Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F StarMech's Requests (MxF, FxF, a small tad of MxM)

StarMech

Supernova
I'm Vincent aka StarMech! I come from the far away country of Chile; I'm Bisexual; I may not be the greatest writer around, but I am looking for partners to Role Play with who enjoys OOC-ing and planning/discussing settings and ideas.

I usually play as either gender and I don't care whatever gender my partner is or plays as.

I also don't mind chatting off-RP, specially if it involves ideas and brainstorming. Maybe, we can establish a friendship, or maybe not; It doesn't matter as long as everyone is having a good time.

I'm not super fond of RP-ing in Threads but I won't say no if my partner REALLY wants to; I simply enjoy the privacy that PMs or Discord can provide.

I tend to use and enjoy Drawn references/faceclaims so if that's a bother I'm sorry. I just feel weird using real life people for faceclaims and the like.

I also tend to go mostly for Fandom RPs or Fantasy-themed RPs. Mostly due to my love of animation (western and anime) and Videogames specially.

~ The Good Ol' Do's and Don'ts ~

- Literacy, although that's a given. I'm not super stingy about it due to English not being my main language so I can understand a few errors. As long as you try to improve and you can stand if I make an error myself then we are good. also, some patience since, as I said, I tend to confuse or repeat words because spanish is my main language and not english.

- Don't you just go "Hey want to RP?" in a PM and that's it, otherwise I will ignore it.

- Don't PM me just asking what you want to do without caring about reading this post. I'm all for trying new things, so if you have an interesting idea I'll hear it. But don't try to just ignore what i wrote and go "Hey i want you to this and this and that" with zero disregards for something we BOTH enjoy.

- Willingness to create. I like to create a setting before jumping in and during the RP itself. So I'm open for people to PM separately or talk over Discord or other means of chatting, and have back and forth regarding to setting, story and characters. In fact I encourage it! building a world is sometimes as fun as the RP itself sometimes.

- Patience. As I said I'm not from an English-speaking country, so if I'm not the best at super detailed descriptions, or I fumble my words or can be a bit erratic when posting (Of course I'll warn and inform if that happens) please be patient. I'll try my best to make it so we all have fun and I'll never back down without a good reason. This has been specially as of late since IRL stuff has taken more of my overall schedule. As such, don't be afraid if I haven't posted in a while and I'll make sure to inform you if I'm unable to post in a while.

Also, while I am all for Short stories too, I tend to go more for longer ones due to me loving to craft settings. Again, just FYI.

- As mentioned before, Drawn reference is usually preferable to me. It feels weird using real people reference sometimes, and given my passion for Games, Cartoons and Anime I tend prefer we use those kinds of styles for designing characters and settings.

- Most importantly, however, one thing I really really REALLY wanna emphasize...

NOTIFY IF SOMETHING HAPPENS

You have no idea how many people I have played with that, after spending days in setting an idea, brainstorming, having fun and preparing to make a thread or whatever way to do it, him or her then...POOF...gone! Disappear after one of a couple of posts once the RP actually start. And no matter how much I try to PM or communicate with them I get NO response. I had people that do that right as we start or in the middle. They just disappear with no rhyme or reason.

Look, I can understand you may have gotten too busy with real life, or hell, you could have even grown bored of the project or thought it was gonna be different or just simply don't like me. But be considerate and TELL ME. I'm a patient person, and I can wait a looong time if necessary; also I can understand if things don't go as planned. But what really irks me is when I end up waiting up for a person who is not coming back, not even to tell me they are leaving.

So, please, be considerate, and notify me if something is causing you to not be able to post or having to quit the RP. Thank you so much.

Also as stated before, I am currently with a lot of IRL stuff, so my time for RPing has been heavily reduced. I can try my best to post a couple of times a week or more if the mood arises but please forgive me if the posting is slow, I'll still keep you informed over PM if anything is happening.

EXTRA: I also ask, please, if you are intending to PM about RP-ing with me, try to be a nice and don't come burst immediately demanding what you want without consideration. I receive a lot of those, not even saying hi and explaining themselves and rather "Hey I'm looking for this, this, this, and this" and make it sound like you didn't even bother to even read this thread.

So please, try to avoid that.

But enough of my rants, on to the next part!

~ What gets my gears runnin' ~

I'm not a super kinky guy in the sense a lot of the stuff I like is pretty mild in comparison. For any doubts, you can check my F-List but basically what I'm into is:

-Consensual and Romance but also can do other scenarios like Dub Con (Is that how is it called?)
-Single or multiple partners
-A plot and decently thought setting with my smut
-Different spots to do it (even though I'm a-ok with just a bed)
-Roughness and kinky play to a Degree, but not overly crazy.

