Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Don's best kept secret (Toxic & Life on Mars)

ToxicWildFire

Super-Earth
Christiana Vendetti a.k.a. 'Boots' had needed a day off desperately. With her fathers guards always watching her or himself standing by her at all times she felt no space. No personal time and she finally found out how she was going to get that quiet time to just go have fun.

Once dinner was through Christiana joined her father in his study for their usual glass of wine before bed while they discuss family business. That was why the family accepted Christiana so well, she might have been a female but she stepped right up as soon as she could in both the business matters of the family and the personal. There were several problems she settled by herself.

She had just finished her wine and kissed her father good night going about the normal routine and headed to her room. She feinted sleep and after they did the usual check in with her she slid off the bed and tip toed to the closet where she slid on a beautiful red dress that came to mid thigh, she of course wore a pair of pantyhose and slid into a pair of nice heels. She might be going out on her own but she wasn't stupid as she slid a holster high up on her thigh then holstered her short pistol. Satisfied as she brushed out her long dark brown hair and applied mascara and eyeline she snuck out of the house using the servants entrance.

She walked off the property by hugging its edge and knowing where all the camera's and sensors were. Once just outside the property she got into the car sitting next to her friend Ameila and laughed, "Lets go have some fun." It was a nice drive as they talked about how good it felt to get away from their guards and families for just a while and they drove to the Tick Tock Tower, a new dance club on neutral territory so no fights would be started over where she and Ameila went. It might be a stupid idea on Christinana's part though, Ameila was rich but not Mafia. Therefore if they should be going anywhere they probably should of stayed on their own territory but she swore if they got caught it would make life that much harder. Thats when they came up with going to the TTT in neutral territory. The girls parked on their own out of caution and went into the club.

Colored strobes and loud music filled their ears as they made their way to a booth and ordered drinks. Once they drank a few sips they hit the dance floor together. Though they didn't stay together long as each was led off by a male who wanted to dance. "Meet me at the booth in a few dances" She called out and the girls danced their hearts out after agreeing. Tonight was a night the girls wanted to have fun and not have to think about dangers and being too careful.

From the second floor of the Tick Tock Tower Michael could watch the entire club scene as the young people swayed and danced themselves to the beat, losing themselves int he party mentality. He sipped his drink as he stood on the balcony while a woman wearing something that was only a few less pieces of fabric away from wearing a bikini danced beside him, trying to keep his attention. She had been a pretty good fling, but like the rest was only trying to get some kind of hold on a man with power.

And Micheal was definitely a man with power having a substantial holding with Mr. Porrello, the head of one of the two main mafia factions that controlled the city. Micheal was kind of his "go to guy" for any problems that needed solving. Most of the solutions happened to be either killing or torturing a guy, but Micheal liked to think he was creative with each hit.

She tried to get her arms around him again and he pushed her off, a sign that very clearly told her to get lost. With a pout she went, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He needed something new. These bitches his friends kept finding were just getting dull.

"Hey Mike!" a voice to his left grabbed his attention and he turned to see Arron, a large black man and one of his main muscles come running up to him. "You won't guess who just walked into the club."

Taking another nonchalant drink he looked out into the crowd for any familiar faces, wondering who could cause that kind of excitement. Then he saw her.

"That's Vendetti's kid!" Arron whispered to him, "And I didn't see no guards. She came with a friend it looks like."

Oh, someone up there must like him for some strange reason, Micheal thought to himself as he finished off his drink. He gave Arron a nod towards the dance floor, a signal to follow his lead. Arron nodded with a smirk and walked off, signaling for two others already on the floor to keep an eye out.

Micheal walked downstairs and into the crowd of people, his glass left behind and his sights on the dancing Vendetti girl. He was older than her, in his mid-twenties, but he knew he had good looks and could use them when he needed to. Standing a little over 6 feet and with broad shoulders he fit his grey sports jacket well. Pushing past the crowd he made his way to the girl, watching the way she was losing herself in the music.

"Looking to dance?" he asked her, letting her know he was interested.

She had taken a step back from the gentleman whom she was dancing with to put a bit of space in between them while they danced. It didn't stop him from moving with her even if he was slightly off beat and seemed a bit out of his element. He didn't know it was partially the reason she chose him and let Ameila take the other. He didn't care though as he made some off moves just to run his hand down her hips though every time he moved to close to her legs she pushed his hands off her trying to keep her little pistol concealed, last thing she needed was some jerk getting the wrong idea and having them kicked out.

The guy that was dancing opposite of Christiana suddenly spotted Micheal coming to her and watching her. His expression changed suddenly, becoming quite pale and looking like he didn't want to stick around and when her back turned to him he slipped off into the crowd. It was obvious he knew not to get involved. Not that it quite mattered though as she was simply letting herself drift into the music, her hips swaying, body moving with the ever changing beat. The red dress she wore moved with each sway in almost an elegant way.

When she turned around her eyes landed on Micheal, he was taller and seemed to be asking her to dance. Usually it wouldn't surprise her but she had thought she was pretty invisible in this crowd dancing with........ One glance around to see that her previous partner was gone and she glanced back at him, "Yes. I would love to." He was handsome a handsome one and he may be taller but she wondered what it would feel like to dance with someone who was taller and he looked a bit older. Usually she would of turned him down politely and gone in search of Ameila but reached out took his hand and gently tugged him towards her. "Hope you can move." She grinned up at him, her emerald green eyes sparkling beneath the light. Her body resumed its seductive sway as she moved her body against his.

((sorry for the wait))

To pardon the cliche, she fell into his trap like a fly to a web. Micheal moved in close to her on the dance floor, moving in time with her body as they danced to the beat. He was never one for public dances like this, preferring to watch and sit back in the shadows with a pretty little thing at his beck and call. That didn't mean he didn't know how of course. He could flow with the best of them and knew just how sensual moments like this could be, letting his hands trail over her when she gave him the opening. Up her arm, down her back, grazing her hips...never going to far, just enough to tease.

It was clear from the get go that she wasn't here with any bodyguards. They would have moved in by now after seeing him, so that meant that she and her little friend must have sneaked away from daddy's watchful eye. Vendetti wasn't stupid enough to let his daughter off on her own in neutral territory without some kind of protection, but apparently she was.

He glanced over near the far corner were another of his men was working on the girls friend. Micheal hated to leave any kind of trail when he worked so they would need to make sure that as few people as possible knew that these two had come here tonight. His boys could keep the other one for themselves, all he wanted was the dumb little bitch he had in front of him. He had a little room in a warehouse in his mind picked out for them and a few of his friends. Hopefully the boss would see this as a nice surprise.

"Haven't seen you around here before." he said as he moved his hands down her sides, sliding down her as the music lead their bodies through its hypnotic beat. "You new in town?"

The way she thought of it she was going to have a good time tonight without having to answer to her fathers goons. She figured she wouldn't see this man again so she let herself have fun.

Figuring that Amelia would be having fun as well she continued dancing with the handsome man well into the next song. His body moved much better with hers than the guy whom he had replaced. It was nice yet she might of been a seductive dancer, she was hoping she didn't give him the wrong idea.

She waited for his ear to be close enough that yelling wasn't quite necessary. "I am not from around here. Just here for the night." She glanced around looking for Amelia, "A friend brought me. I take it you live close?" She wasn't really thinking she was in any kind of danger on the neutral territory but If he admitted to living in the other territory she would politely excuse herself and grab Ameilia and bolt. her father would never forgive complete stupidity and she knew that.

((Sorry computer crashed! I am back now)

"Somewhat," he answered, his hands trailing up her hips and brushing her chest. He was careful to never stray to far into the territory of her body, only lightly tease and make the occasional "accidental" brush. He only barely touched it before but knew the feeling of a pistol when he felt one. She was definitely packing heat. So, the little minx wasn't as foolish as he thought. Still, coming out here without protection was a terrible idea.

It was time to take a risk. He knew that she wouldn't be stupid enough to go to a private room with him and following her outside into the public streets would be stupid, especially if she was packing. So there was only one more option, play on her worst fears. "In fact," he began, "I'm pretty sure I live close to you." He took her hand, spinning her around to face him. "Jigs up 'Boots'. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call your daddy right now and let him know his daughter has run out on him."

He fixed his steely eyes on her, looking every bit the mafia member he was. He knew both sides of the fence's methods and styles and could play the part of one of her father's men pretty easily. "What the hell were you thinking? What if Porrello's men had been here tonight huh?"

She had let herself get taken into dancing with him that she didnt mind the slight brushes. They were bound to happen with a little dancing. She understood that much. She had hid her gun well too so he wouldn't know she was carrying. Though, his beginning to question her was just about to make her want to find another dance partner.

She raised an eye at his comment of living close then when she was spun around and her nickname used she cursed. The last thing she needed was her father finding out she ran off for the night. Her fathers men apparently weren't as dumb as she thought them to be. They mananged to keep tabs on her right beneath her nose. She growled out another curse then raised her free hand in surrender.

"Don't call Dad! And apparently I wasn't thinking." She glanced around to be sure they didn't draw attention, her voice dropped slightly. "I didn't think his men would be here. They have their own clubs. I just wanted to get out. I am not completely unprotected." She shook her head, so much for a free night. "What now?"

"Now we get you the hell out of here before you're father finds out you're missing." He played his part well, looking just as pissed off as one would expect from one of her father's goons. "Come'on, we're heading out." He grabbed her forearm and started dragging her through the dance hall. As he pushed through the throng of dancers he eyed his fellows, nodding that he had the prize almost secure. He took her towards the bar and made his way strait to an exit door ending up in an empty alleyway. His boys would have already taken care of her little friend.

"Alright, so are you packing?" He looked at her with a serious face. "Hand if over now Boots. You're lucky I'm not going to wake my boss over this."

She let him lead her knowing it would of been worse if her father found out. "Amelia's here too." She said as they exited into an alley. She shook her arm free from his grip and nodded, "Yea. I am packing. Wasn't stupid enough to come alone without a gun." She hesitated then reached down beneath her skirt and pulled out her pistol handing it over. "Lets just go home, I gave you my gun and neither of us wants to wake dad up." She turned and started to exit the alleyway. "Which team are you on anyways? I haven't seen you on my guard team before?"

He nodded as she handed him her pistol. "At least you had this much. And we already know about you're friend." Behind her the door opened and his partner Arron followed, shutting the door behind him. She was now effectively trapped between them, a trap made even better in that she had walked right into it.

Within seconds Arron had her arm twisted behind her back and his hand over her mouth, holding her tight against him in a vice-like grip. "If she struggles," Mike told him, "knock her upside the head."

He leaned in close and chuckled. "I told you it was stupid for you to be out tonight."

She grimaced, "Figured you would." She was about to ask his place again when she heard the door behind her open. She glanced to see someone she recognized as an enemy of her fathers. She opened her mouth to say something when she felt a hand around her mouth and arm pinned behind her.

She was going to struggle when she heard Mikes words and knew she had to stay aware for Amelia's sake. When Mike got close she couldn't help it though. Survival was top of what she was taught. Her knee suddenly came up right towards his intimate of areas. Eyes glaring into his. A muffled "Fuck You" beneath Aaron's hand.

Amelia on the other hand wasn't having such a hard time. The guys she was talking to she just figured were real friendly and sweet. She saw Calista leave and they said it was one of her guards so she agreed to go with the boys to hang out. She was hoping one of the cute ones might wnat a little fun before she went home and filled poor Calista in.

James was one of the men sent after Amelia and he was definitely known as a ladies man. A real charmer with a handsome face and short blond hair, it was almost too easy for him to woo a woman into this bed. And this young girl was just eating out of the palm of his hand. "Hey," he said as he passed her another shot, "how would you like to see one of the private rooms in the club." He raised an eyebrow suggestively. "They have fully stocked fridges as well as your choice of music."

Back in the alley Mike took the full brunt of her aggression to his groin. Much to her disappointment though he only grimaced slightly and barely bent over, gritting his teeth and shaking it off. Mike was not one of Porrello's top men for nothing.

A loud crack filled the alleyway as he backhanded Calista hard across the face. "Don't do that," he warned. "I have no qualms with breaking one of your limbs to get you to cooperate, understand?"

Amelia took the shot and smiled at James. "Are you a VIP or something?" She rested her hand on his arm. "Why not. We only live once right?" She giggled and slid off the stool. "Anyone ever tell you how absolutely gorgeous you are?"

Calista was just about to celebrate the connection of her knee with his groin until she realized that he seemed to brush it off. Her heart felt like it was racing. He had to of been one of Porrello's men.

Her head snapped to the side slightly and she grimaced and cried out as his hand met her face. She was Vendetti's daughter and treatment like that usually didnt fly. She had to play it smart. She simply nodded her head to his question ignoring the persistent sting on her face.

James smirked and wrapped and arm around her waist. "Depends, anyone ever tell you how incredible sexy you are?" He laughed and led her through the throng of people as they gyrated to the music, passing a bouncer to the VIP section. The hallway was dark and misty and sounds of amorous fucking could be heard from behind the closed black doors. He opened the last door on the right and led her inside, locking it behind him. It had everything one would need, a minibar, sound system, dim lights, and a large couch that doubled as a bed. "So, does my little minx have a name?"

In the alley Mike jerked his head towards the street. "Bring her," he ordered. A black unmarked van was already pulled up and waiting for them and without a single witness they dragged her inside, Arron keeping his steely hands on her and never once giving her any slack to work with. Mike grabbed a pair of cuffs and grabbed her legs, snapping them together and keeping her from trying to run. "Drive," he ordered, and like thieves they were off into the night.

(I thought we might have a little contrast between the two girls at first. One consensual, the other not, before dragging them both in.)

Amelia laughed and shook her head, "Not lately. Been too busy with keeping a friend company. Her parents are party crashers." Her own arm slid around his back and she kept close to him as they moved thorugh the crowd and down the VIP hall. She smiled, excited to be going to the VIP area with a hottie. She stepped in and looked around as he took care of the door, "Your little minx does have a name." She ran her fingers over the back of the couch. "I'm Amelia. What about you?" She looked over her shoulder in his direction.

The instant she saw the van she tried to use her feet in a manner that would stop them from continuing. Aaron apparently wasn't agreeing with that method and never eased up. Not even once. She kicked out only to be stupid enough to have her legs cuffed. She let off more derogatory remarks at Mike kicking out at him with both feet, a blade suddenly revealing itself.

((Great minds think alike. I was thinking the same))

"Just call me James," he smiled, taking a bottle of vodka out of the fridge and walking over to her. With an air of cofidence he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him, capturing her lips in a dominating kiss. He held her their, enjoying the taste of her lips before bringing the bottle up in offering. "Care for a drink, Amelia?"

"Shit!" Mike had to through himself back at the sight of the blade, banging into the side of the van and rocking them around. He moved to grab her legs only to receive a slash in the face. He let out a small scream, blood tricking down his features before he grabbed her ankles again and tore her shoes off. He glared at her, blood still coming from his wound as he grabbed her neck and pulled out a knife of his own. "So the bitch likes to play with knives huh?" Arron removed his hand from her mouth, letting Mike hear her as he put the blade to the skin of her cheek. "You have anything to say princess?"

She smiled, "Nice strong name. James." She saw the bottle and knew she shouldn't drink too much but at the same time, she was finally enjoying herself. She met his kiss with her arms wrapping around his neck and ran her tongue over his lower lip. When he offered her a drink she nodded, "Would love one."

Calista kept her eyes level with Mike as he noticed her blade and fell prey to it. An air of confidence filled her. She wasn't completely out of ideas. She kicked her feet trying to keep him from taking her shoes off but lost atht battle. When Aaron moved his hand from her mouth she answered him in such a way that proved her to be Don Vendetti's daughter. She actually laughed in his face, "So the big bad Porrello can do enough homework to pull of daddys men but not enough to know why the daughter of Vendetti is called Boots." She knew she was probably going to get cut but the victory ran on the fact she got Mike. She grinned genuinely, "This bitch likes to play with knives, in fact, thats how she got her name!"

"Hmm, I love a girl that can enjoy herself," he kissed her again before holding the bottle to her lips and letting her drink. He never once forced her, letting her take and much as she wanted knowing a young girl like her wouldn't last long after a little bit. This was strong stuff after all. When she had enough he pulled back, spilling some over the front of her dress. "Uh oh, we better get you out of that," he grinned.

Mike pressed the knife into her skin, cutting her cheek enough for a thin line of red to appear. "You're a lucky girl you know that?" He told her, his eyes cold as steel. "Anyone else pull a stunt like that I'd have cut their ears off. But not you." He let the blade trail along her skin, brushing over her neck. He could have easily slit her throat but only let her feel the cold metal touching her before pulling away and pushing it lower against her thigh. The knife found its way to underneath her red dress and against her panties, giving the hit man reason to smile. "Wonder if the bitch is a virgin or not. Care to find out?" He smirked, pressing the blade against her covered womanhood.

Amelia grinned, "And I love a guy who knows how to enjoy himself with a girl." She took several long swigs from the bottle and giggled slightly when he spilled some of the alcohol on her. She kissed him and then winked, "Do you want to remove it or shall I?" she pressed her eager body against his as an invitation.

Calista's entire body had stilled as he pressed the knife into her skin. She had thought he was going to cut her. She wouldn't show fear though. Not to a thug. She felt him moving the blade down her neck, she would of looked where it was going but she knew it could prove weakness to break eye contact just then. She involuntarily flinched as the knife ws suddenly under her dress. Once he pressed the blade against her womanhood she threw her elbow back towards Aaron and tried to move herself free of it. "No!" It wasn't the blade she was afraid of though.

He answered her with a kiss, silencing her and pulling her towards the couch. He fell down with her, landing on top of her and pressing her into the soft cushions as he kissed down her neck. He licked the vodka on her skin, his hands moving underneath her back and finding her zipper. Slowly he teased it down, unfolding the dress with his teeth with a smirk.

Mike was good with a knife. Very good. Pressing it forward he could slice through her panties easily but not cut into her skin. She could feel the cold metal barely touching her womanhood, moving between the very tip of her petals. "Don't you fucking move bitch," he hissed at her. With one small tug it sliced her undergarment in half, pushing it aside and replacing the blade with a finger. "Let's see what we have here..." he said with a sick grin, pushing inside.

Her tongue teased against his and she laghed when they fell down onto the couch. She smirked and sighed with contentment as he licked the vodka off her skin. She was harboring a pretty good buzz so she knew that tonight was going to be perfect. She waited for him to tease her dress off of her with his teeth and ran her fingers through his hair tugging gently.

She wasn't happy with the positioning of the knife and stilled instantly as he warned her. She found out with his removal of her red panties that he was jsut as good with a knife as she was. This had become a dangerous combination. Once the blade was moved and he suddenly pushed his finger inside of her, her body double over and she cried out. His figher would meet the tight pink flesh of her virgin pussy, her eyes seemed to darken with rage "Stop or I swear my father is going to kill you."

He pulled her dress down her body, sliding it down her legs and off her feet. He growled playfully and pulled off his own shirt, throwing it aside and revealing his hard chest before jumping on top of her again and cupping her face, kissing her fiercely. He ran his fingers through her hair, moving them down her back and taking her panties by the elastic, pulling on them and coaxing her out.

He laughed in her face. "You're father? Your father doesn't even know you're out here. By tomorrow morning your car will be gone leaving no trace." He pushed against her hymen, not yet tearing it. "You're father's too chicken shit to do anything anyway. You fucked up tonight boots." He licked his lips and removed his hand, letting Arron hold her back while he looked to the driver. "How much longer?"

"Five minutes boss."

He grinned and looked back to his captive. "You and a couple buddies of mine are going to get to know you really well sweetheart."

Amelia smiled and admired his hard chest before sliding her tongue into his mouth during the kiss. She pressed herself against him and smirked parting the kiss when he pulled at her panties. She reached down and easily slid the thongs off. "Your turn." She whispered tugging at his pants.

Calista on the other hand grew angrier at ever word he spoke. "My father will know. When I don't show for breakfast and my girlfriend tells him where I went. Hell know it was you boys." She grimaced and groaned as he pressed against her hymen.

She glanced between the driver and Mike. Her arms were slightly sore from being held but she wasn't going to let him do this. Not if she valued her life or stood for her name. "I plan on fucking you up!" she spat trying to cover the nervousness she was feeling. She knew he meant what he said. She had to get a message to her father.

"Oh not yet baby," he teased, kissing down the valley of her breasts slowly and sensually, his tongue caressing her as he moved to her womanhood. He kissed the lips of her pussy lightly at first, then slowly licked up between them. He expertly moved inside of her, teasing her body closer to the heights of passion. He was looking forward to showing her heaven before they showed her hell.

"You mean the little bitch you came with?" He looked at Arron and they both laughed. "Who'd you leave her with Arron?"

The black man smirked. "James. He'll know what to do with the little whore."

The van was slowing down now and Mike knew they where were he wanted to be. "Alright, let's do this." He grabbed a black bag that had been left in the van for this very purpose and pushed it over her head, completely blacking her out and making it impossible to see where she was. "Drag the bitch out here."

She pouted but it quickly turned into a soft moan as his tongue moved down the valley of her breasts. Her nipples rose to his teasing tongue and then she reached down running her fingers through his hair, "Oh damn your good." She rasped as her hot pussy felt every movement his tongue made, his tongue grazed a hot spot inside her pussy and she cried out in ecstasy. "Oh pleease." she begged wanting him to remove his pants.

Calista's eyes widened when she heard they had Amelia. Her lip quivered slightly and she closed her eyes and looked away. She felt the vehicle coming to a stop and brought her attention to every little detail. Before she could look around she felt the bag come over her head and she fell into darkness. When Aaron when to pulll her out of the van she began kicking. Her aim was at anything she could sense near by.

Back
Top Bottom