Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
giphy.gif

I'm a cisgender, gynephilic male in my twenties with a lot of experience roleplaying and writing in general. I fancy myself an idea man and depending on my level of immersion, I'd say I can be something of a wordsmith as well.

I play male mains against females (females with extra/alternative equipment is fine).

Eclectic is the best way to describe me. My hobbies, interests, kinks, music taste, movie taste, everything -- eclectic. My tastes are varied and adaptable in most things. That applies to my tastes in roleplay plots as well. I love harems and monster girls as a particular favorite, but they are not mandatory. I also really enjoy horror, slice of life, taboo relationships, historical settings, romance, general smut, fandoms, world building, and I'm also very very interested in having someone DM a systems-based roleplay of sorts. So, think of me as the jackoff of all trades.

plot:smut ratio is negotiable for me.

I write in prose rather than script style, and flexible for first/third person depending on the story.

Discord (will provide via OOC PM) and PMs are the preferable venues for roleplaying, but I'm open to doing a thread if it's something you prefer.

I'm open to OOC conversing and downright friendship (I'm open to giving out my Facebook if we get along well enough) if that suits your fancy, but I understand some people like to keep things strictly RP, so I don't mind whichever way you prefer.

I'd really rather you didn't ghost me. I'd rather you just tell me what the issue is if there is one; I promise I won't get mad about it. I find ghosting really immature though and I always avoid doing so. If an RP is no longer tickling my pickle, I will let you know. I have ADD and bipolar, so sometimes my brain is not cooperating for RPing. I will be back though.

Do not get intimidated if I post something long and think you have to respond with something long. I will not get mad. Sometimes my muse strikes and I write long posts; sometimes I write short posts. Post how you feel comfortable. Quality is more important than quantity anyway. Usually my first post in an RP is the longest one because I'm introducing the setting, background, and MC.

If the spoilers for anything below are not showing the full thing, just refresh until it does. I apologize for the inconvenience; it seems to be a problem with the site.

Fetishes

F-List

Anal sex
Glory holes
Blow jobs
Harems/multiple women
Highly perverted females
Domination/degradation
Rimjobs and licking of the perineum
Ball licking/sucking
Cock worship
Being spied on
Corruption
Premature/uncontrollable female orgasms
Orgasm control
Begging
Sex slavery
Being stalked/admired
BDSM
Sensory overload
Deepthroating
Swallowing
My OC x Fandom character(s)
Cuckqueening and/or bulling.

Monster Girls
Succubi/Incubi/Demons
Aliens (Starship Inanna, Star Wars, Mass Effect all have good examples)
Witches and the occult
Pokemon gijinka/anthros
Furries
Ghosts and the paranormal
Weird scenarios and species

Common Faceclaims

o1mKZUK.jpg

67VDVZE.jpg

8DKXQCX.jpg

SJFd3yG.jpg

V11l8VT.jpg

ngp3D09.jpg

eaP8xrj.jpg

6Wkm7uE.png

kcE6mPI.jpg

ker_ris_by_omupied-d6izcc3.jpg

duncan_by_omupied-d3ff7f6.jpg

bRsa8oC.jpg

616602-bigthumbnail.jpg

XoUA64t.png

IfyeZUm.png

Fandoms

This section is for things that take place in existing universes or are inspired by existing movies/games/anime/shows/etc. It is not required for you to be intimately familiar with a given series to want to roleplay it. If details are not available, it likely means I don't have plot ideas in mind, but I'm open to things and can come up with something if someone expresses interest.

My Character(s) [MC] = bold
Your Character(s) [YC] = italic
If neither are there, assume the roles are interchangeable (or I goofed).

:heart: means I want to play it a lot; the more hearts, the more I want to play it.
If the title is crossed out, it means I've done this RP recently and I'm a bit burnt out on it, but I'll likely want to do it again at some point.

The numbers beneath the roleplay indicate the plot:smut ratio. If no numbers are present, assume I don't know enough to know one way or another.

Scooby Doo Ghoul School
OC x ghoul girls
:heart::heart::heart:
50:50
I'm open for ideas on this. Essentially what I'd like to do would be that MC, like Shaggy, winds up being employed to be the new teacher for these ghoul girls and shenanigans ensue. I'm thinking MC was expecting human students and is a bit creeped out by the whole situation, and a lot of the story can center around him trying to adapt to the weirdness of the place. So, I'd love if someone with a creatively spooky mind could roleplay this one with me, but don't sweat it if not. I'm thinking the girls all find him attractive and compete for his favor. They may also have loosened sexual inhibitions, being essentially monsters.

Five Nights At Freddy's
OC x animatronics
40:60?

Yu Yu Hakusho
OC x OC
:heart::heart:
80:20
I'd likely want to make this a very story-oriented RP with lots of action and story development. I have a lot of ideas for this, but they're flexible. I'd like to play this RP either as a one on one or with a small group (of maybe 4 or 5 total?) with me as DM/GM if possible, but it's not strictly necessary. I had it in mind that YC would be the new Spirit Detective; mine would be a demon.

Big Mouth
OC x The Hormone Monstress
:heart:

10:90?
Inspiration
**Bonus points for multiple hormone monstresses.

One Piece
See details
During the time before Gol D. Roger, a powerful devil fruit user wielding the Horu Horu no Mi cursed the world (we can determine the reasoning for this later). The nature of this curse would be that everyone in the world was now predisposed to giving birth to girls rather than boys. This, as you might guess, has led to the One Piece world developing distinctly different than it otherwise would have. Many of the characters that we know from the show are genderbent versions of themselves and because circumstances in the world have changed, some behavior of characters may be different as well (maybe even drastically so). As men are exceedingly rare, supply an demand has dictated that they are now treasured commodities. Having access to a male is considered a sign of high status.

Most pirates are females for obvious reasons. There is one particular exception though: MC, 'Pompadour' Montecristo D. Faraday. He is a powerful pirate captain wielding the Pika Pika no Mi with strong ambitions. Depending how you want to play this out, we can either start this off at the start of his journey before the Grand Line or flash forward to him being a Yonko. Either way, he wages a war against the World Government and gathers a sizeable harem of allies.
We begin in the West Blue. MC will be an up and coming pirate, 'Pompadour' Montecristo D. Faraday in a parallel universe to the One Piece one. It may or may not have canon characters in it; we can talk about that. We can do this RP either one on one or (preferably) as a small group with me ideally DMing. I have a lot of plot ideas for this.
I basically always want to be playing the same character for this, but I'm open to smaller types of One Piece RPs that can just be Captain Faraday and OCs or canon characters. For OCs, I'd be of most interest in non-human characters to be matched with Faraday (ex: fishwomen, giants, minks, etc.) Probably any pairing is something I'll go for, but some particular interests are:

Faraday x Perona
Faraday x genderbent Gecko Moriah
Faraday x Nico Robin
Faraday x Boa Hancock (bonus points for all 3 Boa sisters; extra bonus points for all of Amazon Lily)
Faraday x Alvida
Faraday x Alphelandra
Faraday x Carrot (bonus points for a whole lot of 'garchu' with the mink tribe, or even just Carrot, Milk, and Wanda)
Faraday x adult Sugar
Faraday x Lady Tree
Faraday x Kalifa
Faraday x Monet

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
OC x Haruhi Suzumiya
40:60?

The Mushroom Kingdom
OC x Bowsette/Chompette/Queen Boo (all 3 ideally, but any individual one works for me)
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
20:80

Fairy Tail
OC x Erza Scarlet
OC x Juvia Lockser
OC x Mirajane Strauss
OC x Edolas version of Wendy Marvell
OC x Aries
OC x Levy McGarden
OC x Lisanna Strauss
OC x Briar
OC x Cana Alberona
OC x Coco (Earthland or Edolas)
OC x Millianna
OC x Flare Corona
OC x humanoid Carla
**bonus points if a harem of any of these is involved.

Fairy Tales
OC x harem of Disney princesses
The princesses can be alternate versions of themselves and they don't necessarily need to be characters on the list of princesses (for example, I love Esmeralda).
Prince Charming x Maleficient x Princess
40:60
This one is a twist on Sleeping Beauty.

Prince Charming (I'll give him a real name later) is everything this name suggests. As a result, he has become one of the most sought after suitors for all of the Kingdoms' Princesses to marry. This is due both to him being the fantasy of most women in the Kingdom, and him being wealthy, charming and powerful enough for the Kingdoms to want to make in-roads with him. The women of the Kingdom clamored daily to find out who he would pick as maiden after maiden was brought to him. Ultimately, he chose the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on, but not merely because of that. Princess Aurora (you can rename her if you like) was a woman who was perfect in every way; made him feel alive. Aurora, similarly, was one of the most sought after Princesses for the suitors across the Kingdoms, but as they lined up at her door, she handwaved them away, knowing full well that she would inevitably be visited by Prince Charming. It was the perfect match.

However, not everyone was pleased about this engagement. Jealousy was in the hearts of those who wished to have Aurora or Prince Charming to themselves. But none was more malevolent than a sorceress named Maleficent. She can either be a witch, a Queen (either of a human kingdom or a mythical creature kingdom), or whatever seems appropriate. Either way, despite being a beautiful woman herself (albeit a bit oddly dressed), she was not even visited by Prince Charming during the courting process. Being an unwed Queen, she found this outrageous, especially being that she had met the dashing young man at an international Ball once and had fallen into a savage lust for him. She believed that she, not Aurora or any of the other Princesses, was his best match. It was she who had magical powers, she who was the most feared leader in all of the lands, it was she who could most make him feel like a man, it was she who [she believed] was the fairest woman in the lands! And most of all, it was she who deserved him! Not Aurora!

Perhaps Maleficent had prior issues with Aurora's family. Your call on that. Either way, the insult is made even worse when she is not even invited to the wedding. Infuriated, she arrives at the wedding anyway and speaks up when the Minister asks if there is anyone who has any objections to this marriage. Using her awesome sorcery, she unsettles the entire wedding and makes Aurora disappear. She informs Aurora's parents and Prince Charming that Aurora is still alive, and she will release her after one year. Under one condition.

Maleficent declares that Prince Charming must come to her Palace and be her sex slave for one year and she will release Aurora, so that they can be wed. Otherwise, Aurora will endure a life of misery until she dies. This declaration is particularly unsettling for the Puritan folks of the Kingdoms; even though it's no secret that Prince Charming was by no means inexperienced with women, for any woman to so boldly make a statement in public reflected how occult a woman Maleficent was. Nevertheless, Prince Charming agrees to the terms and is made to come to Maleficent's Palace alone (with the understanding that if any soldiers showed up, both Prince Charming and Aurora would be immediately killed).

However, when he arrives, things are not what he expects. "Sex slave" evidently didn't mean what he had anticipated. Maleficent's plan was diabolical. She rolled out the red carpet for him and treated him even better than his servants treated him. Her diabolical plan was to win him over in this year, so that when Aurora is freed, he wants to stay with Maleficent. To do so, she grants him every amenity; the world's greatest cuisine, an exotic harem, grand spas, whatever his heart desired. Except for Aurora.

Meanwhile, she'd regularly seduce him and inevitably, they'd begin a sexual relationship. It's understood that he has no choice but to have sex with Maleficent, but she is crafty; she is far more giving and submissive in the bedroom than one would assume with how forward and pushy she is outside of the bedroom. She sees to his needs first, knowing that that's how she will win him from Aurora in a year. And once he stops having reservations and begins to enjoy himself, Maleficent forces Aurora to watch in order to humiliate her.

It might also be kind of interesting if Aurora winds up getting aroused by watching despite being humiliated (maybe because of being humiliated). Anyway, there's a lot of different ways this can go, but I'm eager to do this one.

I'm thinking he'll have kind of a personality that's kind of a mix between Prince Naveen from the Princess & The Frog and Flynn Rider from Tangle, but a bit more sensual.

Potterverse
OC x Moaning Myrtle
OC x Bellatrix LeStrange

Pokemon
OC x pokemorphs
This is just one idea, but I'm open to this theme in general. If you just wanna play a one-on-one of a pokemorph getting railed, that's fine with me too. I had an idea that I'd ideally like to do with three people (myself included), but two is okay as well. The idea was that the world would be similar to the regular Pokemon world, but many major differences. I'd play as an alternate version of Blue and the other two protagonists would be an alternate version of Leaf and an alternate gender-bent version of Red (so, two females). I'm thinking there could be an interesting love triangle between them. I see Red as kind of the clumsy one who is often getting embarrassed by things, and gets really mad and jealous about things.

The world would take place in a Pokemon world, but I'm thinking pokeballs haven't yet been invented. Something could happen and there could be reports of certain Pokemon in the wild 'evolving' into abominations of sorts; female pokemorphs (limit of one per species). Professor Oak has been keeping track of this and gathers the three of us to investigate and hopefully tame these new creatures. I'm thinking we could share the load of playing the Pokemon between the three of us.

I was heavily inspired by Pokemon: Hentai Version and Pussymon (I know it's a horrible name, but it's actually a fairly enjoyable game... shut up, don't judge me.) But I'm open to hearing input and ideas, so don't see any of this as set in stone. If you have ideas, let me know. I'm also open to doing one if you'd rather just play the Pokemon themselves.

Weird Science
OC x OC
So I was rewatching the movie Weird Science and it gave me an idea that I'd like to try out. In a nutshell, it would be a genderbent Weird Science (with ages tweaked as necessary).

If you haven't seen the movie: As odd as it is it's a good movie and I recommend it. In a nutshell these two nerdy kids are social outcasts and frequently bullied. They accidentally create "the perfect woman" while messing around with their computer. The woman makes things go totally wacky and changes their lives through a series of increasingly crazy scenarios.

Depending on interest level and personal preferences, this could potentially be a group or solo RP. Let me know if you have a preference if you're interest in this.

I'm thinking the girl or girls involved could either pull it off by science like in the movie or it can kind of be Weird Magic and the girls can have found a grimoire at the library and do so that way. Either way could be fun. We can incorporate domination elements as well.

I feel like there's a lot that can be done with this, so let me know if you're feeling this.
**Note: It's not necessary to have seen the movie, but it helps.

Dragon Ball
2wohscr

Alba Magnatum (last name, first name)
[Born in Age 733]
Male
Tuffle
5'8"
150 lbs

Magnatum is brash and flashy. On the surface, he seems like a complete moron (or at least sophomoric and silly), but internally, he is a very analytical person. He is quite haughty and vain, but tends not to be very condescending about it. Although he seems self-absorbed, he abhors injustice and has a hard time seeing it without doing anything about it. He feels more at home in urban environments, where it's easier for him to wheel and deal. Hobbies include reading, women, training, tacos, and gardening. Pet peeves include: messing up his hair, tyranny, anything pertaining to the genocide of his people, unhygenic things, and wasps.

He is somewhat aware that his people were attacked by a group called 'the Saiyans', but knows nothing else about them. He is more cognizant that they were attacked by a tyrant named Frieza and that his parents sent him off to save him. Although he knows many Tuffles died, he isn't aware that he is the only one left (although we can potentially make other survivors for a plot twist later on if you like) or that his homeland is being used as a slave camp. Seeing creatures shooting energy blasts from their hands has made Magnatum growing up, eager to be strong and to never allow something like that to happen ever again. One day, he wants to return home and see his family again (he doesn't realize that they are dead or hasn't accepted it yet at least). As such, his goal for quite some time (although it has been fruitless) has been to find the coordinates to Ascomycetea so that he can rebuild his space pod and fly back there. Recently, however, he has learned of something that can help him: magical orbs called the Dragon Balls that grant any wish.

My thoughts for Magnatum in terms of combat will be to make use of the fact that he is a Tuffle. Tuffles are naturally very intelligent. So, I envision him fighting very tactically like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, making use of sleight of hand techniques, and being able to develop new/interesting moves to combat unique enemies. Innately, he won't be as strong as say the Saiyans are, but when raw power becomes more important later on, I will have him develop something akin to Kaio-Ken to balance it out. His eccentric behavior belies his actual intelligence as a diversion.
I would imagine that the story will begin with Magnatum and YC meeting for the first time. We can discuss ideas on how that will go down. Given his background, I imagine Magnatum will sort of take the role that Bulma did in Dragon Ball by being the inventor. Unless you want Bulma in as well, in which case, I don't mind.
This was something I was discussing with someone else that never came to fruition.

YC is a saiyan in the same situation as Goku (sent to Earth, residing there). MC will be the last surviving Tuffle. When the Saiyans took over Planet Plant, a large number of the Tuffles fled to a small planet by the name of Ascomycetea to begin rebuilding. This did not last long, however. Unfortunately, in Age 738, Ascomycetea was taken over by the Galactic Frieza Army. However, given the short amount of time that the Tuffles had to rebuild and the majority of their technology being in ruins on Planet Vegeta, Frieza saw little use for the remnant species and had them wiped them out to use the planet for his own uses. Many Tuffles tried to flee, but they were all wiped out by either Zarbon or Dodoria. The Tuffle race survived on the shoulders of a child who managed to survive the bombardment on a space pod aimed for Earth. MC arrives on Earth at the age of six with only vague memories of his home.

This is naturally tentative because we could always genderbend any of the characters or replace them with alternate versions of themselves.

Anyway, Magnatum won't realize that YC is a saiyan until much later (which will make things very complicated for awhile). Not quite sure what dynamic you'd like them to have before that. In the meantime, Magnatum obviously doesn't get his wish immediately and each time he gets close, he misses his chance.

Later on, we can have something akin to the Saiyan Saga with female Saiyans who arrive instead. I don't know how much you want to parallel the events of the original or not though.
OC x Kefla
OC x Kale
OC x Genderbent Frieza / Frieza-species
OC x Android 21
OC x Female Majin Buus in general

Kingdom Hearts
OC x various
The King of Hearts (different from the one in the movie) gets free from The Wonderland and begins to take over various worlds and wields tremendous power. A keyblade user and some companions are given a gummi ship and sent out to try to stop him. What they find is that he already has influence over a number of powerful (mostly female) allies and the hero is awestruck to learn that the King of Hearts wields his own keyblade. What do they do when they find out that the King of Hearts has been doing everything he has been in order to protect the universe this whole time?

This will ideally be something of a harem of different characters from Kingdom Hearts.

Paladins
OC x Ying
OC x Moji
OC x Pepper
OC x Willo

Star Wars
I started playing SWTOR again recently and I'm down for a lot of different things here. I have a few different character ideas here. A few to pick from (roughly in order of preference I'd prefer to play them in): a smooth-talking gunslinger who has taken over the underworld, a Mandalorian, a Sith Lord, a Chiss operative, and a Zeltron Privateer. I have a preference for alien species and would be elated if you'd play an alien harem, but it's not mandatory.

Original Plots

Some fun CYOA scenarios.

Overlord
Demon King x subjects/cultists/enemies
30:70

MC is an ancient incubus that once ruled the world. It'd be inspired by Overlord, if you're familiar with the game. The big difference is that his ambitions would be more about receiving sexual subjugation of the world and using sexual humiliation against those who oppose him. Something happened that put him in suspended animation for thousands of years. However, to this day, he still has loyal cultist followers who would do anything to find and revive their god. I see them as kind of like the followers of Zeref from Fairy Tail. That group has gotten smaller and smaller over the years, but a small band of followers have finally managed to find him and figured out a way to revive him. They do so, and he is initially in a very weak state, so he's capable of very little, but sexual conquest will increase his power gradually. The more debaucherous the sexual act, the more it empowers him; fresh meat also has a bonus effect. This will follow him to reclaiming power and control of the world. Ideally, I'd like this to involve many species of women too. This can also include transformations of males into females/futa.

The Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist x various
Name: Cupid Banana Euclid Canterbury
Nicknames: C.C., Cupid the Crazed, Cupid the Mad, Him (by cultist supporters), The Genius (by himself and supporters)
Species: Human
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: Blond hair, violet eyes, fair skin, ripped physique, unkempt but attractive, rings often under his eyes, always wears a lab coat, slight Irish accent.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Eccentric, mad scientist, inhumanly intelligent (generally 10 steps ahead of everyone around him), fearless, adventurous, sleep deprived, loves blowing things up (like A LOT; believe me, you'll hear him talk about it a lot), loves studying things, loves inventing things, will fuck you up if you hurt his subordinates. Well known for his maniacal laugh. Although he stays up for longer than he should, he sleeps for extended periods of time very heavily when he does fall asleep. Oh, also, don't insult his inventions or you will regret it.
Bio: Born in the United States; raised there for part of his life and Ireland for the other part. Founder of Irradiated Astrosnail Inc., Cupid's inventions have put Earth on the map technologically. However, he is well regarded as absolutely insane on Earth -- but it hasn't stopped him from becoming filthy rich off of his inventions. His newfound wealth has went into enhancing his own body and building an enormous space station to make the entire galaxy his new playground. His enhanced strength, stamina and reflexes have come with costs; his libido often becomes voracious, he eats a lot, and he's prone to extreme anger if the right conditions are in place.
10:90
This one is based on the flash game Rack.

Essentially, you'd sign up to be a guinea pig for research. You're strapped down and signed a consent form that you would be okay with anything that happens. I will play the scientist in charge of this and the research is going to be on human (or monster or other fantasy humanoid creature, if you like) sexuality.
This one is one I want to do badly. It involves Cupid going on an interstellar journey to different planets to consolidate power and take over the galaxy. As he goes on this journey, he collects adiverse harem, ahem crew, of devoted followers who will follow him to the ends of the cosmos.

Taking Care Of The Bully
Wimp's Older Brother x Bully
I was thinking for this one that I'd play the older brother to a pretty wimpy kid. The older brother, by contrast, is an athlete, popular and good looking. He hears his little brother is getting bullied at school by Riley (or some other unisex name) and goes to the school to take care of him. When he gets there, he asks around and finds where Riley hangs out and heads over to where he sees the leather jackets hanging around the dumpsters. What he doesn't expect when he gets there is that Riley is a female, as is her posse. When he confronts her, he can't exactly pummel her like he was planning to do due to chivalry. However, Riley has a better idea. In their hormonal teenage years, Riley and her friends have been incredibly sexually frustrated and MC is the first guy that's come around that has really put wind in her sails. Aggressively feeling him up, she agrees to leave MC's little brother alone if MC agrees to come by at some set time interval and "make a woman out of her" with her friends getting to watch.

One element that can come of this is that as it happens more and more, Riley realizes that she likes when MC gets violent with her and bullies *her* sexually. As MC realizes this, he can start to use this to control her.

Another potential option if you want to include an incest element would be if MC's little sister is the one being bullied instead. I was thinking it could be interesting if after awhile of not bullying MC's little sister (due to MC's actions), Riley gets a bit devious. She convinces MC to regularly stick his dick in a glory hole for girls at the school to anonymously get some experience (maybe it's an all girl school). One of those girl's can be MC's little sister (whether the little sister knows it's her brother on the other side, we can figure out). But either way, unbeknownst to him, his "biggest customer" can wind up being his own little sister. This part fits in with the incest plots below, but that's not what it is at its core, so I didn't put it there.
**Potential incest plot optionally included

Puppy Love
Guy x Man's Best Friend
Okay, this was inspired by an idea I saw in another thread. This was the concept.

For all those people that have had a pet, everyone of them would say there is something special about them. It could be something as small as just the way a dog wags it's tail whenever they see you coming or how a cat purrs when contently curled up in your lap. It could be a special trick they only perform for you. Whatever it is, they always seem to be the constant companion that never judges and is always just happy to see and be with you.

But what if that dog you picked up from the shelter or horse nestled in your stable wasn't quite what they appeared to be? At first things may have just seemed like the normal. But what seems to be just a clever pooch starts to appear as if it truly understands what you are saying or starts to conveniently place itself in an area of your room just when and where you are getting changed or somehow manages to get into the bathroom as you shower. Watching ever more intently as the days go by.

What if your new horse starts to get a lot more nosy than the average horse, understands more and things start to go from just an overly affectionate and smart beast to something ... stranger? Worse still regardless of what particular pet or even just a stray hanging around by your home; one day that animal turns into a human or something between the two? Would you scream and try to get it as far from you as possible or ... embrace it as an interesting quirk that no one else could dream up?

I like this idea and thought I'd add to the concept. First off, I'd like to play the human character. Anyway, I thought it'd be an interesting idea to use a bit of background from the 90s show 100 Good Deeds For Eddie McDowd. A young girl on the cusp of puberty is a brat comparable to Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and in school, her bad behavior is particularly reserved for her crush (think Helga from Hey Arnold), MC. One day, however, this girl disappeared without a trace; despite arduous searching, no one ever found her or knew what became of her.

As it turns out, for some reason or another that we can discuss, the girl was chanced upon by a witch who didn't take too kindly to the girl's spoiled behavior. "Twisting the bones and bending the back" a la Hocus Pocus, she turns the girl into a small puppy and leaves her out in the rain. Terrified, the girl finds her way home only for her parents to have her thrown from the premises, being notorious animal haters. She goes a number of days without food or water and is left on the verge of death; just a small, weak little puppy.

At this time, MC spots her on his way home from school and brings her home, takes care of her, and eventually adopts her. By some crazy luck, the girl's life was saved -- by her crush, of all people.

She's forced to spend the next few years as a dog with no indicator that she would ever be human again. To make matters worse, she was forced to watch the love of her life fill in incredibly well and become a handsome, accomplished man filling out college applications. Although initially very vicious to women that MC brought over, the girl eventually learned her place and was forced to watch a revolving door of women come into his life, knowing she'd never get to be that person.

Going through puberty as a dog was ruff (sorry, had to) and exacerbated almost everything. Her primal instincts became more animalistic and she had a harder time controlling certain things. Although her mind was still fully cognizant of everything occurring and she remembered who she was, her mindset became a balance solely between her id and obedience to her master. Her sex drive in particular became a living nightmare to deal with as it was like she was in a constant state of heat.

As a dog, there was little to look forward to each day besides food, attention from her master, sleeping in the same bed as him, and getting to see her master naked. Her desire for him became worse as time went on. Whether he was showering, changing clothes, or having sex, she was always nearby watching. Things like leg humping, crotch sniffing, seizing used underwear from the hamper, frequently rolling onto her back, and whatnot were typical bad behaviors of dogs that were discouraged by their masters and they became a few of the perks of living this way. Tucking her snout in his boxers while he was sleeping was significantly less normal, but another perk.

One day, however, everything changes. Morning rises and MC is laying in bed with YC -- who is now a completely naked female anthro dog complete with a voluptuous humanoid body. This is obviously terrifying at first and part of the fun will be seeing how they deal with this. I'm thinking it'd be interesting if she has trouble remembering how to speak and behave like a human, so he has to begin teaching her that. Her sex drive, however, hasn't changed at al -- but now she's able to communicate it more clearly to him.

That said, at this point, MC still doesn't know YC is that mean girl from school who disappeared all those years ago and YC is relieved of that fact. That would not only be awkward, but incredibly humiliating. It could be that they wake up one day and she is herself again though, which can add even a new dynamic.

Cave People
Village Chief/Hero x various
This one is going to be primarily smut, but if you have storyline ideas, feel free to suggest them. In fact, please do. Dialogue may be sparse (although you are welcome to introduce non-human sapient characters that may be more developed) and limited to short phrases, grunts, etc.

My idea for this one revolves around 'prehistoric' times (not realistic at all; think like 65,000,000 B.C. in Chrono Trigger). MC is a young caveman who hit the evolutionary jackpot with good looks, muscles upon muscles, sharp wit, and a monster cock sparsely hidden by his loin cloth. Physically imposing, a powerful warrior, and in high demand, he easily becomes the chieftain to a dying tribe recovering from a devastating war loss.

This tribal society doesn't have the same sexual inhibitions as our own. The women make no attempt to hide their lust. In fact, they will shamelessly touch themselves to the sight of him, make every effort to curry favor with him, and ritualistically bend over for him to present themselves for penetration like animals in heat. Teenage girls, older women, and everyone in between have to use their own skills to try to make sure that their womb will be the next to carry his seed. In addition to this, the tribe begins to find great prosperity under his leadership as he proves to be a warrior capable of crippling rival tribes (which could lead to him claiming the overeager 'spoils of war' in the form of the rival tribes' women shocked to see a man like him). And like I said, if you want to add furries and/or monster girls to the mix, be my guest.

What I'm looking for here is someone willing to play the women in MC's sexually active life. Depending on what best suits you, you can play one or a few "main" characters with nameless side characters that can be shuffled about.

