Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of the Throne (MysteriousD x N7Biotic)

Diego blushed at hearing Luciana's sweet complimented at him, but he smiled at the same time. Diego was also happy to hear that Luciana was very much enjoying herself wih the food and he noted she got the enchiadas. He blushed brighter at hearing her comment about him kissing and he happily leaned forward to return tohe kiss to his beloved. It was very nice being able to be with her. They were a sweet yet spicy couple now, weren't they?

"Actually there are. There are plenty of sweet stops here. Chocolate actually wasn't originally sweet. It was originally a bitter beverage that was a ritualistic drink," Diego started to explain to Luciana. "Despite that, it's very important. Being paid in cacao beans was considered a noble treat. And then, when the Hispania folk arrived and warred with some of the tribes, they discovered the drink and experimented with it. Added different types of milk or sugar and over time, that was how chocolate was born. And the modern Atzlanian people adore it and we're proud that we're the home of it, though we've used ingrediants more commonly here, like agave as the sweetener instead of sugar for example," Diego explains to her with a smile on his face. He was always fascinated with the process of making chocolate and it was something he even did in his spare time.

"We loved baked goods and sweets," he added. "Alot from the backgrounds of our ancestors here and from across the sea," Diego explained. "What are your favorite desserts?" he asked her, wondering what she liked so he could figure where he could take her after they finish their lunch.

The idea of visiting a sweet shop did sound really pleasant. It's been quite sometime since Luciana has indulged herself in something sweet and tasty. In fact, the last time she had a sweet was in Plovdiv before she left the city and it really surprised her that she hadn't gotten herself a piece of chocolate or two from all this time she's been in Altzan. Then again, her focus was on things other then sweets beforehand, but now, she can finally allow herself to enjoy the pleasures of Altzan with someone she unintentionally fell in love with. She was letting herself experience a lot of things now with her mind focused more on kinder and sweeter things, it was almost funny how blind she was to how humans could actually be more interesting to be around then she originally believed, especially Altzan's people and even more so, Diego himself.

Luciana took a drink of her tea as Diego went on to explain to her that chocolate was originally very bitter and how it turned into what it was today. It was oddly cute seeing him going on about Altzan's history with such pride and obvious personal interest in the subject. He was becoming increasingly cute to her when he was in his element and something other then a means to get her hands on the throne. She loved seeing him tell her either, both with or without a point, both useful and useless information. Just seeing him so comfortable around her and eager to show her everything he knows was enough to make her feel warm inside. Diego truly was a wonderful man, full of knowledge that he's always eager to expand with a kind heart.

"Really? Wow, I didn't know chocolate had such a deep history. That's pretty interesting actually." She smiled sweetly at him, letting her finger trace around the rim of her glass of tea briefly. Then he asked about her favorite treat and it made her chuckle a bit, "Oh, there's a few I like, but if I had to pick one..." She trailed off, taking a moment to think. Luciana loved a few sweets at similar levels of enjoyment, she never really thought which ones were her favorites before since she didn't think about sweets or foods in general too often. "I would have to say cakes are favorites. I love all the different flavors and how amazing they can look and taste with the right set of hands." She finally answered with a bit of a excited smile on her lips.

"Yes. It's an important food to our culture so when we got our independence and whatnot, we worked to try and get dominance of the market so we can make sure we can do it our way," Diego told her with a proud smile on his face as he looked in her wonderful smile. When he heard that she liked cakes, Diego kept that in mind for what they could soon after. "I love cake too. But is there any cake in particular that you like?" Diego was wondering out loud in asking her. After all, there were various ways to make a chocolate cake after all.

He was just happy in seeing her there with him.

When she would answer the question, Diego kept it in mind for something to be done later.

However, for now, Diego saw it arrived. Their food. There was a wonderous rush of wonderful smells and delicious looking food, getting Diego's appetite ready for the two of them. "Ready to eat, sweetie?" Diego asked Luciana with a smile on his face.

That little proud smile Diego had when he talked about chocolate and his culture's love for it made her own smile widen. Diego just couldn't stop being so cute to her. Every time she saw him smile like that, her heart would quicken. Luciana wished she could make him smile like that all the time, but knew it wasn't possible. Though, that was going to stop her from trying. When he asked her what kind of cake she typically liked, Luciana had to think for a moment. There was so many to chose from that she wasn't sure if she could pick a favorite. Everyone she's had were delicious in their own ways, so she wasn't particularly picky about them. "Hmm..." She hummed thoughtfully before finally giving an answer, "I don't think I have a favorite really. I think they're all good, especially if they're made with the right hands."

Spending such a nice afternoon with Diego was something she never expected to enjoy as much as she did. She was learning so much about Altzan's culture that she was really starting to enjoy everything about Altzan. The people, the culture, its history, all of it she was growing to love it. Even more so was that she was getting to learn about Diego as well, more then she ever thought she would care to and she was enjoying every second of it. Luciana's attention diverted for a second when she saw that their food had arrived, the smell alone was enough to make her belly rumble in delight, but the look of it was just as wonderful. She smiled at Diego with bright eyes and replied a little excitedly, "I am, my love. It looks and smells so good."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I like alot of cakes and desserts in general. I like them rich and chocolately, though some with those yellow fruits known as lemons or the cremy and flaky dessert from Gaul... I think it is called the mille-feuille in that language or something," Diego noted as he was thinking about what it could be. He was having so much fn beeing with Luciana. He was already looking excited at eating with her. "Let us eat together then," Dieg told her with a smile before he began indulging in the food.

He liked simple foods, and sometimes, all you need was just some well-grilled beef with tortillas. Though Diego also put some of the avocado with a squirt of lime and a bit salt on them. He was indulging in his food. "How are you enjoying the food?" Diego said while he was watching Luciana enjoy her food. He was making sure that she was having alot fo fun in eating and so on. It was definitely the best lunch he had, mainly because it was with her.

"After this, we'll go and have dessert and then we can see what else we can do for fun," Diego offered to her with a smile.

"Mmm, just thinking about rich and chocolately cakes is making my sweet tooth go wild." She half joked with a little chuckle, "I think I've heard of a...what was it again? Mille-feuille? I met a few people who talked about it, but I don't think I've had one myself." She smiled, having a faint idea of what one looked like from a friend at the time who told her about it. The country that the sweet dessert was famous in wasn't too far from Plovdiv, granted it took awhile to get there, but compared to Altzan it was a much shorter journey. The look of excitement in his eyes to be eating with her and appearing genuinely enjoying her company made her heart pound more rapidly in her chest. If she could keep that look on his face for the rest of their days, she could die a happy woman.

With Diego indulging in his meal, Luciana saw no reason for her to not do the same herself. Luciana cut off a piece of her spicy enchiladas and brought it up to her lips. The moment it touched her tongue, she closed her eyes and hummed in satisfaction. The mixture of the tortilla, cheese, and the meat stuffed inside with enough spices to give it a bit of a kick was almost orgasmic. She took her time to enjoy her first bite, before finally swallowing and answering the question she faintly heard Diego ask her. "Oh my god, this is amazing. I haven't tasted anything this good in a long time and getting to experience it with you makes it even better." She smiled sweetly at him before going in to take another bite. After swallowing her next bite, Luciana smiled back at Diego and replied, "Sounds lovely and...thank you for bringing me here." She smiled warmly, her cheeks lightly blushing as she looked a him with pure happiness in her eyes.

Diego chuckled with Luciana over thinking about the delicious sweets that they were looking to. If it wasn't for their age and new prestige, they would be like any new love-struck couple, savoring every moment together with a wonderful sense of gooey affection. He loved seeing her smile and seeing her laugh. He did pause his eating so he could see how Luciana would be enjoying her food. he was rewarded by seeing a very luscious expression. He was always proud of the food of the people and so seeing strangers enjoy it was usually a good way to make him feel more relaxed and proud. However, hearing Luciana's sweet words was even better. "Likewise to you," Diego told her with a smile before he leaned in to kiss her. His own happiness was reflected back into her.

"And thank you for accompanying me. Every moment with you is wonderful," Diego told her as he grabbed her hand to kiss it like a gentleman before chuckling at the theatrics of it all. He was adoring being with her. He continued eating the food and savoring the wonderful company while being with her. He talked to her about many things, such as the food and some of the lives of the people here. Like how the assistant chef was an expectant father or how one of the waitresses has been flirting with a metalworker who visits every other day. It was abotu trying to notice the little things and getting to know everyone.

Before long, they finished their dinner and it would soon be time for dessert. "Would you like to have the cakes now, or should we save it for later while we enjoy a dessert here?" Diego asked Luciana with a smile on his face.

In a way, it was ironic for Luciana to be the one experiencing such a sweet love with someone who returned it so affectionately. Luciana was always the one to ruin relationships, much like the one she was in now. It use to be a pleasure all on its own to entrance a person who was madly in love with another enough to make them betray their beloved. She would even go as far as to make sure that they were caught in the act by her victim's lover to make things even more fun and enjoyable to endure. She never feared being hurt, no human could hurt her easily, so if any scorned lover decided to take their anger out on her, she often left the altercation unscathed. It was even better when the person she seduced into cheating on their lover would come to her after it all, thinking she would still be interested in them after having her fun. She used to love that look of hurt, horror, and anger that often painted their faces when she revealed to them she only wanted to sleep with them once or twice, but never actually wanted to be with them. Now, however, she was the one in a love struck relationship, which made her weary of others, but more often, found it oddly humorous that she has changed so much thanks to one human in such a short amount of time. All in the name of love.

Despite not being the most socially adept man, Diego found new ways to charm her more then the most charming incubus has. She returned his kiss eagerly, closing her eyes and savoring the moment as though it would be their last. Each sweet word he uttered to her making her heart flutter. A little chuckle left her lips as he took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman, feeling a little shiver go down her spine as he did and her cheeks faintly turning red. As they ate together, Diego told her so much about anything that crossed his mind. Somehow Diego could talk about paint drying on a wall and she'd somehow still be interested in it purely because it was coming out of Diego's mouth. She was learning so much about his home and the people who lived here, honestly surprised he knew so much about the residents. Most royals wouldn't care about their subject's personal lives, but Diego seemed to make a effort to know them, maybe not by name, but just know them and some of the things they have happening in their everyday, simple lives. When Diego became king, with or without her by his side, he would make a lot of people happy.

By the time Luciana finished her dinner, the idea of having something sweet in her belly to join the rest of her delicious evening would make a perfect evening, somehow even better. Diego's question made her ponder for a moment. While she was interested in the desserts here, Luciana knew that they would always have another chance to come back as long as they were together, which would hopefully be for a long time. It wasn't long before she gave her answer, smiling as she finished off her tea and gently grabbing his hand just to feel it within her own. "I'd love to see what kind of sweet deserts this place has, but with all that talk of cake, I can barely think about anything else." She chuckled a little, "Besides, I doubt this will be our last time here, so maybe we have dessert here some other time."

"All right then, that makes sense," Diego said to her with a smile as she decided on them having cake. He went and paid the price along with some extra money, a donation to ensure that everyone was doing okay. He would then grab Luciana's hand and waved good bye to everyone there before they moved out to continue looking throughout the town. "They're all good people. There is a lot of good people here and I wanna be able to take care of them all. Most of all you," Diego told Luciana with a smile as he embraced her and then giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Diego began taking her a tour of the capital city, pointing out some of the new buildings or some of the ruins in the distance of his ancestral people, talking in awe of the large stone pyramids in the jungle, rivaling the age of the lost ancient great civiliations of those over in Europa. He would also try and wave to everyone and greet then. Many would nod and wave respectfully, smiling when they would see him. Diego also shook heads and was respectful to some of the civil officers or even one of the minor ministers enjoying their day out in the area.

"I think I found just the place," Diego said before taking Luciana to a small bakery, where there were some cakes presented. He smiled at the old man and embraced him with a smile. "Luciana, I want you to meet Juan. He was a student of my great grandfather. Back before my family got the throne, we were just like everyone else. My great grandfather was a master baker and he had a few students, with Juan being one of his best," he said with a smile on his face.

It was no surprise to Luciana to see Diego pay more then he needed to for their lovely meal. Most either didn't have the money to spare or was too greedy to give the hard workers a extra bit to help them through their tough times, even with giving their customers excellent service. Luciana herself was guilty of this in the past, she often didn't have to pay for anything thanks to her charms and less dignified methods of payment. However, seeing Diego going the extra mile to give them a generous donation to help the workers here, made her smile and admire him further. She couldn't remember the last time she witnessed anyone committing a act of generosity and it was a wonderful sight to see it from the man she's grown very fond of. Luciana joined Diego in saying good bye to the others and even thanked them for giving them such a lovely time there as she tightly held his hand in her own. Her cheeks blushed brightly from his comment, feeling her chest flutter from his sweet words. The blush on her cheek only worsened as she felt his lips kiss her cheek, making her giggle a little and adding, "You're too sweet Diego, not just to me, but to everyone you see. I love that about you...among a hundred other things."

As she walked hand in hand with her lover through the wonderful city, Luciana listened to every word Diego had to say. There was so much she hadn't noticed before, so much she didn't know about the city she lived close to, but she was happy to share these new experiences with Diego. She didn't realize how much culture and history was so close to her own old home, but then again, Luciana only cared about one or two things while she was there. Now though, it was like a magical world was being opened up to her with the man who stole her heart being the one to guide her through it. It was only made better seeing how kind Diego was to his people and vise versa. Even though Diego wasn't as socially adept then most, he put other people's comforts above his own and for that and many reasons more, she admired him. Some of the subjects even gave her some attention as well. Word of their beloved Prince finding a lover spread quickly and those who gave her attention gave her sweet compliments and respectful handshakes and greetings as well. She wondered if these lovely people would be as willing to shake her hand and compliment her if they knew what she really was...

A cute smile grew on her face seeing the small bakery before her with several delicious cakes on display. She always had a soft spot for bakeries. The smell of cooking baked goods and flour along with the natural warmth that came when you stepped inside was comforting to her. It also helped that bakeries were colorful and full of life even when no customers were inside and their owners tended to be the same way. Juan was no exception as she smiled sweetly watching Diego embracing the older man who owned the bakery. Her smile only widened when Diego went on to explain that Juan was his great grandfather's student, finding it oddly adorable to imagine a older man happily teaching a younger version of the man before her in a practice he was clearly happy with and skilled in. "It's nice to meet you sir, I'm Luciana." She smiled at the older man, holding her hand out respectfully since she didn't know the man well enough to embrace him as Diego did.

Diego smiled and blushed at her sweet words and her kiss. Diego responded by giving her a kiss back on the cheek. While Diego was also waving at everyone, he was also noting some strange looks, but not from the general people. He internally sighed as he realized that Luciana would most likely not know about it. Then again, it is perhaps one of the biggest secrets, well open secrets, of Aztlan anyway. Well, he will probably tell her tonight. It seemed like it would be the best time to do so.

However, right now, he was focused on being with her. Enjoying their time together. Enjoying loving one another. Just their personal little moemnts of heaven that happened when the two were together. It was just purely wonderful.

"Pleased to meet you," Juan said, shaking her hand before smirking and giving it a kiss. He chuckled good-heartedly. "A foreign girl, huh? Well, you always were want to go out of the ordinary, your highness," he said with a bellowing laugh. "So, what can I do for you two today?" Juan asked them with a smile. Diego couldn't help but laugh along with Juan. "I was just showing my girlfriend one of the places to get the best cakres this side of the capital and letting her look. There's the traditional stuff, like the pastel de tres leches or something more like chocolate," Diego suggesgted over to her with a smile.

Normally, Luciana's senses were as sharp as her mind, but there was something about being with Diego that dulled them. She could spot the smallest details in everyone's expression and body language, making it easy for her to read people. One of the many talents that came with being a creature such as herself that was also a vital part of the seduction game she use to play so often. However, all she could think about now was feeling Diego's hand in her own and the smile on his face, making her blind to the not so pleasant looks being thrown her way. All that mattered was that Luciana was with the man she never expected to fall for.

Luciana gave Juan a sweet smile as he took her hand to shake it, but ended up chuckling a little along with him after he kissed her hand. It's been a long time since she's felt someone kiss her hand as a form of greeting. Back home, it was common for men to greet her with a kiss to her hand which often allowed her to see their interest in her when their eyes looked up at her when they did it. When she went to extravagant parties, her hand got to meet a lot of men as many tried to charm themselves to put a ring on her finger, or at the very least, share her bed with her that night. "Oh my, what a charmer." She teased playfully and in good nature, allowing herself another chuckle. However, Juan's next words about Diego's choice in a woman matching his nature to go out of the ordinary was more true then either of the men knew. Luciana wasn't just a foreign lady, she wasn't even human. She didn't let the smile wash off of her face as the thought rushed into her mind and luckily, it didn't even stay for long once the conversation moved on.

Her cheeks blushed brightly when Diego called her his girlfriend. It wasn't something that was new or shocking to her, Luciana knew very well what she was to him, but she had never actually heard the word spoken aloud until now and hearing that word leave Diego's lips directly only made her heart quicken even faster. She let a little giggle at Diego's words, knowing well she was a woman worthy of showing off, but was flattered and even a bit embarrassed that it the words came from a man who legitimately stole her heart. A bit of curiosity shone in her eyes at the name "Pastel de tres leches", and the fact that it was something traditional made her even more curious about it. After all, the whole evening of their outing has been centered around learning the traditions, history, and culture of the city, so why should that stop now? Luciana decided to point out just that as she held onto Diego's hand, "Well, I've been learning so much about Altzan's history, culture, and traditions today, I see no reason not to see how delicious Altzan's traditional cake is. It certainly sounds delicious." She smiled with a hint of excitement at the idea of tasting a new sweet.

Diego just smiled at being with Luciana as he noticed her playing along as well as her blushing when he called her his girlefriend. He meant it. This woman worked her way into his heart and vice versa and he was happy to spend time being with her. He was seeing her muse over whether she wanted to try the cake or not. Pastel de tres leches or "three milk cake" is admittingly a new creation over in Mexico, namely that it was created following the inventions of "evaporated" and "condensed" milks. Granted, it was just the cake associated with it. If Diego wanted to go with dessert over all, he'd have them try chongos zamoranos. It was one of the oldest and most well-known desserts of Mexico. However, he then saw her wanting to try it. Her hint of excitement set off his own and so he led her to a table and chair, pulling the chair for her to sit on before he did.

"Okay then, two slices of cake please," Diego told Juan in Spanish with a smile before he turned to face to see Luciana, smiling at her. Before long, Juan came with the slices of cake to drink along with a surprise. "Hot chocolate. Juan, you are a true gentleman," Diego said with a smile. And indeed, it was very good hot chocolate, mixed with cinnamon inside of it for the special Mexican flavor for it. He turned to Luciana and was waiting for her to try the cake to see if she would like it or not.

Luciana was genuinely excited about getting to share experiencing tasting a new cake in a place unlike her own with Diego. She rarely got excited about things before, but now she was like a little girl in a candy shop, or in this case, a cake shop. She even felt as though she was a hundred years younger again just being beside her lover and getting to taste a new sweet with him. While she personally had no idea what the cake translated to in her own natural tongue, it still sounded amazing to her and she was sure she could ask Diego if she grew curious enough about it. Maybe that was another thing she should consider: learning Altzan's traditional language. She was lucky that most people she encounter so far understood her language and spoke it, but she wanted to see the look on his face when she spoke to him in his traditional language. Besides, most of her kind could speak over a dozen languages and while she had a good few under her belt, she was still considered young for her kind and Luciana wasn't going to miss an opportunity to learn yet another language. Who knew when it might come in handy someday.

Her point was only proven when Diego spoke to Juan in a way she couldn't understand. Through context, she was able to roughly figure out what he told Juan and when she saw Juan return to them with two slices of cake, she had been correct in her assumption. However, he came with something else as well much to her surprise. Her smile grew when Diego revealed that the drink was hot chocolate. Luciana had heard rumors about the drink back home, but never had the opportunity to taste it herself until now. "Wow, thank you." She smiled at Juan, thanking him for his kindness. Luciana, unable to wait much longer with a delicious looking piece of cake before her, went ahead and took a bite. "Mmmm." She hummed happily tasting the most moist cake she had ever tasted before. It was colder then the other cakes she had tasted before, but when mixed with the warmth of her hot chocolate, it made one of the best feelings of warm and cold fill her belly and the rest of her body. The hint of cinnamon in it only made it that much better too, making it perhaps one of the best drinks she's ever experienced. "Oh my!" She smiled brightly, "This cake is one of the best cakes I've ever tasted and don't get me started on how wonderful this hot chocolate is." She chuckled sweetly before allowing herself another sip of her drink.

Diego was happy to see Luciana be so exciting and he couldn't felt but feel younger as well. He also made her a note to teach her Atzlan's language... well, the main one. Despite Atzlan still being a bit uneasy with the country that tried to colonize them, they still widely spoke the language though Diego attributed that to them having an alphabet rather than the complex symbol system his ancestors had. However, there are programs in reviving the ancient language back though making an alphabet remains difficult... if namely on whether to use an alphabet or abugida for the new writing system regarding this.

However, he could still teach her their main one and she would probably it up easily given that it comes from Europa, where Romantic languages are pretty dominant.

He waited for her to take the bite of the cake and he was rewarded by seeing her utterly indulge in it with a wonderful smile on her face while enjoying the hot chocolate at the same time. It was something he did as well. Diego was also pleased to see her enjoy the cinnamon in the hot chocolate as well. He then went to sample it on his own.

"Yeah, it's very good! The cinnamon is our special touch along with some ithers," Diego told her with a smile on his face. He was indulging in the dessert alongside her; it was even sweeter because he was with her. "There's all sorts of various sweets and foods to have," he added with a smile as he went to squeeze her hand.

Ever since she was young, younger then she was now, Luciana always had a sweet tooth and loved sweets and sweet things in general. When she wasn't hunting the streets for potential victims back in Europa, she would often be spotted in tea shops or bakeries. Much to her surprise and delight, those locations often made her more attractive to the men who visited these places, giving them a false sense of sweetness the woman had, at least back in those days. The lighting, the smell, the taste, everything about those places somehow intensified her beauty and charms, as though she was in the place she belonged. This would either intimidate people from approaching her, thinking a woman like herself wouldn't give an ounce of her time to them, or bring the more brave or confident to her. The latter of the two was more satisfying in bed, but the other was the most fun to toy with given most of them would get flustered, especially if they had a lover in their lives.

Maybe that was what attracted her to Diego at the very beginning, besides the fact he was a Prince. She smiled and chuckled a bit remembered their first night together. He was trying so hard to be respectful, but unable to hide his interest in her, at least not from someone as skilled as her in these types of things. When she got him into bed with her, it only got cuter. He didn't know what to do with his hands, wanting to make her feel good too, but not fully sure how to do it given she was his first and presumably his last. Luckily, Luciana knew how to handle the reins well enough to make the both of them feel good that night. Diego's gotten better in bed since then. He was a fast learner, much to her surprise, but the fact she fell for him may have also contributed to that. Whatever the case was, she enjoyed him and she knew he enjoyed her. In the end, that's all that really mattered.

"I love it." She smiled, holding her drink in both of her hands to let the cup warm her hands. The warmth both against her hands and in her belly made her want to curl up in bed with Diego and take a nap. It was surprisingly soothing to her, more so then tea even, making her feel completely relaxed for the first time in forever. Then, that sweet, chilled, moist cake to go with it made a match in heaven. "It's those little things that make it all the better. I feel like I could take a nap right now." She joked a little, chuckling a little before taking another bite of her cake. When Luciana saw Diego's hand go for her own, she met him halfway, holding onto his hand as he squeezed it before finally letting her fingers lace between his. She looked at him with sweet eyes and a matching smile saying, "Thank you for taking me here. It's better then I imagined...this whole day has been fantastic." She leaned forward, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Diego smiled as he heard that Luciana was enjoying their food and time together. It was wonderfully relaxing just being with her. "Well, maybe we can go over to the palace after this and relax," Diego told her, feeling her fingers lace between his. "And I hope we can have more fantastic days together," Diego responded to her before leaning in to give her a kiss back as well. "We can go back to the castle after this to relax a bit unless you want to do something else," he asked. He was trying to figure out what he could do with her throughout the day. He knew that as time was passing, he'd help her get used to some potential new duties and further explore the rest of the nation.

"Thank you very much, Juan," Diego told him with a smile when they finished eating their slice of cake and their hot chocolate before paying the man handsomely. He offered his arm for Luciana to take and when she did, he bid farewell to Juan and to see him later. After the cafe, Diego decided to spend the time showing Luciana as much of the capital city as he could and there was a surprising fair bit yet to be seen. Well, as much they could see right now during the walk. He was also circling around to head back to the castle.

"What else would you wanna do today?" Diego asked her with a smile as he squeezed her hand. He was happy being with her. She awakened powerful strong feelings in him. While he always had his wants and needs, she just made it more incredible.

For once, when Diego suggested going back to the palace to relax, she didn't think of testing out the strength of his bed to relax, but instead, just laying there next to him, being close to him. In the end, she'll probably give into her old habits and end up doing something dirty with him, but for now at least, her idea of relaxing was cuddling up to him, putting her arms around him and maybe even taking a nap together. The feeling of his fingers in between her own, holding her hand tightly as he told her sweet things and kissing her back was intoxicating. Luciana wanted to make this day last forever. Nothing could make this day anything less then perfect. There was still so much to see and do with him that she wasn't sure if there was enough time in the day to cover it all and, in a way, she was happy about that. It meant that she could have more days like this with him.

With their sweet treats gone, Luciana thanked Juan for the delicious cake and hot chocolate as well before taking Diego's offered arm, holding onto him lovingly with a warm smile on her face. While on their walk around the capital city, Luciana really got an idea of how much there was truly left to be seen. Altzan was a bigger place then she originally expected it to be, purely because she didn't care much about the city itself at first, but the person in line to rule it. Now that she was growing to love the city, it was like she was seeing it for the first time for everything it truly was. Just like its Prince, the city was wonderful. She knew there would be plenty of more days like this for them with so much left to see and do with him.

It wasn't long before Luciana noticed that Diego was beginning to circle them back towards the castle and even though there was still so much for them to see, the temptation of going to bed with Diego was starting to get more and more enticing. When he asked if there was anything else she wanted to do, she let out a little chuckle and replied, "Well, I don't know about you, but with a belly fill of delicious things, next to the man I love, it makes me want to relax with him in bed...maybe more then that." She teased playfully, letting out a little chuckle before squeezing his hand, "This day can't get any more perfect."

There was alot more to see, but Diego just wanted to spend time with Luciana and admittingly, there was only so much he could show her in one day. He was also just getting a bit tired. Granted, the biggest thing was that he was preoccupied with stuff. He was getting more and more involved with politics and there was only so much he could do about it. He was just focusing on taking one day at a time for it. Granted, as a noble, there was only so much that could be that. The arts, the sciences and reading were all veyr popular and welcoming hobbies to have, but there wasn't that much to do together as couples.

It did mean that Diego would have to try and introduce Luciana to courtly life and hope everything goes well. Atzlan was one of two major kingdoms here on western continents, the other being a combination of four kingdoms into an empire in the southern empire near a massive mountain ridge. Everything else were either republics or dominions, which included the Federation north of Atzlan and the icy dominion above even them. This meant that courtly life was usually not that much of a big deal unless it invovled the various houses and squabbles of Europa. Diego wondered if Luciana had any knowledge or experience with noble stuff, politics or things like that.

"Well relaxing and maybe more sounds like a fun," Diego said to her as he squeezed her hamd back before leaning in to kiss her with a smile on his face. "Admittingly, there's not much to do with leisure time as a noble. There's studying and other art stuff," he confessed to her before he hugged her. They were approaching the castle. "I'm blessed to have you at my side," he said to her, savoring being with her. "You are beautiful and kind and intelligent and so much more," he added.

Luciana knew that becoming a lover and potentially even the wife of a Prince came with it's responsibilities. Not every day could be as peaceful and nearly carefree as this one had been. She knew decently the things that she would need to do at some point. During her time in the cottage, she got her hands on books about government and it helped her understand the general idea of how to run things successfully. Granted, Atzlan's government could work differently then the materiel she read up on did, but chances were that any knowledge about it was better then none at all. All this was to prepare for the day that she would take over the throne after Diego's usefulness was used up. However, the plan changed. Now, she couldn't imagine even going near the throne without Diego by her side.

