Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of the Throne (MysteriousD x N7Biotic)

Diego's experiment was more important then Luciana originally thought once she heard more about its intended purpose. Atzlan being susceptible to tremors could spell disaster for its people. While she's never experienced any during her time in Atzlan, she had felt some indications of those tremors back at her cottage. Her cottage was never damaged by the rumbling ground, but a few things have been knocked out of place before. She was lucky in this sense that she's never experienced the true damage a full fledged tremor could cause. She could only imagine how bad it can be for a city like Atzlan and its people. Diego's project could help hundreds of people and their homes as well as other things the city needed done. If she could give him some help in it, then she could feel good for aiding him in something that was something very important to him. For now though, she was busy with something else that's been on her mind.

A little grin grew on her lips feeling his body shiver in response to her charms. He seemed to grow excited from her whispers, but that didn't seem to be the only thing that excited him. Her fingers teased him, slipping down further down his pants, touching him near his cock but never actually letting her fingers touch it. She chuckled a little softly near his ear from his words and whispered into his ear, "I'm good at a lot of things, especially things the involve my hands...or my mouth." She teased him playfully, letting a low little giggle escape her before she started to kiss his neck. Luciana moaned softly into his ear as her lips kissed his neck. "I know one thing for sure though. You have something I really want." She teased him again, letting her hand finally touch his cock, letting her fingers cup and fondle him as she let out a little moan, "I've been missing this."

Hearing Luciana's gentle teasing just made Diego even more aroused, as his cock twitched in her grasp as it became harder. He groaned out in pleasure as he felt her soft lips kiss his neck. Her plea on what she was wanting from him was wonderful and seductive for him. "I've been missing your touch too," Diego moaned as he began melting in her grasp, especially as she was cupping and fondling hin. He turned around, so her hand was still on his cock and he pulled her in for a kiss, holding her tightly. Her intoxicating presence sent liquid fire through his veins and in this insant, he was wrapped around fingers. Yet, he could feel the powerful connection between their hearts and he could feel her melt into his grasp as well. She was far different than ay other woman that he met.

She was perfect for him.

"You are such a seductive minx... I like that about you," Diego whispered affectionately in her ear. "I love everything about you, mi amor," he added, even calling her his love in the main tongue of the land here. "Should we head to our bedroom then?" Diego asked her, though he couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to seduce him into taking her here in his lab. It was not of the norms and indeed scandalous, yet he found that appealing in its taboo.

Luciana bit her lip feeling Diego's cock twitch and getting harder for her against her hand. His groan send a chill down her spine that nearly made her mimic him. Just feeling his cock getting harder and harder for her right in her hand as his body melted into her was enough to stir her up between her thighs. She let her arms loosen just enough around him to let Diego move once she felt him trying to do something and let his lips take her's in a kiss as he held onto her and her hand contiuned to toy with him. His lips kissing her so lovingly and his arms while around her while she was playing with his cock was enough to make even a woman like herself melt into him. She let her body push up against his, pushing her breasts up against his chest, feeling the heat of her own arousal up against her hand through her dress and his pants. She's never had a man who riled her up so easily. All she had to do was feel him and she grew lustful for the man she loved. He was her everything.

A little giggle left her lips hearing his naughty words whispered into her ear, the warmth of his breath enough to send a growing need down between her thighs and made her feel her nipples getting harder. Then the way he whispered those words she didn't quite understand, but through context and the tone of his voice came to a conclusion to what it might of meant, felt her heart flutter. Those words could of meant the most insulting thing he could ever say to her and Luciana would still get wet over it. Just the way he said it and the way he whispered to her made her want to devour him. "I love everything about you too..." She whispered softly in return as she let her free hand slip underneath his shirt to slowly run up his stomach and chest, letting her fingers gently touch his skin.

She grinned a bit wickedly when he suggested they go to the bedroom to take things further, but Luciana had a different idea. Luciana brought her lips near his ear and whispered, "Why go to the bedroom when we can have plenty of fun right here.". With that, Luciana slowly and reluctantly pulled her hands off of him and took a step back. She reached behind herself and loosened her dress up skillfully enough to let it slide down her body in a tasteful reveal of her body. Her nipples erect and her panties dark and damp from her pussy. It was a sight he's seen multiple times now, but one she doubt he'd grow tired of anytime soon just as she won't grow tired of his anytime soon. She let her fingers slip underneath the hem of her panties and gave her hips a little wiggle to pull her panties off along with her dress, completely revealing herself to him and displaying how wet and needy she was for him already. Luciana stepped closer to him again, letting her fingers help him pull his shirt off and throwing it to the ground with the rest of her clothes before letting her lips take his in a more heated and passionate kiss. One arm wrapped around him, her hand lightly digging her nails into his back as her other hand skillfully loosened up his pants to free his cock. Her lips moaned softly into his, her tongue pushing into his mouth as she grew more lustful and needy for the man before her.

Her giggle... her beauty... her kindness... everything about Luciana Diego adored and her charm and seduction always made him go wild. She was a bad girl, but Diego kinda liked that. He adored hearing how she loved him back too. She was his everything. He saw her wicked smile and he wondered what she was up to. He shuddered in excitement when he realized what she was implying. He was rewarded with the glorious sight of seeing her loosen her dress to reveal her perfect shapely body to him, including her flawless skin, her perfect-sized breasts with erect nipples and most of all, her wet inviting maidenhood. He was there awestruck at seeing her beauty, letting her remove his shirt.

He happily returned the passionate kiss, their tongues trying to dominate the other. He could not keep his hands off of her. Her soft and smooth skin was inviting and her curves beckons him to touch and feel her. He moved with her hands so she could loosen his pants, letting them drop to the floor and him becoing as nude as she was. Diego leaned forward leaning Luciana against an empty table. He started out grinding against her wet inviting pussy before he could not bear it anymore.

He stuck inside of her, groaning in pleasure at being inside of her once more. "Oh goodness you are amazing," Diego said as he resumed the kiss with Luciana, going deep inside of her.

Everything about Diego was perfect in her eyes. His smile, his kindness, his sweetness, his desire to put others before himself. He was so unlike the other men she's experienced that she wasn't even sure a man like him existed and if he did, then he was a fool. Diego was blind to who Luciana truly was, but he was no fool. The only reason he hadn't figured it out already was because Luciana was rather skilled at hiding herself and he fell in love with her. He had a brilliant mind though and with his heart of gold, Diego was going to do amazing things. All Luciana could hope for once she told him the truth was that he'd be willing to keep her by his side while he did it. Luciana wanted to be with him, to kiss him, to love him, to have him inside of her. She adored watching him shudder at the sight of her naked body, adored the way he touched her and wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Everything about him was wonderful and she wanted to be with him for the rest of her days.
There was a certain thrill with having Diego right in his lab along with her overwhelming love and care for him. Any moment a innocent servant could walk through the door to check on their Prince only to find him ramming his lover right in the middle of his lab. There was also the fact that Diego spent a good amount of time in this room and now she was adding a rather scandalous memory in a place mostly focused on his city and its people. It only made her want him more. She never wanted anyone as badly as she wanted him and she was more then happy that he wanted her too. Just feeling his hands touching her as her own eagerly took off the last thing off of his body that kept him from being just as naked as she was was heavenly. She never felt anyone whose hands felt so wonderful on her, even as inexperienced as they were. They were Diego's hands and that was more then enough to drive Luciana wild.

Luciana moaned into his lips, her tongue playing with his. She felt Diego lean into her, making her lean up against the table behind her, thankful it was bare so she didn't accidentally knock anything important over. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her nails lightly digging into his back as she felt his hard cock grinding against her wet pussy. Her hips instinctively bucked up against him, wanting his cock inside of her, to take her again right here in his lab. She didn't have to wait long before she finally got what she desired. Luciana let out a hot moan feeling his fat cock pushing itself inside of her, making her needy cunt stretch open again to fit him inside of her. "Oh fuck..." She whispered softly, moaning as she felt him going deeper and deeper inside of her. "Your cock feels so fucking good Diego." She whispered to him, kissing him again and moaning into his lips for a moment before forcing herself to break the kiss again to heatedly say, "Fuck me Diego. I want to REALLY feel you inside of me. Fuck me hard." She practically begged before giving him another deep and passionate kiss.

Diego enjoyed how wild Luciana was and how she could set him off. She was a delightful tease and the fact she paid so much attention to him made him smile. She was now the one he desired to be with, both romantically and lustfully. Her beautiful bare body could set him off in ways he could never imagine and he felt raw power go through him each time they made love. She was truly extraordinary and he wanted to be with her. She was infecting him with joy, want, desire and so much more. He loved plunging back into her warm needy entrance, the desire to be one with his beloved.

"You are so amazing," Diego could only say, surprised yet further aroused by Luciana's dirty talk. He felt her hands on his back as he was plunging deep inside of her. He was returning the kiss with as much passion as he could. He was easily swept up by her energy and her excitement. He had no idea how or why she made him feel this way, but he liked it. Naughty and intoxicating the powerful sensations she could him feel with just a kiss and now greater still when they were love-making.

He got faster and harder with each syllable that she spoke to him. Her demands that he fuck her hard would be obeyed and with a kiss, he went to trying to go faster and harder, all while he held onto her tightly. "I love you so much, Luciana. I wanna do this with you forever," he moaned out. The fact they could get caught was somehow more arousing.

Her moans grew more intense as she felt Diego's thrusts getting faster and harder, plunging into her wet sex more vigorously with his fat cock. The sound of wet clapping filling the air of his lab only grew louder as his hips slammed into her's harder then before, joining in with her moans of pleasure. When their lips met, Luciana kissed him deeply and passionately, moaning into his lips as her nails dug harder into his skin. Not hard enough to break the skin, but just hard enough to leave behind a red line in his skin, marking him as her's and her's alone. Luciana arched her back in pleasure, pushing her breasts up harder against his chest. Diego always felt good when they made love, but feeling more power in his hips as he took her only made him feel even better inside of her. His cock was hitting all of her most sensitive places, slamming into them hard with every thrust he made into her.

When their lips parted, Luciana panted and moaned lustfully as she heard Diego's sweet words. A little smile grew on her face as she let her eyes meet his. "I love you too Diego." She moaned lustfully, "Fuck you feel so good!" Her eyes gazed down, watching as Diego's fat, wet cock pulled out of her cunt before slamming into it again, constantly making her sweet pussy relax and stretch to fit him inside of her. When she looked up at him again, Luciana moaned, "I fucking love you so much Diego. I want to be with you forever.". With that, she gave him another passionate kiss, her tongue quickly pushing into his mouth to play and taste his own tongue. Everything about him just felt so right. The way his tongue tasted, the way his lips felt against her's, the way his cock felt inside of her. It was like they were made for each other and if she could, she would be like this with him forever.

After kissing him for a bit, Luciana broke the kiss to pull herself close to him, resting her chin against his shoulder, and moaning near his ear. Luciana closed her eyes, wanting to feel and enjoy every little sensation Diego gave her as she held him close. She focused entirely on him, wanting to feel every inch of his cock sheathing itself inside of her, wanting to feel his heart beating against her body, wanting to hear his moans and grunts of pleasure when he took her. Her focus was so engulfed in him that she didn't realize what she was taking focus away from. All she could think about was Diego as she moaned into his ear, "Harder, harder. I want my pussy to be sore when we're done so even when you're not inside of me, I can still feel you. Make me scream for you." She breathed hotly against his his neck before she brought her lips to his neck, kissing it and even letting her teeth bite into him gently, not realizing that her fangs were slowly starting to show themselves.

"Ooooh goodness. this feels soo good," Diego groaned out in pleasure. This wasn't the first time being intimate, but for some reason, this session was harder and more primal than the previous ones. It was addicting and enticing and wonderful. He felt her large luscious breasts on his chest and it just got him more in the mood. He loved making love with her yet she was becoming sexier by the moment. He began feeling mroe and more into it. He had no idea what sort of spell she had over him, but he was happy to be with her.

Hearing her dirty talk coming from this dainty maiden seemed so strange yet it also felt so good. He loved hearing her talk dirty. He loved it when she was acting seductive and sexy. "You're so naughty and wild... I love it," Diego responded with a big smile. "I love you so much and also want to be with you forever, as well. Her moans were like any sort of spell and incantation. He felt their hears beat as one. He felt their souls connect. He felt every subtle feeling insde of her. He heard her moaning and cooing. Every single thing about this and about her was amazing. His eyes were closed, just letting himself focus into the ovemaking.

Her desperate begging for him to keep plowing her and teasing him to conquer also invigorating him for some reason and he pushed himself. He was still inexperienced, but he began even mroe raw passion. Diego slammed his hips more forcefully and lobingy inside of Luciana, savoring how she begged for it before leaving a lvoe bite, causing him to groan out. When Luciana gave him the love bite, she'd see a bit of the fangs... but Diego responded by trying to give a lvoe bite of his own to Luciana's neck.

Diego seemed to have a naughty side too, or at least growing a taste for it. All their other sessions had been sweet and gentle, simply letting each other feel one another and enjoying each other's warmth and feel, but this time was something more...animal and she could tell he was loving it. His hips happily bucked into her when she asked for it, happily obeying her cries for more. Never once had he asked to slow down or questioned why she was being so naughty when she's been nothing but a sweet maiden the entirety of them knowing each other. He simply listened to her cries and found himself enjoying it as much as she was. A little grin grew on her face hearing him say that he was loving how wild and dirty she was being, confirming her thoughts and making hold onto him even tighter. Luciana brought her lips close to his ear, letting her breath touch his skin as she whispered, "This is only a taste on how naughty I can be my love. I can give you even more if you ask me for it.", she teased, letting her lips kiss the spot just below his ear and letting herself moan near it.

Then, much to her surprise, Diego started to push himself even further. When she cried out for him to fuck her harder, part of her didn't expect him to be able to do much more given this was his first time ever having rougher, more primal sex. Instead, he pumped himself in and out of her more forcefully then she ever expected him capable of for his first time. Her moans grew hotter and louder, bordering on screaming as her moans matched the way his hips pumped into her. When she bit his neck, a bit of alarm shot through her when she noticed that her fangs were coming out, not enough for Diego to notice hopefully, but coming out. For the first time in her life, Luciana was losing control of herself. She was tempted to ask him to slow down for a minute so she could gather herself again, but she didn't have to strength to tell him to slow down. He felt so amazingly good fucking her hard and lustfully, she couldn't bring herself to ask him to stop. Then, he gave her a bite of his own. Her lips let go of his neck to let out a loud, hot moan. Her neck was an incredibly sensitive place and even in his inexperience, Diego was making her cry out in pure pleasure. She kept her face resting against his shoulder, afraid that the sight of her fangs would scare him, that and she could feel her magic slowly faltering the closer she got to cumming.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" She moaned, her nail digging harder into him, leaving behind red marks on his skin, marking him as her's to enjoy. Her moans grew more and more intense as the tightness in her stomach grew tighter and tighter, slowly traveling down her body as her need to cum grew with every pump his hips made against her. Luciana struggled to keep herself under control, trying to keep her true form hidden from him, but with every thrust he fucked into her, her magic grew a little bit weaker. Suddenly, she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She needed to cum and needed to cum now. Her arms held him tightly, as her hips bucked up against his, driving him deeper inside of her as she cried out, "Diego! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Then, unable to hold herself back, Luciana's wet cunt tightened around Diego's cock, soaking it with her cum and at the same time, she cried out in pleasure. Her magic nearly completely went undone. She felt her ears sharpen a bit as her horns started to show themselves from her forehead. Luciana held onto him tightly, making sure Diego couldn't see her face until she managed to get it under control again, making it seem like she was simply hugging him tightly as she came on his cock.

Diego felt Luciana's hot breath on his skin and her seductively sweet words, inviting to experience more of her inner lewdness. The idea was enticing and so he couldn't help but nod, tempted to see how much more perverted she could be. "I want more from now on. I wanna see more, my beloved," Diego told her with a smile. He was beginning to get tired, not used to going at such a frantic pace, but he couldn't help himself. Something about her was just utterly intoxicating to say the very least and drove him wild. Made him dive into the intense sinful lust between him with abandon. However, he also felt love. The affection. The admiration. The desire. The want. The care.

Her loud moan when he bit her neck was a massive reward for his efforts thus far and he wanted to go further still. Her calls that she would soon release came to his attention and it just made him want to bring his beloved closer to pleasure. He groaned as he felt her nails scratch on his back. For all his efforts and hard work, he was finally rewarded by hearing Luciana yell in ecstasy before he felt her all over his shaft. He hadn't notice how she was transforming from her human guise to her true demon form.

Diego also hed back to her as quietly before giving her another love bite on the neck as he came inside of her. He felled Luciana up with his seed and savoring the roughest, wildest and most amazing sex he had with her thus far.

"That... was... amazing..." Diego told her breathily, letting her rest on him.

Delight grew within her hearing Diego wanting more of this, wanting to see more of what she could bring into their sex life. However, she couldn't linger too long on that wonderful feeling. Anxiety was growing more and more in her chest for the first time in years as her true form was starting to show itself. At the same time, she could feel him getting closer to his end, wanting to feel his warm seed inside of her, only making things harder on her as her conflicted emotions only threatened to reveal more of her true self to her beloved. The moment she felt another of his love bites, Luciana let out another hot moan just before feeling that sweet sensation of his hot cum flooding inside of her. She could feel a comforting warmth rushing inside of her, warming her belly and her sex to an even hotter, yet soothing level. Luciana panted softly, feeling her body at war with satisfaction, happiness, bliss, anxiety, and fear all at once. If she didn't get a hold of herself soon, she feared the worse.

Panic washed over Luciana as she struggled to gather herself, struggling to keep herself calm on the outside, but somehow managing to do it. At any moment, Diego could pull away from her, wanting to look at her and would see that something wasn't right with her. Her ears would be sharper, what looked like a pair of fangs were in her mouth, and two pointed horns were growing from her forehead. He would know right then and there that she wasn't human and everything would come crashing down. This wasn't how she wanted him to know. This can't be how he finds out. Her arms held onto him tightly, almost too tightly, terrified that Diego would pull away from her before she was ready for him to look at her again. Luciana focused her breathing, closing her eyes, and concentrated on her human image. Her heart rate was slowing down, giving her magic a chance to stabilize as she slowly repaired her human image back to how she was suppose to look. The first signs of her horns and fangs slowly disappeared and she felt her ears softening again to a more human appearance. Only when she was sure that she had completely recovered from her temporary unstable state did Luciana loosen her hold on him, feeling it was safe again for Diego to see her.

She finally let herself laugh when she heard Diego's voice. Relief washed over her now, replacing anxiety, but nothing seemed to be making her fear go away. That was too close. Everything would of been ruined if Diego looked at her before she was ready for him to look at her again. If this happened once...it could easily happen again, especially if the two of them were going to explore the rougher side of love making. This never happened before though. She's had rough sex like this more then a dozen times, but none of those times made her magic falter. Then it hit her. There was something different this time then all the others. She loved Diego. All the other men she's fucked like this were nothing to her, just a meal, but Diego...he was special. That's when she decided...it was time to tell him, before something bad happened. It was a terrifying thought. She could lose him so easily, but...she rather tell him herself then have him find out about it on his own. If Diego wanted nothing to do with her once she told him...then maybe it would be better that way. If he did want her still...then she could be the happiest woman alive. The hard part was...getting the courage to actually do it. For the first time, Luciana was scared. "Yes...it was." She smiled softly, replying to him before slowly pulling herself back to look at him in the eye. There was a sadness in her smile and in her eyes as she lifted a hand to touch his cheek and slowly kissed him. She was sweet and gentle against his lips, but when she broke the kiss, Luciana whispered, her voice sounding a bit serious as she tried to hide the fear that was growing stronger within her, "When you're ready...I want to show you something...in the bedroom where we can be completely alone..."

Diego gripped onto Luciana, savoring her warmth and touch as she increased her hold on him, as if she never wanted to let him go. He held her onto her back as well. He could sense that there was something that was concerning Luciana. However, when he turned to face to her, he saw that she was smiling. Seeing that wonderful gentle smile though also looking concerned. He happily returned the kiss. But he saw it. The tigne of sadness in the samile and the tone of seriousness that was in her voice. "Of course," Diego said to her as he embraced her. It was the best time of his life and he did not want it to end. He held her, letting her calm down and reassuring her that she would be all right and that everything would be okay.

Eventually, he had to let go so they could go and get dressed. "Besides, we should probably go back to my room anyway so we may clean ourselves," Diego also added as a joke as he was dressing himself and organizing his lab a little bit so no one would suspect anything. However, it was not like anyone ever came here much besides him and now Luciana anyway.

Diego then went over to help dress Luciana up, zipping up her dress and everything. "Shall we get going, milady?" Diego said to her as he offered her his arm. As they set off, Diego noted that Luciana was bothered more and more about something. However, he did everything he could to reassure and support her that he would be with her. She was not a bad person. He could tell that. He saw it in everything she did and acted.

"Okay, what is it you wish to show me?" Diego asked her as they were now his bedroom. It was now just the two of them.

Luciana took a moment to savor the way Diego's arms felt around her, the way his lips kissed her, and how warm his body was. This may actually be the last time she ever got to feel him like this. Even finding her clothes and getting dressed seemed like a hard thing to do with all the anxiety growing in her chest. Luckily, she doubted Diego noticed, simply seeing it as an opportunity to help her and touch her a little more, more then anything else, or so she hoped at least. She did her best to keep smiling and even giggled at Diego's joke, but she's never felt so easily read before. For as long as she could remember, Luciana was in complete control of her emotions, both inside and out. Ever since she fell in love with Diego, her skills in that started to falter, but now even her magic was starting to weaken. She didn't understand why. Maybe because being in love was something she's never felt before, but now that she feels it...she doesn't know how to handle it. All of her skills, all of her magic, everything she's ever learned was put to use by causing pain and self gain, but love...love was something different, something completely foreign to her and somehow...it was like it was changing her.

"I believe we shall." Luciana tried to joke, wrapping her arm around his own offered one and letting herself get close to him as they made their way to the bedroom. She took a moment to enjoy how his arm felt, how warm his body was even from here. Luciana prayed this would be the last time she would get to touch him and feel him close to her. She's never shown any human her true form before. For a member of her kind, Luciana was just as beauty both masked and unmasked, but for humans...she may look more...monstrous then anything to them. Diego wasn't like other humans though, he was different and she prayed that that fact would make him more willing to love her still even after seeing her true form. Once the door to the bedroom was closed behind them, she took a deep breath and looked at Diego a bit more seriously then she's ever looked at him before. Her carefree and loving eyes looked scared and worried, but also determined. Her hands took his as she started to lead him to the bed, for once, not to make love to him, but to be somewhere comfortable when she showed him the truth. Besides, she didn't want to risk him falling if the shock was too great, so it was better if he was sitting down. Luciana sat down on the bed, scooting back just enough so she was sitting near the middle of the bed itself and looked at him. She didn't know what to say. What would she say? Luciana took a deep breath and said, "Diego...please, close your eyes for me.", and when he did, she closed her own eyes and slowly allowed her magic to expose her for what she really was.

Her heart was pounding so quickly, Luciana thought it was going to explode. She's never felt so...nervous and scared before. Despite making love to Diego multiple times now, but she's never felt so vulnerable and exposed then she did right now. As her fangs reappeared and her ears started to sharpen to a soft point, she began to wonder if she made the right choice, but knew it was too late to stop. Her horns started to grow painlessly from her forehead, curling around the sides of her head like a pair of ram's horns. Her long hair chocolate brown hair slowly turned into a dark, burnt purple as her soft, light tanned skin turn a dark red. When she would open her eyes, they would be a dark purple, but still as sparkling and full of life as her human eyes have been. A small pair of bat like wings started to sprout from her back, looking perhaps too small to actually make her fly, but large enough to be noticeable as a long, spaded tail sprouted from her rear as well. The moment he opened his eyes, he would know exactly what she was: a succubus. When her reveal was complete, Luciana spoke barely above a whisper, her voice sounding worried and even fearful as she spoke, "Diego...I love you. I love you so much, but...I haven't been completely honest with you...I want to change that. When you're ready...open your eyes, but be warned...what you'll see is going to be...shocking...", she instructed, squeezing Diego's hands tightly, expecting it to be the last time she ever got to hold them.

Diego closed his eye yet he squeezed Luciana's hands to further show her that he would support her. When he would open them, he would see Luciana. She has horns, curled up to the side like ram horns. Her long brown hair became a beautiful violent while her light skin became a dark red. Her eyes... her eyes are an exotic purple that held the same love and spark that she did in her human eyes. She has a pair of bat wings... which looked too small for her to fly with, but he did not know about that stuff. Heck, she even had the spaded tail. She is a succubus. His Luciana is a succubus. Diego took a moment for all of it to soak in... He would be surprised.

If not for the fact he already knew it.

Diego did not see a monster or breaker of men. He saw a very scared woman.

So Diego did what he did best.

He embraced Luciana tightly, holding her so she felt warm, safe, comforted...

"You are beautiful," Diego started before he gave her a gentle kiss, holding her while he did so. Nervously, he let his tongue grasp her fangs, but it was still a gentle loving kiss.

"And I have a secret of my own.... I kinda knew about this before," Diego confessed, his right hand clasping her left as he sat her down on the bed. He pulled out a very familiar piece of glass. "This is not ordinary glass or even alchemic glass. Back when my people first invested in alchemy, this lens was one of our first creations. It allows us to see the true form of things. Given our abundance of indigenous supernatural creatures, of course we used it. So when I used to see you, I saw that you were a succubus. But I also someone who was falling in love for the first time," Diego explained to her, squeezing her hand.

"I am a prince after all and though I am not that good at reading people, my alchemic studies meant I figured some ways to see if people were lying to me... and you weren't. You are a succubus that I love and you love me in return," Diego said as he stood up and embraced her again with a kiss. "I waited for you to tell me. As perhaps... naive and romantic of me as it sounded, I did not mention it because I believed you would tell me. Because we are lovers and we would not keep secrets like this forever," he said to her, caressing her back.

"I will keep my secret and I hope in time that you will feel comfortable in your real form around here, in your new homeland, my princess," Diego told her. "And I suspect you have done bad things in the past, but that is in the past. We are not the same people we are in the past and we all change. We can all choose to become better. To become good. To do the right thing. To go on the long path of redemption. And I will help you every step of the way, Luciana," Diego told her lovingly as he caressed her hair, waiting for her reaction.

Luciana expected him to look horrified, to look at her with fear, hurt, betrayal, and even hatred for what she did and what she truly was. So, when she felt his arms wrap around her in a tight hug, Luciana froze for a moment, shocked and confused. Slowly, as the shock wore off, she wrapped her arms around him tightly, squeezing him as though she expected him to disappear or push her away at any moment. Then...he called her beautiful. Those words she's heard countless times before never meant anything to her until now. Her arms held onto him even tighter as tears started to wet her eyes. For the first time...she was driven to tears by a man calling her beautiful. She felt so much joy in her chest that it hurt, driving her to want to cry even more just by Diego's sweet words. He still loved her. He actually still wanted to be here with her. She's never been so happy before, never felt so safe in a man's arms before, so loved and cared for. Somehow, Luciana was even more in love with him and happily accepted his sweet and gentle kiss with chills running down her spine when she felt his tongue touching her fangs.

Then, something else shocked her, worse then the moment Diego hugged her, he KNEW what she was. Her eyes widened and she looked at him for a moment in complete shock. When he pulled the out a piece of glass and explained things in further detail, things started to come together. It was crazy to think that he knew what she was as far back as, as far as she knew, when they first laid eyes on each other. Yet...he had fallen for her and...wasn't scared of her, even when he first saw her true form without her knowing it. "Wait...you knew?" She questioned more in amazement then anything. "That's incredible...", she comment softly, a little grin on her face, one that had happiness mixed with her amazement. Though, the more he explained, the less surprising he possessed such a powerful item really was. Diego was a prince after all and these lands were home to all sorts of supernatural beings. Every place in the world, no matter how small, had its share of supernatural beings, but Altzan's supernatural population was more abundant then any other place she's seen before. Though she rarely interacted with other supernatural beings, it didn't mean she didn't see them either. For a human, possessing a item that allows the user to see if the person they're looking at is really human or now was a very vulnerable and rare item. Who truly needed such an item more then a young prince who was in line for the most important job in the kingdom?

Every kiss Diego gave her, every word he spoke to her made her feel something special. Exposing herself like this to him was extremely personal and seeing him reacting in the way she prayed so badly would happen made her feel complete trust and love for the man before her. Then, she began to think of others. Diego mentioned that he hoped she would be comfortable one day to show her true form to everyone else and it made her thoughts run. What would his people say? What would his parents say? If they all found out that she was a succubus, would they accept her as easily as Diego did? She didn't expect it, but anything would be nicer then having a angry mob and a army trying to kill her for seducing the prince in attempts to steal his right despite that no longer being her intention. "Diego...", she whispered softly, closing her eyes to enjoy the way his caressed her hair. "I love you so much...and...I'm not proud of who I was...I even planned to do something...awful after getting you to fall in love with me...but...then I fell in love with you. I promise, I never even want to think about hurting you again." She paused for a moment as a bit of worry clouded over her. "Do your parents know? Would...would they accept me? What about your people? Would...would they accept me? I don't expect them to trust me for a long time, but...I don't want them to hate me and think I want to hurt you.", she explained softly, her hand gently touching his cheek as the other held onto him tightly.

Diego let Luciana let out all of her emotion and relief in his arms. He felt her hold him harder and tighter. He felt like he was knowing her once more for the first time. Looking back, she no longer looked tense or as on guard. He kept running his hands through her hair and even gently brushing against her horns for a moment. The glass he used was pretty difficult to create though that was more because it required special materials and skilled craftsman to make though Diego was having alchemist work on expanding it more so they could be used where needed, such as potentially by special knights.

However, she would then bring up his parents and the people. "I love you too," Diego said as he embraced her. Figuring she was a succubus, he figured what was it she would try and do to seduce him if she was truly malicious. But he knew she wasn't faking it. She is genuinely horrified by her actions and her prior self. "You won't hurt me, I promise and I also want to make sure I don't hurt you," Diego responded to her with a smile as he kissed her forehead.

"My parents? Yeah they know. My dad investigates and checks plenty of things thoroughly, but he also knows to trust me and my judgment," Diego adds to her, reassuring her. His dad is an intelligent and thorough man when it comes to running things so very few things escape his eye.

"But they are letting uou be here with me so they are going to give you a chance," Diego tells her.

"How do you feel?" he asked her, letting her process everything.

With Diego's strong arms around her, knowing that he still loved her even after lying to him for so long made her, she feel so safe and wonderful. She was truly the luckiest woman in the world. Not many men could look at her like this and still feel the same burning love for her that they felt when she looked human. Some might even attack her out of fear, hate, or betrayal. Not that any one human man could hurt her, but a hurt and scared man could do a lot of things given the right tools and skills. She couldn't even bare to think about Diego grabbing a knife or a sword and lunging at her to kill her. Luciana wouldn't even know what to do if something like that had happened instead, making her all the more grateful that he was holding her and comforting her instead. His hand brushing through her hair and even touching her horns brought on the most comforting sensation she's ever felt before. He was touching her. The REAL her, not just some mask she put on, but her real skin, her real body, and never has she ever felt anything so wonderful before.

His comforting words and the kiss on her forehead made her cheeks turn even redder. She never even thought about the idea of Diego hurting her, but if any human could, it would be him. Not only had he had the advantages of some items that could harm her, but he had stolen her heart and hurting him, let alone fighting him at all, wasn't an option for her. If it came down to it, Diego would either kill her or she'd run as far as she could from this place and never let herself fall in love a human ever again. Yet, none of that was going to happen, and she's never been so thankful for it. Luciana was terrified though. She was thankful that Diego accepted her and still loved her, but if others knew the truth, their time together could be cut short. Succubi don't have the best history with humans and humans can be hateful towards things they don't understand, even if she came out saying she intended to never harm her beloved, they might still hate and attack her anyways just because of what she was.

However, when Diego told her that his parents knew the entire time as well, she felt a little dumbfounded. Did the entire royal family know? Do the citizens of Altzan know too? Luciana was far from use to the idea of being so easily seen through. Humans were getting smarter every day it seems, that or she wasn't as skilled as she perceived herself to be. Perhaps a bit of both, but whatever the case was, she was a bit thankful that the King and Queen had known all along. It kept her from having to completely shock and surprise his parents that might have ended badly for them. This was a lot to take in in such a short time that she could almost feel her head spin, but she was happy nonetheless. When Diego asked how she felt, Luciana took a breath and answered honestly, "Shocked...relieved...scared...but most of all, happy. I...I was so scared of what might happen when I told you, but I'm just so happy that you still love me despite what I am. It's also kind of a good thing your parents know too...I suppose it'll make the shock less intense. I don't think your people will be too eager to jump for joy when they find out, but as long as I have you, I'm happy." She answered, nuzzling her face into his neck before giving his cheek a kiss.

Diego was letting Luciana relax in his arms and getting it out of her system and so on. He was happy being able to hold her. However, he also took the time to admire her details as a demoness. Such as her lovely horns that he couldn't help but stroke a bit while also seeing her tail and her exotic skin color and more. However, she was still his love and he wanted to make her happy. "And I am happy that you were able to tell me," Diego said before he heard her note of the people. "I am not sure how the people would react. Decades ago, they might've panicked or be wary though since the reintroduction of our ancestral beings and beliefs means that the people have been forced to cope with it," Diego said, the last part with a bit of a chuckle.

"What do you wish to do now?" Diego asked her as they were sitting on the bed. He did not know what they should do now though he figured he shouldn't tell his parents util tomorrow given that they were pretty busy. Beyond that, Diego began wondering if there was anyone that could be a problem with her ruling. He only figured a few of the ministers and so on though he also knew Luciana was a good person and that he would be willing to defend her against some of the reactionary individuals, bur beyond that, it looked like there would not be muc trouble.

"Although is there anything else you need to tell me? Like is anyone after you, any malicious family members or something?" Diego asked as he began thinking about it. He wanted to know more about the real her while also if there was anyone that might wanted to harm her or anyone with a vendetta against her.

Feeling Diego's arms around her and his fingers stroking her horns brought her a comfort she's never felt quite like this before. She felt safe with him, loved, and accepted. Luciana felt like everything was going to be okay, despite her worries and fears, so long as he loved her and held her. Her tail curled a bit happily from feeling her horns being stroked. It's been so long since she felt someone touch her in her true form that it felt more personal, more intimate, then anything else she's experienced before and it made her feel that much closer to Diego. She did truly hope that Diego was right. Back home, anyone who saw her like this would panic. If it was one person or maybe even two, it wouldn't be much trouble. They would be seen as insane by most and sent away, but if enough saw her for what she was then things would be very different and she didn't want to think of what would happen if enough people believed her to be something other then human back home. Here though...it might be different. She prayed it would be. Even if they didn't care for what she was at first, she just hoped that they would trust Diego enough to be at least accepting of his choice of mate.

Luciana somehow chuckled a little when Diego asked her what she wanted to do next. It wasn't like what he said was funny to her, but it was something more done out of nervousness. She knew what she had to do, but it didn't mean that she wanted to do it. If she didn't though, things might not work out in her favor. Luciana had to tell the King and Queen the truth herself. It may not have to be today, but it will happen soon and that alone was enough to make her nerves on edge. Even though she knew that they already knew, it still made her nervous what their reaction would be when she actually told them. Would they scold her for wasting their son's and their time? Would they laugh, because she wasn't as clever as she thought she was? Or would they accept her with open arms, but keep a close eye on her? The possibilities were endless, but it had to happen either way. All she could simply do was hope for the latter possibility and that everything was going to be okay.

The next thing Diego asked her thought reminded her that there were some potential threats that could come their way. For now, they were safe, but once word got out that the Prince was together with a succubus then trouble might rear its ugly head. Most of them would be easy to deal with, there was one though that worried her. "Diego...I've done a lot of bad things and wronged a lot of people. I don't have many friends outside of you and some non-humans. Most can be reasoned with though, they might want something in return for leaving us alone, but I don't suspect them to be trouble. There's one though...that might be a problem." Luciana paused for a moment, "I have a friend, well, he was more then a friend in the past. Someone I messed around with since humans didn't really satisfy me in bed too often. We're still on good terms, but that won't stop him from coming by when words gets out about us. He's a troublemaker, a lot like me...well, what I use to be. If he comes...he'll mess with your head. I don't think he'll hurt anyone really, but...he'll try to get under your skin. He won't really believe me when I'll tell him I've really fallen for you and it might even make him try even harder to get to you. He might...he might even try to take me from you, he won't, I assure you, but he'll try. Nothing makes him happier then ruining relationships...and if it's one of mine...he'll think it's just a game I set up to get him to want me. He might not even come, but I'm telling you now...just in case.", She squeezed his hands, looking a bit nervous about the idea of her old friend coming to see them.

Time stopped for the two of them. Diego basked in the simple yet sweet glory of being able to hold his beloved in her true form, so she would not hve to worry about always hiding who she was. He knew that she may have committed atrocities in the past, but he also knew that she is willing to repent and redeem herself for everything that she had done. Right now though, he was happy holding her. However, seeing her in her true form was also arousing those new feelings. Her being a succubus did explain why he found it more difficult to repress his carnal desires, but he was not bothered by it because he loves her. He did notice that in her succubus form, she was a bit bustier and curvier along with her exotic skin color, horns and tail.

However, he mind turned from that when she suggested that there could be some trouble. An old friend that was close to her and someone who definitely may like to mess with him. He mentally prepared himself for whatever troubles were coming. He kept his arms around tightly, not wanting to lose her to anyone.

"And I know you will not leave me and I will not leave you. Whatever trouble comes our way, we will face it together as a couple," Diego told her before he pulled her in for a soft comforting kiss. However, he shivered at how different it was in her true form. Her touch and her taste was intoxicating and it wouldn't be long before he became more intimate with the kiss.

"My goodness... it appears your true form is doing things to me," Diego told her with a smile before he continjued the sweet kiss with her.

Diego's sweet words brought her a lot of comfort knowing he trusted her so much despite lying to him from the beginning. If he were to ever leave her, it would break her heart and she'd be furious after everything he spoke so sweetly to her, but she wouldn't blame him either. In actually, it would probably be what she deserved after doing the same thing to countless men. She didn't think it would happen though. After all they've been though and potentially even more, she doubted they would ever break apart from each other. There were other underlining fears. Hunters might try to assassinate her once word gets out that Altzan was getting a succubus queen, especially when they learn it was Luciana herself, her head was worth thousands in her home land, but when she felt Deigo kiss her lips, she felt all her worries fade away.

There was something strangely intense and intimate about Diego kissing her with her true self exposed. No human has ever kissed her while she was like this, especially not as loving and caring as he did. Just a simple kiss from him was enough to make her feel things that grew more intense the more she felt him. The way he stroked her horns and kissed her so affectionately, tempted her to take things even further. She felt him shiver and it only made her want him more. Even though she's had him recently, she was wanting him again, but this time would be far different then all the other times she's had him. This time, he would have the real her and have her entirely.

Luciana giggled a little when Deigo confessed that kissing her like this was doing something to him before contiuning the kiss. A soft moan left her lips and into his when their lips touched again. Her hand gently touched his chest, slowly working up the side of his neck until she touched his cheek. She slowly broke the kiss again with a little grin, "Is that so?", before kissing him again, this time deeper and more intense then the last as she slowly pushed herself up against him, slowly pushing him down on the bed with her body. While lying on top of him, kissing him intensely, Luciana slowly ran her hand down his body until she found her hand down between his legs, slowly cupping his cock and balls through his pants as she moaned into his lips.

Diego began melting into Luciana's touch, feeling her soft touch bringing down onto their bed and she felt her kiss intensify. He could feel her wild passionate energy as she pushed herself against him until she was lying on top of him. Diego could not help but return the intense wonderful affection that his beloved was giving him. He then began groaning out loud in pleasure when he felt her soft hands cupping his shaft and balls, becoming more erect.

"You are wonderful, my naughty minx," Diego tells her with a smile as he began moving out of his clothes, including freeing his shaft in order to become more intimate with Luciana. He gave her another intense kiss, feeling his hard-on rub against Luciana. Her skin felt smoother, she smelled nicer and more exotic and his hands couldn't help but go and caress her horns, to further show his love and trust for her.

"I love you so much, Luciana," he whispered in her ear sweetly.

Feeling Diego's lips eagerly return the intense affection her lips were giving to him drove her wild. This kiss was far better then the other hundred that they've shared, because he was kissing her, not some convincing mask that made her look human, but the real her, horns and all. She's never wanted anyone as badly as she wanted Diego now. She's never felt such lust and desire for someone before, not even a incubus made her feel such need and passion before and she wanted to give him just a taste of what she felt for him, knowing if she gave it all to him, it would be too much for a human to handle. Luciana could feel him getting harder in her hand, making her sex quiver in anticipation to feel him inside of her, fucking her real cunt, the one even tighter and sweeter then the one he's gotten use to. The one that was going to squeeze him like a vice and milk him for every drop he had.

Luciana giggled at his words, leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "You don't know the half of how naughty I can be, but you will.", her lips then nibbled on his earlobe with a little playful growl. She pulled away enough and long enough for Diego to undress himself for her, giving herself a chance to do the same. Luciana allowed more and more of her incredibly soft red skin be revealed until all of her body was on display for him. Her breasts even bigger then before with a pair of dark red nipples, her hips even easier to grab, her ass even rounder, and sweet little pussy soaking wet already for the man she loved. When they were both finally exposed to each other, Luciana eagerly accepted another intense, deep kiss from her sweet lover. She felt a tingle run down her spine the moment she felt his hard cock against her in the heat of their kiss and moaned into his mouth as she felt it throb and twitch against her soft skin. Another moan left her lips and into his feeling his hands touching and caressing her horns, telling her just how much Diego trusted and loved her.

His sweet words that he whispered so sweetly into her ear made her smile as she turned her face to whisper back, "I love you too, more then anything.", her lips sweetly kissed his cheek before kissing his neck. Her lips sucked softly on his neck, leaving behind a little red mark on his skin before she started kissing down his chest. Luciana was slow, her kisses trailing down his stomach, slowly making her way down his body, the tip of his cock bursting against her stomach and her breasts before she finally got close enough to give the tip of his cock the last of her series of kisses. She looked up at him, her face close to his cock as her hand gently wrapped around it to gently stroke, up and down his length. Luciana kept her eyes on him as she parted her soft, full lips to slowly and gently take the tip of his cock inside, sucking on it and moaning softly as one of her hands kept slowly stroking up and down his length while the other squeezed his thigh.

Diego shivered in delight at hearing the seductive coo of his beloved, whispering in his ear at the plans she had for him, the dirty lewd plans. However, that was nothing in comparison to being able to see her beautiful bare body, this time in her true form. Her exotic red skin, her dazzling horn, her tail... he even began noticing the subtle differences as he continued to ogle her. Her larger breasts, her curvier figure, her inviting maidenhood... just everything about Luciana was beautiful and perfect. His shaft agreed based on how hard and stiff he was.

He groaned out loud softly as his cock twitched each time she began planted kisses all over his bare body. Starting from his lips, he felt her soft kisses trail down all the way to his cock.

He nearly came there from the instant she took it into her mouth. "Oh goodness," Diego groaned with an ecstatic look on his face, his knees shaking from the intense amounts of pleasure that his beloved was causing to him.

"Y-you're gonna make me cum," Diego said to Luciana as he was shaking with delight, moaning in pleasure at what his succubus lover was doing to him. This was so much more sensual and powerful in her true succubus form. He wondered if it was because it was her true self and thus her inherent magical properties were being in play.

Back
Top Bottom