I'm also ok to the occasional less cheerful moment like being forced for sex, but (as I mention below) I only allow that when it's not as common and there's an eventual light in the tunnel/things become happier soon after or is it taken as not something to be dwelling in sorrow forever. Basically, I can go to dark places as long as better places will be later or the dark stuff is taken as a less of a heavy burden or it's used on a more comedic setting (It's less realistic but it's kind of the only way I can digest it).

But General Turn offs:

-Rape (At least when its the big huge focus and it's taken to its full, see Bad Ends below)
-Everything to do with Vore, Scat, Gore, and that kind of Gross Stuff
-Hardcore BSDM
-Bad Ends (I can stand harsher roughness if there's a light at the end of the tunnel but not when the end is just grim.)

As I said before, you can check my F-List for more Kinks and Turn Offs.

But anyways time for the part that everyone likes! the Role Plays!!

=================================

~ The Role Plays! ~

For now, I'm mostly interested in Fandoms over Originals, so I'll be mostly looking for that, but I can do original stuff if it's a concept that sounds very interesting or fun.

Original Ideas

I separate the concepts I have between two areas: Fully-produced concepts and General idea Concepts.

The former are ideas where I have crafted a more detailed setting with some ideas of deviation but they mostly have a central main core of a story that I'd like to see; Some with a more solid concept than others. Of course, they can be altered to suit the other player's needs as well, but overall a lot of previous brainstorming has been made beforehand. STILL, I made them open enough to allow good back-and-forth and brainstorming from both parties to craft something we both can enjoy.

General Idea concepts are more of the basic idea, where I have the desire to do something with that kind of setting, but not an overall big plot in my head, which allows for a further process of brainstorming for an idea we both like.

Also to make explaining easier I'll use terms like YC (Your Character) and MC (My Character)...

Fully-Produced Concepts

- Of Villains and Heroes - ***

In a world based/inspired by Games and media, the concept of adventures, heroes & villains are a routinary and common thing. Protagonists and Antagonist go at each other through these fantastic and varied lands so much that entire lifestyles and organizations have formed around the very concept. Stories, games and media are created out of these clashes and so a variety of different heroes and villains have been forged and rounded into massive organizations for the expansion of do-goodery or villainy respectively.

YC and MY wouldn't be much different. Perhaps your character is a recurrent Bad Guy, always trying to kidnap a particular royal or trying to seize some powerful tool to rule the kingdom, who has time and time again been beaten by the more popular and dashing Hero; Or perhaps you're the hero itself, constantly defending the kingdom from this dastardly baddie over and over again. OR maybe you're the Prince or Princess that always ends up in the clutches of the villain in some attempt at land conquering, but kidnapping always runs short by the hero arriving at the scene and defeating the villain in a climactic victory!

Either way it's the same old same old day; Another attempt from the Bad Guy to once again do it's villainous thing, kidnap the royal and try some kooky attempt to emerge victorious. But this time around something happens that completely derails the common narrative: Maybe the Villain gets a lucky shot and defeats the Hero, capturing him/her alongside the royal and makes everyone immediately loose their faith on him/her? Maybe the hero flat-out refused to show up, leaving both the villain and royal completely confused on how to proceed and somewhat heartbroken? Or maybe the Royal has an ulterior motive, catching both the hero and villain by surprise by forcing them into an unlikely alliance and simply fake the villain's success in order to achieve a secret objective with the intention of benefiting the kingdom?

Regardless of what could it be, this leads into a wacky and humorous adventure across a multitude of varied kingdoms, be of a similar or completely different themes, in order to fulfill some kind of grandmaster plan the villain/royal has; But as they progress through the story, the forced alliance between YC and MC lead to them start bonding and eventually feelings start to blossom as they start to question their motives and their roles in this cosmic narrative of heroes & villains, all with loads of wackyness and steamy situations to happen!

Basically, a wacky adventure plot about a villain and his/her operation across wacky and varied kingdoms. Can be fantasy, sci-fi; Doesn't matter in this game-inspired crazy world. The idea is that put MC and YC in an unlikely alliance, which leads to them bonding and blossoming into a romance with lots of funny and lewd in-between. It could be Villain x Hero or Villain x Princess/Prince and any gender between YC and MC. And of course we can have loads of smutty adventures between YC and MC or involving other heroes, villains or Royals from across the land!

Maybe this takes a moment to happen when Hero/Royal and Villain start knowing eachother, maybe they already had some feelings but refused to admit it, or maybe the shift of situation led to a moment of weakness that ended dup with both ending up sharing a night and waking up in the same bed the next morning. Regardless, it jumpstart their adventure and they discover more about their feelings.

As for the grand adventure, maybe they have to collect a series of magical artifacts, leading to this partnership having to butt heads with both other heroes, royals and villains; Or maybe something needs the power of a certain amount of magical Princes/princesses so they have to kidnap a fair share of different royals, which could also get involved into funny and lewd-shenanigans. Or something else if you have another fun idea. Either way, YC and MC start growing from this adventure together, and their views on their roles and sides may shift.

This is one of my most desired original concepts, so it'd involve it's fair share of brainstorming, specially cause I can see it involving a varied cast of characters from all sides, so I can understand if you'd prefer to make the setting somewhat smaller, which I'd be ok with discussing and finding a common ground.

---------------------------

- Unexpected Magical Hero! - **

This one is a rougher concept, but a story based on magical girls or Tokusatsu-like defenders; either old-fashioned magic or the kind with more of a magic sci-fi aesthetic.

YC/MC has been granted special powers due to a twist of fate and so he/she is forced to fall on the role of the city's protector from evildoers and mysterious enemies, balancing their heroic duties with their normal life and ending up in a bunch of action, funny and lewd situations with a multitude of people.

The unexpected twist is that perhaps this power was granted to not your typical high-schooler as it does in most media, but rather a more mature woman or man. Perhaps YC/MC is a teacher at the local school and unexpectedly fell into the role of magical girl/guy meant to go to someone younger, and now has to protect her/his students and families from evil, which comically may lead to sexual situations either with their students, perhaps teachers or their mothers and fathers.

Or maybe other fantastic creatures of good or evil! Maybe in a similar role it falls upon into the single mother or father of one of these students, and have to balance their heroic and family life, leading to similar scenarios (your kid included or not depending on if you're into that); OR maybe YC/MC was the city defenders a long time ago when THEY were in high-school and their adventure had ended successfully, but something has caused for she/he to reluctantly take their role as protector once more despite having been out of the game for a while!

Basically, a funny and lewd story using the magical girl/boy genre, leading into fun adventure and steamy situations. Of course, some suspension of disbelief can be taken so situations that put the people in lewd states are not met with realistic consequences (perhaps amnesia induced or just general suspension of disbelief), but whatever details can be refined with brainstorming.

I am also OK with a more classic take on the idea, with the regular younger character taking the role of hero(s).

---------------------------

- Unexpected Isekai Hero! -

A similar concept to the above but taken into the Isekai-genre. YC/MC is a single mother/father trying their best in life and take care of their family (be one with a kid or perhaps one that has moved away) despite the rough current times. But a strange phenomenon transports she/he (and perhaps the kid) into a fantastical world of wonder. Now having to settle in this mysterious land, she/he will have to become an adventurer and a hero despite not really being the typical young hero that most worlds ask for help. Will she/he be able to survive and profit within this crazy new world? And may she/he perhaps find newfound excitement...and even romance!?

Again, a similar take to the magical girl/boy idea but taken into a fantasy land (or sci-fi depending of what you want). Personally, I'd love more if I get to play the protagonist but wouldn't say no if you're the one who wants to. Also depending of what you're into we can have a secondary character in the kid who either finds his/her own line of romance or one with their parent.

--------------

General Idea Concepts

- Fantasy Adventure -

I always love the more fantastical style of JRPGs so I imagine something like that would be lovely. As ideas come I'm interested in relationships between different roles or status.

Perhaps YC is a young prince/princess of a small kingdom who by fate's hand is forced to travel across the land with the help of his/her guardian knight who, while inexperienced, is obligated to protect and see for your well-being. Along the way both YC and MC grow as individuals as well as closer together, blossoming a passion that breaks through their respective roles now with the castle walls behind them. Or maybe is a prince or princess/lord/strategist who has to build a new kingdom/army from very little, gaining a new court of helpers and getting intimate with them along the way.

Variations could be made of MC being a younger knight and YC being an older one tutoring her/his while they adventure, Or maybe the young prince/princess and his/her beautiful mage tutor start getting closer together. Or maybe, it's a humanoid creature either acting as a protector or hiding from the ones who persecute him/her, but later meets a kind soul who helps him/her, and feelings blossom. Or a group of ragtag heroes band together to stop a threat, as their relationships unfold. Or a combination of all previously mentioned. With Fantasy the topic is very broad.

Or could be a classic tale of a protagonist called to adventure.

The roles of YC and MC can be switched around if you please.

NOTE: I tend to go less for the realistic grittier take on medieval and the more fantastical or JRPG-ish side more.

--------------

-Teacher & Student-

I'm very keen of this kink so I'm open for ideas. Maybe a mature but nice-looking teacher is having feelings toward one of her/his students and slowly the two start getting closer and start a secret relationship. This one can always be mixed up with the other ideas.

--------------

-Magi Tech World-

YC is an Adventurer or a Mechanic in a fantastic world of magic and technology; Maybe the land became more barren and desolated with survivors taking to secluded colonies, or maybe the world below is of an ancient civilization lost in time. Whatever the case may be, one day YC stumbles upon a deactivated but advanced robotic female/male who he managed to repair. MC, this magitech robot, becomes loyal to him/her and the two start a nice friendship as they adventure together and something else may blossom.

--------------

-Fantastic Visitor & Defender- *

YC is a regular boy/girl/man/woman living in the city in what seems like just regular life. However, everything changes when a mysterious lady/lad appears in a burst of light into your apartment. At first glance you can tell she/he is from somewhere else entirely. Maybe he/she is a humanoid alien from outer space, or a magical creature from a land of fantasy. Regardless, she/he seeks refuge and in your good will you let him/her stay. His/her mere presence not only eventually call this fantastical elements to reveal itself into the world, but also a mysterious power within you starts to grow.

A mixture between slice of life and adventure as an ordinary boy/girl meets and eventually falls for a fantastic girl/boy amongst the evil that hunts him/her.

Many of the smaller ideas can also be mix and matched with others. Perhaps a Fantasy ver of "Teacher & Student" or a Sci-fi "Fantastic Visitor & Defender", who knows? Again, it's all about talking and planning.

=================================

Fandom Ideas

Now this is what I mostly was looking for. As such, I'm gonna put it as a list of Fandoms with the occasional idea or comment either in ()s or Small Text. Have a long or short story for it? I can help. Wanna do one and not sure on a plot? We can brainstorm! Some I have very few ideas so may be lower-priority, but I'm always open to hearing over ANY of these so said interest can spark; I wanna hear your ideas for a good story. The ones with * are up in priority with the ones above and the more they have the more I'm looking forward to said fandom RP.

However do not let the starts put you away, if you still have a good pitch or idea for a RP that is not high on my list I still wanna hear it. Maybe may convince me to go for it.

- Pokemon - *
While interested in a Pokemon RP, I must say that, at least right now, I DON'T WANT TO BE PUT IN A POSITION OF A GM/ NARRATIVE FORCE. Most Pkmn RPs I joined, it is my duty to guide the protagonist along, create scenarios/towns/regions/npcs while the other person just plays his character(s). While I like to throw my feedback and ideas and love creating stuff I am exhausted and I'd like to be on the other side for a chance; Still, I'd love to plan stuff together if you want to.

- Super Smash Bros - ***
A big use of multiple Smash boy and girls. Perhaps a Slice of Life or a Grand Adventure or a combo. Basically have many Nintendo characters interact and have their adventures and lewd situations. Can be focused in one boy/girl and multiple girls/boys or everyone equally, or perhaps an OC. (I'd like if we can do something beyond the typical "You from the real world is now in the world of Smash!" scenario, cause I have done a lot of those already. But I won't say not if sold to me right!. Fav Pairings are Link x Peach / Rosalina; Pit X Palutena/Samus; Someone x Grown Up Ashley; Or harem stories with any of the girls starring Pit or Link.) Of course I'm ok with using most characters

- The Legend of Zelda - **
I like most Zelda games. Can be either a new setting, an odd one or one from a particular game. Mostly on a Tears of the Kingdom Brainrot, mostly Zelda, Purah and Riju in my brain

- Monster Hunter -
The adventure of a Hunter(s) in the world of MH, with lewder added in. Perhaps between Hunters, or Hunters and humanoid ver. of Monsters (while also having the beast vers.). If discussed enough I could allow beastly monster on hunter action but not as the main thing.

- Final Fantasy - *
My fav games are IV , VI, VII (even if not very knownful of), IX, XIV , XV, FF Tactics Advance / A2 (Big fan), Crystal Chronicles or Crossovers of any number. XIV specially would be my choice.

- RWBY - ****
Very interested in doing something related to RWBY. Whatever its the show's characters, OCs or genderbents of characters I'm okay with. Love almost any pairing of the show although I do have some favorites., mostly Ruby x Weiss, Yang x Blake, Ren x Nora, Jaune x Weiss, Qrow x Winter and been getting really into Ruby x Oscar (even though I know some people find it weird). In reality I like most characters so I have even more pairings I love, weird or not, so I'm open to discussion.

- Disgaea - ***
One of my fav franchises. I'd love to either have t be centered or characters from the games or create a brand new netherworld and cast (with some returning faces coming in).

- Animal Crossing - ***
This is a weird idea I had lately. The world of Animal Crossing, either with it's animal inhabitants resembling humans with animal features rather than full or anthros if that's what you'd prefer. The story of the new mayor (YC probably) arriving at a village and the daily life of him or her with his/her new home and townfolk, prying into their more intimate lives with eachother. Can also be mixed with other elements or series. Like Adding more Fantasy Adventure to it or maybe make it a Pokemon version.

- Kingdom Hearts - **
I do have some interest, but right now I don't have a good story in mind. I would prefer it to be mostly MxF since that tends to be unappreciated in the KH Fandom. Some of my fav pairings: Sora x Kairi, Riku x Namine, Roxas x Xion, Aqua x Terra, but also don't mind mix and matching stuff or have multiple pairings that switch around.

- Mega Man - *
Not a franchise I know all about but still I enjoy. Most interactions would be ok with me but mostly Classic and maybe Legends. Wouldn't mind an original take on classic as well or even a genderbent version when it comes to some characters

- Kid Icarus - *
Big Fan of Uprising, but it can also be mixed with Nintendo stuff in general. Love all of the girls in the game. Also big fan of Pit x Palutena and Dark Pit x Viridi

- Splatoon - ****
Really been hyper for the franchise after Splatoon 3's release!! Really looking for either a Slice-of-Life or adventure-esque Splatoon story filled with excitement, cute fluff and silliness but also would be okay with some adventure. Could be just OCs but I really enjoy the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook to be part of it

- Super Mario Bros - **
FYI tend to not like the "Peach is a dumb blonde" trope in any of my Nintendo-related things. Is just the cliche that everyone and their mom have done. But yeah, I'm fine with most ladies, heck, I'd even do something with Bowsette. Specially into using/playing against Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Bowsette and Grown-up Ashley.

- The World Ends With You - *
Fav. Pairing is Neku x Shiki and Rindo x Shoka from NEO TWEWY

- Shantae - ***
Interested a lot in this niche game if you have a good idea. Could also use Shantae in other game settings.

- Kirby -
Obviously not as it is. Probably with humanoid versions of the characters. Interested in a female humanoid Kirby too.

- Most Nintendo properties, really- ****

- Skullgirls -

Been a while since I last played so I'm not too fresh on the lore, still love the character design of this game.

- Kill la Kill -**
Realy interested in playing Ryuko. Can be something post-series or during although probably go for the former. Can be paired with an OC or Uzu of MxF. Can be convinced for Mako, but not full sure on it.

- Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! - ***
Really looking for this. Love the anime and have been reading some of the novels. Favorite girl is Megumin, which for forum rules I would age up enough to be legal, but I'd gladly play with/as all the girls.

- Sonic the Hedgehog - ***
Can be either as their usual characters or humanoid versions. Love most of the cast be it from the games or current comics.

- Nier: Automata - **
Favorite pairing is 2B x 9S. Can be during or post-game

- Gravity Rush / Gravity Daze - **
Would love to see someone interested in a GR RP. Either be Kat x Raven or Kat x OC (M or F). However, I'd need help with the plot since GR is more complex of a setting.

- Panty & Stocking - **
I love the artstyle and design of the show so if someone has an interesting concept for it I'll hear it

- The Dragon Prince - **
Mostly Caelum x Rayla stuff. You must forgive me if I play the latter cause I royally suck at writing Scottish.

- River City Girls - *
Crazy brawlers with cute girls, I really fell in love with this franchise. Could involve Misako and Kyoko with their main romantic interests or maybe original ones; Or maybe in another setting altogether, I just enjoy their personalities and designs very much.

- Game Crossovers - **

- My Little Pony -

Humanoid or Equestria Girl-esque (not actually on the EQ but can be convinced otherwise) preferably. Can be convinced normal still.

- TMNT -
Would depend of which version and a good pitch but I'd be up for it if a good idea comes by.

- Super Heroes - *
I don't know a lot of DC and Marvel but I know enough of some characters to make our own original take, be it separate or mixed between them. I wouldn't go for full MCU style RPs however, I'd rather go into a more different or anime/animated-inspired path. Also really dig Harley Quinn, if not my own take on her. (The concept of her trying to change her way and ending up hooking with a superhero would be interesting)

- Many Cartoons -
Hard to state one so I'm more willing to hear if anyone have a good story. Not in my highest priorities currently tho.

<More to Come>

You can also ask fandoms you're into of games, anime or western animation to know if I'm into them....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom