Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Plots, Celebrities and TV Shows

celebrpfan

Star
I'll try and make this short and to the point I'll be listing some tv shows, some small plots that will need to be flushed out and some celebrities that I really enjoy. Please PM me if you are interested, I’m happy to play over PMs or Discord. Thanks for your time, hope you like what you see. If there is someone you don’t see or something else you want to try just let me know! The reason I don’t post super long plots or anything like that is because I enjoy something free flowing not always knowing what the other writer will do next, if I wanted everything planned out I would just write my own fan fiction

***Scrubs - (Carla, Elliot Reed, Molly Clock, Kim Briggs, Dani, Pharm Rep Julie)
*The Office - (Pam, Erin, Karen)
**Parks and Rec - (Ann Perkins, Leslie Knope)
How I Met Your Mother - (Robin, Lily)
**Community - (Annie Edison, Britta Perry)
*That 70s Show - (Jackie Burkhart, Donna, Laurie, Brooke)
Friday Night Lights - (Tami Taylor, Julie Taylor, Lyla Garrity, Tyra Collette)
*30 Rock - (Liz Lemon, Jenna Maroney, Cerie)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Rosa, Amy)

Plots (Celebrity based, but could be an OC or a tv show character):

-Hotel Mixup: the full hotel accidentally double booked one room, mine. MC checking in for a week of work, YC is in town either on vacation or shooting a new movie. How will our characters handle this inconvenience?

-Changing Room: MC is spending time with his significant other at the mall or other clothing store, casually walking through the racks. All of the sudden, is that who I think it is? Quickly becoming distracted by another shopper who has to be that celebrity he saw on Netflix last night.

-Gym: It is a late night and MC is just trying to get a good run and lift in before calling it a night. The gym is basically empty and with his music going MC is pretty focused on himself. In walks your character, looking to do the same, problem is the staff locks one of the locker rooms this late at night since they’ve already cleaned it.

-Cruise Ship: MC is just going on a vacation by himself, it was already booked for two but she left him before the trip. Not to be one to let it go to waste he decides to enjoy the Caribbean with the hundreds of other guests on the ship.

-Neighbors: MC or YC just moved in next door and getting acclimated to the neighborhood. What can you see through the windows? Are there noises that can be heard through thin walls? How will the existing neighbors greet the newcomer?

-Haunted House: a bit of a play on the previous but a character moves in to a new home and feels a presence. The presence gets more and more involved with the guest in their home. The ghost has one goal and that is pleasure.

-Seat Filler: MC is an award show seat filler to make sure that the theater doesn’t look empty when celebrities decide to leave. Turns out it is a great way to meet the rich and famous.

-Music Festival: enjoying a full day of even a weekend of music can be therapeutic for anyone.

(no current set scenes but I've always liked the ideas of Award Shows, Beach Resorts, locker rooms, changing rooms and Cruise Ships. Open to suggestions)
Celebrities:
Tina Fey, Minka Kelly, Aly Michalka, AJ Michalka, Rashida Jones, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo. Makayla Maroney, Ronda Rousey, Erin Andrews, Miley Cyrus, Emma Stone, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kristen Bell, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Aimee Teegarden, Eliza Coupe, Amber Stevens West, Katrina Bowden, Cher Llyod, Samantha Ponder, Margot Robbie, Amber Heard, Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Aniston, Olivia Munn, Elisha Cuthbert, Lacey Chabert, Jessica Alba, Alice Eve, Rachel Bilson, Eliza Dushku, Marisa Miller, Candice Swanepoel, Aubrey Plaza, Emily Osment, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, Jessica Chastain, Sofia Vergara, Ana de Armas, Amy Adams, Isla Fisher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom