Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Complete Compendium of Plots and Cravings

Arreis

Moon
So, I am finally creating one place for all my plots and cravings. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and I've finally gotten around to it. I normally have a preference for playing the dominant role, mainly as a futa or male character, but sometimes I like to be on the receiving end and watch my character get forced to her knees and robbed of her power. In those cases I will always play a female. In terms of post length, I usually do 3+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I am and how much I'm give to work with. At the moment I am looking for things through email. I do not do IM or Discord. It just hasn't worked out for me in the past.

I am in the process of putting together a more comprehensive list of my ons/offs, but for now I will simply let you know that my hard offs are:
- Gore/Mutilation
- Vore
- Watersports/Scat/ Bathroom play of any kind

If it's not on the list just ask.

I am still wanting to explore darker themes like corruption, incest, and rape and all the emotions that come with them. But now I'm also looking to play the dominant role in some of them. Please note: As a dominant I will only play futas or males. Female characters are strictly for submissive/equal roles. I am also looking for pairings that are human/non-human in nature. Some of the kinks I'm particularly looking for at the moment are:
Bestiality
Cervical penetration
Large insertions
Throat/stomach bulging
Light-medium cum inflation
Rape/Non-con
Competition
Ageplay
Size play (height difference of 2 - 3 feet)

And as for pairings, this is what I'm wanting most:
MC/YC
Monster/Human
Were creature/Human
Older Futa/Younger Man or Woman
Anthro/Human

~Plots~

She was dangerous. He knew she was. And she was old enough to be his mother. But something about her thrilled him. Made heim want to know more. All she sees though, is an easy target. A 17/18 year old looking to play with fire and not realizing he's about to get burned. She lures him in with charm and kindness, only to begin to drag him down. To make him her whore and to ruin him as utterly as she can.
(I am looking to play the role of the corrupter as a Futa, and while the idea is written to be played opposite a male, I am open to playing it opposite a female or futa)

She's spoiled and has been her entire life. Sure on the outside she's the perfect picture of a well behaved young lady just beaming with innocence. But behind closed doors (if she doesn't get her way) she's an absolute monster. Her parents are fed up and simply don't know what to do anymore. Yes they can keep buying her things, keep pretending like they don't know she sneaks her boyfriend in for sex once a week, but it won't prepare her to be an adult. To be responsible. That's when they see it. An ad offering to turn brats into pleasant little ladies. The methods are .... Vague. Something about discipline and a firm hand, and they're sure if they ask questions they wouldn't like the answers they got. So they don't. They see it as their last chance to turn their daughter into someone respectable. And so they make the call.
(Since this is in the Uncategorized section I am looking to play the futa role in this opposite a female, male, or other futa. I will also be taking the dominant role.)

The kingdom is in ruins. The people enslaved. The war had been lost before it had ever. And now all that was left was a king/prince being made to oneel in shame before the conqueror. If he hopes to live and perhaps gain some mercy for his people he must submit to her/his whims. Alternatively, a king sends his youngest son to a Warlord to protect his lands. If he doesn't, then they will be burned and conquered like those of his neighbors'. In doing so, he also accepts that he is no more than a figurehead...But he can't imagine the depths of depravity his son will be dragged to at the hands of his cruel new Master.
(Also willing to play this with the character being sent away as female. Would like to include themes of corruption, mind break, and addiction. Perhaps even a side plot where a rescue is arranged, only for them to arrive too late. Would love to play this as a monstrous futa of some kind.)

~Plot Seeds~
Pretty self explanatory, but basically these are the beginnings of plots. I don't have anything for them beyond the initial idea, so if something sparks your interest and gives you ideas let me know!
- Werewolf and human were friends and are now enemies
- Siblings/friends turned into vampire and werewolf in the middle of a war
- Fae king seeks his human love in modern day
- Reincarnated lovers must find each other and/or break the cycle
- Monster under the bed/in the house not the worst thing out there

- Enemies bound together by a curse looking to free themselves
- Red riding hood where red is feared by the wolf
- Quest for a magic artifact goes wrong

Nothing yet!

Nothing yet!

Back
Top Bottom