Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural-ish ( DudeGuy and Junko )

DudeGuy

Star
"Damn it. Damn it!"

Elizabeth Eisen was pissed off. No, pissed off wasn't even the word for it. If it were possible for her to physically manifest her rage, he would have blown up her car with her glare. Just a few minutes ago, she was face to face with a demon. One of those 'posses a child because you won't hurt it" types. And of course, being the person that she was, she just couldn't bring herself to shoot the little boy between the eyes. She was unable to do a thing to the demon because it was in that kid, always looking at her with those puppy dog eyes. For a time at least. With further prodding, and much, much harassment, she snapped and finally attacked.

Then the demon jumped out of the kid's body and ran away. Rather than waiting for the boy to wake and make sure that he was okay, she ran out of the house they were in and jumped into her car. Liz, as she preferred to be called, immediately pulled out her cell phone and dialed her sister's number. Of course, each of the phones were in fake names, alias's they used to conduct their business created from stolen identities. It was hard to make a living doing what they did, so they had to do whatever they could to get by.

As the phone started to ring, Liz slammed on the gas of her car, the tires of it screeched loudly against the pavement. She drove out into traffic, not bothering to look at whoever it was that was behind her. Or in front of her for that matter. "Pick up. . .pick up," she said to herself over and over again. She needed to hear her sister's voice to know that she was okay. If that. . .thing touched her sister, it would die a death more terrible than one the God of Death himself could grant. Just thinking about the things that she would do to that thing when she found it got her blood pumping!

Her short, strawberry blond hair was blown back by the wind, the multiple piercings in her ears swayed as she weaved through traffic. Her green eyes narrowed dangerously as she pulled up behind a driver riding their breaks. She hated it when people did that. "Get the hell out of my way," she shouted out the window, flipping the driver in front of her the bird.

Ivette was on her house, her live was simple although not as much because of her studies. She was on the university, she studied paranormal studies, she always loved paranormal stuff. She decided to go the long route instead of her sister wich just simply went in there and blasted off demons. She wanted to study and know stuff so she could help her sister with her mission, avenge their mothers death. She sighed as she got home from the university, it was harsh and most people did not believed in that kind of stuff so the classroom was nearly empty. Out of fifteen students in the class she had the highest grades. The school was near to close the program if one more student dropped out, luckily all the students on the class seemed to show interest.

She reached her house and threw her keys on a small table besides the door. She placed the books on the table and fell in the couch. Today was a hard day, she had to do a report on how to recognize a demon possessing a person. She decided to start after she rested for a while, going to the bathroom she took a quick bath, singing softly she brushed her hair. She felt something strange, the feeling of the house suddenly changed, she looked around then darkness filled her mind.

After possessing the body of Ivy the demon stretched, it felt good being inside a grown body, and more in the body of a beautiful young lady. She walked out of the bathroom and looked around, she got here right in time. She heard the phone ring and looked at the I.D. she laughed and picked up, “it feels soo good being inside this body, I sure hope you can be here to see what I am about to do to your dear sister” the phone went dead after that.

Finally! An answer! "Ivy, listen to me, there - "

The voice she heard on the other end of the line was her sister's, but that clearly wasn't her sister speaking. That demon had. . .gone and possessed her sister? Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the phone clicked off and she was left listening to the dial tone. She scoffed and threw her phone down onto the floor, listening as it burst open. If she were in the mood later, she'd pick it up and put it back together. Her mind and her thoughts were now on her sister. She couldn't believe that this was happening! Ivy was smart, careful, things like this didn't just happen to her. This demon was cunning. . .underhanded. . .truly sick.

It didn't know that it was messing with, perhaps, the most dangerous human being to their kind that walked the face of the Earth. Liz had been learning from their father since she was young about these demons. Physical strength? Special powers? Magic? She could take anything and everything on, with or without a weapon, and she would still win. That's how good she was. Unfortunately for this demon, she was no longer in the mood to be toyed with. She'd get that thing out of her sister's body, and then she would kill it. That's all there was to it.

When she arrived at home, Liz jumped out of her car and ran into their home. She pushed the door open, reaching into her jean jacket and grabbing the hand of her gun. Her steps were slow and steady, her eyes carefully scanning her surroundings. As she neared the living room, she pulled the gun out and dropped down low, like cops did when they crept up to a corner. She braced herself and quickly turned, crouching down and she aimed the gun directly ahead of her, sliding across the hardwood floor slightly. That was when she saw her sister standing there before her.

No, not her sister, the demon using her sister as it's own amusement park. The tongue that belonged to her sister flirting with the blade of a steak knife as one of Ivy's hands erotically groped her body. Liz knew that this thing was toying with her, putting on a show that it knew would piss her off even more. It was only digging itself a deeper grave. "You son of a - "

Her sister shook her head, wagging a finger at the same time. Suddenly, a smile formed on her sister's face, and the blade was plunged into one of her eyes. It quickly ripped to the side cutting the other just as deeply with the knife. Liz then heard a laugh, not the normal, sweet, melodic laugh she heard from her sister, but. . .a sickeningly evil one. And then? The demon jumped out of her sister's body and fled, leaving her sister's body to drop.

Liz dropped her gun and ran forward, sliding under her sister to catch her body before she could hit the ground. Her eyes were. . .bleeding. Horribly. "Oh God. . .Ivy. . ." she quickly found herself at a loss for words. She needed to do something. Take her sister to the hospital. First she needed some kind of sheet, something to cover her sister's body with. She gently laid her sister down and looked around the room, her emerald optics instantly locking onto a blanket on the chair. It was a good thing she crashed down here last night!

After quickly wrapping her sister's body up, she hoisted her sister's unconscious body onto her back and ran out to her car. She took great care in sitting her sister down in the seat beside her and took a moment to put a seat belt on her sister before she jumped into the drivers seat and sped off once more. This time, to the hospital.

Ivy walked around after hanging up, thinking about what to do with this body. She moved to the kitchen and looked around finding a knife. She grinned as she finally figured out what to do, Ivy must not see what her sister would do, so she would just tear Ivy’s eyes out. She grinned and decided to just wait until the damn brat arrived. After she saw Ivy’s sister she did what she decided to do, dropped the knife and moved out of the body, the girl would never see again, the price to pay for messing with her.

Ivy’s body dropped to the floor, blood coming out of her eyes as they were cut. She was out of it, she started to hear voices, one was her sister’s voice, what was she doing there?. The others she did not know, it felt like hell, she suddenly heard a voice calling out to her, “Ivy, demons had done you wrong, your sister is brave, but she cannot do this alone. Go with her, your mission is different from the rest, you must protect her and let her protect you”. After listening she tried to speak but nothing came out of her mouth. Darkness filled her sight, she knew she was screwed, she would die soon, hope she could die in peace, knowing her sister, that was not about to happen.

When they reached the hospital the doctors took her off Liz arms and into a stretcher. After hours and hours of trying to safe her they were not happy, the damage on her eyes were severe, she would not regain her sight. They did whatever they could to safe her eyes, however they were not working, They decided to just seal the wound and for Ivy to go on with her life blind.

Doctor Valentine approached Liz, “Sit down, I got to talk to you”. After looking at Liz wich was to say the least hysterical he took a deep sigh, he hated that part of his job. “Your sister is alive, we managed to close the wound on her eyes. However …she lost her sight, the damage to the eyes were too great, she will be blind and would not regain her sight, she is on room 069 on this floor, you can go visit her, I am sorry”. He sighed and stood up leaving, it was not him to question what happened, but those wounds seemed self inflicted, how could anybody do that?, he sighed as he walked to his office on the hospital.

Rather than spending the next few weeks hunting demons, Liz spent most of her time at her sister's side, watching over her as she rested. Though they were twins, Liz often felt as if she were the elder sister. She had been born just three minutes and fifty seven seconds than Ivy, had still come out of the womb first. She always felt that it was her duty to watch over her sister and protect her. This time, she really screwed up. She should have just gotten rid of that demon in the kid. No. . .if she had done that, she would have just been a cold blooded murderer.

Today, was no different than any other day had been over the past two and a half weeks. Liz was sitting here at her sister's side, silently watching over her as slept. She had an iPod which was, of course, stolen from. . .somewhere. She didn't know. She didn't care really. It had some good music on it. The earphones were in her ears, pumping music into them, but she didn't hear it. All she could hear was the sound of her own heart beating. Ivy was okay. She was going to pull through this. The doctors always told her that when she asked about her sister's condition.

One of her boots tapped against the floor rapidly, not to the beat of the music, but to match her heart rate. She felt so. . .anxious. And then? Her hair stood on end on the back of her neck. There was something near, something that didn't belong here. Her eyes slowly shifted towards the door, her hand slowly reaching down for her knife. Whatever it was, it was coming and it intended to kill someone. The door opened up, and the doctor that was watching over Ivy stepped into the room.

He shifted the door closed with his foot and flicked his wrists outward, two scalpels sliding out of his sleeves and into his hands. One of the scalpels flew across the room in Liz's direction, forcing her to dive down to avoid what she could describe as the flying saw. This gave the demon time to attack Ivy. The doctor's hand flew back, then it flipped the scalpel around and stabbed down at the seemingly comatose girl.

Ivy was in a deep coma, she was quite there, she could hear everything her sister was doing although she could not react or say anything. She sighed as she wished something happened, she had talked mentally with a few dead people in the hospital, helped them reach the other side. She was not ready to go, not just yet. She did not really knew what to do other than talk to dead people, she could hear the music that Liz was hearing clearly, effects of being blind, all other senses seemed to sharpen up. She sometimes felt a presence, she could not identify it but was there. One of those days she went to cardiac arrest, the doctors began to treat her while she went through something amazing.

She saw a light, and a form seemed to come out of it, it had wings she could not believed her eyes, I was a angel. She was told that she was given a gift, she needed to go and help people out, the demon that did this to her and the one who killed her parents were the same demon. She could not understand any of it when she felt being pushed back into her body. She groaned again being trapped inside her body that was still recovering. She just remained there listening and waiting, suddenly she felt a presence again, this time it was very bad one. As she felt the presence near her she woke up. As she groaned she held the hand of the possessed doctor and grabbed the scalpel with her other h and throwing it away. She then placed her hands on his chest and the demon came out of his body and ran away, she dropped on the bed panting as the doctor’s body dropped to the ground, “W..where the heck…what the hell… “. She sat on the bed as she felt the presence come again, it tried to gain possession of Ivy’s body, but a white barrier covered her body and banished the demon back to hell, “what the hell was that Liz, and don’t tell me the obvious that I am blind, I know that much, we need to get out of here”, with that she stood up “Take me out of here, that thing is coming back”.

Just as Liz was coming to her feet, she saw the other scalpel land on the floor beside her. What could have. . .? When she finally came to her feet, she watched as Ivy seemingly pushed the demon out of the doctor. The cloud of smoke that it turned into made a lunge for her own body, but it couldn't. Instead, it turned and flew out of the room. Before she could say a word, Ivy stated the obvious. They needed to get out of here. The hospital wasn't a good place for a confrontation. Too many witnesses and all. Once Ivy was on her feet, Liz grabbed her hand and headed for the door. She stole a quick peek outside. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, but her hair was still standing on end.

The twins slipped out of the room and down the hallway. Something didn't feel right here. . .they slowly crept down the hallway and made their way down to the end of the hallway and to elevators. She pressed the button several times, as if repeatedly hitting the button over and over again as if to speed the elevator up. Finally, it arrived. The doors slid open, and Liz pulled her sister inside with her and closed the door. She then hit the one button and took a breath.

"Are you alright. . .? I mean. . .you've been asleep the past two weeks and I don't, I. . ." Liz didn't know what to say. She felt guilty for letting this terrible thing happen to her sister. Ivy was now blind, she had a heart attack, and. . .who knows what was going on with her now? It just didn't make any sense.

A nurse had followed the sisters to the elevators. Once they were on, the nurse stepped out onto the stair well and rushed down stairs. She moved with inhuman speed. The woman passed by a couple of people not even acknowledging their existences as she hurried down to the bottom. There was plenty of time to spare before the elevator got there. Rather than toying around with the sister's, she felt it was time to make this end before things got out of hand.

She felt the warm hand of her sister grab hers. She smiled as she was pushed over to what it seemed to be a elevator, the ding sounded familiar and that is how she knew where she was. As soon as they were inside Liz started to freak out, “I will tell you about it later, now let’s just get the heck out of here, that damn demon is still following us”. She heard the sound of the elevator now stopping and she did not felt right, something was off. She moved forward a bit and pushed her sister behind her, as the doors opened she sensed the demon presence in front of her. She groaned as she heard the demon speak ,”I don’t know what you are, but you are going to die”, with a knife on her hand the demon launched a attack on Ivy.

Ivy raised her hands like she knew what to do and quickly the demon was what appeared to be struggling to remain inside the body. She groaned and was pushed away landing on the floor, the smoke of the demon coming out. She grabbed her sisters hand, “let’s get out of here, take me somewhere safe sis, I am feeling tired”, the powers were taking a lot of energy from Ivy, she did not knew how long would she remain awake if she kept using her newly acquired powers.

Liz was ready to move as soon as the elevator doors opened, but she had been stopped by her sister. Something was there, she knew that much seemingly before the doors even opened up! And once again, she was in awe as her sister knocked a demon out of it's host with a simple touch. Heck, Ivy had even stopped at attack that she couldn't even see coming at her. Or. . .had she seen it? Liz was starting to question things in her mind, but there was no time for that. They had to get away from the place, somewhere safe. . .home. It might not have been a church or hallowed ground, but it was better than nothing!

They ran out of the hospital without another word and Liz brought Ivy to her car. Once Ivy was inside, she jumped into the drivers seat and started the car before she even closed the door. Within seconds, they were out of the parking space and on the way back to their house. "Are you going to tell me what's going on now? How you're doing those things? Did you become a priest or something while you were in a coma," Liz asked, stealing a quick glance at her sister.

Ivy sighed as soon as she felt Liz hands on hers again. She ran behind her to the car and got inside, after she sensed that the demon was no longer near she took a deep breath. She heard her sister talking trying to find answers but the truth is, she did not had any. Shaking her head she said the only thing she could say, “no idea, I just know how to use them, I have no idea what this is”, of course she was lying, she was not about to say a angel gave her the powers, Liz would not believe it. She relaxed feeling the cloth around her eyes, she took it off, still she could not see, so she was really blind. “That damn bitch, first she killed our parents then took my sight”, she was furious not realizing what she just said. After finally noticing she looked down and sighed, “something happened to me while I was in a coma, you will not believe me so I will just say it, I saw a angel, she wanted me to protect you and keep hunting that demon and others like her”. She sighed feeling the air hit her face, it felt good.

After a good hour they finally reached the house, she suddenly sensed something, “She is here, she is in the house, and I am tired I do not think I can pull off what I did on the hospital”. She said as she obviously looked tired, she waited to see what her sister would do. If she kept going they would had to get some clothes for herself, then they could figure out something. She tried to relax, she was anxious and she wanted to get out of there, “Something more is there, GET THE HELL OUT” she screamed as she noticed her sister driving away, “I…I can sense spirits…. I think inside was the demon…and…”. She refused to say the last words, it could not be, “I sensed mom spirit inside, I don’t know what was going on but It was not good for us”.

Ivy must have been confusing something that she had seen in a dream with reality. Demons were real. There were here. They were all over the place. They killed people without the slightest bit of remorse and dragged souls to hell. But angels? Where were they? Where were they when people like their parents died? When innocent little boys were used as shelter for a demon to hide in? Angels? God? Liz didn't believe in either of them. Not one bit. "An angel told you to protect me? That was just a dream, be reasonable," Liz said as they pulled into the drive way of their house.

Just when she was about to put the car into park, her sister began to speak. That demon. . .it was already there? Waiting for them? Ivy could sense spirits. Good. She could push demons out of the bodies of the people they possessed? Even better. Seeing angels, feeling their mother's spirit there in their home? That was just nuts. At least, it was as far as Liz was concerned. "Maybe you just need to get some rest? Not that coma sleep but some natural REM sleep. We'll go stay in a hotel for the night, and in the morning, we can go grab some breakfast. Then we'll get you some clothes and try to figure out where to go from there," she said, looking to Ivy. In her mind, she was thankful that her sister could not see the scars on her face. Her eyes had been destroyed by that demon, and the doctors appeared to have tried to do everything they could to save them.

At least, all of those scars and stitches made it seem that way. "You should probably put the bandages back on," Liz said. She swallowed hard and turned the full of her attention back on the road ahead of her. Those scars only served as a reminder of her failure. This wouldn't have happened if she had just killed that demon when she had a chance to.

Ivy nodded as the car took off, she knew Liz did not believed her but she did not cared. She sighed placing the bandage back on her eyes, “you know, being possessed is basically the same as being in a coma, your trapped in your own body, cannot move or even speak. I remember all of it, somehow I do, I remembered grabbing the knife and sticking it into my eyes, I remember seeing you rush to me as I did that. I remember everything, but it was not your fault sis, thing just happens”. Ivy always had a way to look into life, she did not really cared what happened to her. She sighed as she grinned, knowing her sister she most likely had the guns on her trunk, “ so tell me sis, had you have any improvement on the weapons department or are you still doing with the cheap ass weapons you carry?” she grinned knowing that would get her in a bad mood, when Liz was about to burst Ivy would start laughing.

She died once, and she was about to enjoy life from now on, helping those in need. She sighed and shook her head, “my books are probably burned by now, so I guess I am stuck with you, let’s go avenge mom and dad, what do you say? Want me in?”. She felt weird offering that to her sister, she already knew her answer, “And don’t worry about me being blind, you can be my eyes and guns, I can be your mind, what do you say?”She laughed again, she seemed happy completely forgetting what happened to her, she just wanted to laugh and hear her sister weird remarks. She sighed as they arrived in a motel, after waiting on her sister to check in they got into the room. She walked slowly and found the bed soon sitting on it. “So what will happen ext sis? I may know a lot about supernatural but you are the one who has been on the road without any money, so is your call”.

Things just happen? Wasn't that a convenient way of looking at the situation? Well. . .for Liz it would have been. Hearing her sister say those things didn't change the way that she thought about this situation though. This was still her fault. Of course, Ivy could pick up on this, and she quickly changed the subject. Liz didn't care if Ivy poked fun at her, but calling her weapons "cheap ass"? That was a low blow! Liz took good care of her weapons. Every pistol, shotgun, rifle, knife, and dagger were all well maintained. She took pride in how well she maintained her weapons. "Hey bitch, watch it. I don't care if you're blind and basically naked, I'll throw your bare ass out on the street," Liz snapped. But before she even opened her mouth, her sister was already laughing at her. That. . .wasn't even funny! But it was good to know that her sister knew her well enough to be able to take her mind off of things so easily.

Of course, Ivy didn't know how to leave well enough alone. She knew that her sister was just trying to get a rise out of her for her own entertainment, but this was taking things a bit far! "Are you calling me stupid now," she said, playfully punching her sister in the shoulder. It was so nice to be able to laugh like this with Ivy again. For a while, she had been afraid that she wouldn't ever hear her twin's voice again, that she would spend the rest of her life in a coma and just pass on, leaving her in this world all alone. "Sure kiddo. We'll find the bastards responsible for all of this and we'll make them pay for all of the hell they've been raising. Especially after what they did to mom and dad." After checking into a motel a long distance away from their home, Liz pulled out another handgun and two spare clips of ammo, then lead her sister inside.

"Look, I have my share of hardships, but I make do. It's not exactly and honest living but. . .I get by. Somehow," she said murmured under her breath, hoping that ivy wouldn't hear her say that. "Sometimes I have to do things I'm not proud of. Stealing from people, dining and running. . .stealing clothes. . .stealing other things to sell. . .I've actually gotten quite good at it," Liz said, sounding oddly proud of herself. "We'll make due as we can. Unless you plan on paying for everything. If worse comes to worse, I'll just have to resort to being the same sneaky bitch I usually am. For now, let's just get some sleep. We'll figure everything out over breakfast."

She was already half asleep when Liz began talking, “I know I know, sorry about the weapon things earlier I had to get things off my mind”. She smiled as she lay on her back on the bed, she wanted to watch some T.V. but it was worthless, thinking on what to do she picked up a few spirits around, not too great but they were there. She tried not to think about it, it was not the time for her to be worrying about something like that. Somehow she knew what she would had to do from now on in order to survive, steal… that sent shivers down her spine, she had always been a good girl, now she had to face reality. She sighed as she heard her sisters word, “Do not worry sis, somehow we will make do, I promise”, she smiled and with that she turned to her side and fell asleep.

At the middle of the nigh she woke up, she could not sleep well because she had to get used to not having eyes. She slowly walked to the bathroom, feeling everything on the way, she turned on the water and splashed some in her face, the water felt good and it did some good to her. She needed to somehow learn to use her other senses and her powers to replace for her lost sight. She walked back to the bed and tried to sleep, but her eyes were fully opened she could not go to sleep.

"You're having trouble sleeping too," Liz said. Her voice would probably startle her twin. She had been laying there for some time now, her breathing slowed and she had been relatively still, shuffling every now and then when she just couldn't stand being still. This entire situation left her feeling quite. . .anxious. She needed to go and beat the hell out of something, someone to loose some of all of the frustration that she felt now. She turned to the side and clicked the lamp on the nightstand between the two beds on, then pushed herself up into a sitting position.

Liz and Ivy were twins. As such, they had that special. . .twin connection. They knew each other well, and that didn't change no matter how much they did. She could sense that there was something bothering Ivy. Perhaps that was why she felt so restless? Whatever it was, she wanted to help her sister. It was the least she could do now. "What's bothering you," she asked as she rose from her bed and took a seat beside Ivy. This was the first time she was taking a look at her sister's eyes. Amazingly enough, they were both still in tact, though they looked badly damaged. They looked gross enough to be the kind of thing that a child would poke at.

She sighed shaking her head, “is just, being blind is really a problem, and no I am not blaming you, if not the demon. I cannot sleep simply because I do not know when my eyes are shut or opened, I cannot feet anything on my eyes. There is also the problems of the abilities the angel gave me, I have no real control over them, I only did what came natural on the hospital I do not even know what happened when I used my powers. A lot of small things troubling me, I would also like to go to my house to search for my debit card, I got over two tousand dollars in there of life savings I would like to take out. The demon seemed to had left the state, I cannot feel anything that bad around, we should leave too in the morning if we are ever going to catch up with her”. She sighed and turned around, raising her hand and touching Liz face, her face seemed to be sad, somehow Ivy understood Liz, “I want you to get something out of your mind, this is not your fault at all, you are not to blame for what happened, you seem sad and I know you have a lot of troubles in your mind as well, please let me not be one of them” she smiled kissing her sister on the cheek before going back to the bed and humming a song softly.

Even if Ivy kept telling her those things, Liz couldn't help but to feel responsible for what happened. She failed to protect her sister. And now, this demon was toying with them. It had to be stopped, and it had to be stopped soon. Sure, Liz had her troubles, but there was nothing in the world that meant to her than her sister. She watched as Ivy seemed to almost instantly relax and laid back in the bed. The tune she began to hum was soothing, soothing enough to make Liz feel considerably calmer than she had been feeling since the incident happened. Liz pushed herself up onto her feet and crawled back into her own bed. Sometime later, she had drifted off to sleep.

When Liz woke the next morning, she sat by and waited for her sister to wake. Once they were both up and alert, Liz drove back to Ivy's place and lead her sister inside. There were several things that needed to be done before they left. They needed to shower, eat something, pack up, make sure they had everything that they needed before locking up and finally leaving.

The first thing was showering. Ivy couldn't see herself or what was around her, so she would need help. Now that Liz thought about it, Ivy would be needing a lot of help from now on. She needed to get used to just moving around on her own before they could even begin to think about her helping out with fighting the demon. This was going to be difficult but there was no way that Liz would leave her twin behind.

"Let's get you cleaned up and into some real clothes," Liz said, placing a hand on her sister's shoulder.

She woke up the next day, she could not sleep well during the night thanks to all the noises around her, it will take a while for her to get used to that. She sighed and she felt her sister awake and that made her aware as well, she knew what would happen from now on, it would be a difficult task but she could do it. She stood up and stretched, moving slowly she reached the bathroom and splashed some water into her face, she smiled and moved back to her sister hearing her, "yea we should go". After awhile of preparing they were already on the way to her house, she needed to be alert in case something was near. She knew from now on she would have to be her sisters ears and her sister would have to be her eyes.

She groaned as she felt the car pull over her house, smelling she felt the sweet fragance of a gentle spirit, "there is someone here, but is a good spirit, I do not sense any danger from him". She said as she got out of the car and with her sisters help got in her house, she sat on the couch she loved to sit in. The good part about being here is that she knew where everything was, she was a neat freak. She sighed and moved her face in direction of her sister, "My purse is on the desk besides the door, in there is my debit card and a few dollars, take it". She stood up and slowly went to her kitchen, opening the fridge she got a glass and poured some water in the glass. Placing the finger inside as it slowly filled she knew when to stop. After she was done drinking she felt the hand on her should and sighed, "yea... sorry about this sister". She said as she walked to the bathroom taking the hospital coat off and placing it on the counter, waiting for her sister to arrive so she could help Ivy get in the tub.

Liz did as Ivy told her and grabbed the money and the debit card from her purse. It was enough to get them by for a couple of weeks. And Liz had some money that she had 'acquired' and put away for a rainy day in the trunk of her car, underneath the arsenal in her trunk. Ivy seemed to be comfortable enough here at home. She was able to move around rather easily, finding the refrigerator, a glass, and the water all without too much of a problem. She even managed to find her bathroom without a problem. She didn't bump into anything, she didn't stumble, she actually looked rather. . .normal walking around. Could perhaps have some sort of ability that allowed her to 'see' without actually 'seeing'?

"Hey. . .you realize that you've been moving around here pretty well without my help right? I mean, I know you're familiar with this place, but you can't be that familiar. Unless you've grown accustom to walking around here in the dark," she said, leaning into the doorway of the bathroom. Her eyes scanned the room momentarily, finding a par of soap in a small tray on the side of the tub. She moved the soap and the dish over onto the back of the toilet, making sure to place it down as silently as she possibly could. "See if you can find the soap."

If her assumption were right, this would make things a lot easier on them both.

She sighed and nodded, "I am a neat freak sis, I know where everything is". She smiled and nodded, "I can see, just lines and dots, it's like a drawing without actual color. If I make a sound I can see more of it, and I know you grabbed the soap, where you put it I do not know but I think I can find out. She moved her hand besides the door of the bathroom where she had her umbrella. She started to make noises around the room, she could see for a couple of seconds, she touched the toilet and saw the soap behind it, "Behind the toilet". She said as she knelt on the floor and grabbed the soap placing it on the counter.

She smiled and stood up, her sight was getting better, she was not totally blind and that was something good. She sat on the toile and made some more sounds, "is strange, it's like the world are just lines and dots, but as I make sounds it start's to look like a drawing, a very bad drawing but a drawing. She sighed and got a idea, if her hearing would affect her sight, how about if she took a bath, will the sound of the water help her see?. She got in the bath and turned on the shower, as soon as water started to hit her body her sight was becoming better and better until the room was just a big drawing, she could not see colors, or details, just a rough drawing, "Wow...this is awsome sis...I can see, not perfectly but I can see, is like a drawing, a big ass bad made drawing".

To say the very least, Liz was surprised. This ability that her sister had was both convenient and at the same time, fascinating. Just thinking about the possibilities. . .no one could sneak up on her, she would be able to sense her surroundings. Details on things were sketch but. . .she wouldn't be totally vulnerable to everything like Liz initially thought she would be. She took the soap and place it on the side of the sub so that her sister could reach it more easily. "Well, your big ass bad made drawing is more than convenient. Let me know when you're done in here. After I take a shower myself, we can worry about getting your things together. Then we'll get something to eat and hit the road," Liz said.

With that, she left her sister to shower in private while she took a moment to think. If noise helped Ivy see her surroundings, it would be for the best if they stopped by and picked her up a cane. Her footsteps would help too, as well as the noise that was generally around them. There were so many options. . .it would probably be best if she left the final decision up to her. Liz, meanwhile, went out to her car and got a change of clothes. She brought them back into the living room and dropped them on the couch. She then began to look around, to see if there were anything there of vital need that they could take with them.