At first, her intention was purely to use him to get her hands on the throne and throw him away, maybe turn him into a personal servant if she was in a good mood. On that very throne, she would live a very long and prosperous life, taking all she wanted without anyone able to say otherwise. All the gold, all the sex, everything her heart could ever desire would be at her fingertips. If any humans decided to fight against her, all she had to do was call up some old friends and the humans wouldn't be able to fight her, or do much of anything after that. All their freedoms would be stripped away, so instead of normal citizens they would become slaves and anyone who got the idea to leave would have gotten the very same treatment. Now, however, she couldn't even believe she thought of such things, especially those things she planned to do to Diego. It might not be much of a challenge for her to adjust to the life of being involved in government and social affairs, but everything she originally learned it for would have to be tossed aside. She was already at risk of losing the man she loved purely because of what she was, she didn't dare risk make that risk any bigger by being stupid and too stubborn to change and learn about everything she once learned these things for.

Her cheeks blushed softly for the way his hand squeezed her own before returning his kiss happily. Her free hand reached up to touch his cheek as she took a moment to enjoy the way his lips felt against her. She listened to him, enjoying the feeling of his arms as he pulled her into a hug. Her heart nearly stopped from the sweetness of his words. Nothing was ever spoken to her that made her feel so happy before. Dozens of men have flattered her, declared their love to her, but nothing they ever said mattered to her. Diego's words though were the most precious thing to her now. Her cheeks blazed even brighter from them as she replied, "You're too sweet to me...truly." Her voice showed a hint a sadness for a moment, before returning to its normal sound, "If anyone's blessed it's me. I never thought I'd meet a man that's so smart and kind to everyone he meets. Besides, there's nothing wrong with studying and getting involved in art, especially if you're by my side." She squeezed his hand, bringing herself closer to kiss his cheek before giving him another kiss directly on his lips.

Diego kissed her back on the lips, putting his arms around her in a sweet embrace. He even picked her up and twirled her around briefly in a moment of passion. "I know there's going to be alot of politics and all sorts of trouble with the nobels so I'm appreciative that you are willing to learn this and put up with all that with me," Diego told her with a big smile on his face. His hand slipped back into hers once more as they continued back to the castle.

"I have alot of stuff to teach you. Atzlan is very different from Europa with its own mysterious and magical things," Diego told her with a smile on his face. He wondered how Luciana would deal with the various secret sides of Atzlan. However, for right now, he just wanted to have some focus of being with her. "You won't be alone. You'll probably have a lady n waiting and so on," he elaborated in explaining to her with a smile. He needed to talk to his parents about the whole thing and what not.

But for now though... just focusing on spending the day with her like this is nice enough...

When they finally arrived in the palace gates, the warriors nodded in respect as they walked in. Their armor had a bit of a rough and course appearance, like it was of stone. At the same time, it had some stripes and pieces of vibrant colors. It was an odd combination of the traditional wear of their ancestors and the armor of the foreign empire that invaded just a couple centures ago. Their weapons resembled clubs though with blades of a sharp black glass. Obisidion. The weapons of their ancestors were updated with metallurgy and alchemy, with the best wielded wide steel blades with obisidion-sharp edges.

"What do you wanna do now?" Diego asked Luciana.

The feeling of Diego's lips against her own as his arms held her in a sweet embrace felt like heaven. She was taken a bit by surprise as she felt his arms lifting her up and twirling her around in the air, letting out a little giggle as she held onto him tightly until her feet finally touched the ground again. Luciana returned her lovers smile after he spoke to her about having to deal with nobles and politics with him. Just seeing him grin like that at her was enough to make even the most awful experiences worth the chance to see it again. She even let herself let out a little chuckle as she pushed her forehead against his softly and replied, "As long as I'm with you, it won't be that bad. Besides, it's good I get some experience with these things for...the potential future." Her cheeks blushed a little just at the implication of what "the potential future" would have for them.

With her hand in his, Luciana listened carefully to Diego as though every word was just as important as the last. The idea of Atzlan having its own mysterious and magical things different from the ones from her home was a mixture of exciting...and terrifying. If any of these mysteries or magical forces figured out what she was, everything could fall apart. It wasn't hard for fellow mystic or magical beings to see what she was truly behind her human mask and if they decide to expose her...she would lose Diego. Unless...unless maybe...she told him herself. If he found out the truth from her lips then maybe he can find it in himself to make things work, but the chances of that were...unlikely. Still, it would be better if he found out directly from her rather then someone else. He was going to find out sooner or later anyway. It was sooner then she wanted it to happen, but the time was coming where he would learn absolutely everything about her. "I look forward to it, all of it, especially with you by my side." She replied with a smile, hiding her truth thoughts and feelings as she tried to focus on more pleasant things...for now.

As they returned to the palace, Luciana's eyes took a moment to admire the warriors they passed by. Their armor and weapons were unlike anything she's seen before. Both beautiful and strong, yet completely unique to Atzlan's lands. Europa's warriors had powerful and beautiful armors and weapons of their own, but nothing like Atzlan's warriors had. Europa's warriors had armors of white, grey, black, and sometimes gold, but all their weapons were made with iron and steel, nothing like the weapons these warriors possessed. She returned the little respectful nod that they had given them before turning her attentions back to Diego as he asked her a question. Luciana took a moment to think, her wicked mind remembering how she was curious about seeing how Diego would handle her as something other then a submissive or an equal, but something...stronger. It was better to think about lewd things then unpleasant things, so her mind was quick to jump to her natural talent. "Well...I'm curious about your lab. I've gotten to see it, but I don't think I've gotten to see all of your projects yet. Do you mind sating my curiosity and letting me see some more of your projects? Maybe...I can help you with a couple of them." She asked curiously with a smile on her lips.

"It is our future. I cannot picture anyone else at my side," Diego told Luciana wth a smile on his face. He adored being with her and he had a feeling that she would help him and their nation ascend to greatness. He did wonder what was bothering her. However, he saw that her sweet smile became a bit of a spicy one. He was wondering what would be happening. "Well, I do think I have a few things I could show you," Diego told her with a smile as he grabbed her hand and began leading her on the way there. The palace was as wonderous as ever though it had a more comforting feeling now that the people were settling in for the evening.

Furthermore, Diego also took an alternate tour, which allowed Luciana to see different rooms and sights there. Of course, it wouldn't be long before Diego took her all the way to his laboratory and he opened it. It was just like he and Luciana left it. However, Diego was giving her a more in-depth tour. Things included valuable manuscripts and copies of alchemical tomes and volumes along with notes of what Diego has deciphered from them nearby. There were also various beakers and test-tubes along with some notes and various containers with powders, liquids or metals.

"One of my projects is actually based on ancient lore from the Empire in the southern continent. One of their oldest cities have powerful walls made of stone, yet the stone are all fitted together as if made of clay and only held together by each other, capable of enduring earthquakes. As such, I'm trying to creatre some sort of substance that could soften stone enough to be shaped and then re-hardened so it fits together," Diego explained to her with a fascinated look on his face.

Luciana's cheeks blazed brightly at his sweet words, nearly feeling her heart skip a beat. She really did hope that their futures were meant to be spent together for years to come, but it won't be long before she would find out how much he truly loved her. It was terrifying to think about how easy it would be for him to hate her once she revealed everything, so, she desperately tried to stay hopeful that everything would be okay in the end. Her smile grew when he took her hand to take her to the lab. She wanted to be somewhere private when she wanted to test her lover a bit, but she also wanted to show him that they didn't just have to stick to the bedroom to have some fun with each other. There was still so much he hadn't experienced yet and she wanted to give him something to remember before she revealed everything to him.

The lab seemed like a new place to her now. Before when Diego showed her the lab, she remembered how bored she was, just smiling and nodding along with the things Diego told her, but now, she was a genuine interest in his projects. He had such a wonderful mind, full of ideas, and she'd love to be there by his side when he showed the world everything he was capable of doing. The lab itself was almost like a window directly into Diego's mind. She could see so much of him in this very room, it was almost overwhelming, but she loved him and loved to see the things his brilliant mind can come up with. Luciana listened to him explain his latest project, a little smile on her face as she saw a look of fascination on his own, finding him somehow even more handsome when he was in his element.

"Really now?" She questioned curiously as she walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind. Her breasts pushed up against his back as her chin rested against his shoulder. "So...it's to help make the city's walls even stronger?" She asked in a whisper near his ear to make sure she was understanding right. "This could change everything for the city if someone decides to attack." She whispered again, this time letting her lips gently brush against his ear as her hands gently started to explore more of his body. "Hmm...I might actually know something that can help. There's some plants in the forest that when made right, can be made into a liquid that I used to help make repairs at my cottage. I used it to fix holes or chips in the stone and it made the stone soft enough for me to mold how I needed it to be." As she explained a possible answer to her lover's problem, her fingers teased him by gently slipping underneath the hem of his pants, letting her finger tips touch his bare skin so close to his crotch.

Diego blushed a bit when he felt Luciana lean against him, feeling her lovely breasts against his back. "Well kinda yea. I just figured it could be done for other purposes too, like being able to easier build homes without having to rely on forests and disturb the animals. More importantly, Atzlan is an area heavily suspectible to tremors so I've been figuring out what else could be made to help buildings and other things like paths be able withstand earthquakes. Heck, our capital right now is especially vulnerable since it was built on a former lakebed," Diego explained to her. He had nearly forgotten to mention that abotu Atzlan. Scientists were still looking into what is that makes Atzlan and some other area prone to earthquakes after all.

However, before he could go any further, he shivered in delight as she gently caressed him while making those loving whispers. However, her words over the fact that some of the plants could be made into a liquid that had similar albeit likely very downplayed effects t what his experiments were trying to yield. He looked excited at the possiiblities that Luciana's expertise could help... though that was replaced with a much different excitement as he felt Luciana's skillful hands slip through his trousers and began caressing his bare skin.

Diego's speaking slipped into a stammer as he was melting in Luciana's grasp...

"I-I didn't know you were good with molding..." he manages to say, admiring her skillful hands up close.

Back
Top Bottom