Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Romance (Dragonrider x Kasekatty)

Seth would think about it for a moment. "That would be a good idea, I need to learn about your species anyway. Since I might be here a while and what I can do." He said nodding his head and giving her a smile.

"Okay, I agree to the terms. I will do my best to help you in what you might want to know, or even stories of the other planets in the universe."

Seth would think about those words. "Well Humans tend to have a mind of there own, based on where they are from. Considering I have been to earth before, they have a variety of cultures, races and governments. Compared to here, they are very free in regards of trading and even traveling to different galaxies is permitted for humans. One human can be born from the slums, some are born in war zones, some are rich, but no matter where they come from. They have a choice of who they want to be and sometimes it's really hard to find out what a human might do." He said hoping it was good answer for her.

Ielsi listened with interest but frowmed "i mean i wamt to understand how humans function what make them do thing i want to study your decisions

Seth would slam his fist into palm. "Oh I see. Sure, that can be arranged. It's a first for me, but it's an honor." He said smiling towards the daughter, who he still needed a name for.

"Ielsi stop talking with the pervert " nabie said as she walked into the kitchen she wor the same outfir as earlier but was nice and clean.

Seth would just chuckle at her name for him. She was the one dressed up like that, he would need to figure out how to please her if he wanted more respect. Then he would just give the thumbs up to her daughter, while she wasn't looking and just stood in the corner. He didn't know what to do now, but wait till dinner was finished.

Naebie returned to cooking. And dinner was done in 45 minutes "ielsi set the table" ielsi poured water for everyon and set out silver ware while naebie dished out food.

Seth would just take a seat, looking at the food brought to him with the purple meat. "Thank you." He said looking at the water and food, but he waited for them to eat first since he was respectful.

Seth would poke it with a fork, as he looked towards the two. He would just take a piece and then tried it slowly. Wondering what it might taste like since it was new to him.

It tasted exactly like a deliciously seasoned medium rare steak. And the vegetables tasted like a vegetable meldley with garlic salt. Despite looking so different it tasted so similar to human food

He took the time to enjoy the taste, he never had a home cooked meal in a long time. Usually he was traveling, plus his mother wasn't the best cook. Seth would eat with a smile on his face as he enjoyed it very much.

Once the food was gone, he would wait for them and then got up to help take the plates to be polite. "I can clean the dishes, thank you." He said trying to be nice, if she wouldn't tear his head off.

Seth would look towards the daughter as the mother left. "So do we have a deal then?" He said asking her as he was finishing off the dishes.

He would nod towards the daughter, then smiled towards the mother. "Thank you." He said as he made his way over to the bathroom. Taking his time to find it before he would start to strip his clothing off. Exposing his very toned body, along with the rest of himself.

Slowly getting into the shower, he turned on the water and just let the water run. Trying to relax himself, he was going to need to learn to adapt to this planet now.

He would take his time, once the water was warm enough. Seth would get in to slowly start to wash himself, taking some shampoo and making sure to get every spot to clean himself.

Ielsi smirked watching him she licked her lips and whispered to herself "such a hot ass~" she couldnt but love that the most about him.

He would take his time to just finish up, when he was done. He would turn off the water and grabbed a towel. Cleaning himself off before he would start to put on the clothing that was placed out in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom