Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
Questions are good.

Dialectic is good.

Explanatory articles are good.

Enter with the expectation that you may be wrong.

I will develop creative titles for willful idiots, and shove appropriate threads to PvP as needed.

Like punishment titles? I've found them and punishment avatars are quite educational for those who earn them while being utterly amusing to those who haven't. ;)

3ngag3 said:
I'd like to think I had a hand in popularizing the punnishment title.

Ever scince I called eric out on his posting.
Everyone knew eric was shit. D: You didn't discover that. Kawa and I used to lawl about it for quite some time.

I was actually worried that he'd stop spreading shit because he was called out on it.

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE TO CLAIM POPULARIZING PUNISHMENT TITLES?! D:

Lyra said:
Who is Eric and on what shit was he called?

He was called out on his bad roleplaying ability.

Also, i'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread. Observe. With YOUR eye.

eyeball2.jpg

Uhhh just to make things clear, someone called eric out on his skills. But I was the one that made the official line, that became the title. I said that someone should give him the title of 'Roleplaying skill of EPIC FAIL', or a format very similar to what he said. But I was the one that said those words, and others jumped in and said that the admins should do it. Next thing I know, the admins have done it. *chuckles*.

TheDarkerMe said:
Uhhh just to make things clear, someone called eric out on his skills. But I was the one that made the official line, that became the title. I said that someone should give him the title of 'Roleplaying skill of EPIC FAIL', or a format very similar to what he said. But I was the one that said those words, and others jumped in and said that the admins should do it. Next thing I know, the admins have done it. *chuckles*.

Just saying this, but does it really matter who made what popular or who 'created' what? Calling out on it just makes you look like a glory hog/attention seeker. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom