Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Series of Royal Fuck-Ups {darkest_fate&Prince of Smut}

Did literal mean Saiorse really did want him to drool over her? Rhetorical would mean she didn't, right? Tog wasn't always sure when people used those words what they really meant. His English professor obviously was more interested in his cock at this point than teaching him such subtleties so he decided to take Saiorse at her words. What girl didn't want him drooling on them?

"Unf," was all Tog managed to reply as the sexy Elf's hand gave him a squeeze. Talking about her panties wasn't helping Tog's throbbing rod calm down. Nor was the absent minding rubbing she gave him through his pants as she chewed her salad and seemed to be thinking about the problem at hand. She had mentioned the powder room earlier and Tog knew at this point he was going to have to do something. A handjob under the table would be a mess, even if she could pull it off unseen.

"Would you like some more wine?" asked the waitress, suddenly hovering behind Tog's shoulder. It was the same girl from earlier and Tog knew now that they'd have no privacy here at the dinner table. The girl could clearly see into his lap and, while the napkin might hide Saiorse's hand, the massive bulge running down his thigh and disappearing under the table was clearly visible. The girl gave a little squeak and almost dropped the wine bottle as she apparently noticed.

"No, no. I'm -mmmhm- just fine," Tog groaned out, trying to avoid gasping from the Elf's teasing fingers. He gave the waitress a pleading look. "But, where are the bathrooms?"

The girl's eyes widened and she pointed to the side of the room before scurrying off, evidently shocked to the point of not being able to finish her duties.

"I"m going to go freshen up," whispered Tog huskily, leaning over to place his mouth next to Saiorse's ear. His tongue snaked out, flicking from her lobe up to the pointed tip in a lightning quick motion that hinted at the incredible dexterity of that appendage. Some discretion was in order, given the people in the room, so he suggested, "Maybe, in a couple minutes you may have to do the same?"

Using the napkin as a shield and hoping the crowd would be focused on the lit stage, Tog got up and did a little crab walk, arm dangling with the napkin in front of one thigh as he shuffled with one leg dragging towards the bathrooms.

The men's room was empty and Tog ducked into the handicapped stall and unbuckled his pants, quickly freeing the massive green tube of Orc cock meat that was threatening to rip his Chinos down the seam. Dropping his pants, he wrapped a meaty paw around his dick and gave it a couple slow pumps, moaning slightly at the sweet sensation after the chafing it had endured in his pants. The bathroom door opened hesitantly and a click clack of feminine heels followed, clearly tentative.

"I'm in here you sexy little vixen," cooed Tog as he unlatched the stall door. It burst open and, to his shock, the waitress was standing in front of him instead of Saiorse!

"I didn't think you'd actually meet me tonight, especially with Saiorse there next to you," she cried out, lunging at the much larger Orc with hunger in her eyes. Tog raised his hands to fend her off, trying to explain it was a misunderstanding, but the girl seized his massive rod before he could speak. Too late he realized that bringing his hands up was the wrong move as his cock was sticking straight out in front of him and was an easy and large target for her to grasp. With two hands, she began pumping it fiercely as the retreating Orc lost balance from the pants around his ankles. He had to throw his arms behind him and against the wall to prevent a fall. "When I . saw your huge cock tonight I had to have you. You are dirty, nasty and cheating Orc, aren't you? But so sexy. And I'm going to be even filthier with you right now than that Elf bitch could ever be!"

"Nooo-o, I didn't mean... not you...." cried out Tog, suddenly paralyzed and trying to stay balanced with his feet askew. The arms that should be forcing her away were the only thing preventing him from falling to the floor as he gripped the wall behind him. Helpless, he could only moan as the girl squatted to take the head of his dick in her mouth. She could barely get the large, bulbous crown past her stretching lips, and once in her mouth her cheeks chubbed out like some sort of depraved chipmunk. She was sucking greedily on that tip, her tongue teasing his slit, as Tog battled the pleasure and found anger enough to finally shout something. "I don't need a blowjob, bitch!"

