Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Katie's Requests (Currently Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie Bower

Quite Contrary
Sorry everyone, but I've had so many PMs that this thread is currently closed. It will take me time to work through them, and I will probably have more than enough games on my hands. I will re-open it though if anything falls through.

Hey everyone! I'm posting here to let you all know I'm open to short-term games as well. There is some information here about my likes, dislikes, characters, and some game ideas in the following sections.

Likes: younger male / older female, D/s (that's you D, sir, and me s) bondage, coercion, blackmail, non-con, dub-con, roughness (with few limits); physical struggles (which I damn well better lose); hair pulling (as hard as you like, or harder); slapping (hand or cock, either is good, no who am I kidding? Cock is better); big cocks, punishment (especially spanking); breath-play (especially choking); anal (the rougher the better); arrogant jerks (nice guys, pfft); evil (hell yes); physical abuse, biting, scratching, teasing, sexual frustration, age-play, power, domestication, bimbofication, fear, name-calling, objectification, slavery, humiliation, fellatio, gagging, sexy clothing.​

More Details

I enjoy playing submissive ladies, but they don't always know they're submissive. My girls tend to like attention though, a bit like me, and they're not above being teases (though sometimes they're not even aware they're doing it, I never have this problem) or flaunting what they have. I love to use photographic play-bys and have put together a gallery of sumptuous beauties for your delectation that you can find in my character section. When it comes to clothing I have an absurd weakness for sexy heels and boots. Actually I think heels under five inches should just be illegal, and someone should make heels that can be padlocked on because the idea makes me deliriously happy. Dresses can be wonderful especially the flimsy kind that look oh so easy to rip off, and, well, it's a bit like Chekhov's gun I suppose in that if one of my characters wears a dress I expect it to be ripped off her at some point - demand it in fact! Bonus points if you use the dress to choke her afterwards. Oh and work-out / gym clothes can just be lovely, I mean how else can a girl get away with flaunting herself so shamelessly (like those tiny little shorts, who doesn't love those) on such a casual basis? In the right environment swimwear can have the same sort of appeal, and who cares if it looks too flimsy to actually go swimming in, that's hardly the point, and besides chlorine is bad for your hair. Better to just lounge around looking gorgeous. On a more conservative note I just adore pencil skirts. There's a lovely incongruity in seeing something so clearly designed to hyper-accentuate certain... features that one can get away with wearing in even the most professional atmosphere.

Of course all sorts of lingerie (especially stockings) can be delightful as well (the sort that makes a woman resemble an exquisitely wrapped gift, with all possible emphasis on the concepts of possession and objectification) but in applicable situations I tend to find sleepwear preferable if only because I find it carries an air of greater intimacy, even vulnerability. Though in fairness there is a lot of overlap in these areas. One aspect of role-playing I do so appreciate is getting to fulfill a fantasy, and that's partly why I'm so open to playing canon characters. So as long as our basic likes and dislikes are compatible think of me as your humble servant (well less humble, I am after all fairly amazing, but very servile all the same) and I invite, nay expect, you to think of my characters as your personal play-things. In truth if you have the right approach there isn't much I can say no to, but I'm not giving you any clues when it comes to this, after all I'd hate to make things too easy for you. I do enjoy good writing, and I have a lot of experience and can say without false modesty that I'm utterly fantastic myself at more or less everything, but I'm open to a wide variety of partners, post lengths, etc. I'm a fairly laid back kind of girl really, and you'll have to work fairly hard to push my buttons in the wrong way. Use of chat speak, absurdly short posts to my long posts, or some baffling patois which defies legibility are examples of things I simply can't abide. I love to plan games and ideas, and am always happy to talk shop, and am available on skype and discord but you'll have to PM me for my details if you want them.​

Dislikes: vore, mutilation, toilet play, pony play, inflation, bestiality, necrophilia (vampires are fine); pegging, rimming, strap-ons, gaping, macro, furies, fisting, butt plugs, lactation, needle play, office scenes, incest (step-siblings/parents is not a problem) and romance of any sort unless it's hopelessly twisted​

More Details

I have no interest in submissive guys (I have nothing against them, but in an RP it's a major turn off, sorry) and I have no interest in playing dommes unless they are going to have the tables turned on them in short order. Although I do occasionally play characters who are a little more switchy if the story calls for it. I appreciate my partner's input when it comes to choosing play-bys but some girls just don't suit me so please respect that, and if you don't appreciate the sort of ladies I enjoy playing well there's no harm in going our separate ways. For example I’m generally not very taken with ultra curvy or short gals and a lot of redheads leave me unimpressed although there are always exceptions.​

So now we come to the question of characters. Who will I play? That honestly depends, but one thing is certain: you need not limit yourself to enjoying a single character. Actually that would be absurd (you deserve at least a small harem) and a criminal waste of my talents. I have quite a few original characters I enjoy playing and I'll be adding them to this gallery whenever I find the time to do so (though it’s currently a work in progress) but I also enjoy coming up with new characters for specific plots or based on my favorite play-bys and have put together a gallery here which includes most of them. I'm currently working on a craving index for the girls I'm in the mood to play; rating them between one and ten stars. One means I'm not specifically craving the chance to play her, but wouldn't turn it down, and ten meaning I have things in mind I'd love to try. I also enjoy playing celebrities and canons characters as well as OCs, and am especially fond of super-heroines (some examples include Emma Frost, Wonder Woman, Pheonix, Zatanna, Ms. Marvel, Super Girl, Black Widow, Black Canary, Psylocke, Huntress, Storm, Starfire, Scarlet Witch, Power Girl, Sarah Pezzini and Caitlin Fairchild) and villainesses, but a comprehensive list would be prohibitively long so feel free to PM me about any characters you'd like me to play. This goes for all fandoms (and celebrities too) not just comics as even if I don't know a character I might still be open to playing her if she grabs my attention (a good pitch, and some explanation why you like her won't hurt your chances) so don't hesitate to PM me with a name, or even a list of them. For examples of other canon characters I like to play feel free to browse this gallery, but remember it's still a work in progress and doesn't include comic characters as there are just too many.

I'm also open to original fantasy settings and playing characters like Elves, Angels, Demons, Vampires, and so on although I don't do furries or anthros, it's just not within my milieu. Celebrities can be fun too and when I have time I’ll put together a gallery of celebrities I'm happy to play, but for the time being simply PM me with any names you're interested in and I’ll let you know if I can play them. Also as a general rule if a girl is in my play-by gallery I'm often happy to play her as herself. I'll also include a little disclaimer here: if you ask me to play someone (especially a celebrity) I don’t know and I’m willing to give her a shot I'll need your input and feedback to do it and my posts will be slower. Of course I'll also do my own research but when it comes to these characters and especially celebrities I find people's perceptions are very important so if you can't communicate these effectively I won't be able to evoke the character effectively.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom