Raina Readers Rousing Ramblings (comments welcome)

Raina Reader

Dovely Lemoness
Raina's current active RP's in order of their conception

Blood, Flowers, Lust and Thorns

Partner:BennyQ
Genre: Medieval Fantasy / Horror
Platform: On Site / Thread (Currently transfering older posts from Skype. All updates are copy pasta until further notice)
Synopsis:
A vampire hunter meets a world altering fate at the hands of a deranged and unstable vampire.

Sightless

Partner: Sigr
Genre: Victorian Fantasy / Romance
Platform: On Site / Thread
Synopsis:
A sickly highborne girl now suffering from blindness meets a newly hired mysterious woman to be her caretaker. Both suffering in their own unique ways, will they turn to each other for the support and affection they need?

Friends Once Again

Partner: Sailing Sam
Genre: Slice of Life / Romance
Synopsis:
Two highschool besties reunite by chance after 8 years of seperation only to find they are now from completely different worlds.

Beauty and the Necromancer

Partner: Xarlet
Genre: Medieval Fantasy / Horror
Platform: Off Site / Skype
Synopsis:
A flesh golem so beautifully and intricately crafted out of monster and human parts to form a doll like figure now stalks the night in search of a necromancer to better understand its self.

Rising Powers

Partner: Alvis Alendran
Genre: Modern Scifi / Superhero
Synopsis:
A world not unlike our own where individuals are rising to discover skills considered to be inhuman.

Comments welcome

RE: Raina Readers Rousing Ramblings

I highly identify with the current aesthetic!! xD

But seriously though, this is so neat ^_^

Glad to see you've made a little journal to keep track of little things.

As for the final thoughts, good things are on the horizon. I can feel it deep in my bones. It's a thing us sailors are able to do. :p

Things will always get better for sure. Sometimes the remedy for low energy is to just take a break from the stressors in life, whether it be other things. it doesn't really matter. I'm sure you'll figure it all out. You're awesome like that!

:::Mood:::

Rly Gay

:::Energy:::

Abysmally Low

:::Current Aesthetic:::

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:::Craving:::

For the last three days I've had this fantasy stuck in my head.

A kingdom falls under a witches curse and everyone within the kingdom turns into a monster. Be it a naga, drider, harpy, 4 armed goliath, succubus, incubus, etc all the citizens, peasants, nobles, including the royal family guards, etc. the main city and castle becomes instantly covered in magical overgrowth of trees, vines, etc as the newly turned beasts run rabid, spreading out, likely to endanger neighboring kingdoms.

one woman in the heart of the city remains unaffected due to a pendant; a family heirloom, which was seemingly ordinary. She, a low ranking a city guard runs into the heart of the castle to investigate to find out what caused it. she discovers the princess who has been turned into a succubus and is overcome with new desires that she struggles to fight. the lowly guard embarks on a journey with the princess turned succubus to find the witch in order to undo the curse.

At work or at home that scenario has been stuck in my head non stop and its driving me nuts.

:::Thoughts:::

Fighting apathy and depression, chronic pain, and low energy brought on by my depression and chronic pain. I'm up for a promotion at work, next week is a trial run for that position. I'm not stressed about the position,
it's easy enough, I'm just stressed about my low energy. I'm afraid I'm going to burn out. It's happened before.

To all my lovely roleplay partners, I'm going to be taking two weeks off from any new replies. I'm loving all of my current roleplays but I just feel having one less thing to worry about for a little while will help. I'll still be tending to my duties here on the site, and I have one roleplay, where my partner and I are copy pasting our logs from an RP we started last august over skype, oi if you see me replying to that one it's not actually me being active, just me hitting ctrl + v. After my two weeks I'll be getting right back to it, I promise. I'm loving each and every one of my active RP's and I don't wanna let you peoples down.

:::Tonight's Goals:::

I kind of wanna write a short sappy love story, but i'll be happy if I can stay awake till 8 pm. Will most likely try to get one last post to y'all Either tonight or tomorrow, before my two week roleplay hiatus.

Take the time you need to get back to one hundred percent energetic Raina! Rest when you can and find ways to make you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom