Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy Dearest (Michi No Sora/Santos)

Michi No Sora

Planetoid
Lily, known by her full name as Lillian to her co-workers, rushed around her house with a broom. The apple of her eye was coming home today and she wanted everything to be perfect, just as he had left it. She even ignored the dirty magazines that she found under his bed while cleaning and left them there. Lily had missed her son terribly while he'd been gone at college. Never in her life had she felt so alone. Having him at a young age, she went right into mommy mode. Quitting school, getting a full time job, and doing everything she could for him. She saved up every spare penny she could so that she could send him to the college of his choice one day. When that time finally came, she was on her knees crying her eyes out for days.

Being of a still slightly young age, thirty-five, she wasn't bad looking at all. Most women with twenty year old children were older than her and didn't look as nice in a dress. At least that's how it seemed when she went to all the PTA meetings when he was in middle school and high school. She still had a thick head of light brown hair, not a gray in sight. Her skin was almost flawless, with the exception of a birthmark on her inner thigh that very few got to see. Raising her son and still feeling like a teenager had been hard. Occasionally, she'd broken the mommy rules and worn rather skimpy things around. But she was young and wanted to be seen as such. She'd worked hard to keep her body. Her bust might not of been huge, but those C cups had got her a lot of looks in a halter top when she was in her twenties. And she still felt like she had the legs of a twenty something year old.

Lily's upbeat and outgoing personality was also attractive to others. Even at work, where she was forced to wear a suit and stuck behind a desk for eight hours, she was asked out on many dates. All of them rejected though. Lily didn't need a man in her life. She was happy just working, going home, eating her dinner, watching TV, playing a few games, and talking with her son. She'd raised him with manners and tried to give him a good life. She nearly spoiled him rotten, but didn't have the money to do so. As much as she hated it, she'd had him do chores and such, but she knew that it would make him a better man one day.

Standing in her living room, feeling like an old sentimental fool, she knew she would have a heart attack if he brought home a girlfriend or something. Lily wasn't ready to give up her son and stick her feet in a grave just yet. She still had a few years left before having a little one calling her Grandma. Standing there in a knee length, blue dress and bare foot, she cleaned up the last of the house and paced around the room. She was too excited to sit down and wait.

((Not a problem. I understand. ^_^ ))

Lily jumped when she heard the door bell ring. She frowned a little, she knew it was Dean and felt kind of odd that he rang the bell. Did he not feel welcomed or something? Did most kids just walk in when they came home from college? Maybe Lily was just over thinking this. It didn't matter how he came into the house, just so long as her son was home. Her own mother always told her that she spoiled Dean too much. That the way she treated him made it impossible for another girl to take care of him. Her mother warned her that he'd never get married if she didn't cut the apron strings soon. Lily didn't care though. Dean was really the only person she cared about and it didn't matter to her if he ever got married. Sure, she wanted him to be happy, but she didn't think he had to get married to do that.

Running to the door, she opened it and nearly threw herself on her son. Wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. The brunette was surprised at how strong his arms felt. It felt like she didn't know who he was already, "What have you been doing? You're huge," which he wasn't, but sometimes she still only remembered him as a child, "Come on," she tugged on his arm to pull him into the house and lead him over to the couch, "Sit, sit...tell me how you've been. You weren't able to visit for Christmas or anything. You barely even called," though she figured that he'd been busy with studying. Lily had worked hard to be able to get him into college and she hoped that he was using the time to actually study and get his education. She knew that a lot of kids wasted their first year or two with parties and such. She wanted Dean to have fun and make friends, but she hoped that he was doing well with his classes, "Too busy with all those girls," she joked softly.

Lily listened with interest as her son talked about college. She was glad to hear that he was making friends and having fun along with his studies. She'd gotten a report card from the college and was very happy to see that he wasn't getting too much into the partying and actually passing all his classes. Like he said, he wanted to stay on the football team and he had to have a good GPA to do that, "Good. Don't be spending every night getting drunk and failing classes. There's no point in paying all that money to go to college to lay there in a drunken haze," she smiled lightly as he dodged the girlfriend question. Of course him dodging it meant he either didn't have one or there was a girl he liked that he was to shy to admit to liking. Lily wasn't going to pester him about it though.

"Me?" Lily didn't know what to say, "The usual. Working," and that was about it. She'd stopped going out and such when Dean got into middle school. Most of the guys at work had stopped trying to ask her out on dates. She had a few not-so-close friends that she spoke to and went to lunch with at work. That was about it. Dean had been her whole life for years now and it was hard to break that habit, "Mr. Jacobson said that I'm up for a raise next month if I pass my review," which she was sure to. Lily had been working there for years, never missed a raise or failed a review, and only called in when she absolutely had to, "So that'll be good," though without Dean home to have to spend money on, she'd started a small savings account that was steadily growing.

"It's been kind of boring here without you around."

Lily was happy for the apology, but it wasn't necessary. She just assumed that he'd been too busy to keep in touch with his mother. It wasn't right for a college guy to ditch hanging out with his new college friends to sit and talk to his mom, was it? She just deduced that he would be spending time with his friends and they might think different of him if he was calling her all the time. This was something she could deal with, even if she didn't like it. Her son's happiness was more important to her than him remembering to call her at least once a week, "It's okay," she said with a smile and patting on his back lightly with one of her slender hands. Dean really had bulked up quite a bit since she last saw him. It wasn't ungodly or anything, just different.

When Dean jumped up and she was put to lay on the couch, she was caught off guard and yelped a little bit. Lily then chuckled softly, "Dean, you don't have to do this..." though he was already on his way and getting tea ready. She remembered when he was younger and attempted to make breakfast for her sometimes. It always ended up in a mess, but he always insisted on doing it for her. Lily could barely remember a time when he insisted on something and didn't get it. Usually if Lily could afford it and the time, then she had no problem letting Dean have it or get it.

By the time her son came back with the tea and such, she was all smiles. It was kind of cute that he was doting on her like this. Since he'd been gone she'd felt a little lonely and this made her feel better, "Thank you, but you're not going to be spending your whole summer vacation taking care of me or with me," smiling she poured the tea and handed him a glass.

When Lily was flipped over, she didn't know what to think. Dean was acting a little strange. Though she felt that maybe it was because he felt bad about not coming home to visit during the school year. Lily didn't want him spending his summer taking care of her though. But he seemed rather insistent that she relax if she wasn't going to ask her boss for a vacation. Lily ended up losing her vacation time every year because she refused to take one, even if it was paid. The company didn't allow her to just keep it and let it build up. If it wasn't used by the end of the year it was lost for good, "Dean...this really isn't necessary," she tried to once again talk him out of something, but her eyes rolled back some as he rubbed over a knot in her back that had been bothering her for weeks. Lily cooed softly as it was worked out of her back.

Dean wasn't going to give up till Lily relaxed some, "Fine...I'll ask my boss for a vacation. We'll go to the beach or something," last time they had gone to the beach was when Dean was a young teenager for his birthday. She remembered that trip well since it was one of the few vacations they'd taken. She'd taken Dean and a few of his friends to the beach for the day. Some nosy woman had told her she should be ashamed of herself for running around with her child and his friends dressed in a bikini. Lily hadn't known what to think about that. She wasn't even thirty at the time. She was just two years shy of her thirtieth birthday and saw no reason that she couldn't wear a bikini.

Smirking, she pushed up some on the couch, "Now off. I have to make dinner. I haven't ate all day," she smiled and wiggled herself out from under her son, "You want anything special. Sick of pizza and take out food yet?"

It didn't bother her that he didn't comment on going to the beach. She knew he would like to go. Dean always seemed to be okay with going to the beach and things like that. Lily assumed that he would be more interested in dinner anyways. It was a long drive from the college and she doubted he'd had a decent meal in a while. Plus, guys at his age seemed more interested in girls and food than anything else, "Good," she smiled and thought nothing of the hand on her thigh.

Lily climbed off the couch and headed over to the kitchen, "So there's no girl in your college that you've been interested in? You're a smart guy on the football team, I bet there's plenty of girls after you," she smiled as she opened the freezer to look for something to cook for them. Lily couldn't believe that her son wasn't able to get a date. She was sure he was just shy about telling her about it. Or maybe he missed one of the girls from his high school and was hoping to meet up with her again. Lily didn't want to give up her son to some other girl just yet, but she knew it couldn't be prevented in the long run.

Lily knew her son was a nice guy, but she knew that he wasn't that shy. She remembered how he was with his friend, though they were all guys as well and guys acted differently with each other than with women usually, "Well, I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl soon. There are probably plenty of them around there just waiting for you to ask them out."

Being called 'hot' by her son didn't phase her all that much. She had always been a fairly open person, that included with her son. She was young enough still and saw nothing wrong with what he'd said. It wasn't the most normal thing to hear, but she just figured that he was trying to be nice to her, "No...I haven't been dating," though now that Dean was in college, she probably should be dating. Lily didn't like being alone, but Dean had been the only guy in her life since she found out that she was pregnant with a boy.

"No one's really asked me out lately," most of the guys at work had given up on asking her out after being turned down so many times, "I'm not really interested in dating anyways. You know that. You know I don't like going out all that often," and asking a guy to come to her house for a date just sounded kind of slutty. Sure she'd gone out on one or two dates since Dean was born and had had sex a few times, but nothing since Dean was a teenager. Jokingly, she pulled something out of the freezer and put it in the sink before going over to her son sitting on the table and pat his cheek lightly, "You know you're the only important guy in my life."

((I'm sorry for the slow reply as well. I have a baby with colic on my hands and I got ill.))

Lily got a big surprise when her son's strong legs trapped her, causing her to nearly fall into his chest. The bigger surprise was the kiss. She'd kissed her son before, but not like this. Normally it was the cute, mom kiss that all mothers gave their children. This was different though. Not only was Dean the one to start it, but he was holding the kiss. It took the woman a moment before her eyes went wide and she shoved her arms into his chest to push herself back and break the kiss, "Dean! What do you think you're doing?!"

Deep down, the woman hoped that it was just an accident, but she couldn't see how something like that could be accidental. Her son had just kissed her. Kissed her like he should a girlfriend, "I'm your mother," she snipped as she tried to wiggle herself free of his legs and the hands on her hips. Lily was not prepared for dealing with something like this. She couldn't see how any mother could be.

It was at this point that she realized she might of made a mistake with how she raised Dean. Maybe she was too much of an affectionate mother. She'd just wanted so badly to have a happy child though.

Lily started to get scared as Dean didn't let her go. Instead he held her tighter in his legs and gripped at her arms. She winced slightly from the amount of pressure he put on her wrists and whimpered softly. Guys had groped her before and tried to be a bit forceful, but never had actually hurt her or kept trying. Most men in bars or clubs gave up easily as there were plenty of other women around. Lily knew that Dean wouldn't hurt her, at least not to the point of her crying or anything...but the things he was saying scared her. He wasn't joking, he was being serious.

"Dean...please don't do this..." she whimpered. Lily felt like crying. What had she done wrong as a mother to cause this to happen? He'd admitted seeing her having sex when he was younger, maybe it traumatized him or gave him the wrong impression of what sex was. Whatever the reason, Lily felt like she was to blame.

The hand her thigh and the lips on her neck made her shiver. She disgusted herself as her body reacted in a way that she knew was wrong. Humans were some of the only creatures that had a long lasting maternal instinct. Most creatures had no problem mating with their siblings or even their parents. It just wasn't an issue for them. For a moment she even wondered why humans held such an offense to it, but she quickly shook that thought from her mind. This was wrong and she had to put a stop to it, "Dean. Stop it this moment," she tried to say loudly, but her voice shook and her knees buckled lightly as his hand groped at her thigh.

"Dean, it's not right for a son and a mother to do things like this..."

Her body shivered some as he began to explore her without permission. This wasn't normal. Lily couldn't help but wonder when her son started to feel this way about her. He'd said that it was when he caught her with a guy, but at that age she doubted he'd given it that much thought. Lily could remember all the times she was around in him not-so-covering clothing such as bikinis. It made her question herself as a mother now. All those older mothers that had said she shouldn't dress like that, Lily was now realizing that they might of been right. It was wrong for her to do those things and now she was paying for it. Dean seemed more than insistent on this happening. Lily wondered if he son was willing to completely take her against her will. Rape was not something she had ever thought about in her life.

When her son forced his lips and tongue on her, so tried to struggle again to get away. Lily was never a physically strong person due to her office job and her son had almost always been physically stronger than her. If Dean wanted this bad enough, there was little to nothing she could do to stop him. In the back of her head, she thought about just giving into him. She was his mother after all. At ever other turn in life she had done everything to make him happy. Why should she deny him what he wanted now? Dean had never asked for anything she couldn't provide. He'd always understood that they weren't the richest of people and had always tried hard to not make things difficult for her. This wasn't something that she couldn't give him. He'd even said 'once'. Lily couldn't believe she was actually thinking of this.

To try and convince herself more, she thought of things to help her along. Dean was a good son. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. She had a strong, handsome, young, healthy, and smart son. That was more than most could say they had. Lily managed to break the forced tongue kiss as her bra was undone, "Dean, calm down," she said softly in a still shaking voice, "You're my son and I want you to be happy. If this will make you happy, then I have no problem with it," which was slightly true. She was still nervous about the fact that it was her son. Lily was surprised at realize that his touching was already making her body warm as if her body didn't understand that it was her son doing the touching.

Lily became more nervous as his hands did more than wander now. Her dress fell to the floor leaving her in her unclasped bra and underwear. It didn't take Dean long to get the bra off her arms. It clicked in her mind that this must not of been Dean's first time with a girl. He was a little too good at undressing a girl to of been a complete virgin. Lily wondered if he thought about her when he was with other girls. It kind of made her heart sink to think that her son had slept with girls at college or even when he was in high school. Normally she just thought that pain in her heart was because she was a mother and didn't think any other woman could take care of her son. But since Dean had started this, she was starting to think that the pain was for a different reason. Could she of made Dean love her like this over the years with her overbearing mothering?

She didn't think she could ever feel fully comfortable with this, but if it would make her son happy, then she would be willing to do it. Who knows, Lily might end up not only enjoying it, but actually loving her son in a new way. What better way for a mother and son to bond than to be completely open physically? At least that was what she was trying to tell herself as a way to get more comfortable.

Feeling his hard stomach made her own stomach tighten a little bit with butterflies. He was a lot more physically fit than any guy she'd been with before, "Football team keeps you fit, huh?" she tried to make small talk to ease herself. Slowly, she raised his shirt over his head, standing on her toes to get it over his head and tossing it on the floor. Dean's chest and stomach looked even better without the shirt on. Lily had a hard time not staring.

It was going to take a lot to get her to relax, but Dean was doing a good job at it so far. He seemed to be rather experienced when it came to pleasuring a woman. Lily wondered if she was the oldest woman he'd been with. What if his female professors at college had been the ones to show him how to do these things? Lily didn't want to think about it that way. Instead she preferred to think her son was a natural at this. She let out a small yelp as she was lifted onto the table and Dean latched right back onto her body. He seemed to have no problem getting right down to it as his hand worked it's way quickly into her thin underwear. His callused hand felt rough against her sensitive clit. It made her tense up some and a small grunt sound from deep within her throat. It'd been a long time since anyone but herself had touched that area.

Lily's soft hands rested on her son's shoulders as he worked his way around her body. The foreplay felt even more wrong than the thought of sex with her son. Groaning as his mouth and hands worked to please her, she kind of just wanted to go through with it right away. Foreplay was nice, but she had been without for a number of years and now that her body was getting warmed up, she wasn't all that willing to wait.

It took her a moment to voice her want as she was still nervous about the fact that it was her son, "D-dean..." she was unsure of how to word it without feeling awkward, "...just...just take me," her cheeks flushed over and she shivered as his teeth gently scraped her nipple, "...p-please."

Back
Top Bottom