Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Let Me Freeze You! (Fantasy Temperature Play)

Hello, hello, hello!

You can call me Dr. December, and I'm looking for partners for semi-literate to literate role plays. I'll do PM's, threads, emails, or IM's. Third or first person works fine for me, I'm not picky about that. What I'm mainly interested in is playing male characters abducting or taking hostage pretty female characters and coercing them into giving me whatever I want from them.

Feel free to take a look at my full F-List here to see what we have in common, but my main kinks that I'd like to implement into role plays are:

Cold Torture
Making the victim extremely cold in order to break their resistance, with the promise of a warmer setting or body heat as an incentive to cooperate.

Captivity
Keeping the victim in a freezer, a cage in a hideout, or some other enclosed area they cannot escape on their own.

Forced Undressing/Clotheswearing
Forcing the victim to remove articles of clothing, either in order to make her more cold or because the clothing itself is already wet and/or freezing.

I have a few scenarios in mind, but I'm open for suggestions if you're interested in others that can include my kinks. Here are some of the ideas I had as a plot to a role play:

Superheroes!
Supervillain x Superheroine/Damsel In Distress/Minion
A Mr. Freeze-like supervillain crosses paths with one of the city's superheroines (or alternatively, a helpless civilian such as a Lois Lane-esque reporter.) Alternatively, the villain's subordinate has failed him and needs punishment for it.
[Note: I'm open to swapping OC's out for DC/Marvel Cannon characters if you're into that.]

The Bank Robbery
Bank Robber/Supervillain x Bank Employee
A cute employee at a bank is closing up for the night when a robber abducts her, intending to get the bank's access codes (and a little something extra) from her any way he can.

Go For the Cold
Rink Employee x Figure Skater
A beautiful, young figure skater is finishing up a hard day of practicing, but her sinister coach isn't ready for her to go home just yet.

Cabin in the Mountains
Intruder x Ski Babe
A gorgeous woman looking to get away from her life for a few days rents a cabin in a snowy, scenic winter forest. However, she isn't alone in the woods, and though she doesn't know it yet, the cabin's reservation is for two.

Cryonics Lab
Mad Scientist x Intern/Lab Assistant
A highly unethical scientist working on a flash-freezing project can't get any volunteers for human testing, so his newest want ad asks for a lab assistant instead.

Jack Frost Nipping At Your Nose
Ice elf/winter imp/Snow king/etc x Victim

A woman traveling alone at winter encounters a smitten, snow-making creature of fantasy, who whisks her away to his frozen castle to be his frosty bride.

Cold-Hearted Boss
Boss/Co-Worker x Employee/Co-Worker
A comically surreal story about the typical struggle of corporate office life: The air conditioner being way too strong. As payback for an employee's poor performance, rejection of his advances or in petty rivalry over a promotion, her boss or coworker cranks the AC to a cartoonishly cold temperature, sending a frigid assault from the vent just above her desk.

So, if any of that strikes your fancy, please hit me up. Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom