Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amazon's Catch (Bound/Commie)

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•

Shandra stood in her Amazon outfit that showed that she was one of the great warriors of the tribe she lived in that lived off of a river. While she was searching for others that might seek to attack her home she noticed something floating in the river. When close inspection she noticed that it was a body for something or somebody. When she didn't know she puleld it out of the river and then looked at it as she put the being on her shoulder and walked back as her large tail swayed back and forth moving about with her hips as she smiled. "I might have brought back a good catch.", She said softly to herself as her tribe was a mixture of so many furries and other creatures. When she arrived she moved toward the leader hut to put the being down and discuss its fate. Though before all that she did put it in the hut where all the beds are as she moved aside one bed to make it look special she put the body down. She would move the body to the hut to have it examined by the elders but for now she would elt it rest since she could feel movement and knew that it was breathing. If it woke up she would ask it questions about how it got there and so on and if it worked for any of the other tribes in the area that could be seeking the destruction of her own. When she walked out she headed toward the Elders to discuss with them for what they should do next. The armor she wore shined brightly and it was golden. It protected her breasts though that metal was felxable though it protected her shoulders and all vital areas. Though her belly was exposed showing her while scaley underbelly. Her claws were covered by a thick metal covering to show they looked like guntlets. While she had metal styled boots and her legs shown to the world not protected except for the joints. She didn't wear anything on her head to show that she was new to her position but eventually would gain the ultimate honor. A helmet for her and personalized.. However for clothing she wore a loin cloth under the armor and a simple band though it was thick to cover her breasts under her armor as well. Cloth armlets udner the guntlets as well. The clothing was pink as well and tight.

Kenny had been separated from his group, all he knew was that he had been sleeping on the river boat and suddenly he was in the water, struggling to get to shore against the rivers mighty torrent. He had little on him but his clothes and was practically defenseless against anything in the Amazon. His mind was in a swirl when he felt his body being lifted off the shore by some un-human being. His mind was filled with fear, and if it weren't for his exhaustipon he would've screamed and fought to get away, but at the moment it was useless to try and struggle. Soon he was back out, his mind went blank and when he had awoken again he was resting on a strange bed in a straw hut. he felt more alive than he had been, whenever it had been that he had blacked out. He knew that he wasn't going anywhere, and his ice blue eyes displayed a hue of sadness and fear. His blonde hair matted and across his face.

Shandra looked at the elders and nodded, "yes I will find out what this being is and if it isn't threatening you want to take it in for possibilty against our foes?" She repeated only the key items of their conversation. "Of course Elders I will find out if they mean harm or friendly. I wonder if it has woken up...", She said turning and walked out of the hut of the Elders they knew what she had to do was to check out the catch and wondered if it was dangerous. When she walked into the hut that it was in she noticed it awake. Slowly she walked up to the being as her red eyes stared down at it while her scales were glowing birhgtly in the sun as it was the middle of the day as she smiled some. "How do you feel?", She spoke in the same intelliect even though she didn't know she did.

Kenny's jaw dropped when he saw the female reptilian figure standing in the door way. How was he to know something like her existed in the Amazon. Then again he knew very little about anything in the Amazon. He had only come along to view the scenery and have a nice trip to ease his mind. "I guess I'm fine." Kenny answer to her as he rubs his head nad looks her over from top to bottom. She wasn't un-attractive, in fact she was fairly attractive, and he felt a bulging in his pants that he tried to cover. His large manhood making that slightly difficult for him at the moment. he knew very little of her tribe but he assumed that like most of the amazonian tribes it was very sexually oriented. So far he had yet to see any males around.

Shandra looked at him and blinked, "What is wrong...you look uncomfortable." She said softly as she walked over to him and stopped to try to see what was the focus that made him squrim and she saw something bulge in the covers as she blinked, "So.." she said softly as she looked at him and then it then back at him. "Is that because of me?", She asked as she wondered if that was normal for him but somewhere deep in her she seemed to understand it but in some don't.

Back
Top Bottom