Prisoner Of Orcs
Human Captive x Orcs
This is going to be almost entirely smut that I will not be taking the dominant role in. The plot is simple enough. MC is a human male who gets taken prisoner by an all-female tribe of orcs. Maybe the orcs lost all their men in a war or they reproduce with humans or they are immortal so they don't need to breed. Whatever the case may be, MC is taken in, stripped naked and paraded through their tribe before being used as a public sex slave. His food will be laced with aphrodisiacs to keep him erect no matter how many times he ejaculates and he'll serve every orcess in the tribe, from the fledgling teens to the elderly.

If possible, I'd like this RP to be really raunchy. I'd love for the orcs to be pretty monstrous and shamelessly wanton. As I'd like this to be fairly non-con, I'd like to really sell the monstrous aspect of this; have them lick his face, gang bangs, marathons of sex in all 3 holes of all of the village orcs to where his dick is in a lot of pain but still can't go down, maybe have them have really strong musks, maybe some of them still sweaty, them having strong endowments (particularly big butts), with potent smelling pussies, maybe let visiting diplomats use his dick for their pleasure too. Them drooling all over him from both their mouths and their hungry pussies would be a nice touch. I keep envisioning them dragging his face between the valleys of their big butts and having him rim them. Likewise, I’d swoon if they rimmed him too. I’d love for them to be really sloppy with him and just drench him in their saliva and sexual fluids. Like, layers and layers of their feminine spunk bathing him from head to toe. It’d be hot if it were almost a little nasty. I’d like for them to be really aggressive when it comes to his cock; like reeeeally aggressive (in a sexual way; not ballbusting). I want it to be sex that really drives home that he's getting passed around like a joint between near-feral monsters with enormous libidos. They should be rude, horny, and handsy.

Note: Orcs can also be replaced with trolls, ogres, or deathclaws (or feel free to suggest something). Can also mix it up with different things if you like.

The Head Maid's Daughter
Master x Head Maid x Daughter
MC is a wealthy Lord or something of the sort. His Head Maid winds up in steep financial trouble, but MC bails her out of it and takes both her and her daughter in to live in the guest room of his castle for no charge. She knows that without this job, she would likely be homeless and have difficulty finding work. Consequently, the Head Maid's daughter starts up as a new maid in the castle. From there, there's a few different ways we can take this.

I see the daughter as young, petite, and somewhat sexually naive, but a big libido. She immediately develops a huge crush on MC and tries to make it apparent. MC finds out about her libido and her crush, and takes full advantage, knowing that she gets off on it; he starts to feel her up, make her bend over in front of him, run his hand up her skirt at the dinner table with her mother sitting across from them, and soon enough, he's straight up using her as his personal, willing sex slave.

Where it branches off is how we will deal with the mother. We can have it so him and the mother already had a pre-existing sexual relationship, that their relationship is platonic, or that their relationship is "platonic" but she has long had a crush on him. In any scenario, I imagine it will originally start off with them hiding things from the mother. We can have it either stay hidden or she gradually finds out or she can straight up walk in on them at some point and the whole thing is burst in one shot. The interesting thing will be once she finds out and has to keep working the job, pretending nothing is wrong. We can make this a nice humiliation storyline, where she knows her boss is sexually desecrating her once virginal daughter under the same roof as her. If she has a crush on him, it could make the humiliation factor even stronger, as her daughter is getting the man that she wants more than anything. If him and her had a pre-existing sexual relationship, that can make it even more interesting; she will have to be put in situations where she will be giving him his morning blow job knowing that he had just been fucking her daughter all night. Depending where you wanna go with things, if you wanna maximize the mother's embarrassment, maybe she's forced to watch him with her daughter.

Her MMA Trainer
MMA Trainer x Trainee
He is an MMA legendary instructor (think Gracie status) and she is one of the newest students, but she is struggling to get along with the lessons. She asks for private lessons and they are soon under way; she finds she learns much faster one-on-one. It doesn't hurt that he is handsome and incredibly fit. Soon enough, they are sparring and that's where things pick up. As they're rolling on the mat together, they are touching each other's bodies and she repeatedly winds up feeling a very generous endowment in his pants. She finds herself getting incredibly turned on while wrestling him; she intentionally gets herself put in choke holds and keeps "accidentally" touching him between his legs. Soon enough, she's moaning as they wrestle and bucking her hips against him. It doesn't take long before she is soaked through her panties and yoga pants to where he feels her making a mess all over him and the mat. At that point, she's all in and just locks her lips with his and submits herself to be taken by him.

Please Come To My Office
Bad Boy x Principal
15:85
Essentially, YC would be the principal at a school; a paragon of the community, upstanding citizen, and award-winning educator. She would be used to people taking orders from her, but secretly have a desire that has long gone unfulfilled; being dominated. Despite a voracious libido that she spends hours tending to each night, she is quite inexperienced because most guys tend to be unable to get that rise out of her. The rest of the details of your character would be up to you.

MC's name would be Dom Garibaldi and he's the local troublemaker of the school YC is the principal of. Whether it's getting into fights, having sex on school premises, carrying weapons, drugs, MC is always in trouble. Whatever he did this time (maybe he had sex with one of the teachers), the guidance counselor and vice principal have had enough trying to deal with him and send him to your office. YC starts off with a stern lecture, but with a smug grin, MC gets up out of his seat and gets up in her face, pressing a finger to her lips before telling her to shut her mouth. Before this, YC was immediately stricken by the enormous bulge in his pants, his chiseled physique, and rugged good looks -- and heck, everyone including the faculty knew the rumors about how good he was in bed and how endowed he was (perhaps there was even a sex tape of him and some of the cheerleaders that went around the school that you kept in your office and often watched over and over again while touching yourself at night). These factors in conjunction with how he just utterly silenced you has your panties completely imbibed with your own juices.

By this point, YC is practically hypnotized and feels compelled to obey anything he says due to his overpowering dominance. He smacks her on the ass and squeezes, letting her know that she's about to do everything he says without question. She knows it's wrong, but the gigantic impression in his pants is calling to you and you know you have to experience this no matter what. He orders her to get naked while he records her with his phone and then makes her get down on her knees to suck his cock.

The Invisible Voyeur
Popular Guy x Invisible Nerdy Girl
YC is a nerdy girl with a crush on the most popular guy in school. A big crush. The problem? He doesn't even know she exists. Luckily, she somehow (we can decide how later) gains the power to become invisible. Will she use it responsibly? Of course not. She will use it to spy on her crush in the most intimate situations. This will be primarily voyeurism; YC will be watching MC when he showers, when he masturbates, when he's fucking. Extra points if the girl is a total creeper about it.

She can get some licks and touches in occasionally (while he's showering is a good time) and maybe blow him while he is sleeping, but this will mostly be her watching him. Feel free to play a revolving door of women for MC to fuck as well.

Incest Plots

Some interesting CYOA ideas.

Step Sister's Blog
Brother x Sister
MC and YC are stepsiblings. YC has an erotic blog about MC, where she writes fantasies, talks about things that happened, and posts pictures of MC. The blog gets a fairly big audience and someone recognizes him one day, asking him about the blog. Now he knows about it.

Daddy's Little Nympho
Father x Daughter (possibly adopted)
YC has always been a problem child. Always in trouble despite your parents' best efforts to work with her. It's clear she doesn't think like other people; social boundaries seem different to her and she has very volatile behaviors. It's not that your character is dumb; she's just different. For awhile, she was attending an all-girls reform school with special education. It was helping, but your mother couldn't handle it anymore and divorced your father. She wanted to get rid of you, but he refused. You were a late bloomer when it came to puberty, but once the changes began, your behaviors regressed to the point where they kicked you out of reform school. Now MC, your father, has to home school you. Even worse, you've begun to get... stirrings. A lot of them. You immediately knew that these stirrings were something good because you remember some of the other girls sneaking access to the internet at school, where you all watched porn together. One of the favorite things to watch was a treasure trove of visceral lovemaking featuring your dad when he was in college. You love your dad more than anyone in the world. It's only natural you should want to share these feelings with him and to take care of that body that all of your friends lusted over. YC's body is racked by sexual desire and you will do anything to attain it -- specifically from your dad.

At first, you were just masturbating in your room at night. Soon enough, all bets were off. It was all over the house with attempts to make it as close to daddy as possible. For awhile, he used to have women over at night, but after you snuck in to 'help' a couple times, daddy isn't getting release anymore. You'll follow him to his bedroom, the shower, anywhere where he might try to get himself off. If you had it your way, you'd be naked all day and wouldn't even bathe so that the whole house smelled of your lust. You want it. Bad.

I want this RP to be a slow burn. Where your father is doing his best to reign you in and stop you from these behaviors while not being mean about it. He might try to spank her once or twice but that just makes it worse. Over time, he will start to capitulate and use her lust as positive reinforcement to get school work done and otherwise get her behaving well.

A Mother's Love
Daughter's Boyfriend x Mother x Daughter
My idea for this one was that MC is a late teen and his mother was a drug addict, who got put into rehab. As he was only being raised by her, he was essentially without a parent. MC, however, can be best friends or what-have-you with some girl. Either way, someone he is very close with and he visited often. So, her mother offers to let him stay with them (the father can be out of the picture unless you have a better explanation to use).

In such close proximity all the time, it's just a matter of time before MC and his friend begin to have a carnal relationship (could also be they were boyfriend and girlfriend beforehand). Either way, they catch feelings. But the girl's mother also can't seem to keep her eyes off of MC. After seeing him without his shirt on and walking in (or spying) on the two teens getting busy, she finds herself chronically masturbating to thoughts of him and it eventually manifests in her actions; making her get handsy. Eventually she walks in on them doing it again and has had enough. She tells them that they're not allowed to sleep together anymore and he has to stay in her (the mom's) room instead of the daughter's.

That's when it begins. She soon learns that her daughter's boyfriend is frequently sporting a monster erection, whether morning wood or not. It starts off with coy little touches as they bump into each other and possibly some somnophilia. Soon enough, it's his girlfriend's mom that is the one tending to his frequent erections; possibly even under the dinner table while he's talking to his girlfriend. What happens though when the daughter walks in on her boyfriend and her mom?

Mom Pimps Out Her Son
Son x Mother x various
This was someone else's idea that I took a liking to and started to talk up ideas with. The idea behind it is that the father left the mother and they're in financial problems. The son is very attractive and one of the mom's friends frequently talks about finding him attractive and wanting to sleep with him. When things are really bad financially, the mother tells her friend that she'll get her son to sleep with her -- for a price.

The son initially thinks his mother has lost it and doesn't want to do it, but she convinces him one way or another. Needless to say, he goes through with it.

After this point, there's a few different ways we can go. The woman who paid initially can do so in a recurring fashion, getting her fix from him on a weekly or even daily basis. Alternatively, the mother may see dollar signs and realize that her son may be a means of getting them out of the financial turmoil they're in. So, she starts selling him out to new women every night. This can be total strangers, but we could also have it where classmates, teachers, local politicians, and a number of other people that you wouldn't expect pay up. There's a lot that can be done with this. I never got to do this RP, but the person I talked to about it even threw out renting him out to nursing homes and street gangs, which I'm cool with as well.

I'm thinking he'll probably be very dominant with the women because he feels like he's already put in an objectified position, so he'll take back some autonomy that way. The mother may or may not get involved; that's your call. It'd probably be interesting if she watched though.

It was also discussed that it might be interesting if he already has a girlfriend and that creates tension.

Her Favorite Nephew
Nephew x Aunt
It would involve a borderline sexually abusive perverted aunt that MC is sent to live with (I am kind of reminded of the sister from Baka and Test). Possibly after a Fresh Prince-esque scenario where my character gets into trouble or just going away for school. MC would obviously not be a child. MC would initially be extremely uncomfortable around her and find the idea of incest repulsive (though he will be inevitably denying his desires). The harassment would start off small and seemingly innocuous; little things like moving during a kiss on the cheek to make it on the lips, bending over slowly to pick things up, inappropriately grazing body parts, wearing revealing clothing, etc.

The longer he is staying at her house, the worse she gets. She begins to get very nosy and highly inappropriate; walking in while he's showering, flirting shamelessly, inappropriate groping, leaving her undergarments laying around, masturbating with the door open, etc. It'd eventually build up into frequent full blown sexual assault until it reaches a boiling point. After awhile, he has enough of it and uses his physical dominance and the fact that she is obviously sexually voracious in order to get the upper hand and make things go his way. Once he stops resisting and decides to instead use the situation to his advantage, she finds herself getting utterly dominated by her nephew. With control over his aunt, he is now free to get in whatever trouble he was getting into back home again and there's no one to stop him.

However, this can take on a lot of different forms. I did this RP twice and both were great; once with a very hard-nosed business type aunt and another with a more hippie, quirky one. There's a lot of different things that can be incorporated into this given individual preferences, whether it's different time periods, supernatural elements, monsters, the level of cooperation between nephew and aunt, etc.
The cab pulled up outside of Aunt Valeria's immaculate house as I peered through the window; deep blue eyes accentuated by my dilated pupils at seeing where she lived for the first time. I said house, but compared to back home, it was more like a villa. My sandy blond hair billowed over my face as I opened the window of the car to get a better look. The breeze felt nice on my bare arms and I momentarily considered how happy I was that I wore a tanktop considering how warm it gets on the other side of the country. Oh, I guess introductions are in order, aren't they?

That's me. What? No, not the portly guy with the salt & pepper combover driving. I'm the guy with the creamy white skin and prominently clefted chin in the backseat. The white tanktop I was wearing accentuated my chiseled physique in a way that baggy clothes often masked. It was a lot colder back home, so these aspects typically weren't accentuated, but I was proud to see the results of all the work I put in the gym. I was lithe, but broad-shouldered and mostly solid muscle.

Anyway, I'm Dominique Vercetti and I guess this is gonna be the start of a new adventure, huh?

I'm going to pay the cab driver, grab my bags, and start heading to the door whilst I fill you in on things. For the last two years, I busted my butt working three jobs in order to save for school and help out around the house. At last the time has come to begin my life though. Since sophomore year of High School, I've had dreams of becoming an Economist. Okay, okay, I know, it's not the job every child aspires to be. But we took an economics class that year and my teacher was incredibly influential on me. She had a wealth of knowledge on the subject and access to just about every economics textbook and novel of any repute. I spent a lot of time consumed in those books and I've wanted to study the macroeconomic effects of tax change in an academic setting for quite some time. Now that I can afford to go to school, I'm fortunate to have been accepted to the most prestigious university in the country for my field, Sowell University.

Not gonna lie, the gravity of the acceptance into Sowell is still taking its toll on me. Luckily, it's actually going to cost me less than I thought because my mom spoke to my aunt about letting me stay with her while I go to school here. My Aunt Valeria was quite wealthy and lived about 10 minutes away from the university, making it a really convenient arrangement.

If it's not totally apparent by the awe on my face as I looked over the spectacle of the domicile in front of me, I didn't come from nearly as lavish of an environment. Not sure where things diverged for my mom and my aunt, but they were like total opposites in every way. Where my mom was soft-spoken and timid, my aunt was very take charge, pushy and indefatigable. My grandpa was a welder and my grandma was a stay-at-home mom; they came from the same working class background. I'm not sure I'm entirely certain what my aunt does for a living, but she always had a very regal aura to her; like she owned the entire universe or something. My mom, like my grandma, is a stay-at-home mom for me and my six siblings; she married an Italian immigrant who worked in a Steelworkers Union. My aunt, by contrast, never married or had any kids. Not sure if I've ever even seen her with a boyfriend.

From time-to-time growing up, Aunt Valeria would visit for holidays and special occasions. That said, I can't say I ever really knew her very well. Usually, she was pretty bossy and direct when she came to visit; my mom usually walked on eggshells and I got the feeling that my pops wasn't too keen on her. She referred to me as her "favorite nephew", so I got barked at a lot less than the others. Come to think of it, I can't recall her ever even raising her voice toward me. After a few glasses of wine, she did get really touchy feely and I always found that kind of weird, but whatever. Who knows though, a lot of my memories are from when I was a kid and we don't always remember things accurately from our childhood.

I rang the doorbell with my bags hauled over my shoulders, waiting patiently for the door to open.

Returning (Step-) Brother/Sister
(Step-) Brother x (Step-) Sister
It's optional if you wanna do this one as step siblings or not. I don't mind either way. The role of who is the older sibling is also open, depending on preference.

The siblings were close when they were younger. Practically inseparable. However, as the older sibling got a bit older, they got involved with some bad stuff and began to act out. Puberty hit them and they used their younger, unsuspecting sibling for sexual relief. The younger sibling never seemed to mind and in fact found it to be a fun little game that was their little secret. Their fun ended though when the older sibling got into big trouble and was sent away for a few years.

Time has passed and now it's time for the older sibling to come home. They've changed a lot in their time away. They changed their ways for good and feel horrible about how they used their younger sibling when they were younger. They're determined to make amends and be a good older sibling now. They are back to sharing the same room that they did when they were younger though.

The plot can take different forms from here. The first is that the older sibling wants to be platonic, but the younger sibling has been looking forward to them coming back and remembers what they did fondly, so they're determined to make it happen again. The other possibility is that the younger sibling has harbored resentment to their older sibling, but their repentance makes it hard to stay mad at them and they find themselves getting unnaturally aroused being in their presence.

When Did My Sister Get So Big?!
(Step-) Brother x (Step-) Sister
Inspiration
Swiped this from someone else. Quoting them: "Shamelessly stole the idea from this comic. Would love to play a setting where a sister, in desperate love with her brother, either by pure force of will, magic or drugs, starts growing, expanding, turning herself into over sized horny plaything, and the continuing frustration as she fails to corner him. Lots of flirty fun turns into filthy sex in risky situations!"

Comic definitely worth a read.

Did I Just Send My Uncle A Naked Picture Of Me?!
Uncle x Niece
This was inspired from an RP idea I saw elsewhere.

Her uncle is a dreamboat. And worse yet, word on the wire is that he is hung like a horse. Judging by the immense bulge he's always sporting in his jeans, the rumor seems pretty accurate. She gets really nervous around him and can't help but stare at his groin whenever he is around, but their relationship is mostly platonic. She dresses up extra nice whenever she knows he is visiting, but could never summon the guts to straight up hit on her uncle. Her parents are going on vacation in a few days and she's actually going to be staying with him for awhile. But things are about to get real dicey! Either she is sending nudes to her boyfriend/girlfriend whilst fantasizing about her uncle and going through his pictures, or fantasizing about sending them to her uncle. Either way, she accidentally sends them to him. He doesn't text anything back and 15 minutes pass as she's panicking (you can decide to have her say something or not), when finally she gets a response. A picture of his erect cock. And as it turns out, the rumors were true!

He doesn't text back anything else, whether she sends messages, more nudes, or stays quiet. When she sees him, he is acting as if it never happened. But now she is going to be staying the whole summer with him and sexual tensions are going to be at a boil.

Casual Training
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Most sibling RPs I do tend to center a lot around the shock and mental strain of it. In this one, I'd like to do something a little different. This can be step siblings if you like; I don't care either way. Anyway, the idea would essentially be that MC, the brother, is fairly popular and sexually experienced. His nerdy, socially inept little sister (I kind of envision her a bit like Tomoko Kuroki from WataMote) envies him and is ashamed at not having ever had a boyfriend. She begs him to 'teach her', and to 'practice' with him. This can start off with just kissing and gradually evolve. The way I envision it is he is mostly just annoyed by her, but the whole thing is really casual and he's not grossed out as much as he's just annoyed by her nagging him. Maybe to convince him, she offers to give him on-demand blow jobs whenever one of his girlfriends isn't around.

Meet Your Nephew
Nephew x Aunt
A big wedding is being held and YC just got out of a loveless, sexless, milquetoast relationship. You haven't had sex in years and it's driving you crazy. At the bar downstairs from the wedding celebration, you spot a studly young man. Maybe 18 years old. Way younger than you in any event. But that only turns you on more; you bet there is a lot of youthful vigor in his loins. You begin shamelessly flirting and he seems into it. Soon enough, your hand is between his legs under the bar and your mouth is agape at how hung he is. As you're wantonly playing with his cock under the bar like a kid in the candy store, he is putting his number in your phone. Just then though, your niece walks over and sits next to you. Fortunately, she doesn't notice your hand on his cock still. She's happy to see... both of you?

As it turns out, your hand is currently on the cock of her younger brother -- your nephew -- who you haven't seen since he was a baby. The revelation shocks both YC and MC and things quickly become very awkward. If you want some early action, maybe they already fucked or she sucked his cock in the bathroom or her car. Either way, things are awkward for the rest of the night. Maybe your niece even has the two awkwardly dance together and you feel his generous endowment knock against you a couple of times. Alternatively, maybe YC doesn't give a shit and keeps flirting to the surprise of my character; could run her foot up his leg under the dinner table, grinds her ass all over him on the dance floor, and continues playing with his cock under the bar even after learning who he is.

Later that night, YC is at her hotel room, super sexually frustrating and frantically masturbating to MC. After some hesitation, she either shoots MC a text or straight up sends him nude pictures without a word. If texting, YC can manage to get the talk sexual. If just a picture, she can be surprised to find that he sends a picture back -- of a very erect cock. She gives her room number and practically pounces on him when he comes in.

Monster Girl(s) Plots

This is a big enough interest of mine that it gets its own section. It also kind of overlaps original plots and fandoms, given that things like Monster Girl Quest, Monster Musume, etc. exist. Almost all Monster Musume-themed RPs are of interest of me. Monster Girl Prison, Monster Girl University, Monster Girl anything basically.

Monster Under The Bed
Dude x Monster Girls
Unbeknownst to MC, he has just moved in to a house where the area beneath his bed periodically opens up a portal to other universes. Out pop Monster Girls every day or two and MC is forced to try to keep them a secret, tend to their needs, be wary of their urges, and figure out why this is even happening. This is a harem type RP heavily based on Monster Musume.

I have a lot of varying storyline ideas for this. It could be identical to Monster Musume or more an Invaders of the Rokujouma route. Some other ideas I had were that the house could turn out to be Ground Zero, where an evil being steps through and begins corrupting the world; our characters, which had been developed beforehand through appearing in the house etc., can either be banished to another universe (maybe the universe that the evil being was from, which is fairly unforgiving and corrupted) and have to make their way back to stop them. Alternatively, that event can occur in the beginning and MC's role would involve recruiting a team to help save the day as he tries to get back.

Another idea is that the government may be interested in tracking these monsters down and we have to keep things under wraps to avoid suspicion. We could also find a lot of ways in which the house in particular is an unstable region that could allow for innumerable plots. Another option could be that it's kind of like a Jumanji scenario. I really like the idea of an unfinished board game being found in an old, abandoned mansion and moving the pieces creates all kinds of chaos.

Monster Girl Prison
Journalist x Monster Girls
MC is a journalist and stumbles upon information about Area 69 (yes, the name can be changed; I find it amusing for the purposes of outline though), which is a secret underground government facility. Either he goes to investigate on site or his discovery of the concept/intention to run a story about it leads him to being locked away in the prison. What he soon realizes is that the prison is not prison cells and officers. In fact, there seems to be no personnel down here. In fact, it's almost complete anarchy (we can decide upon a monster girl queen if we'd like there to be some structure). The prison system is enormous underground and even has different biomes for different monster girls. And with the first male thrown down there ever, things are about to get shaken up. We can develop the story a lot with this if we like or make it more smutty. Your call.

Monster Girl Pirates
Pirate Captain x Monster Girls
Another idea I had would involve MC being a pirate captain without a crew, who slowly makes a crew of various monster girls. I don't have a lot of details for this, but if you're interested in this one, let me know and we will work things out for it. We can use some of the ideas from the One Piece idea above if you like.

In-Home Assistant
In-Home Assistant x Business Lady x Supernatural Women
Yet another idea would be something I saw on someone else's page or some variant:
You have been a bit down on your luck in the money department, needing a better job then the crappy one you've been stuck at for years. Your friend told you about a big shot business lady is looking for an in home assistant, so having little to lose, you go for it. Worst they can do is say no right? Little do you know by "in home assistant" she really ment some one to satisfy not only her needs. But the needs of all the other super natural women in the house hold.

Alex In Wonderland
Alex x Monster Girls
It'd basically be MC stumbling into a Wonderland-esque Rabbit Hole populated exclusively by monster girls. Isolated from mankind, the leader of that world decides that he's not allowed to leave, but gives him an opportunity to earn his freedom by competing in a fighting league. If he has sex with them, whether by seduction or force, he loses. Each win he gets earns him one step closer to freedom, but that proves difficult being that the monster girls are all quite strong and/or enticing.

Jekyll & Hyde In Wonderland
Jekyll x Hyde x Monster Girls
MC falls into a pocket dimension (kind of like the Wonderland) full of manic creatures that want to have sex with him more than anything else. MC seems to just be a normal human and is understandably shaken by this whole thing, but what he soon learns is that he created this world. He used to be a demon with reality altering powers, known for turning worlds into his sexual playgrounds. Something happened that locked his mind up and he was seemingly defeated, locked into suspended animation. However, with the last of his power, he sealed off his homeworld and left a fragment of himself in human form in another world to regain his power and try to undo the curse on himself. Ideas negotiable.

Monster Girl Farm
Farm Owner x Monster Girls
This plot idea was a response to this prompt: "Perhaps a handsome man owns a farm full of all sorts of farm animal girls. Centaur girls, cow girls, fluffy little sheep girls?"

Assuming you're alright with the age, I'm thinking my character will be 16-19 (I'm flexible with age, but I think this works best for the plot). I'm thinking monster girls would be relatively unknown to most of the world and are either very scarce or attained from another world. MC's parents recently died for some reason or another and his aunt is the only family member he has left to go live with. His aunt is a former explorer and now has a small farm out in the countryside. When he goes to live there, he discovers something unusual; all of the livestock are sapient lifeforms (monster girls). It turns out that the aunt's explorations had led her either to getting really good at tracking monster girls or she found a way to traverse into different worlds (depends which option we go with). She has since settled down to tend to her farm, but she's excited to have help around the place; especially with the prospect of him taking care of the tasks that only a virile young man could take care of. Depending how we want to play things, she can either be really strict or inappropriately perverted (I think either one opens for fun options). One of the things she is excited about, however, is that she can now either go out to track down more monster girls to expand her farm (it can start off small and we can build to it) or she teaches him to do so while she takes care of things at home. I'm naturally willing to adapt anything to suit your interests as well.

Scent Of The Dryad
Human x Alraune
Simple plot. MC is out in the wilderness and comes across an alraune, who asked him if he'd like to smell her flower. What he doesn't know is that she is having him smell a reproductive organ of her's and it causes his libido to be supercharged.

Other Miscellaneous Ideas

This is a section for ideas I have, but haven't written up full things for yet. Feel free to take any ideas here and propose stuff though.

Paranormal Painting

Male stripper and wanton client.

"Your Biggest Fan" scenarios.

Monster Girl Go (saw this somewhere and liked the idea; like Pokemon Go, but something happens to the phone to make it so the encountered Monster Girls are actually encountered).

Protagonist(s) (either me, you, or both of us) obtain(s) a book with magical properties. It can summon characters from various universes and open portals to other universes. Protagonist(s) is/are needed to save the world.

Feral Girl / Creepy Family

One Piece

Monster Girl World. Not quite exactly like this, but I do like the general concept here (sans the emasculation and racism).

This story about a perverted elf girl is pretty great.

Gargoyle(s)

Holotaurus Farm or something similar.

Human Master x Orc Slave

One I've done a lot is where MC is a deity in the Wonderland known as the King Of Hearts; either YC wanders in or is part of a tribute for security in the human world. This one, as you might expect, gets very bizarre. You can see an example post here of the intro.

I'm tentatively interested in a prison RP whereby MC is a notorious crime boss and YC finds herself in hot water in the neighboring women's prison, so MC arranges for YC to be taken to him for security -- at the cost of being his prison bitch. I say tentative because this tends to be a very popular request to do, but it's also one that I write a lot for and people tend to get overwhelmed and quit on me. If you are not going to be overwhelmed by this one and don't feel it's necessary to match length, feel free to contact me on this one.

Last edited:
Updated. I still wanna overhaul this at some point, but I'm too lazy and this gets the job done. Feel free to message me about ideas that aren't necessarily listed here.

I finally finished overhauling this darn thing. I might do some further editing just to make it more pretty, but it's all readable now.

Back
Top Bottom