She smirked and sat on the tub, she needed to relax and think about what she will do from now on. She sighed and she thought she heard something, she looked around and the image of a young woman appeared on the livingroom. Could the sound made her able to actually see ghosts?, she looked at the ghost and sighed, the water still hitting her body, she was afraid to move out,"I can see you, come here girl". The girl looked back at Ivy and went running, she seemed sad and trying to move something, she knew that little girl, it was the girl that was murdered there before she moved in, she actually sensed her from time to time. She decided to test her powers, she raised her hand and the little girl smiled as she vanished. The feeling in the room was more calm, did she just sent her to the other side? what in the world was happening to her.

She sighed and decided to move out of the shower, she took the towel and dried herself. She smiled and brushed her hair, there was darkness on her view, she could just see small dots and lines. She sighed and grabbed the umbrella walking out of the room. She felt something besides her, the air was different, like someone was moving something really fast against the wind toward her direction. She touched the door making a noise and saws omething coming at her. Quickly she grabbed the hand of her sister without even moving much, "What are you trying to do Liz, the air makes a sound when you do that, and I heard your footsteps". She smiled as she continued to move toward her room sure her sister would be astonished.

Astonished? Wasn't even the half of it. If Liz had done something like that before the incident, she would have scared her sister half to death. But now, Liz was the one who was scared. Ivy not only caught her, but completely stopped the attack. All she had to do in order to do so was tap the nearby door. Sure, if she had actually been trying to attack her sister she could have overpowered her but that was besides the point. Admittedly, there was a part of her that was proud of the fact that her sister could do so things and another part of her that was relieved. Now if Ivy learned some simple self defense techniques, she'd be just fine on her own.

Liz quickly showered and changed into a pair of fitted jeans along with a long sleeved t-shirt. Simple, comfortable clothing. It was rather easy to hide several things on her person like this, primarily small knives. They were all easily accessible and placed in such a way that she could use her full range of movement without harming herself. When she was finally happy with her appearance, she stepped out of the bathroom and began to look around for her sister. With all of the noise she was making just walking around, she was certain that her sister would be able to pin point her location long before she found her.

She decided to check Ivy's room first. She knocked on the door and leaned in a bit closer to it before speaking, "Ivy, you in there?"

She sighed as she moved around to her room, she made some noises and quickly found her backpack. She placed the hand inside and it was empty, “perfect”. She opened her underrwear drawer and felt around for some of her underwear, since she was not coming back she decided to just take as much as she could. Opening her shirt drawer she placed a lot of shirts inside and some pants. After a short while she was packed and ready to leave, the advantages of being a neat freak, she knew where everything was.

She thought she heard something, before she could turn away she felt a huge amount of force drive her to the back first to the wall. The hit made her groan in pain as she tried to hear anything but it was too quiet. She hit the wall with her hand but the sound was not enough to let her see what was going on. She smelled something familiar, “how the fuck did you found us”, it was the demon again making her appareance. She felt the demon come close and she lifted her hand, but the energy used to send the kid away drained her too much. She thought she was choking as she heard her sister, the demon then quickly dissapeared allowing her to catch some breathing air. She coughed and tried to regain her breath as her sister entered the room.

Something was wrong. Liz was starting to get that uneasy feeling again, and she could feel the slightly damp hair on the back of her neck stand on end. One of her hands slipped down her side, retrieving the small knife that she had hidden against her hip. In a single motion, she twisted the knob of the door, swung it open, and jumped inside just fast enough to see something disappearing. It was a demon, she knew that much. If she had to take a wild guess? She'd guess it was t he one that had been hounding them this whole time.

Her feet carried her over to her sister and she knelt down beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looked a bit dazed, and was understandably out of breath, but she was alive. Liz slowly say Ivy up and coached her breathing until she finally calmed again. This situation showed a very clear and very simple truth - though a human might not have been able to sneak up on Ivy, though a monster or any low level demon possessing a physical form could sneak up on her, any higher level, underhanded, cunning, filthy piece of crap that crawled up to the mortal world from hell still had a good chance of doing just that. Her sister being able to sense any and every weird would just be too convenient.

"Are you alright now," Liz asked as she gave her sister's shoulders a firm squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom