Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experiments, Machines, and more! [NSFW prompts]

Hello hello. Lately, I have thought of and been in the mood for some pure smut. But not the normal kind, nah. I was thinking of something a bit more on the taboo side. So, I came up with this plot! I'm keeping things to the point here. It will be extreme. There is non-con involved. Let's have fun~

Some guidelines:
-No god modding or controlling my character
-Don't assume anything of my character
-I pick what my character looks like
-Prefers anime pictures
-Don't be a creeper with me in ooc
-Not really interested in some long build up to the good stuff. Some backstory is okay though. We can figure it out in OOC.

Here is an F-list

PLOT: A scientist decides to experiment on his trusted assistant, which he has fallen for, to determine what sort of thresholds of pleasure humans have and the limits the female body has. He has designed all sorts of contraptions to perform "experiments" on his assistant to study her as she is fucked mercilessly. There is no time to rest as the scientist begins to become fascinated with what he has achieved and so it slowly turns into a show for his own pleasure. She no longer is his assistant; he just wants her to be fucked till she can't move and fill her with lots of cum.

Happy hunting! If interested, just message. c:

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE TENTACLE MONSTERS OR THE SORT. This involves machines,toys, or human beings.

Back
Top Bottom