Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Slightly less taboo request thread

strangelove

Super-Earth
First of all I should say: I don't care what gender you are, what genitalia you have, of what sexual orientation you are nor what ethnicity or anything else along those lines. I will play with you. If any of those matters to you then please don't bother reading further.

I will only play on this site, either by PM or by threads. Don't ask for anything else.

So now I've decided to split my request thread up in two. One with more extreme and dark ideas and one (this one) with the more light and vanilla ideas (still very much WIP).

This is my more mundane request thread. It does not contain taboo subjects such as non-con, murder etc. For that I refer you to my other request thread here: NBx Any - Extreme and dark ideas

About me
There's not much to know. An old time roleplayer that enjoy a lot of kinky stuff. I'm not going to give you any real life details other than that and I expect none in return. I don't do one-liners but prefer a few paragraphs per post with starting posts being longer and posts where fast paced interaction happen being shorter. I'm not native English speaking thus I will make grammatical and syntax errors from time to time - so you have been warned. Likewise I do not require my partner to write like Shakespeare but please make an effort - for a non-native it can be hard to read if you don't at least try to use the correct spelling (most browser have spell check these days).

I'm always open to roleplay suggestions. If you have an idea that you think I will like don't hesitate to send me a PM. But please let it be a little more than 'wanna play?' or 'wada u like' (have had those).

What will compel me to a game?

Have me play futanari or shemale characters and I will love you! I can play as these against almost anything and almost any kind of game.
Have me play a femboy or a trap character. Will make me very happy as well.
If you want to play a game with rules (pathfinder, W40K or a few others) I will be game as well.
Gender transformation (male to female or male to shemale or male to futa) will most certainly get me going. And it's one of the few instances where I will play a female.

Writing style and expectations.

I'm not a native English speaker. And as such I will make grammatical errors from time to time, be it spelling, commas, mixing up singular or plural or a number of other things. I try to improve and I won't get mad if I'm corrected.
I usually write between 2 and 4 paragraphs depending on my mood and the game but mostly depending on what my partner gives me. Rarely I will do one paragraph if it's a quick back and forth. But I want to always include descriptions in what I'm writing to give my partner something to reply to.
What I seek in my partners is not perfection on every level. I know I can't do that and won't ask that. All I ask is just a small paragraph as a minimum. One line responses are a sure fire way to kill my creativity and with that the roleplay. So please just give me a little.
I will not always be able to reply to posts every day. But will get time to do it about every second day.

What characters will I play?

Primarily I want to play shemale or futanari characters. I will also be happy with traps or femboys and playing against shemale/futa/traps I will even love to play males. If you want me to play a female I will most likely require it to be in a RPG with a ruleset or a game with gender transformation.
I can play sub or dom or switch and is equally happy with either.

What characters will I play with?

I will play opposite almost any kind of character. But it highly depends on what character I play (with my role in a parenthesis) :

As a futanari/shemale I will play opposite shemale/futanari (dom/sub/switch), males (dom/sub/switch), females* (dom/sub/switch), traps/femboys (dom/switch).
As a male I will play opposite shemale/futanari (dom/sub/switch), females* (dom/sub/switch), traps/femboys (dom).
As a trap/femboy I will play opposite shemale/futanari (sub), males (sub), females* (sub/switch), traps/femboys (dom/switch).
As a female* I will play opposite shemale/futanari (sub/switch), males (sub/switch).

* A note on female characters. I am very reluctant to play (or play with) female characters. I will however consider it depending on the context and the plot presented. I can also play females as secondary characters.

What kind of settings will I play in?

I'm very open to almost any kind of setting. I do have my preferences however. The easiest way to convince me is if we are using settings like sci-fi, cyberpunk, urban arcana (modern day world with magic and monsters). But I will also consider fantasy, slice of life, school, work or most other settings.

Fandom however! It's not something I do well. It's very rare that I know any magna or cartoon fandom (computer games have a better chance of me knowing). So if you have something with fandom in mind you might need to convince me really hard.

Likes and dislikes:

The things I like are very broad and there's only a few things I want to avoid.

Yes's:
Anal
Futanari
Traps/femboys
Crossdressing
Incest
DP
Shemales
Gender transformation
Pathfinder

No's:
Nasty shit like scat, vomit etc.
Underage characters - I'll not play/play with characters below 18.
Vore (might actually be alright if realistic and final - nothing like rebirth and that)
And a few others that I can't think of right now.

For a more detailed list go -> here <-

Plot ideas:
Coming soon to a blue moon near you....

Picture plots with minimal text (very much NSFW):

Pirate's bitch
M x trap (or M x shemale, alternately M x genderswap)
I want to play the bitch to a pirate.
Rule 34

Fun at the club
I want to play either the mom or the son in this
Rule 34
and/or this
Rule 34

Too much to choose from
Anyone in this one!!
Rule 34

Superheroes
Rule 34