Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all began on one rainy day...

wrath

Star
The day had seemed to be longer than most, in the small high school. Other than the heavy rain it was no different than most, cold and boring. The students were trapped inside of their homeroom classes due to the monsoon like winds and rain. It appeared they would be there for quiet some time. This was proclaimed as the "safety measure" for weather incidents by the principle. The teachers were allowed to leave the school premise since they had vehicles. Contrary to the students, who would normally walk. There were only about seven people in the classroom.

Ravel ,the young seventeen year-old, sighs in despair, sitting at his desk near the window. He looks out the window and the rainfall. He normally is more cheery, just today was an off day. He had plans to take pictures of the landscape for his photography club. He runs his hand through his short black hair, and rubs at his black eyes. His hand falls down to his desk and lands on his camera.

Maria sighed as she laid her head on her desk, lazily drawing stuff in her notebook. She hated not being able to go home. All she could think about was being at home in her nice warm bed. Away from all these stupid kids called her classmates. Some had already started getting restless and were tossing stuff around the room

Ravel was sitting next to Maria. He places his head on the desk and squirms around in his seat, bored. This squirming caused him to knock his camera off the desk and to fall to the ground. The camera slides under Maria's desk. The camera clicks lightly taking a picture. He sluggishly raises his head to the sound of the camera falling. He leans out of his desk and crawls under her desk, to get his camera. He crawls back to his desk a few seconds later. Back at his desk, he looks at his camera to see if it was all right. He scans through the pictures and sees a new picture. The picture makes Ravel blush lightly; it was an up skirt shot of Maria.

She had heard the sound of the clicking of the camera and raised her head to look around. Her eyes widened as she saw the picture on Ravel's camera showing an upskirt shot of her. She grew angry at that and shook him. "What the hell were you doing taking such pictures of me you pervert?"

Ravel is shaken from left to right. He whispers to her. "Augh! I didnt take it. It was an accident my camera fell! Heh...hell of a picture though...are you really not wearing any panties?" A grin widens along his face. He was simply just asking from what the picture showed him.

She glared then scoffed. "Since you already have the proof, there's no point in my denying it. I'm not wearing panties. I feel so restrained when I do."

Ravel grins ,leaning his head up with his left arm. He looks smugly at her "Well I agree with you underwear dosent do you any justice. On the other hand...I wonder how fast this can circulate throughout the school..." He looks at the picture than at her.

She gasped as she heard him and narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't dare." Most people would have thought twice before messing with Maria. She was the toughest student in the school. Even the staff was afraid to mess with her, which is why she never got a detention when she was in a fight.

Ravel continues to grin at her. "Hmm why wouldn’t I? If everyone is so afraid of you they would probably love embarrassing you as getting back." He looks at the picture again. "That is unless..." His eyes become narrow also.

Ravel smiles as he starts to stretch. He returns back looks at Maria. "That is unless you become my slave and do whatever I want." He turns his gaze from her and looks back at his camera. "But...Im sure the whole school would love to see this pussy of yours." He looks back at her.

"Hmm....become your slave or just take the camera and break it. I'm liking the second option more myself."

Ravel switches the camera to the other hand. "Heh... funny thing about that...before you do that Ill press this blue button and it will send the picture to the internet." He smiles smugly at her. "You can trust me...if you agree to being my obedient slave Ill keep this incident between you and I...maybe even delete the picture."

"Delete the picture now and I'll agree." she scowled as she wondered where in the hell did he get such a camera that sent pictures directly to the internet

"As much as I would love to trust you ...Im not an idiot." Ravels eyes squint at Maria. "You have to prove to me that you will do whatever I say." To be honest the picture didnt go to the "internet" exactly just made a copy and sent it to a folder on his computer.

"I'm telling you now, I am not agreeing to sex." she looked him up and down. "You're not my type."

"Hm what do you mean I’m not your type...what does that mean?" Ravel opens his eyes more. "As for my orders...you aren’t exactly in a position to make demands." He shrugs his shoulders at her.

"I don't do scrawny nerds like you. That's what I mean." She was starting to really get pissed off with this guy. She was half a minute away from just kicking his ass and stealing the camera.

Ravel chuckles lightly, making sure not to bring any attention to himself. "Heh Im not scrawny I box every weekend." He rubs his left eye and yawns. The rain outside was making him groggy. "Hmm I dont normally like to fight women but how about we have a little sparing match in the gym... It should be empty now. If you win Ill delete the picture and we can forget this ever happened. If I win you have to be my slave, of course." This was a bit of a habit of his he liked to make bets.

Normally, she didn't make bets like this. But her reputation was on the line. "Fine. You got a deal. I'll meet you there in ten minutes. Got to get my pants out my locker." she stood and started for the door

Ravel smiles as he sees her walk out. He waits for a minute or two before he askes to be excused. He stands up from his desk and walks to the door. He makes his way down the hallway and waits in the gym for her.

Once dressed in her pants and her skirt put away, she heads towards the gym. She pulls her hair back into a ponytail and up into a bun as she walks

Ravel waits in the gym patiently. He yawns and stretches. He would need to make sure to keep his guard up but make sure he dosent hurt her or the other way around.

She walks into the gym and sees him. "If you're tired, you can easily just forfeit and delete the picture." she smirked

Ravel walks towards her and cracks his neck. "Well what would be the fun in that? Hey how about this...if you win Ill give you a cool story make you seem like a heroine." He grins ready to fight.

Back
Top Bottom