Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about old request threads

Katie Bower

Quite Contrary
Hey guys, I wasn't sure who to PM about this, if anyone. However I've just come back to BMR after a long hiatus. My old request threads appear to be locked so I can't bump them. I've made a new one, but doesn't that mean I should get the old ones deleted?

You can find them here and here if they do need to be removed. I'd edit them blank myself, but I can't.

Katie84 said:
Hey guys, I wasn't sure who to PM about this, if anyone. However I've just come back to BMR after a long hiatus. My old request threads appear to be locked so I can't bump them. I've made a new one, but doesn't that mean I should get the old ones deleted?

You can find them here and here if they do need to be removed. I'd edit them blank myself, but I can't.

The old ones are in the archives, so they don't really matter.

You could have had the old one(s) moved back to the regular threads, but starting a new one is the same thing, pretty much.

Ah, OK, well as long as I'm not causing any problems I'm happy. Though it's good to know if this happens in future I can just move the thread back. Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom