Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The WereGirl

Scrumdiddlyicious

Banned
Banished
Hey all!

So I've got a craving to play a character who is normally a male, but for some reason he has a curse where he transforms into a girl, much like a Werewolf however he is a WereGirl.
What triggers the transformation is open to discussion of course to suit what you mighr be in the mood for. Here's a few potential ideas but I'm open to other suggestions if you've got alternative ideas.

Maybe it happens every night when the moon comes out (Regardless of being full or not).
Could happen whenever he gets aroused.
Could happen when he's exposed to something (Cum, certain types of energy or radiation).
Could happen whenever he is kissed.
Maybe it's a Jekyll and Hide situation in which he has a potion that he drinks which causes a temporary change in body and libido.

Your character could be male or futa, or female but if she's a regular female I'd like to maybe go with the Potion idea so that your character can be changed in ways too since I'm not much of a fan of regular Yuri in the long term.

One thing to point out, I'd like to do the roleplay in threads. I don't like doing PM roleplays.
Hit me up if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom