Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fall of an Aes Sedai (Potter-Kun x ladytania)

Elegenie's moans and words drove on Gean's lust and desire. He began to thrust his hips up in time with Elegenie's own thrusting down, her round and shapely ass slapping against his thighs and hips roughly as his cock pushed even further into her, his bulbous tip pressing up against her cervix. He moaned into their kiss but soon withdrew to suck on her breast once again. He sucked hard, his teeth nibbling on her rosy nipple slightly as he spanked her ass with every other thrust, loving the feeling of feeling her flesh jiggle. Soon, however, it was not enough.

"Ahhh...I...can't take it. I need more!" Gean groaned as he tossed Elegenie off him. Her flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees on the bed, her ass pointed towards him like a bitch in heat. He gave her ass a hard spank before shoving his cock roughly back into her, no need for slowly now. He moaned as he gripped her ass, his cock slamming in and out of her like a piston, his tip slamming up against her cervix with every thrust as his hips slapped against her shapely ass.

"Do you like this, my lady?" He asked in a gruff voice, kissing up her back and neck as his free hand gripped a hand full of her blonde hair and tugged on it lightly.

Elegenie was shocked out of her pleasure-filled reverie as Gean tossed her from atop that wonderful shaft. So confused that she did nothing but remain on her hands and knees where she landed on the bed. His rough hands on her curvy hips, his knees pushing her legs apart, stocking sliding across the bed as he moved up behind her ass. What was he doing!? She was Aes Sedai, she was supposed to be in control! She was...

"OOHHH!" Elegenie heard herself cry out in sudden, spike pleasure as she was impaled on his cock. "Oohha...ahhh...amnngh..." she started to moan in rhythmic heat to match the powerful thrusts into her body.

Biting her bottom lip to keep from shrieking, Elegenie started to look back at him a moment before she felt his strong hand grab a fistful of her long blonde hair and lightly tug her head back. As he took control, a thrill ran through the blonde Aes Sedai. His thrusts plowed her closer and closer to orgasm as he bent her head back gently yet firmly. Long, stocking cover legs split apart, her ass jiggling each time his hips slapped into her, that thick snake driving into her, spreading her open, feeling her already wide hips to widen more with every thrust. Her breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust that rocked Elegenie to her core.

Glancing over her shoulder through the strands of blonde over her face, her blue eyes glazed but focused on his rough hewn, handsome face twisted now with lust and passion and control. "Oh yes..." she almost sobbed in reply to his question. Right now she doubted she could do anything about it even if she had wanted to. His cock driving her towards that wave of passion kept her being able to reach the Source anyway. She was his tonight. "Ohhh....yes..." she repeated, her voice nothing like the serenity of an Aes Sedai; to her ears she sounded like a virgin on her first night, "yes...f...fuck meeee..."

Using Elegenie's long and flowing hair like a leash, he tugging back on her more and more and this freed up his hand on her ass. He moved it up to her wildly bouncing breasts, roughly squeezing one to keep it in place, digging his fingers into her flesh as they soon began to rub and tug on her rock hard nipple. He felt his hips slapping against her ass with every rough thrust, his cock slamming against her cervix over and over as her inner walls clamped down on his invading cock yet her legs and hips parted to accommodate him more. He had seen through Elegenie's mask...she might have appeared to want to be in control and dominate but he saw deep down the want for her to be a good little submissive girl...

He tugged back on her hair against, his tip now just barely pushing past her cervix and entering her womb after a very rough thrust. "You are a naughty little girl...aren't you, Elegenie?
Gean whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her soft earlobe as his cock ravished her, pushing more and more of itself into her womb. "You like my cock fucking you like this, don't you? You like having my cock drill into you from behind because you aren't the prim and proper lady you seem..but a naughty little minx, aren't you?" He chuckled, squeezing her breast roughly before releasing that mound to let it bounce free with each thrust again. That hand moved down to her clitoris as he began to rapidly rub and tug on that sensitive bud of hers while he fucked her like a bitch in heat.

"Tell me how much you love my cock as you come, Elegenie...." He wanted to her hear moan out his name and love for his cock while she came....he could feel it building up in her, he knew she was likely close.

Elegenie tried to shake her head, but only moved an inch each way with her hair wrapped around his fist like the reins of a horse. She wanted to deny what he was saying; she was no pathetic Green chasing after men! But, as his thrusts kept pounding at her willpower, the sound of his hips slapping into her ass, and her own heated moans each time the knobby head of his cock buried itself deeply within her...Elegenie had to admit, she loved this! By the Creator, she loved it!

"Yes...yes..." she moaned to each thrust, her words coming out in a heated rush. Even his hand kneading her breast, her other breasts still bounding wildly with each thrust, drove her crazy with lust. "Fuck me...fuck me..." she moaned over and over, unable to control herself. The thoughts of a calm Aes Sedai were gone; replaced was a woman with needs and desires.

As his finger touched her clit, her blue eyes shot open, her entire body bucking like a horse each time he teased her tender nub. "Oh yes...yess..." she sobbed. As Gean thrust into her, she could feel her body tensing. Her neck and chest were flush, her eyes clamping shut as her fingers dug into the bed beneath her. Even her toes curls as his cock pushed through the tightening wall of her pussy. "Oh yes...I ...i want it...y...your cock..i..in meeeeEEEEE!" she half sobbed, half cried out as the orgasm washed through her, her body tensing like a bowstring, frozen in place as she rode the powerful waves of pleasure.

Gean moaned loudly as he slammed in and out of her even harder and faster now, not holding anything back. His fingers twisted tugged roughly on her clitoris and as he felt her climax, her inner walls clamping down hard on his massive cock and her love juices splashing out and soaking his crotch, he moaned loudly, the pressure in his cock building...but he did't come yet.

"Elegenie....it feel so good, you feel amazing..." He moaned out as he tugged back on her hair again now, his hips slapping against her ass making her rear red. His lips pressed up against her own with a hungry passion. His tongue didn't even give her a chance this time, pushing its way roughly into her mouth and dominating her own, swirling rapidly around her appendage.

He could feel the pressure building up in his cock, his climax nearing, but he wanted to make Elegenie come at least once more time. "I'm going to come, Elegenie....can I come inside?" He asked gruffly, licking her lips possessively as if he were claiming her as his lover and his alone.

Elegenie could feel every thrust, forcing his shaft deep inside her spasming walls. She loved the feeling of his hand holding her by the hair, that rush of naughtiness that was her limit. Until she heard his question...

"Mmmmmmnnghh..." she moaned into his kiss. She didn't know if Aes Sedai could get pregnant since she could channel, but...her legs were quaking, her arms felt like jelly. His hand holding her long blonde hair with his other hand wrapped around her hips seemed like all that was holding her body up. Each thrust make her spasm as her sex was impaled on his wonderful cock. Each time his hips slapped the curves of her ass, she felt a thrill rush through her. She could feel her own cum rolling down the inside of her thighs and soak into her blue stockings.

She couldn't let him cum inside her! But instead, she heard herself in a breathy, tiny voice say, "Oh yes, cum in me...make me cum again..."

Elegenie's words were all Gean needed. His thrusts became erratic and uncontrolled as his moaning increased in volume in length as his large cock pounded into her. His mouth moved down to her neck kissing up and down her lovely skin before his teeth bite down and he sucked gently but firmly, marking her with a small hickey....a mark of what had occurred on top of the mark he was getting ready to give her.

"Elegenie...Elegenie! I'm....coming!" He moaned her name loudly and with a final, violent thrust, he finally unleashed his load. He flooded her womb and pussy, filling her to the brim, his excess seed leaking out and running down her creamy thighs as her felt her walls milk his cock for all he was worth. He moaned as his cock quivered inside her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled them both down to the bed. His flaccid cock remained inside her, a reminder of what had just happened as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck.

"That was amazing, my Lady....I loved it. I hope you enjoyed it as well..." He asked of her, his breath ragged as he planted a gently and tender kiss on her cheek, his firm chest rising and falling with his breathing that Elegenie could feel against her back.

Elegenie shuddered in Gean's arms, her body quivering from the second orgasm after he had came inside her. As he spooned her from behind, she quivered with passion. Each gentle movement of his slowly shrinking manhood sent shivers of pleasure racing through her quaking body. His strong arms around her, she felt almost surrounded by his masculinity. His musk and touch filled her senses; she wasn't sure if she could see clearly after those two powerful orgasms had rocked her body and mind.

"...oh yes..." she managed to say as she gasped for air. As she slowly gathered her senses back, she heard Gean also breathing heavily, which made her smile back at him through the long strands of wet hair sticking to her sweaty face. "Yes, that was wonderFULLLEE!" she gasped as his cock finally popped out of her sex, making her squeal with pleasure. Her already flushed cheeks went rosy as she grinned dreamily over her shoulder at the soldier.

Gathering up the pillow beneath her head, she playfully wriggled her ass against his groin, even as she wrapped her arms around her before he could even reach for the blanket. She gathered up her long hair, now damp and tangled, pulled it over her shoulder to splay across the pillow. "Brave Sir Gean," she said softly, "I have at least a week before my sister arrives." She knew her sister from an Aes Sedai, not a birth sister, but what she said was true, so the Three Oaths were still sacrosanct. "Perhaps we might have dinner again one evening...."

Gean let out a soft moan as he felt his flaccid cock pop out of Elegenie's now ravished pussy. He planted soft feather kisses up and down her neck as they cuddled together...her ass wiggling against his crotch did something to arouse him somewhat again as he chuckled, playfully slithering a hand down to her still wet and messy pussy. He playfully wiggled his finger back and forth on her labia and near her clitoris. The sight of her tangled and messy hair splayed out over pillow brought a blush to his face.

"You are so beautiful, Lady Elegenie....I would be quite honored to have dinner with you again one evening...." His hand moved up to cup her cheek, his finger brushing over her lips slightly before he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips up against her own. It wasn't like the passionate, lust filled kisses from before, but a soft, tender and affectionate kiss. His finger teasing her pussy slowing sunk its ways into her womanhood; it seemed he was hoping to draw a moan or surprised reaction from her as he grinned in their kiss, eager to see how she would react.

As his finger touched her clit, Elegenie spasmed and jumped. "...no..no..gentle..." she gasped, big blue eyes closed. "...gennnntlllle..." she sighed. His body up against her, she could almost feel every scar on his chest against the smooth flesh of her back. As he stroked her pussy, she groaned with each slow passing of his rough but wet, sticky finger between the lips of her sex. Trembling she managed to lift up her top leg enough to give him better access to her pussy.

Feeling each stroke down to the core of her being, every atom of Elegenie's body seemed focus on that finger stroking her pussy. Back and forth, gently teasing her clit each time, Elegenie felt like a helpless musical instrument being played skillfully by this man she had only met this afternoon. Finally she threw her head back, gasping loudly for air, her voice a soft whine matching each stroke and thrust of that finger.

As the third orgasm rose up inside her, Elegenie slapped at the bed, her body weakly thrashing with each pass of that finger down the length of her sex. Finally she bit into her pillow and screamed, her orgasmic shriek muffled. Her body tensed as her pussy clamped down again, a fine mist of orgasmic juices almost hissing out of her sex. She quavered there, like a bowstring just after the arrow had been fired, every muscle in her body taut. With a loud gurgling gasp, Elegenie abruptly relaxed, her leg slumping down, her entire body turning to jelly as she sank into the bed, blue eyes closing.

"Mmnghhh..." she moaned, now a worn out sexual ragdoll, sated and exhausted. "...wh....ye...yes...dinner..." she softly babbled as her mind slowly shut down and sleep began to take her.

- - - - - - -

Lifting up her blue skirts, Elegenie crossed the slightly muddy road. Her blonde hair again pulled back, her royal blue dress immaculate, she stepped lightly onto the wooden porch. Above was the importer's sign.

This was her third stop of the morning. The innkeeper had been too overawed of Elegenie's supposed nobility to be of much use; anyway, Elegenie was fairly confident that the buffoon was no Darkfriend. Then a stop by the guard commander's office; he had been officious and a bit too questioning. He would do watching.

She felt the muscles in her legs quiver for a second. The faintest hint of a smile creased her unnaturally youthful face as memories of the night before returned to her. Gean had been quite the partner! Strong when needed, and gentle when needed. He had struck so many of her buttons, it still shocked Elegenie how hard she had orgasmed. But then again, she'd had years stored up ready to release.

A horse clopped past, shaking Elegenie from her reverie. The horseman in plain attire knuckled his forehead to her; Elegenie gave him an unsmiling nod of acknowledgement. She was no noblewoman, Elegenie was the daughter of a simple village cobbler. That life was far behind her now, now she was Aes Sedai on the hunt for Darkfriends plaguing this town and area. Women were disappearing. Perhaps that wasn't Darkfriends, it could just as well be a relatively simple criminal, but either way, she would sort it out. Glancing up at the sign again, she steeled herself and make her face a mask. An importer would know much about the area and areas far beyond. He would also know any strangers that came to town. Perhaps the mysterious person making women disappear was a traveler. An importer would know this.

She opened the door to the accompaniment of a small bell, and closed the door behind her.

There was a man standing behind the counter as Elegenie walked in; he was tall and large with a rather imposing stature. He had something of a beer gut and he wasn't all that muscular but he still seemed pretty imposing. He looked to be in his late 40's, with short brown hair that was slowly starting to grey and a rather impressive beard. He wore a simple clothe tunic that couldn't quite contain his gut and a leather jacket with clothe pants. He turned to sound of bell and looked at Elegenie, his hazel eyes examining her for a moment before he gave her a large smile.

"Ah, you must be new in town! I don't recognize your face! Welcome, welcome! How can a lowly importer like me help a fine noblewoman such as yourself?" He asked with a bit of a laugh. He had a hearty voice that matched his image and what appeared to be an amicable personality. As he waited for her answer, he took a swig of mead from a nearby flagon, the froth in his beard slightly.

"Would you like a drink? It would be inhospitable for me not to provide for a guest! " He offered Elegenie as he motioned for a chair near the counter she could sit at if she wished.

Elegenie gave a brief wave at the offer of a drink. She doubted a noblewoman would drink swill from a shop such as this. But still, diplomacy seemed the wiser course. "Thank you, no, goodman," she replied as Elegenie circled the shelves of the shop. Most of it looked like solid supplies, but nothing from any terribly far distance. A bit of Two Rivers tabac, some Carheinin cloth, and other items from within a few hundred leagues. Definitely no Domani silks that she always strove to find.

"My sister will be joining me here within a week, and I seek a special wine that I know she will look forward to drinking." Elegenie finally came over to table holding the mug of mead. "I am seeking a small cask of Saldean brandy. Would you carry such a thing?"

Glancing down at a small knickknack, she picked up the small faux crystal egg and pretended to look it over. "You're from this wonderful city, yes? I know people travel here to bring you such wonderful items. I worry over my sister coming to a town that has had some crimes recently." Elegenie glanced up through the strands of hair that had fallen across one side of her face as she asked, "any strangers that come through town that I should worry my sister over?"

"Ah, you are in luck, my lady! I just so happened to get some in a few days ago." He grinned as he turned around and popped up a small keg, pouring some brandy out into a glass and handing it toe Elegenie. "Here, see if it is to your liking!" He offered her with a large smile as he took another swig of his mead. It seemed he was a rather well connected Importer. At the mention of strangers passing into town he paused his drinking for a moment to stroke his beard thoughtfully.

"I see you've heard about all that. It's a damn shame...this is normally such a nice and quiet town. As for strangers passing by...just your normal merchants and random vagabonds that get chased out of town or locked away...you by far at the most interesting person to show up in town in recent memory, my lady." He gave her a large grin as he resumed drinking his mead happily.

Elegenie took the glass of brandy with a sniff and looked perfectly disinterested in the compliment the merchant had just offered. "So nothing from outside the city? So wouldn't that be worrisome to you? That would mean that the source of your town's ills must come from within?"

Swirling the brandy around the glass, Elegenie brought the drink up and pretended to bask in the scent of the drink. "Not that I'm particularly worried, although I am traveling alone. Surely your town guard is on the track of the problem? Certainly I could feel safe while walking your fair streets by daylight, no?

Elegenie turned to the side to glance at some wares on a shelf, her long blonde hair swishing across the back of her blue silk dress. As she took a sip of the brandy, her blue eyes furtively glanced back at the merchant to see his reaction to her questions.

The merchant's smile seemed to widen just a tad after Elegenie drank her brandy...she didn't seem to noticed...it meant he mixed in the concoction perfectly. She would begin to feel its effects...a heat growing in her loins and the pit of her stomach. For now, he just had to pretend to be the innocent merchant and answer her questions while he waited...

"Yes, by daylight you are perfectly safe, my Lady. I would not risk walking the streets alone at night. Bring someone with you or stay close to a guardhouse, you'll be safe then. As for it being someone in town...that is a dreadful thought to think. We've been a prosperous, humble town...I can't imagine anyone here turning to that kind of stuff..." He let out a sigh as he seemed to stroke his beard in thought.

Elegenie nodded placidly as she pretending to peruse his wares. "Everyone in your delightful town has been quite nice," she agreed calmly. "I have been quite pleased by my recep..."

Suddenly she felt a wave of...pleasure??...wash over her from her sex, but deep within, within the depths of her womb. Not like her clit had been touched, but something far deeper. Elegenie's long eyelashes fluttered as she turned away from the merchant to keep him from seeing her distress. She put a hand on a shelf as if to look over a canister, but really to use it to prop herself up. She felt a wave of pleasure and weakness wash over her; again her knees felt like jelly, even as her pussy quivered.

Her eyes finally noticed the glass of brandy in her hand. Then she noticed the faint flavor of althekain in the brandy. Narrowing her eyes, one hand still on the shelf to keep her from stumbling, she turned back to the merchant.

"How dare you!" she barked. As she reached out for the Source, Elegenie's eyes went wide. She could feel it there, feel saidar just there, out of reach. Shock spread across her face, even as a wave of pleasure gushed through her, nearly bending her over as she felt her panties soaking. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Forkroot. He had spiked the brandy with forkroot!

Elegenie knew she needed to get back on the street; she couldn't fight him in here like this, halfway towards an untouched orgasm, and without the ability to channel. Putting her hands on the shelves, Elegenie stumbled towards the door.

The merchant had noticed Elegenie's reactions and chuckled softly to himself as he grabbed a piece of silk...ready to bind her as soon as she tried to leave. Soon enough, she was made acutely aware of both of her problems...the pleasure coursing through her veins and her inability to channel. Her vain and bumbling attempt to leave merely warranted a laugh from the burly man as he licked his lips lustfully....she would recognize that look, the same look of desire and carnal need Gean had last night.

"Where are you going, my cute little Aes Sedai?" He spoke her true identity as if it were common knowledge. He reached out, grabbing her slim waist and pulling her back into his large chest and gut. He grabbed both of her arms and forced them behind her back, tying them up behind her as he then reached forward and violently ripped open the front of her dress. Fabric and buttons flying off as her breasts were now bouncing free and in the open.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't move...until you are craving my cock...make you a good and proper slutty Aes Sedai." He whispered hotly in her ear, licking up and down her neck, his tongue a brush on canvas as his hands moved to grope at her lovely mounds, squeezing them and making her flesh mold between his digits, his thumbs and index fingers moving to rub and tug on her perky nipple as Elegenie would feel a massive, almost giant bulge rubbing against her firm ass...sure something that large couldn't be his cock!

Elegenie struggled against the merchant, but he was far stronger than her. A decade in the White Tower had given her poise and self-control, but hardly built up her strength. She had desperately tried to reach out for saidar as he quickly wrapped the silk around her wrists and bound them tight behind her back. What had finally shocked her enough to focus on what he was doing was when the buttons of her dress bounced off the floor and his rough hands began kneading and twisting her breasts. Her breasts were like putty in his hands, molding around his fingers. An Aes Sedai's face wasn't the only thing that remained youthful through long use of the Source; her breasts were high and firm, and already her nipples were like tiny pebbles, hard and erect from the aphrodisiac she had swallowed.

Looking back over her shoulder, she raged at the man pinning her against the shelf. "Let me go!" she hissed. Her long blonde hair flailed around her face as she weakly struggled against him, his bulk keeping her held tight. "Let me go right now, pig! If you don't..." she said, not sure how to threaten him without access to the Source. "...or I will scream, and the city guard will be in her and gut you!" she finished, hating herself for needing anyone to come rescue her.

Then she froze, her blue eyes going wide. Pressing up against her ass, pressing in between her cheeks, was a python. Still growing, it already pushed her dress between her ass cheeks, thick and foreboding with sexual danger. She could even feel it against her thigh, which sent a wave of terror through her. How long was that monster?

"Light!" she gasped, even as her pussy seemed to quiver with excitement that disgusted her. She clenched her teeth and fought down the urge to bend over the shelf. "Oh light..."

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, she looked over her shoulder at him through the long strands of blonde splayed across her face. "Let me go, now," she said, as she took a deep breath so she could scream for help.

The fat merchant laughed at her threat of calling the guards as his grin just widened. "My foolish and naive Aes Sedai....you think I don't have most of the guards on my payroll...that many of them wouldn't even need convincing to join in fucking his wet and slutty pussy of yours." He laughed and teased her at her words as he nibbled on her neck, sucking roughly as he pushed his fingers even deeper into her now, his thumb brushing up against her clitoris every so often.

"That's the nice thing about you Aes Sedai....you always look so fuckable." He squeezed her youthful and rounded breast even harder now, her flesh molding thoroughly against his palm as he moved to scream. He gave her ass a swift spank as he let go of her breast to surprise her and then his large lips were upon her own, like a pack of hungry wolves on a sheep. He devoured her lips, his tongue pushing, forcing its way into her mouth, his fat appendage filling up her dainty mouth as he pressed his wild tongue up against her own.

His hand that had spanked her ass moved to his trousers, undoing them to free his massive cock, it seemed almost horse length! He slapped the giant rod of fleash against her bare rear, smearing his pre-cum on her smooth skin as they kissed.

Elegenie was able to twist her head away, even as a gasp slipped from her lips again. She felt her bare, tight ass cool in the air, her skirts crowded down around her boots. She looked away, eyes go wild, desperate for someone to enter the shop to help her. She knew his words were true; no way he would ambush an Aes Sedai like this. She was such a fool! And...

"Ohh!" she cried out as that still-growing erection bumped up against her ass. "No...you can't!" she cried out, as the famous poise and self-control of the Aes Sedai began to flee her. Elegenie never even noticed that her hips had tilted back, her legs sliding open as much as her tangled skirts would allow. Her sex seemed to be groaning for attention, for the villain to put that gigantic monster inside her. As he mauled her breast, pinched her nipple, and teased at her sex, she could feel her need growing.

"Y...you..d..drugged m..meeeee..." she cried out, her body arching as a blast of pleasure rocketed from her clit to explode throughout her body. "P...please...stop...!" Elegenie heard herself cry as she opened up her legs, her own juices rolling down the inside of her thigh.

"I can't what? I'll do whatever I want with you, bitch." He slammed Elegenie down roughly against the counter, as if to show who was in control...who had all the power here and who was truly powerless. He pulled his soaked fingers out of her quivering sex and he chuckled as he licked her juices off his digits.

