Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System) Canticle of Hope (OOC)

Yeah, i considered writing stuff about being bored and inattentive in class or passing notes and chatting with classmates to accompany the picture, but in the end the picture alone seemed more appropriate.

Still, you do seem to have NPCs prepared. So if you do want to use my character as a way to introduce them please feel free to do so. I'll happily respond.

Thank you for the tag for Kye, but I think Tenshi has a plan for lunch, will try to address your tag as soon as we get there.

And here we have Emi.
zRiGN18.png

I'm going to be out of town and mostly AFK from the 25th to the 5th.

I could move the plot along at a respectable clip, and just freeze us in place 'til I get back. Alternatively, I could get us all to lunch before I leave so we have the option of PCs socializing. :)

Take me to lunch, you never do that anymore (pouts) except when you did... errr, ok, but you know what I mean.

Meep!

The action can start as soon as we get to the temple after nightfall. Can we please not split the party?

To further clarify, it was my hope that everyone would reply to boht parts of my post so we could advance the story.

Oh no worries. Arisu is just attempting to make a argument for the girls not to spend their evening cleaning a filthy gym. If Kye insists she will concede though not without complaint.

Hello, everyone!

I'll hopefully be joining you all at some point in the near future, and I've just posted up my character. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all!

I've killed so many green men..... so many..... i even made one of the big ones flee.....

Yes, Merry Christmas and good holidays, everyone!

I won't be able to access Skype for the next five days, so if anyone needs me to see anything, probably best to just message me.

If any one missed it, the new chapter is up.

We had three days of down time. Everyone healed at least six damage in that time. You could heal more by seeking medical attention, or taking a day off from school and training to get a full day of rest.

First Aid: Every day, a person with access to a first aid kit can benefit from a First Aid action. (This can be done without drawing family or official attention to the buries and burns.) Someone with the Treat Injury skill must roll to administer first aid. Doing this to yourself is at -5. At a result of 15, regain 2 hit points. For each number above 15, regain another hit point.

There's also extended medical care and focused medical care. These might require more work--and probably a sneaky way to gain access to medical supplies from the school nurse, a hospital, or a DNA facility.

We'll all get a talent next level. if someone is interested, I have written a talent tree for magic girls too use radiant energy in place of medical equipment for healing actions. This includes some of the extraordinary medical abilities used by the Medic prestige class in star wars saga.

Back
Top Bottom