Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something a little different m x futa/trap

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
First off here is a link to my main thread https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=88060 the pairings assuming m x f but I am more than happy to switch those into m x futa/trap.
I am on at least once a day and demand at least 1 paragraph and ideally 1-3.

Now for the ideas. I have long enjoyed the idea of a submissive futa. The idea is of an amazon futa, or other highly dominant figure being captured, or defeated by an 'inferior' male. This will be somewhat nonconsent but really I like the idea of the Futa saying things like "when you fail at this it will be my turn!" so it would be more of a competition that she loses.

The other is funny. The idea being my character thinks elves 'or whatever race' you decide to play is actually all female and seduces your character only to be surprised. I also like the idea of two men who pal around, and go on adventures and both are equals but one is the 'girlfriend' behind closed doors.

I am also down for the reverse of this, of two characters who travel but one is a woman pretending to be a man. Once my guy finds out it makes things awkward...and pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom