Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any All is new! Plots(noncon/dubcon/hotwifing), facelaims. LF rough depraved partners.

GracieParker

Planetoid

Me
My name is Grace, or Gracie, depends on what you prefer. I am female in her late 20s with a job. Originally from Europe I usually live on the other side of the big pond. I might be busy sometimes. It's possible that I am able to post several times on some days and not at all on others. If you seek someone who is gonna post several times a day, sorry but then I'm not your girl.

• Lengthwise I prefer 3+ paragraphs, depending on the pace of the story 2 are also fine, but I'm talking paraghraphs not lines. Obviously sometimes more than 3 happens, the openers are usually longer, but in general I would like to keep it at about 3-4, otherwise I might feel obligated to match what is given and pressure is the worst nightmare of my muse.
  • CURRENTLY I am also trying to keep a limit of 500-900 words, give or take. I just got back into it after a couple of months being absent and I would like to ease back into things and not wrestle with complex and huge undertakings from the get go.
  • I prefer to play with faceclaims, at least for my character. Of course it's always a plus if your character has one too but I will leave that to you. Somewhere further down you will find a list of celebrities/models/random internet finds I would like to use as faceclaims. If you already mention your favourite/s when you contact me, you will have a much higher chance of me responding.
  • I play via PM. However, I think I can be persuaded to play in threads if thats your desire. I do not play via IM or Email, sorry.

On another note, if you decide to write a PM to me because you want to play with me, please please pleeeeeeease do not just give me one or two lazy lines. I will come and punch you in the face if you do that, just kidding but I will ignore your PM. Give me something to work with, why are you interested? What in my thread made you write to me? What are your ideas in regards to the proposed play? As it turns out, the majority on here is either unable or unwilling to respect these nicely colored lines. Seriously considering to establish a minimum word count for PM's. But for now we will do the old "have you really read my thread thoroughly?"-method. If you have, please say hi like this: Hello, Aloha and welcome to the shitshow!

Kinks
I am pretty much into rough wild sex, and I am looking mostly for noncon, forced, rape, blackmail rp with dom hung guys as I am pretty sub. If you are not into that, I am perfectly fine with that, but dont judge me because I am. So please only contact me if you like the same stuff. To get a better picture check out my F-List

I also have an extra nasty
beastiality thread, in case you are as fucked up as I am.

SOME OF THE PICS IN THIS THREAD MIGHT BE NSFW!!!! You have been warned!

Plots (NonCon)
The Feminist Agenda
Yeah yeah I know, tale as old as time, not creative bla bla bugger off will ya? Anyway. MC is a young feminist activist and influencer. Using social media to spread the message, picking fights with conservatives and enjoying the praising of her followers. Might even be openly bisexual or lesbian. So I am not talking about a feminist that actually has good intentions at heart. For this play we are talking fully toxic, entitled, selfish man hating crazy people. Back to the topic at hand. YC (and his friends?) see/s a small bit about her on the TV news, being praised for her "tireless and inspiring" work for the community and women. That just rubs YC the wrong way. His political views are straight from the 50s, a hardcore conservative who feels like he has enough of that nonsense. So he decides its time to teach her a lesson.
Faceclaims: Kristen Stewart, Willa Holland, Natalia Dyer, Cara Delevingne, Naomi Scott

Right-wing Nutjob
Worry not my dear friends, who have been offended by my previous plot. I am here to equal the records, offend everyone equally! So yeah, same thing, bugger off will ya? This is my thread and I can do with it whatever I want (withing the rules obviously) So this is kind of the opposite of the one before. This time MC is the ultra conservative one. Again I am playing with extremes, over the top situations and world views. MC is the classic, christian, gun loving right wing figure. If you look close enough, she probably is even racist and at the core rotten. Selfish and heartless. Born into a life of riches and political fame through her family, she never wanted for anything in life. She is following her father's legacy and is now holding a minor political position, spreading her questionable political views, dehumanizing lots of people in the process while still thinking of herself and her side as the "good ones". YC is sick of that garbage she is spreading and will have to punish her for all the misery she is bringing to the world. Extra bonus if the punisher is black, extra extra bonus if he brings his friends.
Faceclaims: Lily Collins, Anna Kendrick, Willa Holland, Natalia Dyer, Anya Taylor Joy, Alexandra Daddario, Daisy Ridley

Heart for the Homeless
MC is a young woman with a pure heart. Always trying to help others and spreading good vibes. That does not change when she encounters homeless people. Always polite and willing to lend a helping hand, she has even established a lose relationship with one particular homeless guy, YC. They talk every few days for a few minutes and usually my characters gets him a sandwich or something. This time its different though. YC lures mine away from public sight under some pretense and into a secluded spot. Could be under a bridge, an abandoned industrial complex, some small patch of forest or something like that. There he requires a different kind of help and he is not asking. Optional his friends could join.
Faceclaims: Anya Taylor Joy, Maisie Williams, Zoe Zoella Sugg

Truckstop at Night!
Very basic, very simple. MC is traveling in her car through the night. Stopping for some gas at some secluded little Truckstop in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere. She needs to use the toilet, which is a little further away from the pumps and as it turns out, quite old and in bad condition. Reeking of year old piss, and surely havent been cleaned in quite a while, my character is really not having a good time. Which will get worse though when she wants to leave, only to find out that one or several guys have other plans for her, and that is a good pounding in all her holes. Could very well involve watersports here.
Faceclaims: Maisie Williams, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Selena Gomez

Missionary in Africa!
MC is a young naive christian white girl. Think super clichee, one of those people who are blind to reality and think by giving the local homeless man a dollar they are changing the world for everyone. Her local church has a missionary program in which she is eager to take part. After arriving on the dark continent, there is not much time to adjust as not even a week in, the camp gets raided by the local war lords thugs. Big strong scary hunks who cant resist the allure of that young little white girl. Can be a one off there and then, or they come back for round 2. Or they take her with them back to their headquarters where she is locked/tied up and free to use by anyone.
Faceclaims: Zoe Zoella Sugg, Anya Taylor Joy, Emily Kinney

Wrong turn!
Heavily influenced by the movie with the same name. My character`s car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by massive woods she is trying to find someone that can help her. What she finds is a bunch of hillbilly redneck retards. They can be disfigured or maybe abnormally large in other areas if you catch my drift. I can imagine bucket loads of cum here too. Barely able to communicate they live hidden in the woods and every now and then capture lonely hikers or travelers in their cars. Usually though the victim does not look quite as appealing as my character, which means instead of getting killed right away she is taken into their hideout and repeatedly raped.
Faceclaims: Maisie Williams, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Natalia Dyer

BF has sick fantasies!
A guy is having these weird fantasies about rape and seeing his gf getting raped in front of him. He cant hold back anymore and actually arranges a meeting with a guy/several guys from the web. He leads her under a pretense into the woods/towards a mechanic shop/ some backalley, where they get ambushed and threatened with a gun. As planned with the bf the attacker/s tie him up, not really preventing him from getting free but enough to convince his GF that he is helpless. They then go to town on her.
Faceclaims: Willa Holland, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Lisa Vicari 3,

Its not personal, its business!
MC is a successful and confident business woman. Having been hired earlier in the year by a big corporation she has already brought in impressive results. On a meeting with the rest of the board members she is challenged by YC in some way, only to be practically annihilated verbally and being made fun of. The whole room is cackling and the humiliation YC feel is burning away certain inhibitions. Later that day, its already dark and the office is practically empty. Its time for some revenge.
Faceclaims: Anna Kendrick, Lily Collins, Penelope Cruz, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba

Delivery Girl!
MC is a delivery girl at a local fast food restaurant. Can be pizza or asian, depending on the faceclaim. yc is either ordering for himself or for the gang, could be bachelor party or something. when she arrives they realize that the girl looks tastier than the food and therefore they will have her, by force if necessary.
Pizzaversion: Maisie Williams, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Daisy Ridley, Holly Earl 3
Asianversion: Nayeon, Chaeyoung 2, Natsupoi 2

At the lake!
MC is taking in the sun, topless. YC creeps in the bushes, before running out all of a sudden and finish off on her body with thick streams of cum. Disgusted, she cleans herself, gets dressed and leaves the lake on her bicycle, but on the way he snatches her and brings her to a secluded cabin where the real show is just beginning.
Faceclaims: Kaley Cuoco, Selena Gomez, Anya Taylor Joy, Alexandra Daddario, Daisy Ridley, Anna Kendrick

Vacation gone wrong!
MC is on Vacation with her husband. Could even be their honeymoon. Unbeknown to him though, the place he picked is famous for white women trying to get the black experience. One afternoon on the beach they get surrounded by a few black guys who are trying to test the waters. They get rejected but they have already smelled blood. This can go different ways, they take her at the beach right there and then, break into their hotel room later at night, or snatch her off alone and bring her to a secluded area.
Faceclaims: Anna Kendrick, Lily Collins, Willa Holland, Kristen Stewart,

Some historical ones for all you history nerds out there. If you expect 100% historical accuracy...well you guessed it, bugger off will ya?

Salesman going from door to door!

Set in the 50/60, MC is a young housewife. Her husband is working all day and one morning a Salesman for vacuum cleaners visits her. Excited with this new piece of technology she lets him in and agrees to let him show off his product. After displaying all the features he prompts her to try it out herself, only to slide in behind her, adjusting her hold on the product. This would be the point where he snaps. For whatever reason, maybe her face, her smell, her skin, her legs, there is something that drives him wild and he cant resist. He has to take her there and then without mercy.
Faceclaims: Kristen Stewart, Willa Holland, Anna Kendrick

Chaos in the convent!
This would take place in medieval times, either at war time between to countries or during a viking raid into England. MC is a nun, living in the convent in total celibacy since being a little girl. Alas, during war times men become animals and the sight of a young untouched woman is way too appealing to resist. Carried away into a secluded chamber by one or more men, MC must suffer through their violent urges.
Faceclaims: Natalia Dyer, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Anya Taylor Joy, Cara Delevingne, Freya Allan 3

In the name of the cross!
The day is 15 July 1099. A little more than one month after the siege of Jerusalem had begun, the christian forces that made up the first crusade finally breach the walls of the city and start their rampage through the enemy population. MC, a muslim girl gets captured by one or more invaders and has to bear all the dammed up frustration of the christians.
Faceclaims: Ayden Mayeri, Naomi Scott, Isabela Merced, Ana de Armas, Selena Gomez

Mother Russia would be ashamed!
MC is the daughter of a high ranking official in the Soviet Union, shortly before its demise, so probably mid 80s. She lives with him in a western country though as he is working at the local embassy. Could be in the US, or UK, France, Germany, something like that. Also working there is MC's Uncle, the brother of her father. When her father gets called back to Russia for a temporary assignment she stays behind. Now free from the watchful eye of her father she is more open about enjoying the western lifestyle. Her uncle is witnessing that behaviour and it causes utter disgust in him so he contacts his brother asking what to do. He tells him to discipline her, make it clear where her loyalty belongs. The uncle however is a bit sick and twisted so he decides the best way to do that is contact some of his friends and gangfuck some sense into her, showing her the true meaning of sharing.
Faceclaims: Natalia Dyer, Kristen Stewart, Cara Delevingne, Lena Meyer Landrut

Slaves Revenge
The plantation owner is a cruel man. The kind of guy who takes joy in dealing out undeserved punishment. The kind of guy who sees his slaves as things, not as humans. Logically the slaves hate him and everyone connected to him. That counts for his wife as well. Arrogant and ignorant to the slaves real situation, she is not much more popular than her husband. Constantly acting as if the slaves were merely stupid, talking slowly and loudly to them, she keeps dehumanizing them. Accusing some of them of theft if she misplaced something and placing other obstacles in their way. When the husband is away for weeks on business travel, the slaves start a revolt, taking over the farm and a couple of them are eager to take out their frustration on the wife. Im really thinking extreme here, proper IR gangrape, getting some of her holes filled by more than one cock.
Faceclaims: Barbara Palvin, Willa Holland, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba

Plots (DubCon/Blackmail)
I would like to point out that even though this will be dubcon or blackmail, the smut will still belong into the category rough, misogynistic, mean, degrading and quite close to noncon. Just the element of pure force won't be necessary, but I am still up for plenty of physical abuse.
Dyke gets dick or gets told on!
My character is the lesbian stepsister of your character. Always keen to degrade her verbally for her orientation, he will strike gold when he finds drugs in her room one day. Finally able to turn his verbal abuse into physical he blackmails her into submission, threatening to tell their parents about it. For this one I would like for him to be extra savage and rough with her. Letting out all his misogynistic pent up frustrations.
Faceclaims: Freya Allan 3, Kristen Stewart, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Holly Earl 3,
Cheating Stepmom!
Yeah yeah I know, how creative. The classics are classics for a reason ok? So my character will be the stepmom of yours. I want to avoid the clichee gold-digger take on this one and prefer it to be either that your father is simply a bad husband, cheating himself or just generally neglecting my character. Maybe even outright treat her like trash. Vulnerable, she is seeking comfort in another man's arms and your character finds out about it. Could be that he sees her or simply discovers her extramarital affair on her phone. Now she will have to pay a price for his silence. Like I mentioned earlier, I am not looking for her worshipping him, pleasing him like a slave. She is a piece of meat for him to abuse and because of his knowledge she can not fight back or deny him when he feels like ravaging her.
Faceclaims: Hayley Atwell 3, Penelope Cruz, Fernanda Urrejola 3, Elizabeth Reaser, Aimee Garcia 3, Linda Cardellini 3, Charisma Carpenter 3, Karla Souza

Plots ( mostly Hotwifing)
Yes, I am widening my horizon. Still looking for extremely rough and abusive sex though. Just with a different frame set up around it.

Take over buddy! (some dubcon)
My character is in happy relationship. At least it is for her. Her boyfriend, while satisfied on the surface, is having some serious mental issues. He feels his sexual prowess is lacking and she deserves more. He had fantasized countless times already what it would be like to watch her getting stuffed really good by a hung stud. Could even go into the interracial direction. While she does not agree with his view of him lacking at all, his urge is becoming too strong to ignore. He would explain it to her, telling her that it would make him happy and more satisfied, which is why she gives in after the initial hesitation. Where he finds the lucky stud can vary, could be a friend of his, a colleague, a stranger from the internet. Once the meeting is arranged he will watch as she is getting utterly destroyed to an extent that is way too much for her, yet she endures it, once she sees the sparkling in his eyes and how happy he is. (One of us would have to take on two roles here, though I am open minded. You can play the bf or the stud, or both. We will find a solution.)
Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Camila Cabello 3, Anna Kendrick, Lena Meyer Landrut

It is unethical and unprofessional, but I like it!
My character is a urologist, working mostly in the practice she is sharing with her husband, who is obviously also a urologist. Yet she also works a few hours each week at a hospital. On the surface, everything seems rather perfect. However, she is hiding a lifelong secret from him. She is obsessed with cocks. It is an addiction that has been part of her for most of her adult life and it was also the reason why she chose that specific medical field. She is fascinated by practically all kinds of cocks and uses some of her hospital hours to give her patients hand or blowjobs. One day her husband surprises her at the hospital and barges in on her servicing another man's dick. They have a serious sitdown back home, but to her surprise he is not that mad. Though scolding her for her infidelity and her dishonesty, he is in fact turned on. Even admits to her that he has fantasized about her and other men. From that point on, the dynamic shifts and he proposes to act out on their desires in their own office, with him either watching in the same room, or via hidden cam. So here I am looking for someone to play the husband, as the men who will get lucky are meant to be quick one off's and there would be quite a few of them.
Faceclaims: Fernanda Urrejola 3, Gemma Chan 3, Antonia Thomas 3, Karla Souza

Horny Mom!
I know, this one usually is a favourite for you guys, so you better impress me with your ideas. Basic thought behind it what follows: MC is the mom of a young guy (18-20 years old), who is having a party at the house. Casually mixing with the party guests to keep an eye on everythinig, MC does not keep an eye on her drink input and will end up tipsy and horny. Ideally I would go for the clichee classic of having the son have a black friend over at the party and MC just wont be able to help it, but to see for herself if black guys are well endowed. While I do see MC initiating the engagement, I do need a young stud for this, who will rail her in ways she has never been pounded before.
Faceclaims: Fernanda Urrejola 3, Gemma Chan 3, Jennifer Connelly, Elizabeth Reaser, Aimee Garcia 3, Linda Cardellini 3, Charisma Carpenter 3, Karla Souza

Everything can be talked about so if you have some ideas to tweak a plot or have something different all together in your mind, feel free to bring it up and then we can discuss it further. I would like to think I am open minded.

Last edited:
Got some promising messages, though usually only 50% work out so it looks like I have 1-2 more spots available. Therefore I bump this baby!

Back
Top Bottom