Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-=Mecha-Assault-Racing-Versus-League=- Skeith & Saber Arturia

Kira skipped over to stand beside Olivia. "You give me too much credit." She said with a smile as she leaned against her slightly - her twin tails occasionally brushing against her as the swayed back and forth.

Charlotte turned to face Olivia as she spoke about getting out on the track. The french girl was clearly overwhelmed with everything that was happening, emotional to say the least. As if seeing Astraea being able to touch it had made her newfound position and freedom feel real. She looked over at Colette when she was mentioned. It was true that the other woman probably needed to sit for a little while. Keeping up with the rest of them couldn't be easy.

"Don't worry." Kira said quickly. "We have a spare racing suit you can use until we get your measurements. We use it for testing." Kira nodded to one of the other mechanics who hurried over to a storage locker to fish it out for her. "Colette can ride with me! We'll be in the control tower while you two have your fun."

"Oui. A race does sound fun." Charlotte accepted the pilot suit from the mechanic, looking over at Olivia. "A bet?" She blinked in confusion a couple of times. "What sort of bet?" She crooked her head to the side in curiosity.

“Hrmmm…. What can we bet?” Olivia asked, tapping a finger against her chin before snapping her finger. “Well, who buys who dinner when we go out tomorrow night of course. Gotta have a way of celebrating your joining the team and all.” She spoke, a devilish smirk crossing her lips. “That is of course, unless you have a better idea in mind?” She asked, looking back to Artemis. “Either way we should get in the cockpit and get ready for a test run. I wanna see your ride in action and i’m sure you feel the same, right?” Smiling back to Kira, she would wait for the other woman to get dressed. “Don’t worry, Colette. Kira’s a great gal and i’m sure you’ll get a good view of the track and our racing.” If anything she worried about Kira getting a little too enthused, but that could be dealt with easily enough

Charlotte smiled and nodded. "Oui. Those terms sound fair." She turned away from the other women, seemingly to find somewhere to change.

Colette, on the other hand, focused on Kira and Olivia. She smiled warmly before shaking her head slightly. "Oh, I'm not worried about Miss Nakamura. I'm sure that she'sall you say she is and more." She smiled over at the hellhound who was simply beaming. It was clear just looking at Kira that she had nearly boundless energy. She could hardly stand still, almost always in some kind of motion. She looked passed them to where Charlotte had wandered off at the sound of a startled gasp from one of the mechanics. "Oh dear. Charlotte!" She walked over to the woman as quickly as she could as she had simply unzipped her dress in the middle of the garage and began changing.

The frenchwoman turned, in only her dress hanging from her elbows and exposing her bra and flat stomach, blinking in surprise as Colette approached. "Charlotte, you can't just change wherever you like. You need to find a locker room."

Charlotte's confused response reflected her social inexperience. "B-but in the lab I always wore even less. Why can I not-"

"We aren't in the lab, Charlotte. There are different expectations on you out here in the world. Now, off you go. To the lockers." Colette ushered her off, Charlotte muttering a quiet apology in french. Colette sighed, looking back to the others. "I am sorry. She's still learning."

When Charlotte returned, she was dressed in tight body suit. Her steps were much more confident now that she was wearing boots rather than heels. She walked over to the group again. Kira came bounding over to her as soon as she saw her. "Here, follow me! Let me show you to the cockpit and get you all acquainted like!" She linked arms with the young frenchwoman guiding her away, babbling on excitedly about the mech and its capabilities. Charlotte briefly glanced back towards Olivia and Colette as if she needed saving before she was on the elevator to the cockpit.

After getting Charlotte situated, Kira would return. "Don't keep that little french thing waitin'. She's so excited to raise her hands are shaking!" She laughed to herself before pulling Olivia into a brief one armed hug. "Have fun you two!" She lead Colette to her jeep, parked near by. "Hey! We'll see you girls at the track, okay?" She called over to Olivia.

Back
Top Bottom