Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fandoms, please! [MxF, FxF]

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
What I'm Seeking

Right now, more than anything, I just want to play some of my favourite female characters getting humiliated, and broken. Non-con lines sought primarily! You're welcome to write OCs or other canon characters - whatever you're feeling, I'm probably interested in trying it out! I'm not really taking requests for writing ladies, I've got a very narrow set I'm interested in tbh.

My kink interests range from vanilla to torture, feel free to suggest things, my f-list is here, but I'd like to stay away from macro/micro, vomit, infantilism, snuff, menses, snot, farts/queefs, prolapsing, and scat.

Ladies

*All characters are aged up to 18+ please!*

Naoto Shirogane [Persona 4]
female!Squall Leonhart [Final Fantasy VIII]
Belle [Disney's Beauty and the Beast] (Bonus if you let me use Anne Hathaway as a face for her)
Jane Porter [Disney's Tarzan]
Akito Sohma [Fruits Basket]
Tohru Honda [Fruits Basket]
Ahsoka Tano [Star Wars] (Warning I just love her, I know almost none of her lore at this point!)
Lillie [Pokemon Sun/Moon]
Hinata [Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto]
female!Sasuke Uchiha [Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto]
Chocho Akimichi [Boruto] (I haven't watched it, I'm just in love with her design!)
Kagome Higurashi [Inuyasha/Yashahime]
Rin [Inuyasha/Yashahime]

...and more to come!

As a Writer

I've been writing for quite a few years, and I'd prefer to play over PM, discord, or email, but for the right lady I'd be up for doing a thread, easy.
I write a paragraph or more, but I try to match whatever I'm given.
Hope I caught your attention and you're a fan of any of these ladies!

Last edited:
Could def go for some Naoto and/or Squall content right now. Maybe even Jane, if we can think up a fun scenario!

Been almost a year yet again, but I am clasping my hands and pleading.

Back
Top Bottom