Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sex Toy Corner - Ask, Recommend, Chat

I've been intrigued about those wonderful looking dildos I see around, the ones with the suction cups on the bottom so you can stick them in places before... well, sticking them in places. Is there anyone around with experience with that kind of thing? Do they really stay put? Do them last long or does the suction cup tear with time?

Hmm, no dudes talkin' about dude toys on here. Guess I'll break that. So, I have Tenga's Flip Zero model onahole. I must admit, it's pretty great. The first few uses were pretty eh though. It was entirely too tight and took some loosening up, which occurred after a few uses and a lot more lube (for the record, you will need the lube for every use.) Since penis size actually matters here, I'm six inches long and 1 3/4 inches thick. The entire inner chamber runs 6 inches and can barely take in my entire penis. Given my width took some time for the toy to adjust to, if you're larger than me you might run into problems with this series.

The great part about any of the flip models is they open up in a clam shell fashion. This makes cleaning very easy. Unless you like things a little cold, you should warm it by submerging it in warm water before you add any lube to them. There are different models, usually designated by color. The primary difference is internal, with different massage textures. The Flip Zero (which I have) is further differentiated by having an exterior that's a lot less plastic and more of the silicon, which allows you to apply pressure all along the outside, while the other models just have three push down buttons for pressure applications. The silicon is shaped in such a way that it forms a one way valve at the end, so that when you either squeeze air out of the toy or push it out via filling it with your dick, it create a vacuum and the toy clings to your penis. The toy isn't really for beating off, but more so massaging the dick. Since there's different textures lining the entire inner chamber, you'll probably find certain spots of the toy you like to really rub your penis with more than others. After using the Flip 0 model, I think I'd probably enjoy the red model (mostly based around having a ribbed interior) but don't plan to be buying another one anytime soon. The older models are $75 a pop from the official manufacturer. The Flip 0 models (it seems they've expanded this series) run for $100. You can buy from other retailers for cheaper, but these ones seem to come with reviews that concern breakage of one sort of another. It could be defective toys, but it could also be the users being too rough with them. There's a new vibrating model, but it sits at a wopping $200. The site lists the toy is good fo 50 uses, but I honestly feel you can get more out of it so long as you take good care of it (I haven't counted my own uses, but I may also uses it for an hour or two at a time. I don't know how normal that long of use is.)

All that said, this is the only onahole I've ever had, so I can't really compare it against anything. But it feels great and it's pretty easy to clean.

Ah, very nice! I love having our first onahole review around! I've been hearing wonders about Tenga's 3d models too for a while since they are cheap and durable if treated with care. They don't open like the Flip, but a friend of mine insists that being easily reversible they clean nicely. Oh, and even as a dude, don't discount the enjoyment a wand or a dildo can bring if you ever feel curious about them, as they aren't lady exclusive. But once again, great text and explanation, stating clearly the strong parts of the toy and being very clear about the limits and size concerns. Thank you very much.

Sigr said:
Ah, very nice! I love having our first onahole review around! I've been hearing wonders about Tenga's 3d models too for a while since they are cheap and durable if treated with care. They don't open like the Flip, but a friend of mine insists that being easily reversible they clean nicely. Oh, and even as a dude, don't discount the enjoyment a wand or a dildo can bring if you ever feel curious about them, as they aren't lady exclusive. But once again, great text and explanation, stating clearly the strong parts of the toy and being very clear about the limits and size concerns. Thank you very much.
You're welcome for the review. As per the wand/dildo bit, the only place I'd be interested in putting it would be my ass. However, I have the misfortune of having two anal tears (from a bad constipation episode years ago) which refuse to heal because I also have the wonderful misfortune of having perianal Crohn's disease. So nothing goes through that hole without some amount of pain. It's bad enough going out, it's excruciating when the gastroenterologists put their finger up it. When I first got the tears, the pain was so bad I lost 40 pounds in two months from not eating and eventually got a colostomy bag which I kept for five years before reversing before my health insurance ran out (and honestly it fucking sucked to have.) Tears opened back up within months of normal butt use. So I've pretty much zero interest in the back door being penetrated.

As per a massager like the Hitachi wand, well, vibration like that doesn't really do much for my junk (though I dunno 'bout a vibrating onahole, that might do a trick) but I know my back could certainly use some help. D:

Using those electo-patches though, that interests me. I've had those put on my back before, back when I used to see a chiropractor. There were fantastic just on the back, soooo...

Sigr was talking about suction cup-based dildos. Talking from experience, I've found most, if not all gradually lose their adhesiveness. My owner came up with an idea....she'll either wrap duct tape around the base and to the pole, chair seat or wherever the dildo is.....no matter how hard I slide up and down on it, the dildo won't come loose

Color, maybe you could use it on your perineal area instead of inserting it? I wouldn't even begin to know what kind of fresh hell having a ripped asshole feels like, but I can imagine it doesn't feel very sexy.

Try buying a cheap wand and using it to press against your perineal (taint, gooch, whatever you wanna call it) and masturbate. I've heard it stimulates quite a bit and feels very good.

HeyThereLittleBear said:
Color, maybe you could use it on your perineal area instead of inserting it? I wouldn't even begin to know what kind of fresh hell having a ripped asshole feels like, but I can imagine it doesn't feel very sexy.

Try buying a cheap wand and using it to press against your perineal (taint, gooch, whatever you wanna call it) and masturbate. I've heard it stimulates quite a bit and feels very good.
Might give it a shot. I do know that area feels good to stimulate, but I've only ever used oil and my own hands.

I am looking for recommendations for a few items.
  • A harness that will pleasure both the receiver and an optional pleasure (spot for vibrator or another dildo) for the wearer.
  • A squirting dildo that can fit on a harness.
  • A beginner to medium anal dildo that will fit in the harness.
If anyone has any recommendations or can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Lyali

I'm no expert on harness/dildo stuff as I don't own any. I've been hearing nice things about the stuff on goodvibes.com as they have some particular products and their gender expression section even has a bit of advice, but I can't recommend anything in particular first hand.

Back
Top Bottom