suit. she called out. "hello, anyone hear me?" she said as she made her way along the grating. Hearing things but not, it was as if there was someone in the distance, many someones. "I was pulled here, I.. can you here me, is anyone here?" she said as she started toward what she thought would be the front of the ship. Her breasts bounced with each step. She made her way along, hoping to find a control panel or radio room.

Regardless of where she went on the ship, the whispers never seemed to increase or decrease in volume, almost as if they were coming directly into her brain.
The lights in the hallway seemed to flicker randomly as she moved down the corridor. For a second, there was the sound of rapid footsteps, from the darkness of the corridor beyond her, there, then gone.

Hanging from the ceiling and starting on the floor are small stalagtites of rust. As she moves though the craft, the hot & humid conditions continue, as does her tingling.
April walked along, the walls covered in the goo, the rusty stalagtites handing and jutting up, she wasn't sure if the ship was safe, but at this point she didn't have a choice as she was trapped in it. It had effectively sealed her in. She touched the rusty hanging stalagtites,t hey felt sturdy enough.

The heat from the ship and her body caused her to unzip her suit revealing her bare hairless body down to the top of her pussy mound. Her big breasts barely covered in the suit as the split went up. She worked along, finally leaning against one of the rusty looking things shooting up from the floor, Her head feeling so strange, her body aroused and conffused. she looked around, Uncertain what to do, there had to be food and water here, at least water, she could hear it and th slime was wet all the time.

She felt helpless and small, smaller than her 5'. She missed her husband and the safety of his arms. They were going to have a family, now what was going to become of her.
she was confused, she was not the scientist in the family, her husband was that, she was a simple housewife that wanted to be a mom.

As she continued farther into the ship, towards what she thought was the front, she realized it wasn't a straight shot down the corridor. After multiple sidesteps and detours, she wasn't even sure where she was. She did, however, come across an empty room, it's floor a depression filled with water. The water seemed clean, although it had a slight, barely visible greenish tinge to it. The pool was also surrounded by a field of very phallic mushroom-like things, which seemed to turn slightly towards her as she passed.

She walked into the room of mushrooms, she wondered if they were poisen. She slipped to the pool Her hand dipped in it, the water felt cool. She knelt down, her breasts hanging heavy as she was on her hands and knees, her open front allowing them to sway, her legs spread open as she reached into the water and splashed some on her skin. It felt good and cool, she cupped her hand, tasting it, it seemed ok.

She slipped her suit down, over her shoulders, past her hips, it felt good to get the heat providing suit off. She started to splash herself with the water, splashing over the moving mushrooms as she did. Her nude body on her hands and knees, as she cleaned and cooled herself. She felt refreshed at first, feeling it slide off her. It had similar properties to water she decided.
She liked being the cool mom whose house the young guys liked to hang out with. She had always kept snacks and things for them, games to play on the computer or game systems. She was actually dressed younger than her age most of the time trying to fit in, being more of a friend then aparent. She often was too permissive with the young people. Some might consider her trashy. She often wore tiny short shorts and tight tank tops of tube tops. This was coupled with the fact she had large breasts and that milf ass. She didn't look like anyones mom, and her son sometimes resented this, but his friends all seemed to lavish her with attention, and often talked her into things like buying them beer. She had pretty much been a friend and had not really crossed a line sexually but the boys were in their teens now and some of them started looking at her differently. The whole downward trend started one summer when her son showed up with his friends. She found them interesting and they seemed to instinctively know how to get her to do things for them, givng her compliments as she lavished in their attention and let them go farther than she normally would have. This afternoon she was wearing a pair of jeans that were so tight she couldn't possibly have panties on, her tank top left her big breasts outlined perfectly and her nipples were nearly visible under it. She heard the boys come in after they had ran around town for the morning. She smiled, always happy for the company of the young people.
Gym Life
April West walked through the house picking up the dirty laundry, She had the entire day off and thought it ,would be a good time to get it done. The 5'2'' blonde mom, was still in decent shape for her age, her hips wider than they should be she supposed, and her breasts not as firm but still a decent c-d cup, she sighed, "what a way to spend my day off" she thought, She walked into her son's room. He spent most of his time here, it was full of electronic stuff, mostly computer things, she didn't really know what it was, she was picking up his clothes that were scattered around, along with dishes he had brought food into his room on. " this place is gross" she commented as she picked up old food wrappers. She looked over at his latest purchase, he'd been on the game, if that's what it was, non-stop all summer. Now that school was started, she had finally gotten him off it long enough to clean up and go to school. "What could be so interesting on this thing?" she said allowed staring at it. She walked over, sitting down in the semi reclined chair. "well this is comfy" she aid, looking at the attachements and wires. She had seen him on it before but you couldn't tell what was going on by looking, since there was no screen. She pulled down the headset, looking at it. "hmmmm" Slipping it on her head as she'd seen him do, the headphones going over her ears as her eyes were encased in the special glasses inside the head set. She leaned back, feeling her hands resting on the arms of the chairs. Suddenly she jumped as she heard a voice... "NEW PLAYER RECOGNIZED" the mechanical voice said. Her wrists held against the arms. "CONFIRM LOG ON.....GAME STARTING" she wasn't sure what was happening, but lights flashed in her eyes. and the room around her started to open up. "Log on?" she asked, confused "LOG ON CONFIRMED..... SCANNING.... FEMALE.... HERO ....CHOSEN... PREVIOUS DEFAULTS SELECTED"... She wasn't sure what any of it meant, but she suddenly looked around asd she was standing in an open meadow area, "what the hell?" she gasped, She had never played one of these games before, but this one actually felt real.. as if she were really there, wow, she would have to try this out later and see what kind of mischief her son was getting into... She moved her hands but they moved on the screen, not in her chair. she reached for her head and felt her hair, her arms were bare, her.. she was nearly nude, a skimpy outfit, and .. wait.. this wasn't her... "Uhm... I .. I want to log off?" she called out.. "I... ughm... Turn off computer?" she called, taking a few steps, she could feel the gravel crunch on the path.. this was weird... "Uhm.. help, I'm trapped? I want to stop?" she called out.. walking further, the path leading into a wooded area.. "Helloooooo>?
Grandma thought it was bad her son had been fucking her for years. But when her grandsons stayed with her at her beach house after the holidays to surf, and she walked into the living room to find they were watching an old vhs tape of her and their father, the attitude towards her changed
This idea involves a demon or being that takes an interest in a woman or girls life, and more importantly controlling what happens to her.
She thinks she's unlucky as she goes through life and bad things happen. Starting out as minor things, wardrobe malfunctions, getting stuck in revealing situations, slipping on objects that penetrate her.
Growing more depraved as he starts making people use her body, and torment her.
I'm willing to play any age, race, look, etc for this. You would control the interactions, and environmental factors.
The mother of the Groom had known the six groomsmen their whole life. Raised with her son they all had fantasies about her at different times. At a destination wedding, the guys decide to each take a turn at mom over the long weekend, this can be done by various means
I'm really having a taboo, mom/son forced scene lately. Something developing into a rough used mom, story she she becomes his slut to use and share.
She had heard her friends talk about the college bar. Going and picking up younger guys for one night stands. She never had dreamed she'd end up there, but as she watched the young people she could see the appeal.

Verile young guys looking for one thing, she could get satisfaction and still not have to worry about a relationship.
What she didn't count on, was what a night with a horny young guy would do to her Mature body. How she could be turned into a slut for young cock
used and abused by guys in the office
This is is about MC lost or stranded in a rough neighborhood, similar to my milf in the labyrinth idea except with thugs, pimps, and drug dealers to deal with as she tries to get home.
Professor May was known as the Ice Queen around campus, but that was some of her more respectful names. She had been a professor on campus for years. She was what some considered and old maid, mainly because of her attitude which seemed to be that of superiority.

As part of the faculty each professor had to be part of a fraternity or sorority sponsor. The professor was unable to get out of it, even though she detested the frat boys and their snotty attitudes. She had her reasons which of course no one knew, but her college days she was not known for her coldness, quiet the opposite, but her use at the frats hands had made her grow closed.

The one Gala she couldn't miss was the formal ball, she had to wear an evening gown instead of her normal conservative business suits. She arrived at the ball in a maroon sequined gown, low enough cut to show her massive breasts and tight enough to show her curved hips. She drank her punch and tried to watch the antics of the fraternity to keep her young charges from getting out of control as they had when she was younger and more naive.
I'm looking to play a lonely and horny and as the word spreads around the neighborhood, the guys start stopping by, one at a time, to "help" her out.

Open to the guys looks, races, etc, looking for variety here. Cold be just one guy if you're more comfortable with that.

MC would be a lonely sweet woman that is known to be kind, always bringing around cookies to the neighbors and seeming sweet and reserved, but having a needy side that lets guys get kinky and do what they like with her in private.
I want to play a wife having an a fair with two men, her husband and the two lovers know nothing of each other and she has to balance home life and her affairs. In not particular who the two men are, or what they look like, but want them to have distinct personalities.
Was looking for a guy to play Dad & Stepdad for my Character. She spend weekends at once house and weekdays at the other. Neither knowing the other is doing her.
Growing up on the farm can be a hard life. You get an early education being around animals about life, death, and sex. If you are the only girl in the family you end up doing all the cleaning, cooking and laundry as well was helping the men with chores around the place.

My life consists of such growing up, and taking care of grandpa who couldn't do the farm work like he used to, but still got around ok.

Farm life was indeed hard, but it had its rewards
Historical play
The trail west was rough, it got rougher when her Mom died. Being the oldest of 6 kids, at 15 she wasn't ready to take on the care of her siblings, Mary did just that though.
Working with her father to start the homestead and raise the kids with no one around for hundreds of miles, she became the woman of the house, her Pa, a demanding driven hard man, made her work hard. Spankings weren't uncommon for meals not ready, or chores not done, but soon his needs became more then she was ready for, cooking and raising the kids wasn't enough.
Horror
I'd like to do a horror type genre if anyone has any specific ideas, also something with snakes for some reason.
Another idea where the step mom is seduced or coerced by step son. Living day to day with two dominant males using her and trying not to let the other know. Can discuss more ideas and kinks with this.
COOL MOM[/B]

April had gotten pregnant way to early, way, way to early, and had her son. Her parents had helped her some, but she did most of the child rearing on her own. THe boy's father had been around for about the first trimester and then split. She wanted to be a good mom and had dedicated her life to raising her son and working low paying jobs to do it.

She hadn't finished highschool so what she could do for work was limited. Mostly part time jobs here and there, but she always was there for her son. The problem was, as he grew older she started feeling more like a sibling or friend, then a mother. She wanted to be around him and his friends. She even dressed more like a High School Girl then a mom.. Much to her son's embarrassment sometimes. But his friends seeme to enjoy having her around, the all really liked her, or so she thought.

They hung out at her house and spent the nights on weekends. She continued to think that they just liked hanging out at her house. right up until the boys were in High School. What she didn't know, is they had long ago found a box of "toys" and some other things that her son's father and her had used when she was young. They had been a bit adventurous to say the least.

Fortunately or unfortunately she had become somewhat of an object of obsession for several of the boys. Many of them having fantasies of what they would do to her More Mature Body if they got the chance. Maybe even using the toys and restraints and other outfits she had put away in the box, forgetting they were there.

IT all went fine until one of the boys got enough nerve one night to make a move... teenage boys talking it wasn't long before one by one, they were making their way to her bedroom, or cornering her in various places, to take a turn.. or two. She wanted to be part of the group, she was becoming the most popular member of their clique.

Tiny woman loves Huge guy
I don't often play romantic plays, but I would like to explore the relationship between a huge guy and a small woman. LIKE THIS Dealing with the problems associated with or advantages of their getting together, dating, or married, etc.
Who would have thought after being a supportive wife for so many years, that her husband would leave her for a younger woman, but that's what happened. Now, at nearly 60, with no education and a nice seperation settlement, Karen decided to get the education she denied herself for all those years. She bought a nice apartment next to campus and enrolled in her classes.

Her first day was a bit awkward, she got loo uhmks from the traditional students, mostly 18 to 20 somethings that wore things she wouldn't dream of, not that she minded showing off a bit, she thought for her age she looked pretty good, of course a rich husband who wanted a trophy wife would help with that, trainers, surgeons, etc. She looked pretty good for her age, and a few of the young guys actually seemed to flirt a little with her.

Would she ever do such a thing, Get together with a guy a third her age? She was single now, but.. what would people think? She simply smiled back, blushed a little and relished in the attention, she wouldn't even know what to do with a younger man or any man these days she thought....
Recently I got a pm of someone tired of my characters looking the same, and in contemplating this, I had the opportunity to watch a movie called "Secret" in which a woman and Her Daughter are in an accident and during the recovery the woman dies as does the daughter but the woman's soul goes into the daughter with the daughter. Was thinking of playing this out.

If you saw the movie it would help but not necessary. It turns out teh daughter is rebelious and into drugs and promiscuous, and the mother has no idea as she takes over her life. The father is convinced it's his wife but cannot sleep with her as it's in his daughters body, which makes the mother very frustrated as she's got a teenage hormone filled body and needs release

Older woman meets younger fun or guys and she can't resist
this would be fun too NSFW
April ran through the woods everyday, it was a ritual, get up in the morning, slip into her tight shiny running shorts and mathching sports bra that hugged her curves, today was white shorts with blue stripes on the sides and a white sports bra with matching piping along the seams. April worked so hard to maintain her fit curvy body, and running through the woods seamed the best way. Pushing herself to run faster and farther each time.

This morning was going great, she ran with little effort, it was amazing, she usually was exhausted and having to use her every drop of willpower to continue, but today she ran down trails she hadn't ever noticed. Coming to an end, she looked around, stopping catching her breath, the path seemed to end, nowhere to go but back.

There were trees growing close around, almost entertwined. She noticed one huge tree at the back of the path had an opening, arched and about 5' tall, she didn't have to duck much to go inside it. Stepping in, she could see a light. She took another step and turned, the entry wasn't behind her, looking around, it was dark and hard to see. She pushed further into the tunnel that appeared before her, looking for a way out.

(I am looking for this character to encounter different oddities on her path to find escape. Originally thought of putting it in an open group type role play and having people enter and leave as it went on, but decided it may be too hard to monitor? So..I'll see where this leaves. I'm open to threads or PMs, send me a PM and we can discuss Ideas)
Also open to other ideas. Have one in mind I call My 5 Sons that could be fun. Mother of 5, her friends always comment how good she looks, how thin she stays, trying to keep up with a home life like hers it's not surprising. Her husband was demanding and unconcerned where his demands were met. Her son's viewed this as how she should be treated, leaving her to serve the household of men.
Gym Culture and a married Woman

I don't know how many of you go to the Gym, or take notice of the Gym culture. Since i've been back after many MANY years, I notice it is more of a social setting then I remembered.

Guys hitting on women, girls dressing in less and less. My idea is, about myself basically, although I want to take this RP to the next level, starting something like this:

Going into the gym, I noticed the older guys staring at the younger women, and a lot of younger guys staring at older women, such as me. These younger guys, usually "Gym Rats" would spend time building perfect physics only to look at us older Married women and moms' with less then perfect bodies.

they are always helpful and flattering and I like the help and the attention, but why does a young guy in his 2o's want to talk to a 52 year old woman? And how far along can I flirt. before I actually end up letting some of these guys have sex with me and cheat on my Husband?

My idea for a play would be the various guys, or groups of guys who help me in the gym and then, seem to want some "attention" in return. Open to various looks, races, ages etc
I have a new idea for a fun new role play. The idea goes like this. My character is a newly single woman, mid 40s divorced and not going out much so she puts her profile on a dating site. The play goes like this, your character takes me on a "date" however it goes.

It would be on PMs only, so I can "go out" with different people. You contact me on the PMs as if I've already accepted your date and your picking me up at home. We go from there and it's totally spontaneous and we play out the date, whether we have a second date will be up to us.

please keep it somewhat realistic, not really wanting a zombie showing up for a date, but you can have some supernatural tendancies if you want. Mostly looking for realistic setting, in the current time period.

You see this profile on the dating site.

Seeking-the-1
50 year old divorced woman, 5'4'' blonde hair, blue eyes seeks a partner for fun and companionship. Desires a confident tall man but willing to meet anyone who could spark an interest.

My friends describe me as bubbly and having an outgoing personality. I'm curvy and fun so lets meet

Last edited:
A lot of those really interest me. But l would love to start with the cool mom. Perhaps it is with the son or son's best friend which could lead to asking her over to meet his Dad and two brothers and so on. It would be fun to build it up and do all kinds of things. Message me, I have a few ideas how to start.

Back
Top Bottom