Fucking waitress. Saiorse glared at her while she scampered away, tempted to outright hex her. The princess had some magic on her, and a few magical apps that were even stronger. Tog couldn't have been more obvious about his situation either, which just had Saiorse rolling her eyes and sighing. She was quite tempted to tell him he could just work through it himself. Hell, some part of her almost wanted to tell him to play with the waitress, who just seemed so interested.

It was around then that Saiorse realized that she was, perhaps, a little jealous of the situation. She'd never been possessive, strictly speaking, but that was mostly because any boy who dated her practically begged for her attention and wouldn't dare look elsewhere. Tog did that too... but he couldn't keep his attention focused, and apparently Saiorse's usual aura of "don't fuck with me" didn't apply to the fertile orc leader.

"You do--" began Saiorse as Tog whispered, only to end up giving a quick, almost sighing moan. Shit, but that felt good. Way too fucking good. Did Tog know about elfish ears and--shit, did it matter? That fucking tongue on her ear would've made the princess a little damp even if her mind hadn't been drifting around topics sexual. With her current state? She very nearly had a miniature orgasm. Thankfully she had good salad to cover it up, which she immediately took a bite of.

"Of for the love of the goddess," she mumbled, splaying fingers over her face as she watched Tog toddle off. Really? He couldn't be less conspicuous than that? He might as well wear a sign on his ass saying he was too turned on to think straight. Saiorse kept her eyes on him, before flicking back. Unlike Tog, she actually wanted to pay attention to the speaker.

However, she did notice someone drifting toward the bathroom, that fucking waitress. The hell was she doing there? Saiorse frowned, seeing the staff member looking around before darting inside. Just what was---surely Tog didn't plan that? They'd just talked about this, and he'd literally just been teasing Saiorse in just about the most erotic way you could tease an elf. Surely...

no, it was Tog, he would. Sighing, Saiorse begged off. "My date needs corralling," she said in the most pleasant of tones, before striding toward the bathroom. Saiorse didn't bother knocking or being inconspicuous, and a few people probably noticed, but were too polite to do anything about it.

Just as the door opened, there was a shout. Saiorse paused, letting the sonic wave pass her, before staring at the scene. Was he...

"Excuse me," she said with icy politeness, "but I believe that's my boyfriend you're in the process of raping," she said, closing the door behind her. "And in case you're ill informed, I do know several ways of killing a woman using just what's in this room. Fortunately for you, I'd rather not," she flicked her gaze to Tog, who looked.... fucking impressive, really. Then back to the waitress. "You can leave now. If you don't apologize to us on the way out, I'll make sure you have a sexual harassment charge on your record," she smiled, "and if you're slow, I may be forced to break something."

Saiorse's entrance into the room was all the more scarier because of her icy cool demeanor. Tog had expected a whirlwind of rage, screaming, and maybe an assault on the waitress that would have left the girl permanently injured. Instead, the stunning elf had surprised him yet again, appearing at the stall without a warning and issuing her orders with the scariest smile Tog had ever seen.

"Mhmm.. glugk... glugk... mhm-hmm?" the waitress replied at first, both hands wrapped around Tog's shaft and pumping as she twisted her neck to peer at Saiorse, one cheek obscenely stretched by Tog's cock head. She seemed reluctant to let go of the massive rod of orc meat that had evidently been an obsession of hers, especially now that she finally had it firmly in hand and mouth. Tog seized her distraction and balanced himself on one arm while using his free hand to shove the waitress off his cock. Already squatting precariously on her heels, she fell backward to sprawl on the bathroom floor as his cock popped out her mouth in an explosion of drool. The girl, a little dazed stared at Saiorse with obvious fright now as her lust wore off. "I'm sorry... I just thought, when he asked for the bathroom... his cock was so big. Jeezus. I just wanted it. I'm sorry!"

"By the Dark Lord," groaned Tog as the waitress scurried out, initially on her hands and knees. Shuffling his feet, he leaned against the wall and took a deep breath as he flashed an apologetic smile at Saiorse. Seeing her cold anger was strangely thrilling, and Tog found his cock pulsing and getting even harder. Had that been a tinge of jealousy in her voice, to go along with the obvious anger at a potentially public incident that might harm her reputation? And those blue eyes, was there some appreciation and even hunger in them as they seemed to linger on his throbbing manhood?

"I thought she was you at first, she just surprised me when she burst into the stall. I fell backwards and she was sucking my cock before I could get my balance!" explained Tog, realizing how improbable it sounded that the petite waitress had someone managed to latch her mouth onto his dick without his being able to stop her. A sheepish shrug followed, and another smile. "Sorry, they just attack me sometimes even when I'm not trying to flirt."

Tog pushed himself off the wall to stand on his feet again and his smile turned into a seductive grin, one tusk twisting up slightly. His tongue snaked out to lick his lips and tease that upturned tusk, showing its length. One hand dropped to stroke his cock slowly, its head still glistening incriminatingly with the waitress' saliva.

"Let me make it up to you," Tog said, eyes going slowly down Saiorse's lithe body and undressing her in his mind. He wanted to lick her head to toe right now, she was such an irresistible combination of beauty and... danger? He'd had plenty of jealous girlfriends before, but never ones who could scare the burly Orc with their rage. "Come here, your highness."

"Quite sorry," replied Saiorse, keeping her eyes locked on the waitress as the other woman scurried away. Her gaze kept following, watching the other woman closely, marking every move. The woman left in a hurry, thankfully, and Saiorse looked back to her "boyfriend," who still stood there with his oversized dick out. The thing seemed to pulse and throb, and it glistened thanks to the generous spitshine that it had just been given by the idiotic bimbo.

Tog's explanation kept going, and Saiorse met his gaze. Her brow quirked as he admitted to thinking the waitress was her. The continued explanation had her letting out an almost harsh laugh. "Oh yes, I'm sure she caught the great and powerful Tog by surprise,' she replied, knowing her voice was harsh. As she'd said before, it had sounded very much like Tog had been resisting. First verbally, likely because he could've crushed the tiny waitress. Likely if Saiorse hadn't intervened, Tog would've done something...

Yes, probably involving getting his dick sucked off.

"we are not going to fuck," she told him flatly, her eyes slitting more dangerously. "Roughly half the people out there know we're in here right now, Tog. You're about as subtle as a rampaging dragon," she sighed, massaging her temples. Goddess, the stress was going to give her a headache at this rate. it didn't help that she was almost tempted to pick up where the waitress had left off. Hells, part of her wanted to reward Tog for fighting off the waitress. She looked to him again, starting at throbbing orc-meat and working her way up, seeing the strange look in his eyes.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" she demanded, pausing, frowning. She couldn't quite recall anyone quite giving her a look like that. It seemed almost... hungry?

Saiorse didn't seem to be fully buying the old "I tripped and my dick fell into her mouth" story, even though it was actually true this time! At least she heard him verbally resisting, but didn't she understand that a warm set of lips on his cock was virtually paralyzing for the horny orc?! Rubbing her temples wasn't a good sign, it was the only body language that Tog couldn't twist into meaning "fuck me!"

Well, she clearly wasn't moving to him, so Tog had to get to her. Her question about the way he was gazing at her, which was full of rampant, hungry desire, jarred him into motion.

The loafers came off easily as he kicked his Chinos and boxers free. Now bottomless in his just his blazer, a button down, and his Vineyard Vines patterned socks, he gave Saiorse a soothing smile as he moved towards her. Like approaching an irritable Tigress, he circled in on the annoyed Elf cautiously with his hands up to try to distract her from the throbbing cock that jutted in front of him and led the way.

"I am a rampaging dragon. When I want something, I'm hard to stop," Tog cooed as his meaty paws moved to encircle the thin Elf. No kisses this time, just his tusked mouth leaning in to nuzzle one of her pointed ears. Could she feel that tusk as it rubbed against her lobe? His tongue slipped out and flicked her ear as his own pointed ears swiveled to catch any noise she might make in response. "If they are talking about us, let's give them something to talk about!"

A nibble on her ear as his hands guided her back against the wall, his large dark green manhood pushing against her stomach, the tip resting almost in her breasts as it pointed up between them.

"Aren't elves just perverted versions of Orcs?" teased Tog as his snakelike tongue licked from her neck to the tip of her ear without his head even having to move. "No fucking, but you deserve to cum, my Princess, for saving me from the evil succubus."

Goddess, he looked ridiculous. Didn't he realize that? Standing there, half-naked, his cock bobbing with every step he took. That smile only made him look all the more humorous, to the point where Saiorse almost wanted to laugh. The elf princess couldn't help the smile, even through her frustration and annoyance. It faded quickly, however, as he approached.

Eyes narrowed into slits, delivering a silent don't as he drew near. He loomed over her, and Saiorse tensed. Her mouth opened, a tongue lashing ready, only to find that he went straight for her ears. Saiorse's knees buckled, hands slapping against the wall to help support herself. She'd already been aroused before this bumbling orc somehow managed to hit one of an elf's most erotic spots. It didn't help that her pierced ear felt almost as sensitive as a pierced clit would be. And he nibbled at her.

"What you're doing---" she breathed, her voice starting to go ragged, "is absurdly obscene, Tog, and much like you, I--" his cock pressed against her stomach, and she looked down. "I swear if you stain this dress," his tongue had started teasing her neck, and she fought against a shiver. Her hand fluttered up, and she very nearly moved to bat him away, like an annoying insect. It didn't help that, yet again, his tongue flicked at her ear.

"First," she said, fighting the breathlessness she could hear entering her voice, "elves and orcs are drastically different beings, and you are grossly oversimplifying complex differences. Second," she pushed at his cock, "I deserve many things, but it's only going to be a matter of time until someone else comes in here."

Shit, that wasn't a no. She knew it, which meant Tog would figure it out. Stupid fucking body; Saiorse normally had more control than this. She was an elfish princess for the Goddess's sake! That literally meant that she had ice in her veins. Stupid fucking orc and his stupidly fucking big cock.

This whole seduction thing was a lot harder than Tog expected. The lusty orc was used to giving girls a knowing wink and maybe, if they seemed to be hesitating, making sure they got a good glimpse at the bulge in his pants. That was more than enough flirting and usually any pretense at being "hard to get" quickly faded. Saiorse was a different animal than he was used to chasing, that was for sure. She was a challenge, but the reward was so great that he was willing to try some new approaches to thaw her icy armor. That included working a bit harder to get her "in the mood."

Adding to his motivation, Tog was in urgent need of relief and was hungering to explore a bit more of Saiorse's delectable charms. His cock was throbbing with visible arousal as it almost beat against Saiorse' belly. This close, his body pressed against the gorgeous elf, the effect she had on him was overwhelming and intoxicating. Driving him even crazier, Tog could almost feel her resolve soften as his cock hardened. His tongue in her ear was making her lose her train of thought, eliciting gasps, and even making her grip the wall for support. Had he found a weak spot in that formidable icy armor? It seemed like he might have, her protests were growing weaker and the anger in her eyes fading into something else as she gazed at the massive cylinder of orc cock pulsing between them.

"I don't think orcs and elves are all that different on the inside--- are we?" murmured Tog, tongue now teasing her pointed ear mercilessly. How fun to flick that earring with his family crest. Hmmm...was she sensitive on the back of her ear as well? One hand slipped out to shut the stall door and latch it. "If we are quiet, I don't think anyone would even know we are in here. I can be discreet, it's you I am worried about making too much noise."

Tog shifted back in front of her and gathered her delicate hands in his, carefully of course as the potential for brain splitting pain at any second from an angry Sairose gave every motion a thrilling edge of danger. He slowly lifted them up against the wall, high above her head and pinned them there with his meaty paws. His tusked lips now moved slowly from her ear and down her graceful neck.

"I know you might be concerned you can't handle the pleasure I can show you. Many women can't, it's nothing to be scared of," continued Tog as his tusks nuzzled against her neck. He was kissing her, but softly enough to not make her concerned about a hickey. This was a new tack, but he knew Saiorse well enough by now that she was not one to shirk from a challenge. If anything, she might even relish opportunities to show off her prowess. "If you promise me you won't scream too loudly, I'll make you cum so hard with my tongue that you'll wonder why cocks even exist."

To punctuate his point, Tog's tongue flicked up and reached from where his mouth was, in the middle of her neck, to her sensitive ear for another teasing lick. Seizing what he hoped was a moment of weakness for her, Tog released one of her hands and moved his down, sliding between their pressed bodies. His paw entered the high slit on the side of her dress and quested up her thigh towards her sex.

"You mean besides the fact that elves are considerably more slender with more resilient blood?" replied Saiorse, tossing aside obvious biology and more arcane details. She could've gone into further depth explaining how elves were more attune to nature, how they literally had more magic coursing through their veins than the rest of the races. But she knew what Tog was at least attempting to do, and part of her did admire it. It certainly didn't hurt that he'd flicked her newly pierced ear, making her draw a shuddering breath inward.

his challenge went noticed on several levels. Blue eyes flashed, darting toward him. "You know damn well I can be quiet," she hissed, her voice barely audible, as if to further prove her point. His next comment had her rolling her eyes. "I'm about as afraid of you as I was that girl," she replied, tilting her head slightly. She could feel him pinning, and she'd done nothing to resist that. Her hands stretched, pulling the expensive dress against her slender frame. The slit upon her thigh rose dangerously, showing a peak of expensive elfish lingerie (technically Saiorse had nothing else to wear, save perhaps "expensive elfish panties").

"Thus far, you've shown that you know just enough about elves to---getyouintrouble!" the last came out slightly higher pitched, but still quiet. She jerked slightly, pressing her sharp heel against the inside of his heel. "Tog: I know you know elf ears are sensitive and points of arousal, but your tonguing them is about the same as my literally pulling your cock. If you keep at it, you will hurt me, and for the love of the goddess if you flick the damn piercing too much I'll fucking bleed," she hissed, though her body still undulated as his hand slid against her. "Treat the ears like they're a clit. Tease them, flick them, but so help me if you hurt them, and anyone notices, we're done, understood?" her body rolled to him all the same, indicating that why yes, she was more than a little ready for him. Her tight chest and the wet heat rising from between her legs would indicate that all too clearly.

An aroused woman in his arms, writhing against him and warning him about her sensitive spots? This was familiar territory for Tog and for the first time since Saiorse had begun "dating" him, the orc felt more in his comfort zone. He knew all about elf anatomy and was looking forward to showing the Princess that he'd learned more in college than just how to do a keg stand. Granted, Drows were found in his bed more frequently than high elves, but they were just sluttier versions of their blonde cousins in his experience. And when the lights were off, he'd found very little difference in attitude.

"Quiet means shush," cooed Tog as she seemed to acquiesce to his offer. The hook of her heel against his leg, her knee bending and thighs parting with the motion, was like waving a checkered flag to the horny orc. He could feel her body moving against him and seeking contact, practically demanding he to do something about the heat building inside of her. His hand was already sliding higher, up into that forbidden triangle until he cupped her hot sex. He could fit only two of his thick fingers on her cleft given the size of his hands, but he could feel she was wet already and had soaked through her designer underwear. "Hmmm. I think you are the one that has to be careful. Don't draw blood biting your lip when you muzzle your moans."

Those beefy fingers fluttered to emphasize his point, while his long tongue gave her ear another teasing lick, this time flicking the pointed tip back and forth. Maybe it was less sensitive up there?

"This spot...." murmured Tog in her ear, his middle finger curling and finding the hardened nub of Saiorse's clit through the soaked fabric of her lingerie. "Is really as sensitive as... this?" Now his tongue snaked out out to circle her ear again. "Fascinating."

"But I promised you my tongue, and that is what you shall receive," said Tog with a tusky grin as his hands abruptly moved to grab her firm bottom. With an easy motion, like curling an insignificant weight, he lifted her up and spread her legs so her thighs rested on his shoulders. Her back was against the wall still and she was raised high enough to see over the stalls if she wanted. Of course, Tog's eyes were just on her spread legs and that lingerie covered mound inches from his face. Her aroma filled his sensitive nose, a sweet and musky scent, with a note of honey. Fuck, he craved his first bite of that succulent fruit. Now he had to just get rid of that pesky underwear. Angling his face, Tog hooked her lingerie with one of his razor sharp tusks. A quick jerk severed it on one side and he grabbed the dangling bit of cloth that was left with his teeth and ripped it off her completely. Tog took the lacy bit of ruined fabric and tucked it into his jacket front pocket while he took a long, admiring look at Saiorse's nether regions. She was even sexier than he dreamed, and a lot wetter than he expected. "Don't worry, I'll buy you a new pair."

And then he tilted his head to have his first taste.

Draw blood, he says? That had Saiorse quirking a brow. "You're an awful lot of talk for an orc," she replied, her voice throaty, a near purr. She felt him moving, teasing her ear again. Fortunately for them both, he did so with a little more gentleness, though he seemed to have the inverse of which part bore the most sensitivity. The flick up there nearly felt as pleasurable as a flick in the region he attacked from below. Having both hit almost simultaneously already made Saiorse's legs quiver, her body collapsing onto him, muscles going limp. Perhaps if she'd more experience handling both pleasure centers erupting at once, but who would dare do that to the elfish princess?

"Not quite," she whispered as he kept working her, "it's a different sort of pleasure. Less physical, more mental. Some scholars have even claimed magic," she whispered, watching as he moved her. She couldn't have resisted if she wanted... and Saiorse was slightly surprised to find that she didn't want. Her loins broiled, and she was beginning to see less and less reason not to partake in the finer parts of this particular relationship. Would his tongue really be as good as he claimed?

her back hit the wall, and Saiorse reached back, bracing herself against it. Legs locked about him, almost holding her sex in his face. She knew that the fine, designer lace wouldn't last long. He'd be slinking it down off her body, and she'd feel that sticky residue as he dragged her arousal down her---

--she gasped as he tore her panties from her like the savage from a romance novel. "Did you seriously just do that?" she asked, her voice breathy. She watched him tucking away her pantie, her face a mixture of shock, amusement, and arousal. "Goddess, I thought people only did that in stories for desperate housewives," she told him, laughing slightly. Her hand raised to curl through his fingers. "Tog, I've a few dozen, worry about my damn panties later."

His mouth descended, and she arched up to meet him. Her body bowed against the wall, braced with one arm. She could feel his breath, his tongue just starting its course. She rolled, offering up her sex to him. Her body made it quite clear that she was more than willing, was eager for what he had planned. But if he looked up, he'd see those blue eyes flashing with challenge. Could he live up to his own reputation? Particularly with a lover like her?

"I talk too much? Well, there's only one thing that can shut me up," Tog countered, his fingers between her thighs reminding her of what he meant.

Saiorse's academic mini-lecture on elf pleasure spots was actually interesting to Tog in a practical sort of way. He filed the information away as his mind began to consider sexual positions that would permit ear and clit stimulation at the same time, aside from the one obvious answer of his cock in her magical pussy while his tongue was in her ears. Nothing was coming to mind except various combinations of finger and tongue, but these were the kinds of problems Tog enjoyed working on instead of calculus or physics.

At last he had her elfish sex spread open before him. The ice princess had significantly thawed and her slit was bared open to reveal a decidedly wet and hot entrance that was dripping in anticipation. Tog let his thick tongue quest out, lapping at the elf's lips and folds experimentally as he finally tasted her juices. Licking his lips, he considered her flavor like a fine wine, the honey notes he'd smelled earlier blossoming among the tangy and coppery base of hot sex she oozed.

"Mhmm... shush princess, if you talk you may moan by accident," ordered Tog with a wink as he settled his mouth against her mound and stared up to meet her blue eyes. The tongue circled her clit at first, reminding her of that pleasure center they'd just been discussing, before it began a slow circuit around her drenched slit. There were many sensitive wrinkles, folds and crannies to explore and Tog took his time to probe and lap, his tongue proving agile and strong as he drenching his lips and chins with her abundant juices. "By the Dark Lord, you taste so good."

And then, he began to tease her in earnest. The length and girth of his tongue let it dart around her sex at will, teasing her entrance and then flicking her clit a half-second later. Many lovers had described it like having two tongues buried in their twats, seemingly distant parts of their nether regions being stimulated at almost the same time. A rhythm developed, firm, flat tongued licks followed by teasing lashes at her clit, that was designed to build her pleasure and need, but never give her quite enough to begin to ride his face to an orgasm. And when one of his thick fingers started to get involved, rubbing lightly on the top of her clit, he was able to start to drive his tongue deeper into her sex, pushing past her entrance and filling. It was as thick and long as many cocks, and the intensity of his tongue fucking began to increase as his thrumming finger on her clit picked up.

"Let me sing you one of my clan war songs," said Tog as he pulled away briefly. His mouth reattached, this time firmly planting on her clit, but his lips were so large he covered almost half her cleft. Sucking her now, that clit being teased inside his mouth by his tongue, he started to hum.

Shit, he was quite good. Saiorse had half expected it, almost hoped that he'd be as good as his bold claims kept insisting. She wanted to lecture or protest or even to formulate some kind of resistance. But his tongue had already settled itself upon her sex. Worse, since her arousal had been spiked before this whole... event, she knew it wouldn't take much. Normally the elfish princess took a while. She lingered with her legs open before even her more skilled lovers. Let them work and tease and slowly melt her before them, her juices drizzling out like a reward for effort well done.

Normally, however, she hadn't been tweaked with an earlier blowjob. Or been fondled at a banquet. Or seen an admittedly viral male protesting his partner in favor of hers. That wasn't even considering the ear nibbling (she really hadn't been kidding about that), or the tongue that now teased her. Saiorse remained quiet, likely eerily so from Tog's perspective. The sound of his tongue slurping at her sex almost echoed in the bathroom: likely people were giving them room.

Saiorse could feel though. Feel his tongue exploring, teasing folds, delving within her. It teased about, sending jolts of pleasure dancing about her clit. It flitted, just teasing along her lips long enough to make her gasp and roll, before fluttering away. Elves didn't generally move with that much skill, and Saiorse couldn't hide her surprise. Shouldn't he have been... aggressive?

Ah, the tongue slid in. Saiorse let out a low, almost inaudible groan, body tightening. Heel-clad feet curled inward, circling about his shoulders to help hold her in place. He certainly paid attention to her clitoris well, not quite abusing it, but continually making sure it was included in each pass. A brush sent more pleasure shooting up into her core, where it melted more of her. Juices flowed downward, drizzling into the eager mouth. Each time she felt her pleasure spike, hips jerking, and each time he pulled away just before. Hells, he knew how to tease, and now his finger slid within.

Walls gripped tight, the elf proving every adage about her race. She could feel them contorting, clamping down upon the invader, already milking him with hot velvet. Then warmth puffed, and she heard his words. "Better be quiet," she teased, thighs clenching. Soon she felt him humming, and she bit down a gasp, the hissing noise leaving her. Her hips jerked upward, the pleasure spiking uncontrollably as he started teasing. She could feel the orgasm coming, pleasure knotting muscles and rippling, clenching her body. Heels pressed in. Thighs quivered. Abdomen shook. Hips rose, every bit of Saiorse signaling a powerful, silent orgasm about to ripple through her.

Back
Top Bottom