"You are certainly wet like a whore...now its time to fuck you like one..." He spanked her bare ass roughly, his hand leaving a nice, red mark as he watched her skin jiggle. His massive cock rubbed up against her wet and hot pussy...his bulbous tip pressing up against her diamond hard clitoris a few times before he set his tip up against her entrance.

"The pussy of an Aes Sedai...I wonder what you'll feel like." He chuckled as he gripped her ass with one hand and moved the other to go back to roughly squeeze her breast while the other one was pressed up and molded against the counter. His tip spread the lips of her labia apart and soon, the massive monster was spreading her entire womanhood apart. He was just so large...the very act of just pushing slightly past his tip was already spreading her open more than Gean's cock had the night before.

"Ahhhh.....fuck....your pussy feels amazing...so tight and young..." he laughed as he pushed more and more of his dick into her...his girth spread her apart as he moved his hand up from her breast and forcefully tilted her chin to the side so he could mash his lips up against her own in a hungry manner.

With the drugs in her body keeping her from channeling, Elegenie struggled weakly against the merchant. Or darkfriend? That thought rolled around in the back of her mind, knowing it was true. This evil man had slipped forkroot into her drink, and something else that made her body burn with arousal. But when the knobby head of his manhood pushed open the lips of her sex, her eyes went wide. It was huge! She could feel her sex stretching out, forced open farther than in any of her few other sexual encounters.

"No! Please...no! It...it's too biiMMPH!" she gasped, her cry cut short as he forced her head around by her chin and threw his lips against hers. Too dazed by the aphrodisiac and that sensation between her legs, Elegenie couldn't resist this kiss. His tongue darting into her mouth, his hand kneading her breast, and his shaft slowly forcing itself ever deeper into her pussy made Elegenie quiver. Her own juices forced out of her pussy oozed down the inside of her thigh, and rolled down his cock in thick beads. Her fingers clawed only to barely feel the fat man's stomach pressed against her ass and back.

Her body arching to give him better access without Elegenie even realizing it, the Aes Sedai raised up onto her toes as she was pinned against the shelf. She wanted to struggle against him, fight against that disgusting kiss, but her body was betraying her. "mmmghhpph!" she gurgled as his cock continued to thrust upwards into her helpless, quivering pussy.

The man's tongue ravished Elegenie's own, his appendage was large and fat and it swirled around her mouth eagerly, pressing up and rubbing against her own as he made her drink his drool. He continued to push his massive cock into her, his tip pressing up against her cervix as with a violent push, he slammed past it and pushed his cock into her womb. He felt her back and ass arch back as he laughed against her lips as his cock pounded into her like a rough piston.

Her breast molded against his fat hand while the other bounced and jiggled freely with each violent thrust of his hips. He moved his hand from her chin down to her clitoris and began to rapidly rub on her diamond nub as more and more of his cock entered her womb.

"What a slutty pussy you have....admit it...you are a whore and love this!" the man muttered against her lips, licking them with a chuckle as he fucked her like an animal.

Elegenie's body bounced each time the evil man's hips slapped into her ass, and that monstrous shaft plunged into her sex. It felt like she was being impaled over and over, even though each thrust sent a spasm of unwanted pleasure rocketing through her body, making her squeal with orgasmic delight. Her unmolested breast rocked up and down with every plunge of that massive member.

"MMgphh..not..mphghore.." she managed to gasp out around the kisses he forced on her. She finally drug herself away, gasping for air that came out as short, staccato cries matching his thrusts upwards into her pussy. Sweat beaded on her body, her torn top gathered around her hips, her boots spread wide, fingers twitching desperately to get free.

As he went to work on her clit, Elegenie clenched her teeth. Her need, her hunger, her desperate desire for orgasm was starting to overwhelm her. "Oh...no...light...no...nnnhhh..." she groaned, even with her ass tilted upwards to allow the darkfriend to drive deep within her. Each thrust, each time her healthy hips ached and spread a little further due to the unreal size of him, she let out a cry. "Yes...just...just...fuck mee...." she sobbed finally, feeling her body submitting to his touch, and his merciless fucking.

Back
Top Bottom