Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dominant for submissive

Ammit

Meteorite
Greetings. I'll try to keep this short, and to the point. Craving an enticing plot and lots of smut. Bring me your damsels in distress, and lets get naughty.

I have just returned after a short absence - if you messaged me before and I did not get back to you, please feel free to message me again.

I crave a submissive female for my dominant male. I am open to a number of kinks and pairings, so if you don't see one here I've listed, feel free to suggest it.

Literacy is important to me, though I won't ask for a novel. Decent spelling/grammar and at least a paragraph will suffice. I crave details, so please, don't be vague! Tell me how your character thinks, feels, etc. One-liners won't be tolerated.

My particular current interests include: non-con, dub-con, strong male vs weaker female, blackmail, coercion, kidnap, dark romance, obsession, fantasy, historical. In simple terms, beast vs beauty.

I will roleplay on site, via PMs or threads, or on Discord. If you're interested, do not post here; send me a PM.

A couple of basic plots I have in mind:
✦ YC is a fresh, innocent beauty; cherished by the village she lives in, and dedicated to saving herself for marriage. She's loved a village boy for years, and finally, they're to be wed. MC is a rough, tough mercenary, passing through. On her wedding day, MC strolls into town, and sees something he likes, so he decided to take it.
✦ Beauty & the Beast, but with sex. MC, the beast, has killed YC's father and taken her prisoner. This can start dark, and segue into romance, or it can stay dark - there's a lot of possibilities here we can discuss.
✦ I'd love to do something with a werewolf and a girl.
✦ A demon/demonic God drags a young woman to his realm - this could include multiple girls, or just one.
✦ A brother can't deny his desires for his sister any longer.
✦ Something pertaining to historical fiction - perhaps an arranged marriage, or a king/prince/lord taking an interest in a virgin maid/lady, despite his marriage.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom