Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Fantasy! Reality! Smuttiness! Story! Come one and all and step right up to gander at my humble offerings!

Maxaro

Planetoid
Introduction

Disclaimer: MORE OR LESS ALL THE PICTURES LINKED IN THIS THREAD ARE NSFW

Well hello there, how nice of you to drop by.

To start things off with, here are some details about myself; I'm a Swedish guy who loves to write and I've been doing RP-ing and the like for the better part of 5+ years. I've been told by many people that I don't seem like the person who'd be all into romance and stuff, but that's absolutely my jam; whether it be soft and tender or wanton and wicked, I love it all. That said, I'm still very flexible in regards to what I enjoy to RP about/as and as long as an idea is interesting enough, and doesn't feature anything non-consensual, I'll probably be happy to play it out. On the smuttier side of things, I feel comfortable writing pretty much any variation of subs, doms, and switches with no real preference between them, as long as things don't get too violent and demeaning. My ideal ratio regarding smut/plot in RPs varies greatly between ideas, but 50/50 is usually what feels most natural to me. Depending on my schedule, I usually try to send out replies about 3-4 times a week, but I reply to PMs as soon as possible. I usually just match whatever my partner writes in regards to post length, but in general, my comfort zone is probably somewhere around 3-5 decent paragraphs.

Love: Like I said, I'm a sappy guy, and I have a hard time finding the joy in scenarios in which the characters don't share genuine feelings and affection for one another, at least by the end of the story.

Monsters: I love "exotic" stuff, simple as that really. Be it anthros, fantasy creatures, monster girls, or even straight up ferals, I welcome all to a romp in the sheets Beauty and the beast type scenarios are among my favorites and I thoroughly enjoy playing either side of the dynamic; big monster man or human hottie. Shout out to sexy ladies with digitigrade legs, has to be one of my favorite genders.

Vanilla: I enjoy the sweet stuff. Affection and tenderness and all that sappy, gooey shit is my go to even in dominant roles. That said, I am very open to accommodating my partner's needs and I do not require much convincing at all to do some rougher stuff if requested as long as it stays consensual. I will simply not ask for that kind of stuff myself.

Contrast: Opposites attracting and complimenting one another is a tried and true dynamic that I definitely think doesn't get old. Backgrounds, appearances, cultures, personalities, you name it. I love experimenting with the chemistry that can come about from two distinctly different characters interacting and exploring one another in various ways.

"Purification"/reverse corruption: Evil or otherwise unloved characters getting the genuine, heartfelt affections that they've been so starved for is right up there as one of my biggest weaknesses. I'm an absolute slut for watching a big bad demoness open herself up to love for once and slowly turn more kind and gentle, or some very promiscuous, abrasive young woman settling down and realizing that she prefers a monogamous way of living.

Exclusivity: Basically, I love making someone feel "special" and "unique", as well as getting the same treatment in return. Anthro/monster girls forgoing their own kind to be with a human guy because they feel they can get more love and happiness that way? Hell yeah, man, inject that shit straight into my veins. Cold, distant, or aggressive girls/guys having a big soft spot for their special someone, treating them and them alone with love and care? Yes please, and some more on top.

Orientation play: Recent favorite of mine, but I really like exploring newfound attractions, especially lesbians finding out that maybe there's more to their sexual preferences than they originally thought.

Dislikes:

Anything that belongs in the toilet

Heavy bondage

Anything forced (100% non-negotiable)

Cheating

Heavy degradation and/or humiliation

Vore

Curry (It's the worst spice in existence. FIGHT ME!)

For more specifics, please check out my F-list. It's linked in my signature.

Story stuff

I'm up for both original or fandom RP's and the fandoms that I feel the most comfortable playing characters in are League of Legends, Warhammer 40k/Fantasy, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Dragon Age, Monster Hunter, and Mass Effect in no particular order. I'm mostly looking for long term stories at the moment, but I won't scoff at good short term ideas either, and my biggest craving as of late is League of Legends stuff. I legit have too many ideas to list featuring the characters from that series.

General pairings I like goes as follows, with italics indicating my preferred role:

Thresh (League of Legends) x Any

Knight(ess) x Dragon(ess)

Hero x Guardian angel

Caring person x Runaway abuse victim

Devoted guard x Good/evil queen

Male Hawke x Merrill (Dragon Age)

Slave/Pet x Loving master/mistress

Younger light/conflicted Sith x Mature Jedi master

Ideas and plots

On a planet or craftworld under full siege from a splinter fleet of Hive fleet Leviathan, my Warrior would have his connection to the Hivemind ripped from him thanks to a freak Warpstorm hitting the planet/craftworld, leaving him confused and almost scared as he begins to wander away from the main Tyranid attack force. Where did the voice that has always spoken to him go? Thanks to his lost connection, his disappearance wouldn't even be noticed by the rest of his brood, and he's free to wander through the wilderness/wasteland until he senses something. A Warp signature. It's not nearly as strong as the one that was ripped from him, but with how confused he is, he's sure it has to be the same. He's found the voice again!

This would basically be me playing the part of a Tyranid bodyguard or even pet to some Psyker (latent in the case of Adepta Sororitas considering the whole "witch" thing...) as I believe them to be the Hivemind. My sole purpose would be to protect YC and follow her orders. The Warrior in this scenario can be replaced with a Genestealer Broodlord, a Tyranid Prime, or a Genestealer Patriarch if you'd prefer.

A World Eater berserker, who belongs to a very small warband who have ties back to the pre-heresy legion, and his "partner", a dark Eldar shrike who lost a wing fighting alongside the warband against Slaaneshi daemons.

They teamed up because after all of the fighting was done, both were simply too tired to finish the other off, or so they tell themselves, and afterwards they realized they could actually help one another. The Eldar, with her extensive knowledge of pain, can help the World Eater with the constant agony that the Butcher's nails tries to bombard his brain with, while the World Eater is able to repel the seeking tendrils of the Warp from the Eldar due to his legion's powerful anti-psyker auras.

Less pain for him, less reminders that Slaanesh is waiting for her.

They're both old, seasoned fighters, with memories of before everything went to shit. He remembers the unbreakable ties of brotherhood that he shared with his fellow Astartes before the nails reduced them all into frothing slayers. She remembers the glory days of the Eldar empire, before their souls were stolen by she who thirsts. And everyone else in the warband knows that they share something special, even whilst the two of them refuse to admit it. Together, they let one another weather the storm, and with every passing day, they find it harder and harder to deny it. Deny their bond.

I'm looking for someone who'd like to play a goth/alternative girl in collage who has been an outcast for as long as she can remember, perhaps even abused by her parents due to her non-conforming ways. By now, she's grown very apathetic towards almost the whole world around her as a defense mechanic, and it shows heavily in her grades and increasingly spotty attendance record. Due to this, she's been assigned a private tutor (who can be either a fellow student or an adult teacher), and as it turns out, he's not like the people she's used to. He treats her with respect and kindness, being able to see past the shields of apathy she's but up around herself and due to how affection starved she is, it doesn't take many sessions together before she can't help but open up more and more, with sparks starting to fly as they get to know each other better.

That's the general scenario that I had in mind, but there are a lot of things that can be tweaked. I'm not against the characters finding themselves in bed with one another after only a couple of sessions together, or things being a more slowburn kind of thing. The only details of the RP I'd say are "must-haves" is that the girl has a gothic sense of fashion in terms of appearance (dark clothing, dyed hair, heavy makeup, piercings, tattoos, any or all of these and more please) and that she's "clingy" and submissive when it comes to the bedroom, wishing to hug and be hugged tightly whilst passions are flaring.

Due to the "specifications" listed regarding my partner's character, I am more than willing to offer the same curtsy regarding my own character and how looks and acts like, as well as whether he's older or the same age as the girl. There are a lot of different kinks that can go along with this idea, so I'm just going to refer anyone reading to my F-list again.

Finally, I'd also like to mention that I wouldn't mind playing out this scenario with a trans/non-binary/"trap" character in the place of the girl, as long as said character wants to appear feminine and had the same gothic style.

A young lady who has considered herself a lesbian for basically the whole of her teenage/adult life has a very messy and heart-punching breakup with her now ex-girlfriend (it can have been over infidelity, lack of commitment, new job opportunities, you name it) and spends a good week just wallowing in self pity and shitty emotions. This isn't the first time a relationship has gone bust for her and she's starting to doubt whether she'll find someone to settle down with. At the end of this miserable week, being as emotionally fragile as she is, she lets herself get drunk at a bar and starts chatting with a guy for once. They hit it off and eventually go back to his place and she has a night of surprisingly fun new experiences, The next morning, she wakes up first and, while hungover, remembers the details and feelings from the night before very vividly. Panicking, she writes down a hasty note and high tails it out of there, only to realize later that she can't get her mind of this guy, at which point they run into each other again because, surprise surprise, it turns out they work at the same place/go to the same school.

From there, I'm happy with going in any number of different ways, but the centerpiece of the story would be an exploration of sexuality and how a lesbian realizes that maybe she isn't as exclusively attracted to ladies as she thought she was. Bonus points if the lady had been a virgin until meeting the guy and now she had "given it away" to someone she didn't even think she could be sexually or emotionally attracted to. Much like my previous idea about the goth girl, I've intentionally left my character undefined so that my partner can make them into someone they'd like to play against, since my specifications for their character are rather strict.

Being a member of a famous pop-star group is hard work. Lots of rehearsing, lots of travel, lots of people to deal with, and you're spending most of your life together with three other people who are pretty distinctly different from yourself, meaning arguments and disagreements are bound to happen. It's for all of those reasons and more that having a good manager/producer is an absolute lifesaver. It also helps if in addition to being helpful he's also sweet, kind, respectful, and very pleasant to look at. Sometimes, however, you worry that he doesn't realize how important he is to the group as a whole or you specifically, but you know a very good way of showing all of your gratitude. Only issue is that you might not be alone in wanting to showcase just how thankful you are for his work...

I'm pitching this idea using League of Legends characters, but I'd be fine with using pretty much any kind of substitute as long as the dynamic of pop divas and their manager/producer remains the same. Definitely going to be smut oriented, but I'd love a real plot to keep it all moving as well, even if I haven't thought out anything specific yet. I'm happy with either the solo or harem route, as well as either something cooperative or competitive, though my preference would definitely be towards the girls trying to be the best. Head-wife, as it were. Sharing is caring is also good though.

Partially inspired by the character Abia from Huniepop 2, funnily enough. I would love to RP a scenario in which a sexually and emotionally repressed Muslim girl/young woman meets a non-Muslim guy who she really, really hits it off with despite how angry she knows it would make her family. She's lived all her life crushed beneath religious rules and expectations and is pretty much all but desperate to explore all the things she's been forbidden from doing. MC would offer just such an opportunity, free from all judgement, and to no one's surprise, YC finds herself loving this new sense of freedom, breaking tradition after tradition with different levels of remorse, realizing only "too late" that she no longer wants to go back to living like her family wants her to.

What it says on the tin, more or less. I'd prefer the RP be set someplace not in the middle east, YC being either an immigrant or refugee. There will unavoidably be some anti-Islamic under and overtones with this idea and I'm fine with either attempting to avoid them or actively leaning into them with things such as light raceplay and the like. Both extremes work for me.

If anything in this thread sounds interesting, please send me a PM. I'm very flexible when it comes to where RPs take place, be it in PMs, threads, or off-site on things like Discord (maxaro0200) so there are no issues there, and I hope that I've made a good case for why I'd be fun to RP with!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Cleaned things up and decided that since it's a year later, I might as well give this thing a bump.

Been writing nothing but essays these past two weeks and it's been fucking torturous. Want to return to enjoyable writing instead.

Please shoot me some of your own ideas if you like the cut of my jib but none of my plots are to your liking. Would be happy to satisy some cravings and the like.

Back
Top Bottom