Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exalted 3rd edition Southern game

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
Alright so I was honestly not expecting this level of interest so I was not prepared, but now that we ARE I am super super excited. Having thought long and hard about it I would rather us play as a group of Solars, who are more or less good, or at least not super evil. This is where we will be talking about what is going on and hammer out what we will be playing and the rules of the game.

Since this is my idea I will be storyteller, and I want to get a few things out first. Be cool to each other. I love inter party conflict but don't ruin the game for anyone. Second this is an ADULT roleplaying forum so if people want to get weird I will allow, and even help with that. Though if another character isn't okay with what you are doing to them and you do it anyway I will drop the ban hammer without a second thought.

Now that I have the "be cool" stuff out of the way now for the fun part! The easiest times for me to play will be Sunday night, but I can work around that for people. I also think Discord or skype would be our best bets to run this.

I am also going to start you all off as mortals in the midst of a...shall we saw situation. I am still deciding on the city but it'll be a great way for new players to learn the game and also build a level of unity with you guys as a party. Right now we need to decide character concepts and see how many people's schedules will allow them to play. When posting in this be sure to throw out (what you want to play, and what times you can play.)

You say Sunday night, but what hours would that entail? I live in Europe and maintain a full-time job working every other Sunday from 8am to 5pm CET. So this could get problematic on my part if we were to do this weekly playsession-style.

lol that is...a very good point. I will have to clarify that. Anytime someone mentions a time be sure to mention your time zone. Oh lord you are 8 hours ahead of me. That could be a problem. List out the times you all would like to play and show your time zone when you do it. I will go from there and see how many can play then.

I am open Saturday and Sunday (EST). For concept, I am leaning towards a male archer/craftsman. Undecided on Dawn or Twilight, possibly even Night.

EDIT: Gonna go Twilight, focus on crafting the best bow I can.

Also, since we are starting as mortals, do we build 2 sheets, one for mortal and one for post-exaltation?

Good evening. I woke up! ^_^;;

I was expecting a forum game when you put this up but real time games are fun and you kind of mentioned the only time all week I could currently be free for one!

I'm a bit dubious about starting mortal, but if you'd enjoy the concept of Chocolate, I didn't really specify in her concept when she exalted. :)

I could try to make her work, or I could work up somene new.

Hello, your friendly sectional moderator here. I noticed this and as commented moved it to the proper section, leaving a reminder where it once was for a few days in case someone goes there looking for it. Have fun!

lol you didn't, I was just expecting more people to jump on. I need to see who all is playing and how many newbies there will be but if we get at least two then we'll be starting as mortals.

I will not be able to maintain weekly playsessions like it seems you are planning, so i am going to have to step away from this game.

agreed, I am trying to avoid that but it will be a much slower game. Then again it could allow for more interesting story telling. Letting you guys split up more and get all crazy.

Back
Top Bottom